Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fatespinners of Kimom'e

Comments and Concerns

a part of “The Fatespinners of Kimom'e”, a fictional universe by Aelandran.

Corruption swallows the land. A malevolent spirit expedites its progression. A chosen few have the undiscovered power to contend with it all. The rest have their wits to stay away from it. This is a world far from favouring the bold, but worth a chance...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fatespinners of Kimom'e”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Comments and Concerns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelandran on Mon May 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey guys! I realized that the other thread was best to just keep for updates and rules. Any comments and concerns you might have on the RP, just post here. I will do my best to address each one in turn as quickly and efficiently as possible. You might even help make Kimom'e a better RP system than any other on this site!!

Aelandran
A glimpse of beautiful darkness...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelandran
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Comments and Concerns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathDemon on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Ael my love shutdown is the second week of july. So the weekend after the long weekend in July I will be coming up to the cottage. Can you kindly let Akahara know that. Find out how long I can stay up for and such, so I am not a burden on you guys. Do you guys want me to bring steaks or ribs?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathDemon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Nii-san, Reya and I find it only fair to warn you that, barring your sudden and miraculous return, we shall be initiating a hostile takeover. But you have the tools to fix this - all you have to do is post, and we'll enter the dormancy sequence for the nuclear missile, 'kay? ^^
--Somebody call 911! Shawty, fire's burnin' on the dance floor--

"There are two cats - an English cat and a French cat. The English cat is named One Two Three, and the French cat is named Un Deux Trois. Now, these two cats are going to have a race across the river. Who wins? One Two Three. Why? Because Un Deux Trois cat sank."

Kiina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 am

Nii-san, you might as well post again. There's not a whole lot Kaena can say at this point, and it would only be reiterating what Cassie's already pointed out XD

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathDemon on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Confused... So when exactly do I wake up... When we hit the sacred circle? And am i completely out right now, or can i make some back story character revealing posts? lol

DeathDemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:29 pm

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac29 ... eViles.jpg

Who wants some nice Fatespinners fanart? :)

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathDemon on Tue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

lol very nice...

DeathDemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathDemon on Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 am

So Ummmmm..... What about... posting? Is everyone super busy? Is there a time frame when I can expect posting again? I don't want to be killed off again so I am just wondering...

DeathDemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sat May 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Just waiting on darling Aelandran. Don't worry, your life is secure.

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathDemon on Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 pm

So I just finished book 13 of the wheel of time and well... I NEED THE NEXT ONE!!!! Now I know it is not done yet but... maybe Brandon Sanderson will allow me to look over his shoulder while he writes it? I won't bug him, I will just sit quietly... I will share my popcorn!

Now I have to wait for that, the 4th Eragon book, and this to start again... MADNESS... How can I sleep at night?

DeathDemon
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!