Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vyres's Rush

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vyres's Rush

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Vyres woke up to find himself on the floor, chained to the wall, and in the bedroom of the person that his heart has thrown itself at for last ten months. He also registered the nearly everything in his body hurt like hell. Seeing that his chains were firmly welded to a steel plate, he sighed and flexed his bounded arms. ‘Some range, but not enough to free myself if I was incline to attempt it.’ Vyres thought as he mentally called himself ten kinds of idiot for failing to notice the trap. ‘What the hell happen?’ his chalk board outline asked as he glanced the room. All Vyres saw was white and warm pink, which he pondered might get dull if he had to stay like this. Then his eyes fell on the object of his one sided affections, she was big chested athletic built Amazon, dark skinned except for where straps of a swim suit or something had covered, and she has reddish brown hair with tangerine colored eyes. As he stared at her while she sat on cushioned end table, leaning back on her hand, one leg over the other, in denim cutoffs and long sleeved yellow shirt that didn’t do anything to hide her generous chest. He wondered what she was thinking of as she stared back at him, her face a blank mask. ‘Sucks that my mind skimming and emotion skimming doesn’t work on her.’ Vyres thought, hearing the foot steps of her triplet sisters coming. Glancing to the door, Vyres felt someone trying to read his mind. Closing his eyes as he focused on one of his mental defense mechanisms, the person trying to read him got an unpleasant jolt to their mind. A curse erupted from the other side of the door. ‘Must have one of the triplet.’ he thought. Vyres shook his head to clear the thought he had from his mind. Moving so that he a tad more comfortable, he asked in a neutral but casual voice, “Enjoying the view?” ‘What will she say?’ he wondered, rolling his aching shoulders to alleviate some the pain there. But he didn’t get an answer, she only stood up and left him in her room. After the door was closed and he made sure there was no magical listening spells in the room, Vyres leans his head back states, “Guess I saw that coming, in a way. She’s just like me when it comes to people she barely knows.” Sitting up slowly Vyres dropped into a semi-meditative state, using a skill that he seldom calls on to heal some of the shallower bruises. 'Much better.' Vyres thought, opening his eyes. Seeing the Amazon return, he looked at her and laced his fingers. When a look crosses her that he wonders the reason behind it. He was surprised when she undid the chains and pulled him to his feet.
Blinking at her, Vyres tilted his head to one side in question. The only answer he got was a backpack and shove towards a window. Doing as he was suggested, Vyres pushed himself out. Checking around him, he leapt on a ledge and till pulled himself up onto the roof. Hearing the Amazon follow him, Vyres started to parkour his way over and around the rooftops. 'Why did she release me and push me to lead?' he wondered.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!