Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cheese Puff Mountain!!!

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Cheese Puff Mountain!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am

She didn't even think about it. She hugged him.

Her body was racked with convulsions, but she clung closer. She began to cry at the perfection of this creature before her, holding him close to her as if he was the very essence of life. She could hear his heartbeat in perfect harmony with hers and knew. She knew from looking at him, and sighed with happiness. He was hers...She was his...He was the only one who didn't know it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:23 am

Lacuna blinked dumbly for several moments. Physical affection always made him uncomfortable....

All people he had been 'intimate' with over the years. They were just distractions from his work. Sometimes, they were his current job. They never mattered. Nothing really 'mattered'. Just working toward his final reward: The Afterlife.

But maybe life didn't have to be lonely and empty. Some company might be nice. And if she already knew all the nasty details, then he had nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of.

Lacuna tentatively patted her on the back, and smiled sheepishly.
~A fool once spoke of the benality of hell. If such is the case, then we're in the 7th Circle of Hell.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:29 am

She gave a little shudder, then turned her liquid eyes back to him.

She uncurled her fingers from his jacket and stood up. She smoothed down her silver hair and turned back to Lacuna.

"I am glad I have had the life I did. There are many things worth living for,"She added a small smile to take the sting out of her words. She glanced out the window at the setting sun.

"Damn. I'm screwed."

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 am

"Your Master is expecting you, I take it?"

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 am

She was rattled.
"Y...Yes. How did you know?"
The painful twinge in her arm reminded her why.

"Oh. Well I hate that bastard anyway."she put such venom into her words, it surprised nearly herself as well.

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 am

"Your dress, your timid mannerisms, the mark on your arm. How you avoid the eyes of others. All these things mark you as a slave. And as for your Master...what is his name?"

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 am

"Deios. That pompous, SELF ABSORBED-"she broke off, before she could do any real damage.

"Either way, he has no right to touch me and he treats me like property! Like I were another goblet of wine to him!"
she shook again, and the physical strain of her day was taking its toll.

"I'm sorry. Truly, you do not deserve to hear about that horrid creature."

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:49 am

"It's wrong for men to claim there brothers. People belong to no one. No one person should dictate the actions of another." Lacuna shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"Anyway. You have ever right to tell me. It only seems fair, since you know everything about me. Besides, you need not fear Deios. I know of him. And have many employers who would love to see him dead. You should stay here and rest."

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:53 am

"You should not...Not on my behalf..." Her protests got weaker and weaker until she felt herself cradled momentarily, but hastily placed back on the bed. She drifted off to sleep slowly, almost reluctantly.

"It's not like I'm human anyway..."

(g2g, post more tomorrow! By 4 now!)

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:25 am

((OOC: Sorry I've been away, Ryu. Busy weekend.))

Lacuna tucked the girl in and sat staring out the window.

"I'm going to work myself into a hole, and I know it..." he murmured.

This girl, Eternity, was making him nostalgic. It had been years since he had tried to comfort anyone. This whole ritual was familiar.

Oh. Right...When he was about 15 or 16, he was given the task of taking care of the youngest members of the Order. Those children were so young. Some of them merely 3 years old, some near his own age. They came to the Order out of desperation or loneliness or were left there by their families. They would always cry. And would turn to him for comfort. It was so hard not to cry with them, the first few times. After a while, his heart just froze over. He stopped caring. All the children who came after were given their robes and their bunks, and were left to weep in the dark.

How many had he unknowingly killed with that attitude? It had never occurred to him before now.

She was messing with him. She had to have done something to his mind when she had a glimpse. Sort of...lightened the load. Or maybe, it was just knowing that she had seen everything, and could still smile at him like he was some kind of saint.

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyRyu on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 am

She stirred slightly in her sleep, aware of his heart beating gently near her bedside. She loved the sound and it lulled her into an even deeper slumber, one where she did not need to walk in the dreams of others, one where there was only Eternity, and the single heart-strand that she shared with her kah, her soul, Lacuna.

DeadlyRyu
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!