Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Attention World of Warcraft Players!

a topic in Announcements, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Announcements are made here! You can read the archive or browse the latest.

Attention World of Warcraft Players!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:32 pm

I have convinced many of the well-known members of RPGateway to migrate to an RPPVP server called Maelstrom. If you enjoy RPing via MMO, you are more than welcome to join us. We are creating a guild called "The Gateway" (Big thanks to Zhelir for thinking up the name).

Current members: Jader, Skuld, Zhelir, SinfulSoul, and Donny.
Future (Possible) members: Marten, Vega, Zee All Knowing Peacock (?), Trowa, and my IRL friend Matt.

Anyone else interested should contact me or Zhelir.

We're Horde, by the way. So yeah...

Thanks. >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Attention World of Warcraft Players!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Actually, I made my char.: Zeeallknowin . He's already in guild, so yeah.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 pm

In two weeks or so, I'll be transferring my BE Hunter from Shattered Hand to Maelstrom. I like sticking to one server, so I might as well just transfer to this one.

By then, I should be hitting 50+. I'm going to try and hit 40 this weekend.

Marten
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 am

While we're on this note! You guys can actively participate in the community by maybe going to the entertainment section of the forum and posting guides on how to play World of Warcraft, such as "How To Build An Effective Hunter" or something.

>_>;
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:01 pm

I would, but I'm REALLY bad at levelling and all that. I mean, I've had it for 6 months and my highest level is 36. So, sorry... *sniff*

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kean on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Sounds fun, I've hit Gladiator, killed 4 bosses in Sunwell, but still haven't played on an RP realm.

Kean
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!