Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

dot.Hack (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

dot.Hack (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 am

(If you want to join go to the OOC)
(dot-hack-ooc-accepting-t17726.html)

Jaffar steped out of the Chaos Gate and on to the ground. Its been quite a wile seence he last loged in. He sat ther as if looking around for somebody.
"Were is Key? He beater hurry." He was starting to get bord....
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: dot.Hack (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 am

vash had just logged in for the first time he was supposed to meet a few friends but they didnt get thier copies of the game till tomorrow he decided to look around for a expierienced player to help him start out "i suppose if i look helpless someone will come to me eventually" he said to himself so he did. it wasnt long before...
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 am

Jaffar sat there,, "Fuck I'm not gonna wait around all day". He stood up and decided to go find something to do. It wasn't long until he came across a guy who looked like he had no idea what he was doing. "Hey you. You a noob?"

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

vash looked around at the sound of a voice he saw a man had come up to him "Who me? yeah i started today"

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 pm

"I can tell." He looked at him. "The names Jaffar. Im the leader or the Rejects. and you?"

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm

"vash... leader of myself..." (he is being a smartass here)

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Shakes head. "You know its not relly wise to be with out a clan," Laughs. "Or at least some one to run around with. Tell me do you have any idea what your doing?"

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Vash paused for a moment then spoke "im waiting for someone like you to come along and help me"

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Jaffar smerked. "He, So tell me have you gone out and got potions, and other important stuff yet. Or have you just been standing here." He looked him over and thoght, (He might be a good teammat, but we'll see.)

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

"i barely understand the controls" Vash replied "a couple of friends brought me into this... awesome world"

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 am

"Yea, its really fun." Jaffar turned around and started to walk away. He then stopped and turned back around. "Well are you coming?"

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 pm

"uhh... yeah sure" vash said following him awkwardly occasionaly taking a wrong step

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 pm

"So you said this is your first time logging in. Then i gess you dont know about the diferent monsters, clans and what not." Jaffar stopped and looked at Vash.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Vash stopped as well looked down at his feet then said "well i actually obsessed over this game for a while before i could afford it i read manuals and watched gameplay video's so that i would be prepared for it when i finnaly saved enough"

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:54 pm

The_Kye logged on.
"Ugh!, Im so late!" He said and rushed off to find Jaffar. After a while he found him,"Im so sorry im late!" He said, equiping his spell book,"W-what did i miss?" He asked blinking twice.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 pm

"Wow. Well then hopfully you know about the clans." Jaffer Waved at A randome player passing by. He keep walking hoping that Vash was following. He saw a group of people that he knew siting a wile away trading equitment, he prety mutch knew every one in The World. "I gess we should go kill some monsters.."

Just then he saw Key.. "Its about time. Jaffar turned to Vash. This is The Key, he is one of my officers, she is one of the next choises to be 3rd in charge. Key this is Vash, a noob."

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm

"I suppose you are right" commented Vash. "Hey do you know him?" Vash said pointing to a man running up to them (yes that is you, key)

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm

"Its about time." Jaffar turned to Vash. " This is The Key, he is one of my officers, she is one of the next choises to be 3rd in charge. Key this is Vash, a noob."

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"nice to meet you" Vash said bowing

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Turns to Jaffar,"did you just call be a she?"Flips braid,"Hello Vash," The_Kye said, then tilted his head to Vash,"So whats a the fuss about?"

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!