Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hit The Floor (Main Forum)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Hit The Floor (Main Forum)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingThroughARiot on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:57 am

Lance looked over to Akir. "Don't tell me." He glanced the air finding the Hound's energy and seeing where it will regenerate.

He gave a look back to Akir. "This is what I hope wouldn't happen. There is a reason why Hell-Hounds always have a master." He looked around still trying to find the best. "Hell-Masters, if they are a high enough rank, will have the ability to revive the Hound and every time it comes back it gets stronger." He gave a glare. "Be on your best guard."

Lance had hoped the girls could handle the master. He then put his palm out and with a cloud of white smoke his blade had formed.
Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.

How does it feel when tears freeze when you cry?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingThroughARiot
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:17 am

Ariana grabbed her katana, flipping her hand over in such a way as to pull the beast's Master towards her - rather recklessly - and tried to stab it in the stomach with Artemis. She succeeded; but the Master was not please and, with the back of other hand, threw her backwards quite some distance. She landed on her side; rather painfully, and let out a small gasp as she hit the floor. She pulled herself up, very slowly, using the wall to help her. "Angels aren't built for battle." she thought to herself, using Apollo - which she now had back - as a hoist to stand up. She looked towards the Master - had she disrupted his concerntration? Was he badly injured?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 am

The cracks became larger as the hounds returning energy contanminated the atomoshpere. An ominous growl could he heard as the cracks broke and the large animal from hell lunged out of the black void. Akir hissed lowly as he muttered a dark spell to himself.

"Lance... If you can kill this thing with one hit. Do so. I'm setting up a dark supression field to corner the hounds power. it won't attract any other dark seekers or mess up the balance of energy between borders."

He waved his hand once causing a clear wave to spread across the radius of the city block. Removing his 9mm from his holster he fired a shot into the air; pointed the gun toward the hound advanced and began shooting.
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Alucard
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingThroughARiot on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Lance's eyes shot over to Akir. "I should be able to get a good shot off." He looked around, seeing what he could use as a cover to get the attack ready. "It will take me a little time to get the energy ready, but I should be able to do it." He soon found a ledge high up. He gave a leap to it.

"Hold this baby off." He smiled then placed his palm out. Energy started to gather. Lance remained still, the energy was taking a bit to gather due to the fight before hand and his transformation.

BleedingThroughARiot
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!