Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to High School Prison

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Welcome to High School Prison

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:24 pm

"Semi-normal...might be the nicest thing anyone's ever called me."
He smiled, following her from door to door, laughing as each person behind each door seemed to get weirder and weirder. "On the bright side, we're running out of doors...it's got to be here somewhere!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:26 pm

"yea but what if i dont have a room, it might be non-existant" She smiled.
They knocked on a few more doors and finally the last one seemed empty. "I guess this is it..." She opened the door.

(do you think like, there should be something wrong with it so she has to take a guys room?))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:29 pm

((It's up to you if you want to do that, but yeah I think that's a good idea))

"Well, if it's non existant...this is a pretty big box I'm carrying...probably bigger than my room, actually..I bet you could make it nice and homey." He smirked. "You could camp out in the hallway...you could be that 'Crazy box girl'."

Once they got to the final room that was empty, he set down the box, still holding onto the guitar case as she opened the door.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:32 pm

She laughed. "Wow yea i guess i could! ... good one" She smiled at him and walked through the door. Something dripped on her head and she jumped. "What the HELL?" She felt her head and then looked at the floor where there was a huge water stain. "ew...thats gross..its starting to smell." The ceiling pieces were starting to fall and the room looked discusting. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm

He stepped inside the room after he heard her yell. Immediately he recognized the problem as he looked at the ceiling. The room smelled like mildew and stagnant water. "Wow...this...wow." He thought HIS room was bad. This room wasn't even fit for someone to live in. He paused for a moment, crossing his arms in front of his chest and looking around the room at all of the damage the water had done...remaining silent.

After a few minutes, he stepped out of the room and picked up the box he had put in the hallway. "Come on.." He leaned back in toward the room and motioned for her to come with him.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 pm

She picked up her bag and sighed, following him. This sucked. What was she supposed to do now? She walked down the hallway, walking right behind him, checking out his butt, smiling and then walking up beside him. (haha)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:41 pm

((haha...its me who's supposed to be drooling over you...i'm holding back! =P))

He looked down at her and smiled a little as she walked next to him. "I'm not sure what the rules are or anything, but you can't live in that room...so you can stay with me for awhile, at least until they find you a decent room."

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:43 pm

She smiled and nodded. "fine with me..." She was a little excited but nervous at the same time. They reached his room and went inside. She wondered how this was going to work out...but she sure as hell was willing to find out.

(haha i know, i just cant help myself. )

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:46 pm

He set her box down on the floor next to the dresser, and the guitar case down next to that. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, shutting the door to his dorm after she got in.

"It's definitely not much...but..at least its dry." He grinned.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:49 pm

She smiled back. "its better than mine in so many ways" She laughed and sat down on his bed. "I can't help but wonder what they are going to say when they find out im staying in here..."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm

"Well..." he sat down on his bed next to her. "...they'll either never care enough to actually find out, or they will find out and probably kick me out of this lovely establishment. That is, if they don't kick me out for other things first.." He laughed a little.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm

She laughs. "Well where else could they send us..besides jail, but thats a little radical" She smiles and looks at him and then around the room. "this could work out.."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:57 pm

"Yeah, jail isn't the greatest place in the world...this is like a 5-star hotel compared to that place." He shook his head a little and stood up, stretching his arms out and looking around his tiny room.

"Well, you can take the bed...I'll take the floor. I've got plenty of clothes I can use for pillows." He smiled.

He looked over at his dresser and saw his small baggie of marijuana sitting on top of it. "Shit.." he thought to himself, not wanting her to think any less of him since they really did just meet. He hoped she wouldn't notice until he could sneak over and put it away.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 pm

She followed his eyes. "Oh don't worry about it, ive got my addictions too" she smirked and turned down the covers. "What time is it?" she asked.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:05 pm

"Still..." he said, walking over to his dresser and shoving the baggie into one of the drawers.

He reached for his i-pod in his pocket, reading the time. "Wow, it's almost midnight.." he was surprised how much time had passed since he first arrived.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:06 pm

"Really?" She too was surprised. "geez..." She turned down her bed and reached into one of her bags, pulling out some sweats to exchange for her jeans. He was turned around already so she just dropped her pants and pulled on the others, she didn't have confidence problems.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

He hadn't seen her change clothes, but turned around and saw that she now had sweat pants on. "Not a night person?" He laughed a bit. Noah tended to do most of his sleeping during the day, which was part of the reason he ended up at this school ; he slept through everything at his last one.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:16 pm

She shrugged. "Just like to be comfy" She smiled. "I can stay up if i need to" She winked and ran her fingers through her hair.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby acoustixandstones on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 pm

He laughed. "Well, don't stay up on my account...it's been a long day. I'm probably going to be up for a bit longer but I'll keep quiet, promise." He grinned, digging through his bag of art tools that were laying on the desk. He slid the desk chair back and sat down.

He found several pieces of charcoal and reached for his sketchpad that was already laying on the desk. His attention turned back to her, looking absoutely adorable with her tiny frame in comfortable sweats. He couldn't help but smile, but he quickly regained his composure and turned back to his desk. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" he asked, looking down at his sketchpad.

acoustixandstones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:47 pm

"i dont think so" She smiled at him, seeing him look at her. She was flattered. She stood up and looked over his shoulder. "You draw too?" Her head was right next to his, her chest against his back, probably closer than need be.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!