Bloody Chains 3

Bloody Chains 3

[Closed]

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Bloody Chains 3”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Bloody Chains [ The Remake]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Bloody Chains [ The Remake]

Postby Strange on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bloody Chains [ The Remake]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Strange
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Bloody Chains [ The Remake]

Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm

//withdrawn, Got something else now XD
Last edited by Karri Khaos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karri Khaos
Member for 4 years

Postby R3aper on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Reserving male assassin part. Also I could kiss you for that 'vampires don't sparkle' post. You are win, mon, pure win.
R3aper
Member for 3 years

Postby Strange on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm

-totally passed out earlier- Reserving o-o
Strange
Member for 4 years

Postby Liar on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Coooool Rp Strange, heres a question...based on my personality and my work in your Wonderland RP is there a certain position you would reccomend for me. XD
Liar
Member for 3 years

Postby Strange on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

XDDD.... You strike me as a cunning and sarcastic but funny advisor. Your role as Mock Turtle is amazing.
Strange
Member for 4 years

Postby Cinderstella on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Could I bring back my old characters from the original RP? Vampire prince & his adviser.
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing
Cinderstella
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.