Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note RP(Still looking for Sign-Ups and OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Death Note RP(Still looking for Sign-Ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm

The IC is up here's the link: death-note-t27641.html

As Light Yagami began killing people as Kira, 2 other Death Notes fell to the ground. The Shinigami, seem to be taking interest in this situation, since they have nothing else to do back home. Lead investigators are investigating Kira and trying to put and end to him and all Death Notes.

You can choose to be either a Death Note wielder, Shinigami, Investigator, or just a civilian. You are allowed to play as one of the original characters from Death Note, or you can just create your own original character. It's up to you.

Spots:
Light Yagami/Kira-BoyKagome
L-Falling
Near-
Death Note wielder-SilverxDusk
Death Note wielder-Citizen Princess
Ryuuk-
Misa Amane:Madame_Kelpie
Shinigami-Zix
Shinigami-petali dogni fior
Investigator-Iowa90
Investigator-AyaAmayaMiyu
Civilian-Mindscrew Min-Min
(And any number of investigators)

Rules:
1. Post regularly and whenever you can.
2. No excessive cursing is allowed. You can still say curse, but lets try to keep it to a minimum.
3. No romance.
4. No killing off someone else, unless you pm them and myself first.
5. No godmodding or anything like that, we want to keep the story going.
6.Try to survive.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Secret Name:(not needed)
Appearance:
Background info:
(If you're playing a shinigami, be sure to post sometime who you will be following)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine:
Name: Daniel Night
Secret Name: Silver
Who or what you're playing as: Death Note wielder.
Appearance:Image
Background info: Daniel is a really bright student, but has had a hard past. When his parents died in a car crash when he was 5, his family was murdered by a serial killer, and had to go to an orphanage because he had no other family. He has kept to himself and managed to go to school. He doesn't like interacting with others because he feels they are too ignorant about the pain in the world.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Death Note RP(Sign-Ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Name: ZX19

Nickname: "Z"

Appearance:Image

Personality: A very friendly person who loves nothing better than catching someone off guard. While he acts and appears to be naive and innocent, this is just his facade. In reality, he is always analyzing everything that happens, and he never forgets what he sees or hears. He can be a bit socially awkward at times because he was a test tube baby raised as a military experiment but he usually just adds that to his innocent factor to make him less suspicious to others.

Track record: Worked to solve several major murders in America but specializes in armed robberies because he is looks into every angle. Is often seen doing hostage negotiations with other inspectors.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Decided I'd throw a civilian into the mix. Tell me if there's anything I need to edit!

Character Sheet:
Name: Winterlynn Hartwin
Secret Name: N/A
Who or what you're playing as: Civilian
Appearance: Image
Background info: Winterlynn, or Lynn, as she prefers to be called, is an average student, a little dumb with books, but smart with people. She is sociable and involved in her community, most notably through the school newspaper, of which she is editor. At first glance, she seems like a normal, happy girl, but those who know her well, or see how she runs publicity through the paper, are aware that she's a rabid Kira supporter.

In her spare time, she runs a pro-Kira website and contributes to a number of blogs on the subject, and firmly believes that Kira is justice.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Well this looks interesting, I never used the character before so this seems like a good chance. I want to use Light Yagami.... because Z looks like he'll be a fun "partner." to help stop Kira.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Ok cool all are accepted so far.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dämonmensch on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Here is one very important detail that I'm surprised no one has asked yet.... What is the setting of this roleplay? Where is it going to be primarily taking place? When is it going to be taking place?

Jeunne Sorcellerie: A place where magic and war mesh together. Enroll today. [OOC]

Dämonmensch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame_Kelpie on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:28 pm

is the role of misa misa available? if so then i would greatly like to play it, even though most of us probably know what she would do in most instances ^-^
blah blah blah....why don't I ever get tired of this crap?

Madame_Kelpie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Name:Yagi
Nickname:n/a
Who are you playing as:Shinigami
Appearanc:Image

history:Worked very close with the king of the shinagamis but was kicked out for trying to steel from the king.Finding the place he was in repetitive he began screwin with humans life.After the killings began Yagi saw the perfect chance to get in on the action.

Partner: Daniel (if youll have me)
Last edited by Zix on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

alright sure zix, and ok madame, u can play misa

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petali dogni fior on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Wow! Holycrud, I haven't been online in so long. Well, I loved the anime, so I'll see how this goes, I guess...

Name: Zai
Secret Name: N/A
Who or what you're playing as: Shinigami
Background info: Zai is known in the Shinigami world as one of the sneakiest of the lot. Other Shinigami are wary of her, and she doesn't get along with most of them. She used to try and manipulate them for her own twisted pleasure, but was outcast by almost all of them after she tricked one of them into falling in love with a human, thus killing him.

While no one was looking, she pocketed his Death Note, closed her eyes, spun around, and dropped it into the human world, hoping that whoever picked it up would be slower to tire of her shenanigans than her fellows in the Shinigami world.

She can be terribly annoying at times and loves to give her human sass.

Who she's following: Open, for now.

petali dogni fior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:50 pm

It'll take place in japan, around the time when Light was beginning his killings.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Name: L Lawliet
Secret Name: Ryuzaki, Hideki Ryuga
Who or what you're playing as: L
Background info: L is known around the world as the "The Best Detective in the World." He has used two aliases in which he has been considered the second- and third-best detectives in the world. L tends to second-guess everything, and is extremely meticulous and analytical. He has several quirks such as crouching rather than sitting, eating only sweet foods such as deserts and fruits and holding items very delicately. He is also the champion in tennis for the England Junior Cup. He is often skeptical of Light's innocence, but Light is often proven innocent by circumstance.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 pm

All accepted :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Falling... I'm gunna make you my biatch! Bring it on Mr. Top 3 detectives in the world in one.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame_Kelpie on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 pm

YAY!!! :D does a slightly over excited happy dance. i will not disapoint, there is no better misa rp'er than me!

Name: Misa Amane
appearance: Image
background info: A budding pop-idol whose fandom only continues to grow is Kira's biggest fan. when she finds a deathnote of her own she trades in half of her life for shinigami eyes. soon enough she learns that Light is Kira she follows him around and does his bidding. she loves him because he killed the criminals that killed her family.

Madame_Kelpie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Hm, I'm counting on a challenge Kagome. Let see how Kira fairs against me.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

...Holy crap.- points at Misa.- Falling-Kun, my biggest challenge will be resisting that...

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

XD Yes yes it will be. Good luck with that one.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm

You're the one with more fangirls, you do it!- Shoves him in room with Misa.-

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Well then. Er, doesn't Misa love Light?

Falling
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!