Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Exile To Mars

Exile To Mars

a part of “Exile To Mars”, a fictional universe by echored.

The journey of six 'malformed' humans from all across the globe, created in science labs, are exiled to Mars for their special abilities during scientists' attempt to create the perfect human beings.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Exile To Mars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Exile To Mars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 am

Alright, i have some good news and some bad news.

Bad news first.... The beast profile is going ot have to wait. My dad has seriously cut down my time on this site (like I had any in the first place) and I won't be able to work on it until after this week is over. (Its the last real week of school, before exams.)

Good news...... I'm still going to be able to post and stuff on here. And I'm going to give you a brief description of the beast!! (Though it might change, if I can't find a picture to match whatever I had in mind. When do you find a picture that's perfect right? Well this is my original idea)

Name: Coruvak (la bestia de la muerte)

Species: horrifically malformed Komodo Dragon

Time on Mars: 67 years

Description: They stand on all fours at a height of 3 feet and 5 inches. There are no visible eyes on the surface of their bony heads. The head is shape somewhat like a pod, with four outstretching limbs that are on both sides, and top and bottom. Their skin, is a tough scale matierial, and their tail is long with a reverse sickle shape on the end. It is made out of an extrmely hard bone matierial, which is used for hunting, defence, and several other purposes. They have a saliva that is infested with a harmful bacteria, that eats away at it's prey and secretes naturally. When these creatures were first created, they were made to be highly adaptive, and deadly hunters. This unfortunately has made them able to adapt to a new environment in a quarter of the time it takes for any other animal.

History: In South America, several groups of terrorists banded together to create a natural weapon that they could use against their enemies. Over several years, they conducted numerous experiments until their hostage scientists finally came up with the Coruvak. at first it looked nothing like it did now, as it was adapted to the tropical climate of South America. One day, of the experiments was let out of it's cage and proceded to to free it's brothers abd sisters from their cages. Within days, they had flocked over half the continent killing all that was in their way. Over 12 different countries put efforts to thwart these beasts which was slaughtering thousands of people. When the Coruvaks were detained finally, the public of the world demanded that they would be destroyed, but higher officials in other countries found it to be cheaper to send them to Mars. So the unfortunate souls that wer assigned to send them to Mars never returned home, but the beasts were away from Earth.

I know that was a bit more than a brief description but I couldn't help myself! ^^' but this is NOT the official character sheet, this is just a summary and a preview to what I'm thinking of. and enjoy!!

p.s. I would KILL to have Xenomorphs in this, but if you want to be a nerd about it and get critical. They wouldn't be able to survive. They need humanoid prey to reproduce, and they don't do so well in extreme cold or heat. Just sayin ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I like the history of that beast!

and with the Xenomorph, we can just say it looks like that, it doesn't have to have any of the same traits they had in the movie. I haven't seen that movie lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue May 18, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks, I'll use your advice echored. I'll just use the Xenomorph picture, and list different traits. It's actually the closest thing to what I'm trying to make ^^' but it'll work!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 am

hey everyone, iv been having an absolutely awful time in rl... im so sorry that iv been lame and not posted... il try my best to post tonight. please forgive me! im a bad bad co gm! hugs?

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

you are not bad! we all go through hard times... thanks for posting though! yayyy they can land on Mars now

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Wed May 19, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks, that did help. I'm trying to decide which character to post and that mattered for one of them. Maybe a badguy; haven't decided yet. It's that old cliche predicament where one idea would make an awesome badguy, but would be really difficult to roleplay a fight with another person, so you're leaning towards the other, who would actually make a better goodguy, and then you have another idea last second for a guy with just a really cool ability, but no backstory yet....

...Okay, it may just be a cliche for me...

In any case, I promise to have decided by the time I finish reading all your post. (Kinda preoccupied. :/)

Promise.

And we understand, Mercy (not that I'm even involved yet). We've all done the same and most of us didn't even come back with a good post, despite it all, when it was us. So...um...I guess I'm saying that we have mercy for...er...Mercy.....

That was a really bad line. Have mercy.
Damn, I can't stop....
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 19, 2010 7:46 am

haha that took me a couple of seconds to catch the joke, but i get it now lol

make what you think you would enjoy RPing the most! :) if you don't feel up to a bad guy, don't worry because I will be making one eventually ! :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 am

haha, it's all good. I'm not very good at making bad guys ^^' so I think that the Coruvak will be my bad guy. I'm still unable to really work on it yet. But I SHOULD at the end of this week! If my dad isn't a jerk! But at least you guys have an idea to what it is! i look forward to future posts.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat May 22, 2010 11:07 am

character excepted greywaters! :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat May 22, 2010 1:16 pm

I was kind of waiting for Oblivian's reply, but I'm afraid I shall wait no more! :P
I'll reply as soon as I get the chance, responding to Mercy and also the landing on Mars. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm

there lol now have fun with it people haha hope u all are still around lol. that whole day or so delay sucked almost everything outta me , but i still here :P

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Man, I'm so sorry. I can't tell if there's a new post on here or not like the old RP forumns. So I don't know when someone posted or not ^^; Is something still going on here?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue May 25, 2010 1:09 am

yeah there is, check the posting section and all the new posts should be there, ya just need to remember to check regularly if you want to be apart of the roleplay! the site has been down for a long time but its finally back up and running thankfully!!!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 am

Awesome! Now to see what kind of trouble I can stir up. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do with this character. Haha.
It's a learning experience. xP

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 am

well im sure it will be amazing ^_^

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Tue May 25, 2010 2:58 am

You're too kind. lol

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue May 25, 2010 4:36 am

brilliant posts people.... i will try and post soon.. if no one has replied to mine by tonight il try to leave it open! yay for everything being uo and running again... :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

sorry for the short post, was low on time. ^^'

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 am

no problem guys! I'm loving everyone's posts! I can't wait to post again! It's going to be hard for the wait so I might just post tonight if there isn't anything new yet :D after the site being down for so long, I don't want people to think the RPs falling apart, so I need to keep it active :) some of the six on ship I have a feeling won't be coming back, but no worries. there is enough of us to make this more than exciting! woo!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

il post before i go out tonight.. have no fear... and we can always include others if they come back later! sorry yet again that iv been so inactive!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!