Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 pm

For Sign-up:Avatar: Next Generation{OCC}

Story
It's been twenty years since the Avatar Aing destroyed the Fire nations strong hold on the world. Four nations have formed. Thunder,Nature,Light, and Shadows. The light nation was mysterously destroyed en years ago. The dark empire has a not so secret plan to take over the entire kingdom. AIng has mysterously lost all his powers and a new avatar is yet to be found. The dark nation finds this as a perfect oppurtunity to take over the kingdom. They have taken control of the nature nation and the earth nation.

Raito just got done helping his father finish up cleaning the house. He walked outside and sat down on the bench next to his house. Before he could rest the alert horns went off. The darkness tribe was attacking the village. Before seconds they had already invaded and the houses were eing burnt to the ground his father was a warrior so he was helping fight against the Dark troops. The battle was over and there was dead bodies everywhere. His father being one. He went to his fathers aid and began to cry.

"Father are you okay."

Father- SOn I must tell you something...

"Wh...whais it."

Father- You were adopted. We found you after the light nation got attacked you were the only one there. We thought you would discover this shortly but you began using fire bending abilities after log. This confused the elders at first but after Aing the avatar lost his powers we discovered the truth about you. You were the avatar.

"B..but how..I"

Father- Listen take my blade and go to the Wind nation. The shall help you on your quest.

With that Raito set off for the Wind nation scared and confused.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kobuta
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Avatar: Next Generation{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 3:02 pm

The sun was beating down her face, making sweat fall from her nose.
Lilah was carrying nothing but the clothes on her back, a small hunting knife, and a large cantina of water.
Lifting her right hand in the air, she swirls and twirls her hand as she extracts what little water is left in the thick dry air.

On the road for several days now, Lilah had become eager of the new life awaiting for her in the Wind nation. After sucessfully unlocking the waterbending power of healing, she was eager to continue her studies and become a master healer. So far, she could only heal minor scratches and cuts with water, but was very skilled in treating other types of wounds using bandages and splints. She missed her family dearly, but was determined to help her village by healing the sick and dying.

The sun was beginning to set, and Lilah knew that she had to make camp soon. Suddenly, the faint scent of smoke had passed by her nose. She looked up to see a large black cloud of smoke in the air.

"Oh no" she whispered to herself.

She grabbed her water cantina and headed in the direction of the smoke.
~always & forever~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Raito couldn't beleive what was happening. He sat on a rock looking over his fathers sword in disbelief. Was he really the avatar. COuld tis even be possible. It didn't matter anyway. His father was dead...or was that adobted father. He also didn't know a thing about the world yet. How was he to get to the Wind Nation from there. He was stopped in his track as he heard rocks moving in the background. He walked over to the rocks and got hit by a blast of darkness. He went flying back into a crumbled building. He drew his blade and stood up. A man dressed in the darkness nations gords stood up and began to laugh.

Soldier- You don't even know how to use that balde boy!

Raito charged at the soldier but the soldier grabbed his wrist and shot him with a blast of darkness. Raito wa without his blade now. He stood up grabbing his side.

Soldier- You don't know whento give up do you boy!

The soldier made a huge amount of darkness and went to hit Raito but Raito's eyes turned light and a huge amount of light killed the soldier. It was the first time Raito used a attack like that. His eyes got heavy and he passed out. He tried to grab his father's sword but he passed out right in front of it.

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Fri May 29, 2009 3:33 pm

A ball of fire erupted out of nowhere, striking the Guard down with a fiersome explosion. Appearing from the smoke, a young woman, with fiery red hair and dark eyes. A fire bender.

Ashe stood in an offensive stance, ready to send another fiery strike at the guards. The boy they attacked was knocked out from their own attacks, but she would be careful not to hurt him if the fight continued.

"You guys get bored or something?" she smirked. "Cause I'm always up for a 'bout."

The guards probably knew of her reputation. She was known as the Phoenix, a rogue Fire Bender who was wanted by the Darkness Nation for resisting arrest, as well as various other trumped-up charges. A ball of fire appeared in her hands, and the smirk widened.

"Well?" she continued eagerly.
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Lilah began to run faster and faster, doging trees with almost every step. After a few minutes of running, she saw a clearing in the woods. She ran faster and finally stopped dead in her tracks on the border between the forest and what was a village. All fell silent. The houses and buildings of the town were completely charred by fire, and hardly anything was left. Every few feet, a body was found on the ground.
Lilah's heart sunk deep into her chest and tears began to fill her eyes.
"How awful..." she said silently.
She bent down on her knees, and prayed for those who were lost. After a silent moment, she lifted herself off the ground and began to search for survivors.
She entered what seemed to be the back door of a house. The wood, once brown, was now a rich black color. Remains of a table and chairs could be seen crushed under the fallen roof. A older man lay dead in the doorway.
After an hour of searching, the moon had risen high into the sky and the stars light up the dead town. Picking up broken pieces of wood, a bright light caught her eye. A reflection of light off of something. A large commotion was outside the door, and she slowly peered outside the broken window. Two fire benders were battling it out in front of her very eyes.
While fighting, the two fire benders slowly made their way far enough for Lilah to get closer to
the reflective surface on the ground. It was a sword. And laying in front of that sword was a body. However, this one was breathing.

Unable to physically carry him to a safe location, Lilah had to resort to reviving him right in that spot. She opened her cantina and like magic, gracefully pulled the water through the air.
"Now, this will only take a second" she said to the unconicous boy.
She then forced the water through his skin and used it as a catalyst to redirect the flow of chi to his body. His minor wounds were instantly healed, and energy was soon going to be flowing through him once again.

"I just sure hope the fight doesnt end up back near us.."

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Raito jumped up and took in a deep breath. He was confused to what was going on but there was a girl standing over his body. He grabbed hold of his blade and jumped up. He backed up a few feet and pointed his blade at the girl.

"Leave me alone! You already took my father! I don't want a fight but I will if I have to."

Raito made a palm out his hand and fire was coming from it.

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm

"Woah woah woah!" cried Lilah in fear for her life.
"I just revived you, i'm no harm I promise!"
She lays down her small hunting knife that was attacted to her belt and raises her hands by her head.
"I saw the smoke from the fire and I came over here to find survivors. You were the only one my healing could help"
She winced at the bright light radiating from the ball of fire in his hand. The water that was left over from his revival was swirling in the air around her left hand.

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Raito smiled and put his blade away.

"Oh okay!"

The flame disapeared form his hand and went up to the girl.

"I'm Raito, the Ava....um nevermind. So can you help me with something?"

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Lilah's fear was instantly flushed away with his odd and quirky response.

"Um, sure" she giggled.

"What do you need me to do, Raito? Oh, by the way I'm Lilah"

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Raito smiled.

"Nice to meet you Miss Lilah, Oh yes I need to find the wind nation. I believe the north area. Could you help with that."

Raito made a sad puppy dog face.

"Or do I have to go on my own. You wouldn't want that would you Miss. i am just a little kid. I'm only this many."

He stuck up a one on one finger and a four on the other.

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Lilah giggled again.
"I just so happen to be going to the Wind Nation. You're pretty lucky you know..."
She swirled her hand in the air and made the water go back into the cantine.

"we better get out of here and set up camp somewhere. Two fire benders are near by fighting eachother" she said while looking over her right shoulder. "I'll try to fix your wounds when we get somewhere safe for the night."

She briskly picked up her hunting knife and placed it back in its sheath on her belt, then began to walk away towards the woods.
"So," she said turning towards Raito with a big grin on her face.
"You ever been camping before?"

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Raito laughed alittle and rubbd the back of his head.

"Hehe no."

Raito watched Lilah swirl the water.

"Um...so you can water bend right?"

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"Sure can," replied Lilah as Raito and her walked into the forest. "Born and raised in a water bending family I guess you could say. Nothing too impressive though."
Suddenly the light and brightness of her eyes diminished.
"My uncle was in our Water Nations Army. He became seriously injured by the fire nation. He came home on the brink of death. All of the healers in the village tried to help save him, but he eventually parished. I'm going to the Wind Nation to advance my healing skills."
Tears began to form in her eyes.
"Ah i'm so sorry" she quivered. "I don't mean to tell you my life story. It's not all that exciting i'm sure..."
She used her sleeve to wipe away the tears from her eyes.

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Raito walked up and put his hand on her shouler.

"It will be okay. And I'm sorry for anything the fire naton did when i was a killing one. But they are good now right."

Raito was walking next to Lilah.

"So um..can you teac me how to water bend. I think i should learn."

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Lilah looked at him puzzled.

"I dont know...water bending is a sacred art and would take months maybe even years for someone else to learn." she laughs. "Even The Great Avatar Aang even took a few months to get the hang of it.

The two stop walking and come to a clearing in the woods.

"Lets set up camp. You've had a long day as it is"

Lilah lays her stuff down and proceeds to make a pit for a fire.

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Raito hit the pit with fire and it cuaght aflame.

"Well can I try?"

Raito took some water out the thing and began to rotate it.

"Hehehe!"

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"H-how are you able to do that?"
"Have you even tried bending water? Were you taught by someone?"

"Well, twirling water around your hand is simply child's play.."

Lilah frowned. The wind had picked up and lightly tossed her hair into her face. The cool air chilled her body, and she began to scoot closer to the fire.
Lilah looked into his eyes and gently pushed her hair behind her ear. She held her arms close to her body and began rubbing her arms to keep herself warmer.

"So what happened to you? Why are you going to the Wind Nation. I've told you my story, what's yours?"

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

A searous look came over Raito's Face and he put the water back.

"Do you know about Aing the legendary Avatar losing his power 14 years later."

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 11:02 pm

"N-no....It can't be true..."
Lilah shot up from the ground and began pacing around the fire, lightly biting her fingers.
"Whats going to happen to everyone? If people get word of this..."
Her eyes started to glow with worry.
She suddenly fell to the ground in a sitting position and burried her face in her hands.
"Bad things are going to happen, aren't they?"

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kobuta on Fri May 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Raito laughed alittle and smiled.

"Calm down, calm down! I'm surprised you didn't know that due tto the dark tribe trying to take over. Well anyway I learnt something earlier and It kinda shocked me but...I'm the next avatar."

Kobuta
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!