Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A few Ideas

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A few Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DelishushPastry on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:24 pm

I've been thinking for a while and have come up with a few ideas for RPs.

Claymore based RP: Claymore is a manga in which claymores walk from town to town taking on jobs to kill Yomas. Yomas are beasts that feed of of human flesh to survive, they look like humans except for their eyes are yellow and catlike, their skins is colored differently and their heads and arm have veins popping out of them. They heal their bodies at incredible rates and have strength that surpasses any human. The Claymores have Yoma powers in them and this is how they are able to kill the Yoma so easily. Claymores are named this because of the huge swords they carry on their backs that they use to dispatch the Yoma with.

Link: Claymore: Dawn of the Silver Eyed Witch

The story would be based around the time before Clare and the rest, back in the beginning days of the Organization when they were still experimenting on both men and women. There would need to be about 5 or 6 people willing to play Claymores of either sex but if anyone was a male they would have to become an awakened being. (super powerful Yoma) There would be human characters as well but they would not be able to fight. They could however help during fights in a way similar to how Raki does.

Weapon Over Wielder: This would be a standard fantasy based RP but with a slight twist; the weapons would be the determining factor in strength. Meaning that you could be a young child or an old lady and still have the same fighting potential as a muscle clad warrior. Though being an old lady would definitely have its share of disadvantages it would still add quite a bit of diversity to the RP. The story would be set in one city or at least everyone would start and meet up somehow in one city.

Arena RP: This RP would follow the adventures of a select group of warriors on their rise to fame and glory in the Arena. The behind the scenes action would be covered as well as all the fighting done in the arena itself. Expect lots and lots of fighting mostly one on one battles between NPCs and other characters as well. There would be some special events and such (think battle royals, archery competitions with the target being other competitors and a plethora of other things). The Arena would be a gruesome place and though they have rules they often times won't enforce them leaving it open to cheaters. There would also be an underground organization of Arena combatants who exploit the rules and try to sabotage matches in any way possible, they will be elaborated on more upon creation of the RP.

Deaths little helpers: The RP would be based around Death's minions. Death is the strongest being in all of the world but he is not omnipresent so he has enlisted the help of a few select humans to obtain his "Blessing" and obtain special powers and strengths. Death is the controlling factor in whether people live or die even if someone were to suffer a fatal injury or a mortal blow Death would have to give the final word on if they they die. The power he grants his minions allows them to do this as well.

So those are my ideas though none of them are totally fleshed out I can easily give them a good story. Please feel free to comment and if there is enough interest in one or two I will make an OOC for them and go from there.
Last edited by DelishushPastry on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Join in on any of the RPs here: A few Ideas or feel free to PM me to ask about them. More RPers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DelishushPastry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A few Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm

I like the claymore idea I'll join for that one
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 pm

I'd go for the arena, I've been in a fighting mood lately. The fact we'd be doing 'behind the scenes' also helps in that I wouldn't have to be blindly fighting.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

ha your in more then 1 of my rp's

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Ah yes, it appears I am. What be you, diluted version of my avatar? There is no violence in it... Happy pikachu? Come now. Now that I think about it, I'm in two roleplays with DelishushPastry. Maybe I'm playing a little much.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm

XD I've ran into many of my rp friends n many diff rp's

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DelishushPastry on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Okay I've made up the Claymore RP anyone feel free to join. I made limited character slots though so get them while they're available, not that they're going very quickly as of now. And make sure to tell anyone who you would think that' interested in joining to join up I would like to get it started soon. The link is in the First post.

DelishushPastry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!