Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chapter 4 : Cure Of Miseinen & The Gift Of Hope (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Chapter 4 : Cure Of Miseinen & The Gift Of Hope (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

[center]I can only use one hand so please give be a few extra minutes..in rp..Thank you

This part will change a bit. We are giving Alice Nine a break for now.We going to look at the band that helped them. The GazettE helped them with getting the girls and guys back together.But! who are they? well its time to get into there world and get to there story.What where they doing before they where heros of Alice Nine? what did they do after they saved the day?...Well its up to us to carve out there words....It takes place in Germany..Then The Gazette return form Cali from saving ALice Nine then to Japan then it mixes a bit...qestions ask me in PM or OOC...

My characters info is page (26) of OOC along with others.

REMEBER the new girls (your characters) are ether friends or somewhat know all each other.

think this was one of Gazette's more... shallow and easy to understand songs.

Miseinen ~(Ruki) He thinks he's got a grip on his situation and goes all out on it then realizes "Oh no, what am i doing?" and begins to notice that his friends and family were behind him the whole time and all that sappy stuff. He finds that freedom and happiness don't come from breaking away from everyone but by staying with them so they can support him when he gets trapped in the pitfalls of life that he wouldn't be able to normally crawl out of himself.

Ruki/Sekai
Reita/Valentine ?
Aoi/
Kai/
Uruha/

That is the meaning of Miseinen not being lonely or loosing your sight of people around you.He almost did in his life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O93FYZxLpko The song Miseinen PV

The dream Sxxy's character has and the opening ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mh92vJPQs

Last edited by ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Chapter 4 : Cure Of Miseinen & The Gift Of Hope (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 am

Ruki was looking around for his shades and then remembered. They where at the bar he sighed and figured he get them tomorrow.Or maybe not even bother getting them.He would ask a staff member member to get for him.As he layed his head down on the pillow.His mind aging wondered and it been doing that for a week now.Kept thinking of his childhood and one of his past girlfriends Reila.The day that she committed suicide is still fresh in his mind.Even thou it was years ago.A tear fell from his eye as he started into the dark of the night.Something has been tugging him and he had no idea what.But the tugging is the loneliness of his heart.Ruki hates the feeling of being alone and understands the pain.He began to sing the song Reila.His eyes where full of tears as he soon pasted out.Tomorrow would be an interesting day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKru-rxEwHs (Reila with English translations)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Nene walked in to see Kody rubbing his face up against a cup. "Kody, I know you can't get a girl, but that doesn't mean you can rape the glass." She said laughing at him, then she looked around to see the bar was empty. "Close up early?" She asked, hopeful, she needed to go look for an apartment, she was moving out of her mother's house.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Time seemed to fly by as the nightlife soon came to the day life.Akira woke up and got into clothes. .Yuu was up but a bit nippy cause he hasn't had his coffee yet.Uke woke up and was a happy.He normally was a morning person and was always thinking on the bright side of things.Kouyou was still sleeping. Yuu and Uke went off to check out the town.Taka,AKira and Kouyou stayed at the hotel.They would meet up later in the day. Yuu wanted a coffee and wanted it bad.Uke was just hungry a bit but happy. It was a sunny early morning in Germany.A few ealdry people smiled and said good morning.So far no one recognized them.

Image Aoi

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll11 ... azette.jpg Kai

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Alberta had a good night sleep, She went to go put her clothes on, and found the perfect outfit to wear for the day, She wasnt so tired, She text Clarissa -Hey i am going to go out for breakfast..join me if you want- She walks out the door and leaves. C;arissa new what place she was talking about, since it's Alberta's favorite place to go.

(the resturant)

She loved to eat here for breakfast or even lunch and dinner.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sh3lbyinWonderland on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

Carter was pissed. Kody called an hour ago telling her she needed to come in and work a day shift. Stomping through the bar she stopped infront of the register where Kody stood "This is bull!" Slamming her shades ontop her head and folded her arms and pouted "The days are the only time get to sleep on weekends boss." Kody rolled his eye and handed CJ a pen and pad and pointed to some rowdy customers "Just go look cute." Growling she placed her hands on her hips and poked his chest "Listen here mister, eaither I see more money or you will be the one serving drinks in a short skirt and tank top." A large groups of groans of protest were heard and Carter laughed "And I doubt anyone want's to see that." Rasing a brow Kody smirked "Hey now, I could pull it off." pulling up his pants he reveled a very hairy leg "That's just sick Kody, but I'm serious." Walking over to a group of men she tried in vain to settle them down.
Dream.Live.Dance.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 am

Kai and Aoi walked by the bar and heard yelling.Aoi was a bit curious and walked in.Kai was having a bad feeling.Standing there Aoi heard what the problem was.Clearing his throat and then walking to a table in the far corner and Kai fallowed nervously.Aoi took his shades off and looked right at
Carter.He then whistled to get her attention.Kai had no idea what Aoi was doing.Aoi smiled and waved his hand for her to come over.Aoi was planning something and it was good.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 am

Alberta was done her breakfast, so she decided to then just walk around, She stopped at a store near by the bar that she went to with Clarissa last night, she heard all the noise going on and did not bother to go over there.."wow i wonder what's going on at the bar over there" She says to herself curiously, but then she trys to ignore it and goes a few buildings down into a jewlery shop, to get something for her and her best friend Clairssa. She knows she might go out with some bags like the usual shopping that she does.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Carter had finally gotten the guys to settle when a loud whistle caught her attention. Snapping her head in the dirrection her gaze landed on two men sitting innocently at a nearby table. Walking over she raised a brow "Do I look like a dog?" Hearing barking noises comming from Kody she turned and fliped him off before turning back to the men "Can I help you?"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 am

Aoi bowed"I apologize miss for seeming rude"Kai looked at Carter and then Aoi."But you look way to unhappy..how would you like to spend the day with members..of a certain band"Aoi worte a name on the napkin near him. "The GazettE"He wrote and gave it to her."nice to meet you miss..I am Shiroyama Yuu or famously know as Aoi" moving his hand to the man near him."I am Uke Yutaka or known as Kai" He then looked around hoping no one heard him."So what you say? tell your boss you showing The GazettE around this place.......oh and can I get a cup of coffee"Aoi had a cute smile on.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 am

Nene watched CJ get really mad. 'God, those guys have a death wish.' She thought, "here is your bloody mary, ma'am." She said politly handing an over waight lady a bloody looking drink. Wiping her hands on a towel tht she hand from her waist band she started on another drink, this one was weird, not many people ordered it. "Here's you X-Rated Tini, sir." She said handing the drink to a man who looked gayer than a $3 bill.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Ruki Reita and Uruha where walking around looking at various stores.They must've been at 20 in the last hour.Ruki had a staff member carrying his 7 bags of stuff.It had hats,shades,shirts,boots, and jewelery.Reita walked around just enjoying the walk.First time in a long time he had not nose band on.He looked like a normal Japanese guy.Fan wouldn't know its him unless he put it on. Uruha had shades a big coat and blue jeans. Even the few staff members looked like normal every day people.They all blended in so well.

ImageImage

Reita without band >>>Image

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:03 pm

A girl that went by the name of Summer; Sekai if you knew her well enough; had just finnished her classes, and was now in the music store. She went to collage here in Germany for fashion, because she wanted to become a fashion designer. She smiled as she listened to the music that was playing, it was from the GazettE, and it reminded her of home. She haden't been to Japan for atleast two years, and had no plans of going back after she was done with collage. Sekai was a pretty girl, blue eyes and brown hair. She had fair, soft skin. She was dressed in a yellow dress that stoped above her knees, a orange belt around her waist, and black flats on her feet. She was standing right by the window, occasionally looking out.

She had bruises on her. One on each of her wrist, one right by her eye, but a very small one, and one on her thigh which was invisibly right now. Her boyfriend hit her sometimes, but she didn't look like she had problems, and she made up very good excuses for the bruises too. The ones on her wrist were from falling down on them, the one by her eye was from tripping and hitting her head on a table and the one on her thigh... Nobody should ever have to ask her about that. Sekai would only tell her closest friends that she was abused. She was really insecure about herself, and thought of herself as ugly.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Alberta was with her Asst manager from theater and they were walking around with coffee. She thought since clarissa texted back saying she was busy, that she should call peter her asst manager to see what he was up to..Peter is crazy for coffee, if he doesnt have his coffee her gets mean and cranky, and alberta and the cast & crew never liked that. There was alot of people out, but that didnt stop them from staying outside and walking around aimesly. She still had her bags, but they werent heavy since it was only jewlery, so the bags were typically small. Alberta spilled a bit of her coffee on her pink blouse.. Peter had a smile on his face and a huge laugh came out.. "hhaha do you need a bib Berta" Peter always called her Berta. "No i do not need a bib and will you stop laughing at me, I know im clubsy.." She had some laughs come out to and she loves to joke around with the people she loves and who ar elike friends and family.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Staring at the men infront of her she lowered her pen and chewed on her bottom lip, her lip ring clicking between her teeth. Lowering her gaze to the napkin she raised a brow and smirked Is that how it is? Glancing back to Nene she jerked her head in a way to tell her to walk over before turning back to the men. "Well," she said leaning down "some of us have jobs and need to pay for themselves. As you can see Aoi, I''m sorta working."

Kody, who had been watching from his spot by the register made his way over to see what the problem was but stopped short after getting a look at the two mens face's. His eyes turned stary as he pranced over and placed his hands on Aoi's cheek and pulled "It's...it's you!" Flapping his arms and ran a circles before turning to Carter and Nene "Why are you not going with them? Go..go!" Leaning overtowards the girls he lowered his "Steal their shirts will ya?" Carter pushed Kody away "Freak!"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Aoi and Kai looked at each other ready to run.Aoi was a bit freaked out and was nervous." its me?" Laughing Aoi looked at Kai with confused look.Kai made a jester to run for the door.They then tired to sneak to the door.The his phone started to ring and on the ID was ルキ."hello?" Aoi hit his face with his hand.Then walked over to the Kody and the two girls.Smirking at Kody and the put arm across his shoulder" now lets see..will they get paid for this?"Aoi looked at Kody then the girls."cause I mean they are both beautiful and are very smart to be working for you..I say up there pay..and .you sir would get tickets to the next live for free and a t-shirt signed by all of the members...."Kai walked over not sure what was happening.Looked at everyone and smiled his dimple on his left cheek showing ."right Kai?" Aoi looked at Kai." uhhh yes? " He nodded and was a little lost."see Kai is the leader so he can make it happen..."Kai rubbed the back his head." yeah i guess"He looked to the side.Aoi let Kody go and looked at the girls and winked.Aoi was very conniving when wanted to be.But why was Aoi so interested in the girls?"they be back before the day is done or they can stay at the hotel with us...paid by the company to"Kai looked Kody.Aoi smirked and thought Kai you are amazing .

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Ruki and the group he was with passed by many buildings and people.Ruki had to get his shades he remembered the where at that bar.He lead the group to the diction of the bar.Reita walked with his hands in his pocket.Uruha had his ipod and just looked everywhere.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

ALberta walked with peter to his house, so he can spend the rest of the day with his wife since they are leaving for France the next day. She is back where she was before and see's a group of Japanese guys that she thought was cute. She didnt like it when there would be to many people, but She has not ever seen them before, and thought that they were quite interesting, she knew they wernt German but they jsut kind of reminded her of friends back in middle school in high school who were Japanese and she always had an interest an learning to also, but she knows enough, not to much to get through though or speak Japanese. when her and her parents wernt in Germany at the time because the reasons of her father, thats how she had different friends, and when came back home to Germany she didnt see them no more, these guys are reminding her of old friends. Alberta soon just does some window shopping and see's if she finds anything interesting.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Nene saw CJ motion her over with her head. "Yes?" She asked after she walked over to the table. "Are they drinking something you can't make?" She asked, comfused as to why she was being motioned over. CJ could make as many drinks as Nene, of course Nene was the one who taught her how to make some of them.

She was surprised, they wanted to take them out. "Why us?" She asked, clicking her tonge ring against her teeth, it was a nervous tic that she did when she was confused.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sh3lbyinWonderland on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 pm

"Why us?" Shrugging her shoulders she laughed "Who cares, better then this shit." looking to Kody who was drooling over Aoi Carter shook her head "I wonder about that man.." Kody's head snapped her way and he narrowed his eyes at her forcing Carter to hide behind Nene. Poking her head over Nene's shoulder she looked to Aoi "So...where to I guess?" Scraming as Kody walked by and pinced her butt she turned and frowned "Ass!"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!