Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The Next Generation (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Avatar: The Next Generation (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm

(OOC avatar-the-next-generation-ooc-sign-ups-t20862.html )

The Avatar has kept all in balance ever since that faithful day fighting the Fire Lord. But, he's grown and got older since then. Aang settled down, had kids, along with his other friends, and everything seemed good. But a new threat was arising..Shadow bending. This was a new form of power that was pulled from pure hate and evil. People started using this method, making them feel powerful..even more powerful than the Avatar himself. They revolted against Aang's ways, and grew power hungry. It was up to Aang and the others to stop them.
~~~~
You play as their children. They leave for the war, and you are to stay at home..of course, kids never listen to their parents. They set off to find and help them win.

RULES: (Bolded rules I stress HIGHLY)
1. NO GODMODDING
2. Romance is allowed, but NO DOING IT (XD) AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
3. The children must be 15 and under, no older
4. NO ONE LINERS you will get 3 warnings, if you do it too many times, YOUR OUT. You must have at least 5 sentences per post
5. YOU WILL BE GIVEN 5 DAYS TO REPLY. If you join, and don't reply, your being replaced. Inform me when you can't reply, ok?
6. BE LITERATE THAT Means, NO TYPING LIEK DIS, And be descriptive.
7. HAVE FUN
~~~~~~~~~~

Mikomi sighed. "Tell me why you have to leave again?" She asked her parents. Mai smiled at her. "Honey, we told you, we're going to help Aang. He needs all the help he can get." She looked at the battle ship being loaded up. "We'll be back, we promise.." Mai said, saying the words 'we promise' very loosly. "Mother, Father, i've been trained ever since i was young, please I want to help you fight!" Mikomi said stubbornly. Zuko shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mikomi, your a great fighter, one of the best I've seen..but your too young. We can't risk loosing you." Mikomi stood silent. "Listen, It's tougher than you think out there. Ever since shadow bending was revealed, people who have learned it's ways have lost themselves, their sanity, and only live to kill" Zuko stated. "But I don't want to stay here..I want to fight with you." Mikomi said. Zuko smiled. "I know you don't want anything to happen to us.. but the best thing you can do right now, is to run the fire kingdom." Mikomi was silent again. "Fire Lord Zuko, Mai, we must depart at once" The captain said. "We'll be right there." Zuko said. He nodded and went back to the ship. Zuko turned back to Mikomi. "Take care Mikomi" Zuko said hugging her. Mai hugged her too. "And please remember..we love you" Mai said. The ship horn was blown. Mikomi waved goodbye as her parents entered the ship. They sailed away..going farther..and farther..and farther, until they were out of sight. Mikomi watched them the whole way. "Well Mikomi, your in charge until they get back, what do you wish for us to do?" A castle servant said. "Contine with your daily activities" She simply said. "Yes, m'lady." She walked away. Mikomi sighed, and sat down on the beach next to the docks. "I'm in charge..great." She said sarcastically. She wished her friends were here, at least.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Avatar: The Next Generation (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Saya sat on the floor, knees to chest and eyes glues to the floor, nibbling on her bottom lip. It's not like she was happy about her parents leaving, it was just that she didn't want to show that she was sad. "Where's Saya?" murmured a familiar voice. Flipping her hair out of her blue eyes, she stared intently at the door.
Two knocks on the door.
No, leave me alone
Three knocks.
Do you not understand the definition of leave me alone?
"Saya, sweetie, come out, we're leaving." a second voice chimed. Her eyes narrowed, a growl suppressing in her throat, tears welling up in her eyes. No, no, no. a wind battered lip quivered, her eyes stinging and her throat burning from holding back a cry. Finally, with a swift blow of wind, the door opened, welcoming her father and mother. Both with a pained and obviously forced smile. "Saya, don't cry..." her mother whispered, kneeling down to her obviously hurt daughter. "No. I'm not crying." she sputtered, covering her face. Her father laughed, kneeling down along side his wife. "Don't worry, we'll come right back, I promise." he whispered, placing his daughter's hair behind her ears. She huffed. "Fine, bye." she hissed with an obvious lie behind it. Aang rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face, Katara, however, had a pained expression. "No, don't say that" she whispered. Saya pouted, staring up at her beautiful mother. She looked away the moment she heard her mother ask about her brother. Oooh, her brother....
Image Clliickk XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME HERE WHILE YOU GO OFF TO FIGHT!!!!!!" Shen yelled at his mother, which was something few dared to do and fewer still didn't regret.
"Well, I am and that's all there is to it," Toph Bei Fong told her son angrily.
"You fought the Fire Nation when you were 12!" Shen argued.
"I didn't have me for a mother!" she told her son before walking away from the academy.
"I'll follow you!" her son told her.
Toph stomped on the ground, trapping her own son in the ground, "Now you won't. It's too dangerous. I'll be back when it's all over."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Aisu wiped her eyes and glared at both her parents.
"Aisu, don't cry, please." Her mother whispered, kissing her daughter on the cheek and hugging her. Aisu pulled away and crossed her arms, the tears continued to fall. "There's no reason to be sad, we'll be fine."
"I'm not sad, I'm angry!" Aisu hissed. "Why can't I go with you?"
"You're too young." Her father said gently. "If you were older, we might consider taking you with us, but your not." He kissed her other cheek. "We'll be back when everything is over and done with." With that, Sokka and Suki turned to leave. Aisu stood where she was, wiping the angry tears away.
"Don't you think I'm staying away for to long." She muttered. As she watched her parents leave she wondered if her friends were feeling the same way she was.
I say I like your coat! â™Ē

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Later on, Mikomi returned to the Fire Kingdom. Her shoes clakked on the floor as she walked up the winding rows of stairs. It felt likes hours walking up there, couldn't they just get some sort of teleporter? Mikomi sighed with relief as she reached the last step. Her room was on the top floor..of course. She glided into her room and sat at her window. She took out a pen and paper and began to write. 'Dear Saya..' it read. She continued with the rest of her beloved friends she hadn't seen in forever. They kept in contact with writing. 'Dear Shen..' 'Dear Aisu..' She finished her cards. All of them had written casual greetings and updates. All the cards had one sentence that was the same. 'Are your parents away? Mine left too..they're all going together though, so they'll be ok..i hope. I wanted to help them fight, but the answer was a no..I wish you can visit sometime..'
"Princess Mikomi? It's time for training" A servant said. "Thank you, i'll be out in a minute" She said. The servant bowed and left. "Wait" Mikomi said after her. The servant turned around. "Could you send these to the mail carrier?" She asked. "Yes m'am" She said. Mikomi handed her the letters and the servant left. Mikomi got up too. "Time for practice"

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Aisu sat on the beach. It had been over four hour since her parents left and she still sat on the beach, just staring out at the water. One of the kioshi warriors finally found her.
"Aisu, come on. Your mother asked that we watch over you until they come home. Now come on, lets get you something to eat." Reluctantly Aisu stood up and followed the warrior back to the village.
It's not fair! She thought angrily.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 pm

"I'm right here Mom" said Sevick as he walked up. "I wish you safe travels Mom and dad"
He had many more things he wanted to say but his voice wouldn't speak them. He wanted to help, he wanted to fight, but the words wouldn't come. So he just watched them go and sighed.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Shen seethed in his spot in the mess hall of the academy. He had managed to free himself, though it was difficult earthbending with only his chin. It just wasn't fair. He knew he should be out there with his mother, fighting. He wasn't a kid anymore.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhelly on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Raiden closed his fists as he listened to his parents mumble on about how he cant go with them.
"Dad! Let me go, i'm strong fighter! Stronger than most of those annoying benders who.." his voice drifted off as he saw his parents eyes glare at him. His mother joined in the argument. "Raiden, dear, you cannot go and thats final. You are only fourteen years old, and you could get hurt." She said holding a stare right to his eyes. Raiden looked away, "So could you!" Raiden's strongwill held out. "Why am I always stuck here? It isn't fair, i could kick those shadow benders .." Once again his parents glared. "Whatever." Raiden finshed walking away, to his room. "I don't care what they say." He mumbled to himself. He had snuck out before, and he planned to do it again.

zhelly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Saya stared at Sevick is pure and utter disbelief. What was he doing? She watched her parents leave, watch them fly away. She clenched her teeth, tears quickly forming and stinging her eyes. She didn't wanna be here, she could fight just as well as the next guy....her bottom lip trembled as a whimper quickly escaped her throat.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Shen couldn't resist sticking his tongue back out at the academy. Did they really think he'd stay behind? The earthbender shook his head. He wasn't going to miss a battle with the shadowbenders. He hoped that his friends like Saya and Raiden came to the same conclusion as he did. He'd show his mother. He'd defeat all the shadowbenders singlehandedly. Despite his mother's opinion, he was the best earthbender alive.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhelly on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Raiden's eyes glazed over with fury. "Its their loss." He said to himself while gathering a few things in a small bag and hiding it under his bed. Raiden shook his head fixing his perfect, dark hair evenly around his face. He stood up straight and took a deep breath. Although he was only fourteen he was tall for his age, and quite mature. Raiden's mother walked in, "Hey, hunny. I know your upset but i can't lose my baby in this fight." Her sweet voice drifted through Raiden's stubborn mind. He thought about when he was little. He had vague memory of his past but had heard vivid stories that painted a clear picture in his mind. Although his family are fire benders, they fought against the firelord. Raiden's parents have a strong disliking of him, and still remain on Aang's side as friends and soldiers to protect the four nations from any harm.

zhelly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!