Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chapter 4 : Cure Of Miseinen & The Gift Of Hope (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Chapter 4 : Cure Of Miseinen & The Gift Of Hope (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Carter was a little afraid but she was okay. "It's fine Nene, its more than alright" Besides the whole hotel being nasty and not great,she wasn't proud of it. but they weren't expecting a 5 star hotel either, At least they are at something big. so whatever they got was what they got. She had a blank look and was tired. "Well this bed looks awfully comfy". Carter Told Nene in a happy voice.

Alberta was sitting with anne and Yumi. Alberta got a missed call but she was not sure who it was.
Anne just could not wait to get there all in one piece, She misses her parents in Japan, and her family in Italy.

Matti sent a text to her cousin sky, just trying to find something to do.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm

As the bus neared the hotel.A man redirected the bus down a different road.By this point of day it was nearing night fall.The bus went down the road.The driver and staff didn't tell the passengers.They knew the road and it would take 15 minutes to get to the hotel.They neared a bridge but soon came to a stop.Tora looked up at the front of the bus.He got up and went to the driver.But as he did the bus felt like it was leaning forward.He stopped in his tracks.Shou raised an eye brow and looked at Tora."That was really weird" Nao then pushed down the window.He saw half of the bus on the road and the other over an edge leading to a fast river."Hey you guys won't believe this!! look!!"Hiroto jumped out of his seat and looked out the window." this is not good". The bus started to move like a seesaw.The wind was making it move and shake.The driver was trying to contact the hotel but couldn't get threw.

Tora then acted and grabbed a Guitar and smashed open the huge back window."we need to get out ladies first"Shou got up and looked out the window.Then turned to the others."Hiroto you where right and so was I."Shou stood across from Tora ready to help people out.The driver and 8 staff members managed to get to the back of the bus waiting for there turn to get out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:47 pm

The bus started to shake, and move like a seesaw, and Sunny was scared.She didn't look out of the window like some others did, because she was scared of what might of happened. Something made a load sound, as if something was breaking, at the back of the bus. She turned towards the back, only to see that Tora had smashed open a big window. Sunny walked to the back of the bus, carefully. She looked out the window. What she saw was hard rain, trees that were ready to be blown away, and a road that looked like it was ready to flood. Sunny shrugged all of her fears off. She jumped and sat on the window, first faceing everyone else, but in one swift motion, she turned around. Her feet were hanging out of the bus, and she looked down. She gulped. "Here goes." She mumbled, she closed her eyes, and jumped out. Before she knew it, she was on the ground, with the rain pounding down on her. She stood up and turned around, looking at everyone else.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Zue and Sky saw them getting out of the back of the bus, "What is going on?" Zue asked no one in paticular. Sky just shook her head, "Driver, can you tell me what's going on?" Sky asked, hopping he knew. "I'm sorry girls, but there is nothing I can tell you what is happening." The driver said, sorry that he couldn't help them.

Zue nodded at him, she opened the door, looking back at Sky, "Stay." She said, not letting her get out of the car while it was raining and she was wearing white. Sky just nodded, she liked the warmth of the van anyways.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Anne was looking outside, it looked terrible to her, the van was behind the bus and she saw that everyone was getting out in a safe orderly manner. As she saw the girls getting out, her and Alberta, Matti and Alice along with the other half got out of the huge van. She hated getting her hair wet, but she didn't care at that moment, she just wanted everyone to be safe and to get out safely just like the others did on the bus. She didn't have a umbrella or anything prepared for this weather just a jacket. Alice did not want to get out of the van.

Alberta was worried and tried not to fear to much. "You guys its terrible out here" She yells as the loud pouring rain comes down on them. "Let's go to them and see what's going on!" She said while her teeth were chattering since she got cold very easily in rain.
She slipped while wearing her flats. "wow i definitely shouldn't have worn these" Alberta said to herself quietly. She stared at the fast flowing river. She knew this was no time for any walk on the bridge,

Matti was all soaking wet, and just wanted this to be over with. "I never had experienced a hurricane before you guys" She tried not to talk to much. She folded her arms tightly as she finished talking. Her phone was a little wet so she tried to keep it in her pocket so it wont get ruined, but if that was to happen she would have to just forget about it. Matti seemed impatient but she just had to go through this with everyone step by step and to make it through.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

Uta was just plainly freaking out! She had toally nsapped back to her highschool form, she kept whispering otherself as she wrapped her arms around herself, her eyes closed tightly.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm gonna die, die, DIE" she was freaking out man! SHe was shivering and heard thunder and hurriance noises, she was absolutly afriad of thunder and what made it worse was this was a death sitaution. SHe screamed as soon as thunder struck and koharu took her hand tightly.

"Hanayu, HANAYU LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!" Uta looked up at Koharu, shivering as tears fell down her cheeks,

"Were going ot be all right, come on. I'll keep you safe, I promise." Koharu smiled in a reasuring manner and Uta nodded cutely as she jumped out the window with koharu.

"I-i'm so cold," As soon as Uta gt out she was soaken wet in the rain. Koharu took her jacket off and put it around Uta, "Come on, we need to hurry." Koharu huddled with everyone else, "Arnt we heading to the hotel? If so what are we waiting for!? We need to hurry!" KOharu then yelled at the other guys in the car, "Come on guys! Hurry up! Please!" she begged.

Uta was scared adn shivering, she had defentily came back ot her old self, and it only took one more lightening strike to turn this all bad. As soon as another one hit Uta screamed covering her ears as she huddled into a ball, and it hit gaain and shivered, getting up and running off, going ot find a small place to hide. Uta could never stand lightening, especially since she got her memory back of that day with her familys death and cliff acident.

"UTA!" Koharu was going ot go after her but stopped, she wasnt sure if she should go or not, she bit her lip. ". . . I-i'm sorry guys. GO on wihtout us!" Koharu yelled closing her eyes tightly and ran after Uta, "HANAYU! Wait up! "

Uta had run off so fast that she seemed to have lost Koharu. She was scared even more now, now that Koharu asnt behind her. SHe was tepted to run back and get her but . . . the thunder was so loud and strong, that she couldnt! She ran so much, and 30 minutes had pasted. She had lost her shoes from running and her feet were in so much pain. Bleeding a bit and roughed up, she was still soaken wet, and shivering, she was pretty red, and cold, she probably had a fever . . .

Uta ran up some hills, another 20 minutes passing when she ran out into the street. The light turning red just in time as she crossed it, a car stopping at the light, there seemed to be a man in the car and a women, the girl looked familiar, was it tha Miku girl? The man in the car was singing to the radio it seemed and Miku? Sleeping. She was about half way in the crossing when she tripped. Falling flat on her face and wettening her clothes more. She winced in pain crying and hte thunder struck again.

"KYAH!" she screamed and huddled into a ball. Covering her ears as she just laid there in the wet rain on the ground, curled up into a ball as her ears were covered.

=============================================

Koharu had lost Uta, she was tanding in the rain, just staying still, only a few feet away from the group from before. She had lost Uta so fast, she had sprinted so fast. Uta was robably scared to death and tripped somewhere, nuddled into a ball crying and covering her ears. Koharu hugged herself, an tightly squeexxed her red painted fingernails into her skin, biting her lip. She couldn't believe it, she didnt protect Uta . . . She was so ashamed. She walked back to the group, looking down sadly.

"I'm sorry . . . I . . . couldnt catch her . . ." Koharu said so sad, like she was about to fall apart. She looked away from everyone, she was so ashamed of herself . . ."

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Hiroto then looked around for Uta when he jumped out the bus." UTA!!!UTA!!!"His vioce was louad and clear it was like a mysterious vioce calling.Some would think it was just the wind and rain when it was a man sacred for his love.He wanted to go find her but stay to help get poeple out.After a few minutes he walked off to find Uta and then running calling her name "Uta !! Uta" He was sacred she was hurt or lost.He wanted to hold her and tell her it will all be alright.Hiroto wasn't sacred about himself.He was scared for everyone especially Uta.The rain was cutting off visitation range and sound.It was like having headphones on nothing but rain and having ear plugs in.

Tora and Saga where helping everyone out soon it was them left.They looked at the front end of the bus and mad sure no one was there.As Shou was about to jump out the bus slid forward and then stopped.The front leaned down to the river below more.Shou froze and started to shake a bit.His mind started to get the better of him.Thoughts of dieing in the river being crushed by the bus.He looked at Sunny below but was still spacing out.Tora had a small look of panic on his face but tried to keep his cool.Then a phone rang from inside the bus.Shou looked back at Tora and Saga."who's phone is that? I thought no one could get threw" Tora had an idea and looked at Saga." Okay idea Shou you weight less than me and Saga..me and him will stay here at this end.We will hold it down with our weight.The Phone is near right there between the chairs." Shou turned to him and broke his sight from Sunny."okay...we need the phone anyways" Shou then walked to the front of the bus.As he did it the sound of metal and rock scratching together.Parts of the bridge left started to fall into the water.Shou neared the phone and grabbed it.Walking back to Saga and Tora slowly.As he did the back of the bus started to rise up if the jumped they could brake an ankle or something.Shou ran and threw the phone.Nao caught it and then watched in horror as the bus went over the edge taking his three friends with him.

The front of the bus landed in the water.For a few seconds it stood like a tower in the water.Then slowly falling on its side and being pushed down the river like a log or piece of trash.

Out of the blue a man from the rain appeared.It was that guy the raven hair man.The one from The Gazette.His lip was bloody and looked horrible.The rain started to lighten a bit.Aoi stood there holding his left arm with his right hand.He hood of over his head keeping the rain off.But it was not working he was wet like he was in the river.His shoes where muddy a bit but being cleaned by the rain.

Nao ran over and helped him over to the staff and others.He then dialed 911 and then the main group.And tell them there is a very very bit problem.They need help and need it now.Nao was now acting like a leader.Tears fell from his eyes as he spoke to the 911 and PScomany.The wind was blow hard still but it seemed to have died down once the bus went over.Like it was satisfied with its victims and was tired." The bus we had fell with the bridge it happened so fast..we couldn't do anything..I ended up on the shore ..I have no idea where the others are...."He wonder where the other members of Alice nine where to..but the face of Nao told everything.Nao looked at the ground."They are sending help now...helicopters and the whole nine yards" He turned away and wiped his eyes and cried.

As the rain lighten Hiroto spotted a person and ran.He knew it was Uta it had to be.Hiroto lifted her up a bit and held her petting her hair.Telling her everything will be okay.He kissed her head and held her in the rain as the thunder boomed."its okay Uta it I am here" He said with a tearful tone and yet soothing.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Uta was shaking, her eyes widening as HIroto took her into his arms. She thunder boomed gai nand she held onto him tightly, Screaming and crying.

"no, no, NO! I'm scared! Papa and Mama are so silent," Uta was remembering her parents death. She shivered as she buried her head into his chest,

"Make it stop, make it stop," she then said quietly, feeling light headed. SHe was a bit happy to be in his arms, she passed out. Her body becoming limp, not moving. She had passed out from the stress and probably because of her really bad cold/ fever. All she oculd do though, was tlak to herself, she could hear everything, if everything only included Hirotos voice. . .

-----------------------------------

Koharu WHen KOharu had come back she watched Hiroto run off,\"UTA!!!UTA!!!"His vioce was louad and clear it was like a mysterious vioce calling.Some would think it was just the wind and rain when it was a man sacred for his love. He had ran off, she wnated to tell him it was useless but maybe he;d have bewtter luck. WHen she turned around she had just when the bus fell into the water. SLowly sinking,

"Oh my god! DOn;t jsut stand there," Koharu bit her lip. FUck 911 and PSCompany! SHe was in the mafia, she was skilled in everything, the strongest of her whole fmaily you could say. She took her dress off, revealing her red and white checkered swimsuit . .. why was she wearing a swimsuit? = =

She dived into the water, looking throiugh the water and saw the cr still there, sinking, and three boys, hands held ot each other. One, Tora, still trying ot get back up.

Koharu swam down tkaing Toras hand tightly, pulling them up, she had gotten Tora and SHou out, Saga having been let go of and put back into the water.

"Saga!" Koharu was tired as hell but she needed ot do it, to do it for ALice Nine! Koharu closed her eyes tightly and went back into the water diving as fast as she oculd, spotting him she took his hand, but ran out of air as she then fell on his chest, her head laying on it softly.

How stupid . . . I should have known, that it was impossible to always save everyone . . . at least, the other two are ok . .. " she began to zone out, her eyes closing softly, and she fell into a deep sleep.

I'm Sorry Saga

They were swooped left and right, quickly thrown onto some land, in a small forest in that part of town, she was still passed out and dizzy. Koharu was shivering, god damn it, she htought, this sucks. She popped her eyes opened and sat uo fast, panting, SHE WAS ALIVE!? SHe looked to see herself on top of Saga.

Shiit. Don;t he havea girlfirned or finacee or wife? Whatever yo ucall it nowadays," Koharu was about to get off when she got dizzy again, falling back down, lightly.

((-cough cough- Sorry if i ruined naything T.T Koharu is jsut like that, also, it'd be nice if Hiroto and Uta could still be picked up by Daimond and Miku -cough- xD))

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Sunny just watched silently as everything went down. When the bus went into the water, she couldn't say anything. She couldn't even move, she just continued to look at the place where the bus had been before it fell down. Sunny was in denial. She was just crying silenty. Yumi was right beside Sunny. She put her hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, telling her she was there for her. Sunny suddenly hugged Yumi tight and cried into her shirt. "I'm sorry." Yumi said, hugging Sunny back.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 am

Shou coughed on the bank water coming from his mouth.He was a little dizzy and got up and walked up the bank.His leg was hurt and bleeding he limped to her.But it was useless he was near a forest and had no idea where he was.He looked to his side and saw Tora there unconscious he then picked him up and headed up the river.Tora was heavy and was wet the water it added to the weight.Shou's leg was bad glass had cut it deeply.He didn't care he wanted to make sure Tora was alright.He was his best friend his first friend.

~Flash back~
"Hey you must be the new vocal this is Shinji one of the guitarist"A man told them he had a red shirt and black pants.But called to go to a room.Shinji walked over and put his hand out" Nice to meet to you I am Amano Shinji ..and you are?"He had a smile that was warm and welcoming."I am Kohara Kazamasa and I am glad to be in Givuss with you Shinji-san" Shinji nodded and they shook hands.

~end of flash back~

Shou than began to speak to Tora."Remeber when first met? I always thought you where older than me...You looked at me and smirked laughing and told me "but I am younger" and you laughed.You never try to make others become consurned about you.Sometimes you make a face or a wall.To hide your feelings like when you got hurt.You where in agnoy but you forced yourself to make others happy to make everyone proud".Shou looked forward and a tear fell from his eyes." You always seemed like the rock of the group. Even in high school you where always open to people and smiled.But at times when no one would look you where in agony.Your parents hated you for wanting to join a band and even tried to take you away from Alice Nine.But you fought back and told them your friends where everything and that you would always be a part of Alice Nine casue.....we all are like a family...Tora you are the greatest friend.No matter what rumors are made....you me and all of those with Alice Nine will always be family.Even if some move away we will always have a bond.Friendship can when anything.I am proud of everyone and I never want to part...not even death can keep us aprt..we are friends"Shou was almost over the hill leading to the road but he collapsed.Tora fell next to him and landed 3 feet away.Shou started to black out he was loosing alot of blood and fell unconscious.

Saga opened his eyes like a magic word was said he looked at Koharu " you..being on my chest..... I can't breath" A small light laugh came from him.Poking the body on him with a finger.A man ran over and along with a few other people.They weren't normal people they where PScomany staff. And a few feet away was a GazettE van and Ruki stood there arms folded.The side of his head bandaged up and blood could be seen on it a bit.Saga sighed in relief and then sat up." Zoe! where is she" He sat up fast and then held his side and slowly got up.Two men helped him and another was making sure Koharu was alright.

Hiroto looked over at to see a bunch of vans and one stopping the others heading to the brige and a helicopter.Hiroto held Uta and got in and it was warm."Uta please wake up.....please " He petted her cheek and a tear fell on her face.He then kissed her lips softly and and then sat there holding her.The vans and other vehicles stopped and started to go to the group.A few ran in the woods to look for survivors.Nao was checked out by one of the 18 docs there.Aoi was walked to a ambulance and checked there.It kinda weird but these guys where helping.There where over 50 people there helping.

Shou was carefully dragged out of the woods and onto a gurney and taken to an ambulance.They quickly got IVs and check him making him ready to go the hospital.Tora was dragged out and checked but was still unconscious.They dragged him to an ambulance to.Nao stood next to Sky,Zoe,Yumi,Matti,Anne and Sunny."oh no" He looked at the ambulances and there was Shou and Tora.He ran over and jumped Shou's."Heyyy! Shou wake up!!!...he'll be okay right? what happened?..." Nao was freaking out and loosing it.One of the men in the ambulance looked at him." He has major blood lost and has minor head trauma...we is being sent to the hospital in 1 minute.If you or two other people wish to come then get in now".Nao then jumpe dout and got in Tora's." Tora...you be okay you wake up..I know you and you don't give up okay..." He cried and looked at the pale looking Tora.Then jumped out and looked at the others." who is going with who?"

(this ends chapter 4 )

There will be a death in ch 5 and weddings but who?

There will be a brake thou I have treatment.So the rp is on hold for now till weekend.I will be able to get the ch 5 up.And thank you for being with this rp for so long you all are amazing.As for the other rp's I'll try to post but.ALL rp's I am in I may not post till weekend alright.No rush right?

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

(( okay so here is the thing I was told by Sato the reply to his post will be the start of ch 5 okay..might have to wait till weekend or unless I am told to make it.Please be patient it won't be to long till it up and brakes are nice sometimes.And there will be an OOC CH 5 ))

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm

OCC: OMG Sato ZUE! Not Zoe! Lols, Zoe is my name Zue is my character! I have been waiting for a mess up. LOLOL

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

OOC: Lolzzz a ooc for chp 5? :3 I wonder what i should do to Ai *^* -pure evil to her fav characters- > >

xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!