Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yun'Tal Legacy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Yun'Tal Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 am

A few years after the war that would send the world into it's post apoctalyptic state, humans started to rebuild. Buildings, war machines, everything came back into place. But more than one style of creature started to appear, most of which are humanoids. The Sa'larin, a dragon like humanoid creature, one of their physical apperances is full dragon, the rest is human. Their strength, speed, and power, is all superhuman. The Hunthel, a race of effectively werewolves, but they have no human form. So bipedial 8 ft tall wolves.... The Anithari, same thing with the wolves, but with cats, like tigers and whatnot. And last but not least, the Virino, they are a race of what would be considered crazed elves....But they have more of an evil appearance. They have the most advanced technology, and are the most straightforward about things. The Sa'larin usually hold positions of political power, using their knowledge to their advantage. The Hunthel are usually known for their strength and wisdom, the Anithari, their swiftness. The Virnio...well...their technology...duh.

Character Sheet for registration:

Name:
Any weapons? if so:
History:
Personality:
Profession before adventure:
Other:

Name: Vulic "Arc" Th'unshril
Race: Hunthel
Description/pic: Image But standing up at 8 ft tall on his hind legs, and has an eye patch over his left eye.
Any weapons? if so: He carries a large broadsword with a thin focused laser edge, its in a triangle shape as there is also a 45 calibur rifle apart of the sword
History: He is a Hunthel, and even then, he is more buff than usual, he got his nickname Arc from being the blacksmith that he is, creating weapons that usually send an arc of a certain element at the enemies. When he was young his parents were sent out of the Hunthel clan, forbidden to return, as a tribal Hunthel, a rare breed of the race, he has an unparalleled sight, and strength, in his own clans.
Personality: He is very loyal to his friends and clansmates. Not afraid to take a bullet for someone. He tends to be quiet however, but will provide words of wisdom when needed.
Profession before adventure: Blacksmith
Other: I will make this up as I go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Yun'Tal Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

Name: Drake Deonte
Age: 26 (atleast he looks like it. He's probably upwards of 200 years old)
Description/pic: Image (human form at least)
Any weapons? if so: twin swords that he carries with him always. Several daggers on his person and a few sets of wires. He sometimes, if he is lucky, has a pistol or two tucked away on his person.
History: Is a Sa'larin. He has a dragon tail that he usually keeps around his waist and out of the way. He has several jobs, one of which is as a tattoo artist for the humans and humanoids that required his service.
Personality: Can be quiet or loud, depending on the situation.
Profession before adventure: Several Jobs. He was most noted for his job as a tattoo artist.
Other: Found a way to incorporate moving tattoos into someone's skin.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 am

Very nice! You are accepted. And the first other creature too! I figure there are gonna be alot of the same style of characters. Hopefully there won't be very many same kinds of characters.

Terrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 am

Name:Pri
Description/pic: She is a short girl, only 5'1 with her shoes on. She has long black hair that falls in soft curls, and bright blue eyes. She has blue and black dragon wings coming from her upper back, they are longer than she is tall, but they fold down neatly.
Any weapons? if so: Heavy Blade Sword.
History: She is a Sa'larin, not much is known about her personal history.
Personality: She is friendly, but her mind is very serious when it comes to serious matters.
Profession before adventure: Assassin
Other:She is afraid of sleeping alone, and so unless she has someone to sleep next to, she will keep herself awake literally as long as she can.
Last edited by Kimiri on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to do a one on one with me. =)

Kimiri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 am

Welcome Welcome!!!!!!!

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm

I think it would be cool if one of the Virnio had forsaken its own kind. That would be cool, because then Arc would have a blacksmithy tech advance. And then we could all share in Arc's smithy advance, which would just be frigging sweet. But I also think that it would make things a little to easy for us. So....yeah.... Who knows! maybe something might happen, I'm not gonna make anybody choose what race they are. But diversity would be really nice.

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm

that would be too easy, but who knows. And diversity is nice. if need be, I can create another character for one of the other races.

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I think that would be alittle to hard to manage wouldn't it? I mean, you might get confused on which person I'm talking to, its not as easy as it is in chat. Trust me...I know, I used to do alot of forum roleplays....it gets rrrrrrreeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy confusing.

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm

NAME: Pengu
RACE: Avari Elf (Avari)
PERSONALITY: Pengu's personality seems a little rough at times, since he rarely sees things simple. Even though he is a rough person to be around he will always listen to a person when they need some one to speak with. Pengu also voices his : opinions on all topics that involve him indulging in a little fun, fun being mean in fighting and sneaking into enemy camps.

HISTORY/FAMILY HISTORY In the land of Attandar Moriduin, a race of wild elves roam free from war and politics, we are the Wild Ones. These elves are he descendants of the Avari, a Elven people who had turned their backs to our people, and choose two different paths. the first was that those of us who refused the Great Journey to Valinor and remained wandering in the lands.The second path was the downfall of the proud and the weak,were corrupted by Melkor in ancient days to become the progenitors of the race of Orcs.

My people tend to be brash and hold on to old traditions. We do not show mercy and we never take prisoners. We are masters of stealth, moving from tree to tree with out disrupting a single leaf. We move like the four legged animals, we stand and walk on two, but when we run we move on all fours like the mighty wolfs. Unlike most elves we had been experimented on, by some mage that the Dark Lord had sent to our village. Though we did not know who he was at first, we welcomed him to our village. After weeks of stay with the Avari he had asked us to use magic to make the children stronger and faster, to bring out the full potential of our bodies. The elder had agreed with the Black Numenorian Wizard.

The Avari people had changed half their children, for this mage and then he went missing. No word ever reached our ears about him, so we dreaded the worst. Over time the Avari, my people became to resent the newly blessed ones. They called us the wild ones, they treated us as imperfects, or abominations of the world. Soon, they casted us out from our homes, the elder had been with us when we left. The Wild ones traveled for many ten days, always searching for a home. Then after many ten day's they happened to come across the Attandar Moriduin,land of two dark rivers.

Attandar Moriduin, is where I found peace and enjoyed my life. We started a village and began ceremonies for marriage and other such occasions. Being of animalistic features, we used magic to tattoo our bodies with designs of war. Years went by and then came my one hundredth, and the elder sought me out. In his home he spoke to me about quest that I must take to receive the power of earth magic.While most of these quests are simple things, my quest was different the Elder told him that he must find the wise Elrond and he would reveal the quest to me.
APPEARANCE:Picture
Height: 183cm

Weight: 69kg

Eyes:Blue

Hair: Long blond hair that is put into a pony tail.

Tribal Tattoo's, Blue ink that make a Sigil line across his chest, arms and legs.

Hands and feet, nails have been grown out and sharpened.

EQUIPMENT/GEAR:-Samue
A loose-fitting cotton kimono-style top and trouser set. The Samue has been worn for centuries by artisans and priests. Being light-weight, they are ideal for lounging about.
-Haori
The Kanji He wears over his Samue a Haori, or a mid-length light coat.
-Seleke, a giant two handed sword. Also known as heavens fang.
-Crown head band, sits on the forehead of Pengu's head.
-Arm/wrist gauntlets, the gauntlets are made out of gold and steel. They can take heavy blows from sword and clubs.
-Legging gauntlets, are made of gold and steel. They can take heavy blows from sword and clubs.

OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES: Pengu like all Elves have a art form that they devote their lives to. Pengu is enthralled by the very beings of animals. This being said I will list the abilities he has fastened to him self, by the strongest spell casters in his home.

-Smell, his ability of smell is of the wolfs, he can pick up a wide variety of odors that normal elves or humans could not organically pick out.

Last edited by [Soma] on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves.

[Soma]
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Granted...its a very good character design, but two things, One, I designed the char sheet to make things easier, and two, Please be one of the races I created...or human...please? Honestly, its way to hard to bring in outside races and keep track of them. And you don't need to be all powerful, its meant to be a challenge, not to be easy. I will let you keep your character sheet, and your character, I'm in a good mood today, BUT NO OTHER OUTSIDE RACES you others can be what he is, but do tone down the power alittle ok?

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Edited, and this character took three months to make.

I will be opening up a role-play about him and a group soon enough.

[Soma]
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Ok, it makes sense that it took three months to make, but I'm sure you could have used someone else for him, no? That can't be the only character you could have used.

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks ^.^ sorry about being such a hard ass about it. But honestly, that is an amazing char sheet. I haven't seen one better than that.

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I might make Vulic an Alcoholic....his drink of choice would be Whiskey....

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 am

Name: Navi
Age: 178, but takes the appearance of a 12 year old girl.
Description/pic: Image
Any weapons? if so: A giant parasol. It has the ability to direct and manipulate fire and wind. Heavy as hell and made out of some kind of foreign material, the umbrella makes a great fortress.
History: Navi is an Anithari fox. She is currently an assassin/mercenary who travels around the land, taking in whatever jobs she can find without a question.
Personality: She has a fiery personality that cannot be reckoned with. Stubborn and hard-headed, she can often be a difficult person to handle. Don't underestimate her size, or she'll cut you down when you're not looking.
Profession before adventure: Thief

Other:
1. She can conceal herself in almost any place.
2. She can shape-shift objects, although her abilities are very limited.
3. She bites.
Last edited by EternalSonata on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"My coldness upsets many, but it is my only security." ~Rei Ayanami

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 am

Name: Kiro
Description/pic: Image
Any weapons? if so: He fights, if necessary with an arrangement of blades. That he throws and stabs with. He also uses his great speed, agility and cat like reflexes, his claws are his basic weapon.
History: Kiro is a Anithari Lynx, left alone as a child he lived on the streets, surviving by begging with his sister twin sister miki, hiding his tail and ears, trying to make himself 'Normal'. One day he had enough of been 'different' and broke away from the human culture. And took part in the war, fulfilling the act of a scout.
Personality: Quiet, solemn and relaxed and lazy, he will often be found sleeping. But when he has an urge or will he will spring into action.
Profession before adventure: Scout
Other:
1. Hates humans for his past life.
2. Had a sister Miki who was lost at young age
3. Is trying to find her.

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Both are accepted! although a fox isn't technically considered apart of the fox species, so it would probably be more of a Hunthel than an Anthari. But other than that it is really good.

Terrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Dx Oh, sorry about that.

so, when is the actual RP going to start?

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm

hopefully soon =D I might have to pull out though =(

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

So whats up, :D

[Soma]
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!