Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walking Around

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Walking Around

Tips: 2.25 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 pm

((OOC: Open to anyone! Just list basic info (age, looks, personality, etc..) in the first post))

Most people thought Lucy had a pretty good life. Her parents were still together and happy, and she had an older brother. Yes, that older brother made fun of her and all, although he did stick up for her when need be. She had friends and she was a pretty good poet, or so said the few people she let read them. She loved to read and listen to music.

Then, one day, while walking home from school the girl tripped. She fell, the books she was holding scattering all over the place, and she muttered a curse. Looking around, the girl saw practically no one. She could only hope that someone was around the corner walking this way.

Tieing her dark brown hair up she tried standing up, although her leg wouldn't support her. One knee to the medium-colored blue jeans had torn, and a little blood spilled to the denim around, and her other ankle was twisted. Taking off the grey and black designed sweater she wore, Luc pressed the material against her scrapped me, shivering slightly as the wind blew with only a blue, starred tank top on now.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.25 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Walking Around

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 pm

(hehe can i join???)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

((of course you may! lol))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Caleb skated down the street, his ipod blasting, his hood up and his eyes to the ground. His brown bangs swooped over his blue eyes with the wind and he skateboarded around a corner. His wheel hit a book and he went flying, almost on top of a girl, who had seemed to do almost the same thing. He yelped out as he landed on his bad arm. "Jesus..." He said before he realized he was right next to someone.
"Oh...hey" He said. "sorry.." He looked at her for a moment and then realized she was hurt. "oh gosh are you okay? i hope i didn't do that..."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:28 pm

(( oops sorry forgot about this :
name: Caleb Brown
Eyes: blue
hair: brown
body: skinny but formed.
type: skater, punk, but friendly
personality: he is charming and flirty, but he has anger problems, thanks to his step dad who likes to mess with his head and his mother who is drunk half the time and oblivious. ))

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Lucy screamed a little as a boy came flying at her. Her heart pounded as he almost landed on top of her. Then he started talking. "Hi. And don't worry, this happened before you came along. Although it looks like I'm the reason for your falling." She sighed, trying to stand up again, and again failing. "Are you alright though?" Luc removed the sweater a little to check her knee and noticed that the bleeding had mostly stopped.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:38 pm

"yea im fine..but you dont seem it...you can hardly stand...is there something wrong with your leg?" He looked at her worried, though he barely knew her.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:45 pm

"Eh, think I just twisted my ankle or something." She sighed, giving up trying to stand up and just scooting along the ground trying to collect her books.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:48 pm

"here let me help you.." He helped her pick up her books. "Your not gonna be able to get home, crawling around like that, you want a lift?" He didn't just wanna leave her here. Besides, she was cute.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:50 pm

"Thanks." She muttered, picking up her books. Why did she have to have so many and forget her bookbag? Then he asked her if she wanted a lift. "Sorry but could I get a name first?" Lucy asked. "I'm Lucy."

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:54 pm

"I'm Caleb" he stood up and pulled her up. "Do you really need all these books? "

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 pm

"Couldn't get my locker to open. Hince all the books, no bookbag, and no jacket." She sighed, trying to stand on her feet. Somehow, Lucy managed, although it made her want to scream and she started biting her lip to keep from doing so. Luc went to brush all the dirt off the back of her jeans from all the dirt on them from scooting around in the dirt. The pain only hurt more, her ankle throbbing and her eyes watered slightly.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:11 pm

"why dont you try standing on one foot" He suggested. He thought about putting her on his back and skating home, but where would they put her books?

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Lucy really should dye her hair blonde because when he said that she started putting all her weight on her bad leg. "Eek." She sighed, starting to hop on her other leg, holding Caleb for balence.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:15 pm

He held onto her. "Alright this is how its gonna work. Your leaving your books here, screw them, your hurt and im taking you somewhere...Now get on my back" He said like there was no other option. She was lucky he was so strong and good at skating.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Luc stopped hoping and looked at him like he was crazy. "You're going to skate with me on your back? Are you out of your mind?! No way that is going to work!" She protested, not believing it would work. The girl would put her foot down but didn't think that would go well.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm

"it will be fine, trust me" He looked into her eyes. "its the only way..." He bent over, ready to catch her on his back, "Come on!"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:37 pm

"Are you sure?" Lucy still wasn't positive. Then there was having to get new books. Her parents wouldn't be happy, but she guessed it was the only way. The brunette got on his back, feeling more than odd.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 pm

He gripped her legs. "Hold on tightly to my shoulders" He put one foot on his skateboard and pushed off, wobbly at first they got the hang of it, he held on to her. "See its not that bad" She was probably screaming inside. "where am i taking you?"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:43 pm

"Ok." She whispered, gripping his shoulders, and trying not to hold too tightly. "Uh, umm...that's probably too far to ride like this. Just take me to my friends house." But that was still pretty far... "Just go down the street and take a...left." Uh, this really was not her day.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!