Battle for her Hand

Battle for her Hand

I might restart this on my new account; Yuoiea Pm me on that account if you'd be interested. Don't bother if you're going to quit a week or two after it starts, I don't wait to revive it if the roleplayers wont also put in an effort..

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Battle for her Hand”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Battle for her hand.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Battle for her hand.

Postby Anise on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm

I guess I lost hope on this Roleplay along with everyone else, I might restart it on my new account, but thats only if I can get some people who will NOT abandon it after say...a week? I mean..it was the same people posting over and over...like 4 of us...A roleplay of this size couldn't and still cant work like that...
Anise
Member for 4 years

Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah...looking back now...my posts were pretty horrible XD I've matured as an RPer, thankfully, so I'd probably do better in a restarted one. If you want to restart it...I might get back into it XD
Soviet Rei
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:56 am

I agree with Rei (Who until now I basically thought was dead.), I have grown as a rper, and I love this plot so much ill come back to this site to do it.
I'm not sure if Raven will come back, I haven't seen him in a while.

Anyway, if you do start it again send me a PM, and I will likely be their to take up my previous role, if that is okay.
Image "Click Us!!" Image

I would rise for my king but only for you would I fall -M.M.-
My love, My love why is this so
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.