Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Damnation Season 3: Salvation (OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Damnation Season 3: Salvation (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

IC link here. You, hopefully, know the procedure:
damnation-season-salvation-t28689.html

Last time on Damnation Season 2: The Celestial War:

Chaos. Utter chaos. The world was at war with itself, fighting for control between the almighty Amaranth, and the dark angel Lucifer. Lucifer's army marched upon Canada, and was soon ambushed by Avan and his Ghosts. Val and Clive joined the fight, along with a strange woman who introduced herself as Lyric, the Angel of Time. It didn't take long for Lucifer to enter the battlefield and sweep down wave after wave of Ghosts, before turning his attention to Clive. Upon seeing Avan, though, he turned away from the mortal, which enraged Clive's angry spirit, sending him into a deadly, if not fruitless, rampage. Kiri managed to hold him back as Avan and Lucifer finally resorted to pure fist-fighting. Somehow gaining the upperhand, Lucifer forced Avan to his knees, demanding that he beg for forgiveness and tell him what it was that Avan treasured most. Val managed to get Lucifer away for a moment, giving Avan time to stand and fight back. He pierced Lucifer with Tsuriga and sealed his body in a coma-like state, shattering his psyche and sending pieces of his soul to multiple corners of the universe, before disappearing with Kiri, Val, Clive, and Lyric to his home plane.

This is Damnation Season 3: Salvation

List of current/active main characters:
Avan Amaranth (Avalon)
Lucifer (Avalon)
Kiri Amaranth (Avalon)
Valoel (Essa)
Clive Oricast (mrpocketz666)
Maura (Melodic Salvation)
Lyric Mason (LookingxGlasses)

Link to Part 1's OOC:
damnation-evil-awakens-ooc-t26120.html

Link to Part 1's IC:
damnation-evil-awakens-t26124.html

Link to Part 2's OOC:
post803088.html#p803088

Link to Part 2's IC:
post802780.html#p802780

Character Sheet:
As always, ** = optional

Name:
Alignment:
**Personality:
**Bio:
Special Power(s):
Weapon-type:
Weapon:
**Misc.:
**Relationship w/ current characters and/or new characters:

Avan's Relationships:
Arch enemy of Lucifer, bares no ill-will for him
Summoned by/Friend of Valoel/romantically interested in Valoel
Considers most other characters as not very important
Considers Maura a mid-grade threat
Not sure what to make of Lyric, though he welcomes her presence

Lucifer's Relationships:
Arch enemy of Avan, bares great hatred for him
Considers Maura to be his greatest creation, feels very paternally towards her
Considers most other characters to be of little importance
Has confidence in Raya and Sin
Intent on killing Valoel before Avan's very eyes
Not sure what to make of Lyric

Kiri's Relationships:
Avan's darkness given physical form, despises him for giving him life
Thinks very little of other characters, whom he finds to be irritating
Admires the power within Clive, and is thinking of making him an apprentice so he can learn to control his power
Looks at Maura as a sort of rival, if not an annoying little brat who needs to respect her elders
Finds Lyric to be somewhat odd, but not as annoying as other characters
Last edited by Avalon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Damnation Season 3: Salvation (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm just going to assume you'd like for us to put up our character's relation ship's again? Well, I'll just throw mine up here. :P

Avan Amaranth: summoned, friend, romantic interest
Lucifer: somewhat fears, will fight against without hesitation for those she cares for
Kiri Amaranth: finds his violent naure a little annoying, but she doesn't hold it against him
Clive Oricast: still finds it hard to trust him, but hopes for the best for him
Maura: Considers a threat,
Lyric Mason: not sure yet, but found she was friendly enough and Val is gaining trust with her fast.
There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.
- Brian Aldiss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Avan: She's not quite sure. He seems to be an ally of some sort.
Lucifer: Her enemy. Strong animosity towards him.
Kiri: Not quite sure.
Clive: Worried about him, but hopes he will someday be a hero.
Maura: Another enemy of hers.
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 am

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 am

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 am

Clive's Realationships!

Avan- Doesn't really care about him.
Lucifer- Hate's with a burning passion and considers him a coward. Clive hopes to fight him again one day to end his miserable existence once and for all.
Kiri- Doesn't really care for.
Valoel- Doesn't care about.
Maura- Doesn't care for.
Lyric- Doesn't know anything about her.

As you can see, here, Clive really doesn't give two shits about most things.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 pm

No offense to you, mrpocketz, but I think Clive is an idiot. He bitches and whines too much, and he thinks Lucifer's a coward, when that's not how it is. When Avan's around, he's the only person Lucifer wants to fight. Anyone else isn't even worth his time to kill.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Name: Nightze

Race: elemental demon

Alignment: evil

Special Power(s): He has three forms. 1. Oil. In this state he is most vulnerable for it is the only state he using his original body. In this state sizzling oil drips off his body. This oil can be used to summon smaller demons to fight with him. He also holds the ability to use the oil like a whip. 2. Fire. In this state he can be killed, but the way to do it has yet to be discovered. When he enters battle or becomes enraged he bursts into flames, lighting the oil that has been dripping behind me. Any small demons that were summoned now burst, like a bubble, spreading oil everywhere. In this state he fights like most elementals using fire in any way possible. 3. Smoke. In this form no physical damn can come upon him. He is nothing more then a wisp in the wind. He only takes this state when he decides to commandeer a human body or to flee from his enemies.

Weapon-type: -listed above-
Weapon: none
ImageImage

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 am

It looks good.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Maura's relationships:

Avan Amaranth- hates/wants to destroy
Lucifer- father figure/greatest friend
Kiri Amaranth- hates/thinks of as greatest threat/fears
Valoel- thinks of as annoying/wants to destroy
Clive Oricast- thinks of as annoying and foolish, but sees as slight threat
Lyric Mason- unsure, but isnt partial to
Nightze- fellow demon/friend (if thats ok of course ^-^)

By the way! Im sorry I havnt been the most frequent of posters lately! I may be able to post only once or twice a day from now on and that seemed to leave me behind in the rp last time.....but I will try to be more frequent! =]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Yay, you're here! ^.^

:P

Essa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

If you can post at least once a day, I'll be fine with that.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

Fine with me. Nightze is a nasty but he like to charm ladies. Ha ha lizard charming ladies >.<

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Not sure if there are any ladies who would like an oily thing shaped like a lizard...

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 pm

lol ^.^ well he usually isn't in his natural form. He usually travels in a human host. That's too slow and too timely to travel to hell though

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Psssssh, I dont know what youre talking about Avalon!
All the ladies love the lizards XD

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm

>.< lol
good old lizards, devious old slime balls

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Lizards are meh. Cats, on the other hand!

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 pm

He DOES have you beat nightze, cats pwn everything. XD

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Cats do pwn. Well, sorry I've been gone. I would have a left a warning, nut I kinda couldn't as my internet decided to be retarded for a while. It has been fixed and I am back, baby!

Well, I just took a look at the IC and decided something. But I need to know if there is going to be a season 4 first.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!