Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making our music [Positions filled]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Making our music [Positions filled]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:29 pm

IC:
Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

'Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
when you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
(What's your, what's your, what's your, what's your...)

Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

Stay with me tonight
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

OOC: Secondhand Serenade: Your call

IC: Jezabelle always sang this song to warm up with the band, it was one of her favorites, and one of her favorite bands sang it. She brushed back her bangs as she and her band finished the song.

"Great job, now, what should our next song be?" Her voice clear, a soft tenor, she smiled at the group of high schoolers, her friends, ses amis, companions, whatever you wanted to call them, it all meant the same to her. These were the people she cared about, nothing would change that, not now, not ever.

OOC: Okay, so this is a roleplay of High schoolers, all sharing at least one common interest, being in a bang. Jezabelle, a sophomore, the lead singer, though, she never lets it get to her head, wants to go further, and they are able to, that is, if their band can make to the nearing Battle of the Bands.
Side note: This band is NOT, I repeat, NOT an all girl band!

Spots
Lead singer: Jezabelle May Phillips {FallenAngelPrincess}
Bassist: Tom Petty {Tom-Petty}
Guitarist: Henry Carpenter {theelmantor}
Drummer: Rea Ambey {okugi99}

SN2: Anyone in the band can be a back up singer, and also anyone can be the one that writes the band's songs, I can't write lyrics, so, I hope someone will be willing to do this.

Character sheet
Name:
Nickname: {Optional}
Age/grade:
Position:
Personality:
Description: {Pictures are okay, writing it is okay with me too.}
Other: {Optional}

Name: Jezabelle May Phillips
Nickname: Jazz, Jez, Belle
Age/grade: 16/10th
Position: Lead singer
Personality: Jazz is a sweet girl, though, she is a pretty independent thinker, she'd only admit she is wrong when she is proven with evidence of her incorrect thinking.
She does get a little silly when someone presents her with anything that is sugared.
Description: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc28 ... usic-1.jpg
Other: She is a foster child, she sings as a low alto or as a tenor, and she is left handed, meaning she favors her left a lot.

You all know the rules, let's behave, okay? Okay! ^-^
Last edited by FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Making our music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:35 am

ooc:can i join as your guitarist let me know and ill post a character sheet.
I FEEL THE NEED
THE NEED FOR SPEED

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:42 am

Name: Henry carpenter
Nickname: woody
Age/grade: 18
Position: Guitarist
Personality:Cool and out going he seems to be very popular, but has a lonely seclueded style behind closed doors. He's a heavy drinker and drug user very obbsesed.
Description: slim and athletic with dark hair and a tatto round his neck (eagle). He wears cut off punky jeans and band t-shirts.
Other: played guitar for 14 years uses a fender str to play.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Jazz wasn't patient when it came to waiting for her band members to pick a song, she tried to distract herself as she waited for the song to get ready for by humming a few lines of a song that was stuck in her head. (Remember the name.)

Her blue eyes landed on each member of the band, smile pressed a smile on her lips for each one. The last one was Henry Carpenter. She flipped her long, black hair off her left shoulder, "Woody! Why don't you pick a song?" She was pretty much in love with his skills on the guitar, a couple times she had received lessons from him, but she just couldn't grasp the whole strong thing. She was never really good with a physical instrument, the only one she had skills with was her voice.

{{Just make up a title for a song, or you can use a band's, just mention it.}}

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:52 pm

"Me?" henry looked over at her struggling to think of a good song. "maybe purple heart its got some pretty rocking riffs and the vocals are awsome" henry picked up his fender and started to tune it.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom-Petty on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Tom stepped in the room. He was holding a Bass covered in stickers. His hair was styled as a mohawk. He was wearing a black leather waistcoat and had a great big moustache. He had tight leather trousers and was wearing a leather cap. He started to play the Bass. "Count me in babes"

Tom-Petty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom-Petty on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Character Info -

Name: Tom Petty
Nickname: Gay Tommo
Age/Grade: 17
Position: Bass Guitarist
Personality: Eccentric, Flamboyant, Fecicious.
Description: Tom is a gay guy who loves his life.

Tom-Petty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Name: Rae Ambey
Age/grade: 17
Position: Drummer
Personality: He's rather wild and very hot-headed. He could grow to be violent, and knows it. He doesn't wish to harm anyone, but when he's angry, he completely looses it. He could get possessive, often over his younger sisters.
Description:Image
Other: He has two younger sisters, both he wishes to protect. He smokes and likes to fight at time.
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:29 pm

"there you are rae we were gonna start without you" shouted henry jokingly

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Jezabelle laughed at Henry, shaking her head, her black hair following in the short movements. She smiled at the three guys that she surrounded herself with. They were her boys (obviously not in that whorish way.) they felt like family to her, more so than her foster parents.

Her blue eyes were light with a care for the boys. She gave Woody one last look, she had to remember what song he had picked for them to play next. "Purple Heart," she said to herself. "Right, now, which one is singing back-ups?" She always let the boys pick who would sing back up sing she couldn't see a song being the best it possibly could be with out more than one voice in the mix of music. Plus, she loved the way her voice could weave in and out with the back-up and the music itself. Giving each a equal amount of face time.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:12 pm

"Hey, hey, hey!!" Rae cried, waving his arms around. "You can't forget me!?" he demanded in a joking huff.

With a smirk, he drew forth his drumsticks from his boots. He threw himself easily at a nearby chair. Grabbing a hard-back book, he placed it on his lap, tapping various rhythems. "C'mon! Let's start already!"

He gave a big toothy smile at Jazz. "C'mon!"
Last edited by okugi99 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:15 pm

"yeah lets start rockin" henry smiled and punched the air

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Jazz did her thing where she flipped her hair off of her left shoulder over dramatically. "I'd never forget you Rea." Her look softened, she turned around and adjusted her microphone stand, taking the mike off, and moved the stand to the side. She moved around a lot when she sang, unless she was singing a slow and sultry song.

"Okay boys. Let's get this party started!" She raised her right fist (not holding the microphone) into the air, giving a little hoot. She smiled sweetly as she positioned herself in the middle of the garage, as that was where she felt best starting at.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:36 pm

henry played the intro rift abit overdramaticly ending up on his knees and playing mad guitar. he kept looking over at jazz the way she danced about the stage was truly magical and he always couldnt take his eyes off her.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:37 pm

"Finally!" Rae said, following the example and punching the air as well.

He repositioned the book, so that his legs wouldn't observe too much shock. He looked up as Jazz began to position herself. "Someone going to count us in? Or should I just bang?"

His question was answered as Henry began to guitar. Grinning, he followed the example and played.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Jezabelle almost smacked her forehead when Henry first started out with his playing, she gave him credit, he did get the band into the right mood a lot of the time. She smiled at the boys as the music took her to own little world, she moved about, her steps light, careful, but quick and filled with an emotion no one could name. She had taken a few dance lessons, but she never felt that she had anything special, not even when she knew at least one person was staring at her.

She finally heard her spot to join in, letting the words of the song drift her away even further, walking up to stand next to Henry, singing her lyrics in her low and sweet alto, which would dip into a tenor with ease and elegance.

When she sang, it always felt that there were only four people that would ever matter in the world, the nobodies that would become somebodies.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Re: Making our music [Positions filled]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:25 pm

henry played his guitar and smiled loads when she came to stand near him, the way she sung lulled him a little.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Rae found himself raising an eyebrow at the little romantic scene. Perhaps he should stop playing and push Jazz on Henry. Just to see what he'd do... Chuckling at the naiive thought, Rae closed his eyes, getting lost in Jazz's beautiful voice. The one thing that he never told anyone was the true reason as to why he joined the band when he barely had enough money to buy a drum, let alone a drum set. And that reason was Jazz's singing voice.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Jezabelle flashed a smile when a break of her singing came up. She moved a little with her quick steps as she took her place beside Rea and leaned down, as it was Henry's solo (assuming the song would have one since I am not even sure if the song is even real) in the song. She leaned close to Rea's ear, waiting, humming along with the guitar. She flashed a smile at Rea this time before straightening up, her hand tapping the beat, waiting a little longer before she'd be able to sing her words again.

When the words flowed from her lips, it was a little louder, but it had that soft quality, sweet as well. It was almost too sweet, but, that was how she sang.

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 pm

it was henrys solo as he played he looked over at rae and jazz, He felt like shouting get a room but that would kill the mood so he just kept playing.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!