Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Winter Storm at RolePlayGateway!

a topic in Announcements, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Announcements are made here! You can read the archive or browse the latest.

Re: A Winter Storm at RolePlayGateway!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Happy holidays everyone, and all the best for the upcoming year :)
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Lovin' the snow! Great job designers!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Very. very nice change of looks! :3 I applaud you, coders~
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_peach1995 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 am

I love the snow theme :)

sweet_peach1995
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 am

Let's not freeze the thread here, I expect an avalanche of responses to this lovely new (semi-new?) feature. I thawed about it and this feature is just snow joke. I guess this could snowball and become huge but it might receive an icy reception from some of the people with older computers.

Have an ice day. ;)

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Akita wrote:The site looks great. The snow, not so much. Honestly, it lags horribly. I've tried it on four different browsers, two different computers. LAGS.

Tried it on GoogleChrome? That browser's amazing when it comes to these sorts of things.

By the way, I find the snow so cute and festive! Thanks RPG Site Designers. <3
"To see you when I wake up is a fantasy I didn't think to be real."
"To know you feel the same way as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream."

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenQueenofShadows on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm

The snow is way too laggy. It's like a snail bathed in molasses and sent to the many slo-mo scenes in The Matrix.
"Absolutely! Hate is not the solution! It's the mean."-Karl
Hush little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna kill you a mocking bird. If that mocking bird don't bleed, Mama's gonna go on a killing spree...

RavenQueenofShadows
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkDraco on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Eh snows not too much of a problem not for me at least

DarkDraco
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 am

I haven't seen snow in weeks. There's a "disable snow" button at the top of the screen that will remedy your problem. In actuality, I thought that the snow was removed completely!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wastedxoxo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Wastedxoxo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Wastedxoxo wrote:...

What seems to be the problem?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xiaotuanzi on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 am

I understand there may be some issues with lag

xiaotuanzi
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!