Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle for her Hand

Battle for her hand.

a part of “Battle for her Hand”, a fictional universe by Anise.

I might restart this on my new account; Yuoiea Pm me on that account if you'd be interested. Don't bother if you're going to quit a week or two after it starts, I don't wait to revive it if the roleplayers wont also put in an effort..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle for her Hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Battle for her hand.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm

I guess I lost hope on this Roleplay along with everyone else, I might restart it on my new account, but thats only if I can get some people who will NOT abandon it after say...a week? I mean..it was the same people posting over and over...like 4 of us...A roleplay of this size couldn't and still cant work like that...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anise
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah...looking back now...my posts were pretty horrible XD I've matured as an RPer, thankfully, so I'd probably do better in a restarted one. If you want to restart it...I might get back into it XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:56 am

I agree with Rei (Who until now I basically thought was dead.), I have grown as a rper, and I love this plot so much ill come back to this site to do it.
I'm not sure if Raven will come back, I haven't seen him in a while.

Anyway, if you do start it again send me a PM, and I will likely be their to take up my previous role, if that is okay.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!