Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

dot.Hack (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: dot.Hack (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm

The_Key just blinked, observed, and tilted his head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

(( i might have to go soon))

".....sure what class are you...if your a blademaster i can help alot if not your screw" Leon joked with a slight chuckled

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm

(IM back)

"Well here" Jaffar reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "Heres 500 hurry up." He put the rest of the cash in his pocket. "Anyone else need items.?"
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

"alright scored" Leon said "you fail for the oldest trick in the book jaffar well time to put that money away"

He put the 500 in his bag and close it tightly

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

"Im fine, i think needles is my best attack." Akwardly stares at spell book..."would you all like to meet him?"

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

"haha" Vash laughed then whispered in jaffar's ear "dont worry im not too bad a pickpocket"
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm

"OH well its not like i need it." Points over at the bank. "I got more in there... Well lets go..??"

Steps up to Chaos Gate "Key words -Chosen Hopless nothingness-"

A ring apered around Jaffar and he disapered,, next thing he knew he was in the middle of a big field.
Last edited by demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Forces himself to look away from spell book,"Where are we going!?" He said making a puppy like face.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

"yeah....." Leon said mumbling to himself"....uhhhh ummm let see which technique is my attack again....dam...havent played for years....is it that one nope lv one move...."

Leon finally look up and notice Jaffar was gone
"hey wait a minute wait for me!!" Leon yelled following him into the gate

((i g2g rp without me later))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 pm

"crap no one awswered my question..." Vash stepped up to the gate... "no time like the present, chosen hopless nothingness..."

and Vash was gone

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 pm

"ITs about time you got here," Its about time you got here. "Now weres Key if his computers lagging ill be pissed."

"Any way wile we wait if you come across any rane items, let me sell them for you,, i can get more cash at some places." Jaffar looked aroun "dahm him."

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:23 pm

(you repeated the same thing twice) "like im going to find anything good on my first time out..."

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 pm

(did I,, short term memory loss, kicked in.) "You never know." Starts Remembering his first time out.

-------------------------------------------------

It was fun, He was running through the dungeon with his bro bob, the had gotten everything out of there as the possibly can. "Oh wow, i got a grunty flute." Then they went paying attention to were they were going and ended up running into a big monster. It completely destroyed bobs character, After the fight he ended up getting the bracelet, he doesn't remember exactly how he got it. But he found that it could re-wright monsters data.
When he logged out bob was in a coma.

But then he had herd about it happening to more people. he was grounded for a wile so he didn't get to help but there was a group of players who ended up destroying the monster, of course he had another run it with it him self.

------------------

He looked back at Vash. "My first time i got a really cool weapon."

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 pm

"i suppose... its possible depending on where you are..."

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 pm

"Ye now the fun begins.."

(Hell we can pick up tom. i got to get ready to sleep, pluss we need Key. well later)

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Key steps through," Ugh, sorry, stupid computer!" looks around,"hey a flute!" Key saids tilting his head,"its so pretty!"

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:54 pm

"Bout time, Now hey put up a barier so no onecan exit this area."

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

"now im slightly more convinced that you are insane... what level is this place?"

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Jaffar just smirked. Any moment know the fun would begin.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm

"hey what i miss sorry i am late i got lost" Leon said rushing into the battlefield

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!