Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice Academy {{ooc&su}}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alice Academy {{ooc&su}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm

What is Alice Academy?

Alice Academy is a secluded school in which children and teens learn to harness the powers or their Alice that they have. There are many different types of Alices too. Such as Technical, Somatic, Dangerous, Special, etc... And there are Three divsions as well. Elementary, Junior, and Senior. These divsions hardly have any interaction whatsoever.

There's a Central town that the students take trips to ocassionally. The shops have quirky, weird, rare, Useful, useless, and other types of millchenous items that the students can buy with small or large allowance, that they get from the school. It's called Central Town. (Very Original...)

I will now explain the Alices.

Alices are un-natural powers that normal Humans don't have.

The Technical category is filled with things like Invention Ability, etc...

The Somatic Category involves things like Animal Pheromones that attract animals (good for animal lovers), etc...

The Dangerous Category contains Dangerous Alices. Such as Control over Fire, Raising spirits, anything Dangerous... (I'm only accepting a small amount of these...)

And Special Attribute Class. The Category in which all un-natural Alices are placed. This category is mixed grades, due to the low number of students with Un-natural Alices.

Rules...
-This is going to be kept PG-13!!!! (Romance+Swearing included)
-Drama is encouraged.
-This is centered around the Elementary Division. Unless you have my permission to be any level higher.
-Um.... DO NOT argue with me. I will bite you.
-LITERACY. At LEAST one paragraph per post.

Character sheet.
Name.
Age.
Alice.
Personality.
Appearance.(anime or description ONLY)
Bio.
(Optional)

My Charry Sheet. <3
Name. Miki Mitsune

Age. 11

Alice. Control Over Fire

Personality. Miki is cool and spicy. She's the tough Lone Wolf girl who seems as tho she couldn't care about anyone or thing. But she is actually super kind to her closest friends. She is super protective over her friends and tends to take a beating for them often.

Appearance.
She usually has alot of bandages on her legs and
and arms. And occasionally a few cuts on her cheeks.
Bio.Will come out it the RP. :3

Technical Category students
None...

Somatic category students
None..

Dangerous Category students
Miki Mitsune- Me

Special Category students
None....

Go off and make your character sheet now!!! >:D
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!