Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

...To Regain What Was Lost.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

...To Regain What Was Lost.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Kirie stared up at the purple sky, her own eyes mirroring the color naturally. She smiled a bit, watching the bird-like animals fly from tree to tree. This was her home, Legerdemain Forest. For miles in every direction this forest spread, its brightly colored trees and bushes giving homes to the strange and amazing creatures that lived here. She leaned back against the Colossal Mushroom, sliding down its stalk to rest on the carpet-soft grass.

The woman twirled her fingers within the blue-tipped turf, awaiting the on who was destined to come today. The powers that be, which resided over all the worlds and those who dwell within them, had sent for this one to come to her for wisdom and guidance. All she was to do was keep a watchful eye on the north. This was not a hard job for her to do, as the crimson sun was setting to the South and the blue sun was rising in the north-west. It would be hours still before the tangerine moon would fine its way over the horizon.

She glanced up, thinking that she had heard something. Quickly standing, she brushed off her light-blue tunic, removing the remnants of the grass from her seat, and rearranged her hair, pushing the long obsidian tresses behind her ears and shoulders. Standing there, she pictured herself and smiled. She looked like an elf. The shorts of her tunic came halfway down her thighs, and the blouse was short-sleeved and collared. The whole outfit was a button-up, with a belt accentuating her slender figure. Her skin was pale, compared to her surroundings, yet seemed to give off its own glow. She faced the North, hearing her ward approaching.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: ...To Regain What Was Lost.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:23 pm

Once, I use to rule this forsaken body, slaying all those that stood in my way or just for pure pleasure. My appetite for power became stronger and stronger as those thugs, cops, and innocents fell down before me. Never was I so weak to let emotions get in the way of the things I wanted - and what I wanted was revenge. To put down the naive souls of one particular group of thugs. Their numbers mattered not nor the ten folds of their strength, for I had pride. Probably passed down from the man these thugs stole from me at age seven, my Father. Dirty as he may of been, you don't mess with family. My life was built up and around in a plot to destroy them. All of them. But who would've thought family would betray family..

Mother wasn't alike when compared to Father. Her soft emotions and babblings of justice were nothing to me. But, when time came and when all her prayers failed, in a final attempt to stop me - she met her demise at the end of a pocket knife. The metallic blade soaked in innocent blood, familiar to him, yet family. This was his last yeilding family member that took any notice of him. That had raised me, fed me, clothed me, and tryed to do the best for and I repay her by giving her death. But it's a natural reflex to whip the blade out and thrust when being assailed! A mere accident! This was the beginning of my own end, the loss of my revenge.

Something snapped, a part of me that I tried to hold back for many years. Oh how I hated the drops rush down my dirty cheeks, and washing away some of the muck. How the incompetent fool fell to his knees and weeped harder! He even had the audacity to ask for forgiveness! Father, forgive me for I have sinned!! the male yelled! Gah! This one incident turned everything around and brought him into play. The weak fool.

Pater Pecavvi. I've drawn regret from a thousand lies. So let mercy come and wash away what I've done. I'll face myself to cross out what I've become; Erase myself and let go of what I've done. I'll start again for what I've done and whatever pain may come, this ends today.

A muffled voice stuttered. Low at first, slowly getting higher until reaching a peak that woke the one speaking. Startled, he quickly rushed to his feet, but with such a rash choice, he ended making himself familiar with the limb of a very colorful tree. Aawwgghh!! the 5'7" male cried. Arms cupped over the head, hands padding the bump while he whimpered. Carefully he placed himself out from beneath the tree where he would then begin to roam the landscape with those fair Emerald optics. The land was very vibrant with all it's blues, reds, and violets at display. But it was the sky that amazed this clumsy male. At one end there was a blue sky and the opposite end a red one; each vibrating off the two beacons rising and descending from the sky. The left appendage rose and with an index pointed right in the middle of the sky, where the two colors were bound to meet and speaking to himself thought that that is where he would want to be.

With that in mind the young male dusted off the white, long-sleeved, button up shirt that adorned the upper body. Nooo!!! My lovely shirt is dirty! He pouted. With a snap he bent over to dust off the black pair of pants he wore, not so much dirty as the shirt. He rose with a totally different mood; right leg over right he quickly gave himself a full turn before moving forward. Right. Left. Right. Slide. Suddenly he stopped, giggling to himself before giving a sigh of relief. With a laugh he continued, giving a hop and catching himself with the right leg. With every hop the leg swapped to catch. Now, every now and then he'd throw in a spin, but not to always catch himself, but that didn't stop the guy from moving forward.

Bounds of auburn bounced off of shoulders and back with each simple hop. But, even though he may have been laughing and having a good time just with his own musing and eyeing the displays of the forestry it still felt like something or somebody was missing from him. He couldn't put a finger on it but it was like they were waiting for him. A feeling in the pit of his stomach each time those Emerald optics peered up at the rising sun. Hops of glee settled down to a point that the tips of feet never left the ground and that giddy laugh settled down to a mere smile. This felt all too odd for him but something new arose.

Why, it was the guys own right hand that caught his attention. They moved in a disoriented manner to him and unable to stop or even slow them down. The guy literally LOL'D (( LOL XD )) at himself. Stop it! Stop it now! He demanded, but to no avail. Even roughly shaking the hand. Without even thinking about how ridiculous this may have seemed to others he continued to walk without any sort of direction in which he was going, disoriented, and shouting at his hand to stop twiddling around.

Everything questionable went unanswered and never thought about. Even that rare unsteady voice that talked in the back of his mind. This spiritual energy that pulsated within his body went unnoticed for now. Though, through time, reasoning, and patience most questions will be answered. Perhaps his were to be answered here within this forest. And, when the time arose to meet Destiny herself, laced in a short-sleeved blue tunic, dark hair pinned behind the ears and flat against the shoulders, and a body that blew the mind, all this poor soul could do is hop to her. Until they were feet apart he had come with a smile, with giddy laughter, and with a roughly shaken hand. What are you doing, hand?! In a final attempt to do something about it.

Pater Pecavvi

Father, I have sinned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:07 am

OOC; *Dance dance* Do not want this thread vanishing from view. D:

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:01 am

Kirie anticipated his entry into her clearing. She wondered what he would be like... and why he was sent to her. If he would make her laugh or test her patience. She thought back to her previous ward.

"..But Kirie! I don't WANT to meditate right now!" the fifteen year old girl said as she stomped her foot impatiently. "I want to play in the lake!" Kirie watched as Melinda threw her tantrum, sighing to herself as she moved towards her. "Then at least let me brush your hair." She said as she pulled a comb from her side-purse, readying herself for the climax of the discussion.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The word turned into a scream. Birds flew from nearby trees. Rabbits leapt from their holes and ran for the valley. Kirie smiled to herself. "Alright, then work on your meditation...or I will be forced to brush your hair."

Moments later the girl was sitting on the meditation stone and Kirie was collecting fruits for their lunch.

Melinda had definitely been a test on her patience.. and sometimes Kirie wondered if the Fates were teaching her through her wards, rather than it being her teaching them.

Footsteps neared, and she took a deep breath, preparing herself for the usual panic of the newcomer. Melinda had come into the clearing in tears, hysterical, and near fainting. Before that, Stefhan had attacked her, thinking that she was an alien. The stories went on and on. The anticipation turned into question, however, as the young man approached, accompanied by laughter, skipping through the trees. She glanced both ways quickly, wondering if this was the right person. Never had one come so willingly into the foreign territory... Never had one been so full of joy. A quirk appeared in her brow before she could stop it.

She opened her mouth to speak as he came nearer... but then closed it when he proceeded to hop closer to her. And closer. Then he was just a reach away. Once again, she opened her mouth to speak, but instead was cut off by a giddy laugh, and a question. "What are you doing, hand?"

She closed her mouth, taking in a breath through her nose and exhaling it quickly. She was baffled. She looked up into the heavens with almost a pleading expression on her face. You sent me... THIS? she silently asked the Fates, wondering what the heck they were doing to her. Is this your version of torture?!

Finally she was able to cut in, between his bursts of giggles, and speak, plastering on a smile, hoping that he wasn't crazy.

"Welcome to the Legerdemain Forest. I'm Kirie! The Fates have brought you here to me for some reason or another... So..... What's your name?"

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:09 am

Matthais stood there, eyeing that uncontrollable palm with those clear Emerald orbs, even while he stood before the mistress unpresented. Finally, through some contemplation through whatever complex mind he might have he came up with only one solution. That solution probablly being the topping of his already disasterous meeting with a stranger - So one would think. The ending result being, with one final giggle he silence himself by - sticking the palm sideways into his mouth. And whatever could be made of the final touch was some form of a smile.

Now that Matthias was done with himself those Emerald eyes could finally settle more easily over the female infront of him. He might of done the male thing by whistling at such a beauty, then again, he would first have to think like one. All he did was spout utter, incoherent nonsense. "Ai! Ou 're roo?" However, if he paid closer attention to just her clothing, figure, and tone, then he might of known that at that time she was looking up and with much curiousity he did too. An amazing sight. Red. Yellow. Orange. It was hot! Matthias' jaw dropped, letting the hand escape its cage and flutter into the air at the flying spectrum. The three colors seemed as though they were melted together, their flow smooth, setting a fine feature to this already decorative forest.

"I wanna pet it!" He cried, getting on the tips of his toes and leaning forward.

Around the last syllable of his own words he caught ear, through some marvelous miracle of the females voice. She was speaking to him! He laughed and sort of turned red, getting a little shy there for a moment. "Well, ughm.. hmm.." Lids came over those two emerald eyes thrice before he answered, a bit dumbfounded for those few seconds. "Matty!" he finally exclaimed.

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:15 am

Nobody want to see us together
But it don't matter, no!

o_o Yeah, what? >_> Didn't want this idling behind some select few lame RP's. o_o LOL2UGUYS

I kid.

Seriously though.

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:02 am

I'm going to have my own internet within the week. Then we can party again.

Luff you Matty-kuns!

Eymber
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 am

This needs to be picked back up. So, like, whenever. >_>;

"Then I hurt myself to see it too, to feel the knife put in you."

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

OK, so a week turned into two months... but I'm back now.. so whenever you reply, we can start again

Eymber
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:37 pm

I had replied. I now wait for you. XD

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!