Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Need of a Friend

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: In Need of a Friend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 pm

James looked up at her, a little unsure. 'I'm sorry...I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you wondering where I got it, or why I need it?'
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 pm

OOC: Things are being left out, kinda something that mainly bugs me. I understand that this is your first time, so I'll try to work with you to make it better and look over it, alrights? And just to let you know, it isn't only your fault.

IC:

Shayne smiled politely back as James adjusted his legs back into his chair. She mentally beat the hell out of herself for a few moments, before his question pulled her out of her mental throwdown.

"...Do I...bother you?" He asked, looking up at her concerned."Eh......no, I've seen much more bothersome things, as I said, I shoot from the hip and was worried I insulted you." She said, giving him another slight smile.

She shifted back on her right leg slightly, then out of the blue, the other girl spoke.

"Where'd you get a wheelchair?" She asked behind them.

Shayne's switchblade may have caused the distance that set her and the other girl apart.

She looked back at the girl, her apple green eyes filled with disdain. She cocked a slim eyebrow at her, and her hands went unconciously to her hips.

"I'm sorry...I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you wondering where I got it, or why I need it?" James looked at the other girl, his voice unsure.
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 pm

(OOC: Ah, alright. What sort of stuff is missing? Perhaps I could fix it)

James had begun to say he wasn't insulted when the other girl had come up and asked him where he'd gotten his wheelchair. Looking up at her, he nonetheless glanced back at the other girl, Shayne, wondering how she would react.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:00 am

"Where you got it..." Jade felt a little stupid. She knew that he had answered the question but she was far away in her little dream land. 'Stupid stupid stupid.' She thought. Jade scratched her head and waited for the answere.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:19 pm

James still wasn't sure what she wanted, but thought she was asking about the store for it. A little concerned, he leaned foreward slightly to look at her better. 'Hey...Is there someone you know who needs it?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am

"No, nevermind, I'm sorry." Jade spoke hurridly for no reason. "So what happened for you to need a wheel chair?"Jade spoke softly and kindly.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:12 am

Name: Jenna Marie Jameson
Sex: Female
Appearence: Jenna is a slender female with curves in the right places. Though she does get the occasional look from the older men, she has no interest in their intents. Another reason she might attract attention would be her quasi-goth look. Her hair cut short just below her ears, her bangs just past her nose and hang over her right eye. Her hair is dyed black with neon orange highlights. Her eyes an icy green color.
Jenna is mostly found in white high heels, the ones that you find on gothic lolita dolls. While she wears different dresses, most of them consisting of black, white, and blood red. Her finger nails are always painted red and black, red on her left pinky, black on her left ring finger, and so on.
She has extremely pale skin, and it isn't because she doesn't like going out in the sun, in fact, she loves the daytime, but it is because she just can't seem to tan no matter how hard she try.
=======----------------=================------------------=============------------

Jenna sighed softly as she sat outside with a book in her lab. She was wearing her favorite dress, red puffy sleeves, black body, and white lace on the hem of the dress, which barely got near her kneecaps. She had been reading yet another vampire story, her aunt owned the shop that she sat in front of; she got the new books on discount, and those discounts always went to either the vampire story, or the werewolf story. She knew her family disapproved her reading such books, but they were her pleasure.

She looked up when she heard different people speaking, hearing soft sound of wheels turning, something to a wheelchair. She was so familiar to the sound because of her mother being a nurse. She was looking for the source of voices, which took her a second, or so, to find them; two girls and a boy. The one girl, the one with chains on her pants had blood smeared on her, and the boy in the wheelchair had a bit of blood on his being as well.

Jenna took a deep breath, the sight of blood always made her feel a little wary, no matter how many books that detail entrails being pulled out, or blood leaking from someone's neck, it never prepared her for real life.

They were coming closer to her. 'They are hurt. You need to say something.' She mentally cursed at her weakness.

She took another deep breath, her icy green eyes remained stuck on the small group of people.

{OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining. If you don't me to join, I will delete my post.}

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 pm

(OOC: Hey, don't worry! I'm always looking for new people :P)

James heard her response, and was somewhat releived no one in her family needed it. Upon hearing her question, he sighed, and began telling. 'Unfortunately,' he began, 'my parents are rather rich. As a result, they like large houses. And this is the result of an active two-year-old running around on the top floor of a large house near an open window and falling out.'

Looking around, he saw what looked like a shop. Knowing he could get help there, he started towards them. 'Come on,' he said, then quickly stopped. His hand went to his right shoulder, through which pain had shot when he began wheeling himself there. Taking a deep breath, he moved his arm the slightest bit, and felt pain shoot through it again.

Wait a minute, he thought, I remember something like this happening. When I broke my arm when I was younger, I had to get around with only one hand...

He wheeled himself foreward with his left arm, which caused him to move left somewhat. Immedietly, he switched his left arm to the right wheel, switching him back foreward again. The progress was slow, and he knew he looked rather stupid, but it got him foreward, atleast.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:16 pm

"So what happened for you to need a wheel chair?" The other girl asked again.

'Unfortunately,' he began, 'my parents are rather rich. As a result, they like large houses. And this is the result of an active two-year-old running around on the top floor of a large house near an open window and falling out.' James finished.

Shayne nodded slightly as he said come on, and watched as he struggled to push his wheelchair. She came up behind him, and placed her hands flat against the back of the wheelchair.

"Come on James. It may be easier for you if I pushed you, and faster incase others come back to avenge what I did to the ones hurting you before." She said softly to him, and began pushing his wheelchair regardless of what he said.

"Where to?" She asked him, looking around.

Shayne's apple green eyes fell upon a girl sitting outside a bookshop. She had the appearance of a gothic lolita, but seemed a little bit far from going as extreme as one. Her eyes wandered to her nails, noticing the rich black color. I have to ask her what she uses....Shayne made a mental note, and continued to push James forward. They continued forward, and Shayne gave the girl a crooked grin, one pointed fang glinting in the sunlight.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:21 pm

James felt her come to push him, and was, at first, surprised. 'Ah...Thank you,' he said, folding his hands in his lap. 'That shop,' he said. 'It looks like we could get some help there.' He eyed the girl outside curiously. He'd never seen a girl like her before.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:23 am

Jenna eyed them some more, why was the third person, the second girl, un hurt? I made no sense what so ever, unless she was just trailing along, just like a curious spectator.

They were coming ever closer, and the boy had made himself look foolish, he was actually trying to wheel himself closer to the book store, it made no sense to do such a stupid act. It showed clearly he was in pain, but still he continued to go forward, well until the girl that had blood on her as well started to push him again. Obviously, they had been in a fight, she just wondered why.

She faintly heard the girl ask the boy where he wanted to go, and he had replied to her aunt's book store.

Jenna placed her pink, yes pink, she wasn't goth or anything, she just liked the style, book mark.

She got up, standing to be five feet and nine inches, being that her heels of her white shoes made her look two inches taller than she was.

With small, graceful movements, and slight clicks of her heels hitting the ground as she took a step closer to the group. When she was close enough for them to hear her soft, airy voice. "Um... I heard you might be able to find some help at the book shop." She was looking at the boy, incredulous that he was so hurt. How could hurt a person so fragile looking, or at least have the nerve to think ill thoughts towards a person in a wheelchair.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:32 pm

James smiled politely up at her. 'Yes,' he said. 'I understand you sell books, but most places generally have a first-aid kit. Could I use it, please?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:28 am

Jenna closed her eyes when he reminded her that he and the girl were hurt. Settle down Jens. She spoke to herself.

"Yes, you may use the first aid kit. Right this way." She swept her arm towards the direction they were heading. She was being too polite, at least she figured she sounded too polite. It was a defense mechanism when it came to meeting people.

She lead the group into the small shop, letting them go in first. "Tess." She called her aunt by her name, as she closed the door softly. "I need the first aid kit." She briskly walked past the three walking up to an oak counter with elaberate details of leaves on the sides and front.

"What for child? You don't look hurt." Her aunt answered, but she spied the two that had been hurt. She made a circle with her mouth as if to say 'oh'.

"Yeah." Jenna replied gently. She adjusted the length of her short dress as she waited for the little medical box. Her aunt reappeared soon enough, "thank you." She said meekly as she took the box away.

"Um... I would help you guys out after this, but that isn't a wise move. And I am not sure it is all you possibly need, but here you go nonetheless." She shoved the box over the boy's head it was stretched towards the girl that was behind his wheelchair.

Her eyes were closed for a moment because she had seen some of the blood, so she looked away from her, at a wall of romance novels.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 pm

James let the girl behind him take care of her cuts, then he took the first-aid kit. The motion jared his shoulder and made him intake sharply, and, looking inside the kit, he decided he might be able to do something about it. Undoing the clasps that held his shirt closed, he slid it off his shoulder. Taking his arm out of it fully to allow himself free movement, he looked at his shoulder.

Ever since childhood, James had roamed the grounds of his house, and had fallen out of his wheelchair several times. He had become used to getting himself back up into it, and even pulled himself up into trees if no one was looking. As a result, he had built up a lot of upper body strength. Now, that became more of a hinderance then a help, as he tried to identify just where his shoulder was hurt.

As he scanned himself quickly, he caught a bruise along his side where his ribs had cracked. Looking grim, his gaze travelled to his shoulder, and he bit his lip as he worked his fingers around to see where it was hurt. It didn't take long to spot it -- he inhaled deeply when he found it, and held his breath a moment as he got himself under control again. It felt sprained.

Looking back in the first aid kit, he found a cream that could help relieve muscle pain. Taking some on his fingers, he smoothed it into the area, reflecting on the situation they found themselves in and the people he had met.

So far, he knew no one's name. But the girl he had met first seemed a bit put off by him. James didn't have to guess why -- his parent's choice of wardrobe for him caused many people to view him oddly. The second girl seemed like a curious sort, who seemed more fascinated by him then scared. And this new girl...He liked her attitude. She was very polite -- something that not enough people seemed to be nowadays.

Once he finished, he packed up the kit one handed and handed it back to the girl. 'Thank you,' he said, then moved to put his shirt back on. He stopped, biting into his lip to stop his gasp as he moved it, then moved it in gingerly, moving the shirt more then he did his arm. It was difficult, doing up the clasps with one hand, and these clasps were especially finicky anyway. He spent a long time trying to do those.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Jenna tried her best not to moan too much when she watched the girl help him out. She was never able to keep herself together with such things, she liked to visit the hospital to cheer patients up, but when it came to medication, needles, blood, it all killed her pratically, so she always made herself scarce. But, with these people, she couldn't go far.

She looked at the boy when he thanked her. "Oh. There is no problem. I do hope I am not intruding. but what happened to you two?" She tucked the box back under arm when she felt a little curious.

"Jenna! I need a band-aid. Get me one, please." Tess called her name, and Jenna already knew that her aunt just cut her finger a little from the box-cutter. Opening a new box of books most probably.

"Um... hold that thought." She raised her index finger, it was painted black, to the boy. She turned to walk to her aunt's side with the white first-aid kit.

"Thank you sweetheart. Get out of here before you pass out on me." Her aunt chuckled lightly as the teen girl more than happily oblidged to the demand to 'get lost'.

"Okay. I'm sorry about that. She cuts her fingers a lot." She explained softly, as if she needed to give a reason for why she had to leave.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:40 pm

James smiled somewhat sympathetically at her. 'Don't apologise,' he said. 'We all heard her call you away.' He looked down, trying to do up the clasp one-handed while not making his ribs and shoulder suffer too much at the same time as he tried to talk.

'I was going home,' he said, 'though I wasn't technically supposed to be out...And I was found by five boys my age...' The clasp slipped out of his hand, and he put the tip of his thumb in his mouth to nutralise the sting before going back to it, 'decided I was convenient to take out their anger upon...And Shayne helped me,' he finished, still trying to work the clasp.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Jenna looked at the boy as he struggled with the clasp. She kept wondering if he was going to get at it soon enough. But he ended his explaination and he was still working with the clasp.

"Let me get that for you." She said gently as she brushed his hands away with feather light touches. She was crouching down on the ground, her eyes were focused on the clasp. "I really can't believe people would even hurt someone that look like an easy target." She said softly, her hands shook only the slightest bit, she was angry.

She looked up at the boy, "I'm Jenna, if that isn't obvious." She laughed a little, turning her head back down to look at the clasp. She got it soon, but she remained crouched down. She brushed back a strand of hair that threatened to leave the one section that it was supposed to stay at, over her right eye.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:59 pm

James smiled his thanks at her as she did the clasp. 'Thank you,' he said afterwards. Finishing the others quickly -- that one had always been harder then the rest -- James looked back at the girl who had just introduced herself.

'James,' he said.

He noticed her brush some hair away from her face, and thought he saw something. He knew it probably wasn't his place, but he leaned foreward slightly as he saw it.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Jenna gave James an odd look when he leaned forward to look at something, and she subconciously wiped her face to take away whatever he was looking at. Or so she hoped.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" She felt a faint blush creep up into her cheeks, mostly because she would be embarassed to death if she wasn't presentable for the company. Even if she could only knew two of the three names. they were still guests in her aunt's book store.

Again she rubbed her face, moving her bangs in different directions as they got messed up with the movements of her hand.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:16 pm

James shook his head. 'No,' he said. 'Don't worry -- it's probably nothing.' Sitting back, he took out the gold pocket watch he had and flicked it open, then looked somewhat grim as he read the time. 'Hm,' he said. 'It's getting late.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!