Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X/10 OOC/Intrest check

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Final Fantasy X/10 OOC/Intrest check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:28 am

Ok this game would be abouth the future of final fantasy x and about Yuna, and the others instead of FFX-2 happening. So I was wondering would any one be interested you wouldn't need to know all of the story of X but the basic concept of them you could also make you're own char or use one of the current ones.

Yuna:Me
Wakka:Gabriel_Whist
Lulu:camrnjurena
Riku: gygsuelo86
Kimari:Shadow Slayer

If I missed one let me know

Charactor skelliton:
Name:
Description: (If no pic)
Picture: (optional)
History:
Personality:
Wepons:
Other: (If none leave blank)

so any one interested also if you want to know the whole story look for finalfantasy X (or X-2) fullstory version on you tube or just to get the basics look on wikipedia.
Last edited by XXXCrimsonXXX on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Final Fantasy X/10 OOC/Intrest check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 am

FFX = Fucking bomb. Third best FF game ever. Simply incredible.
FFX-2 = Fucking horrible. Worst FF game ever. Tried to destroy FFX.

I have to decide if the awesome of FFX outweighs the horror of FFX-2 for an RP. Put me down for Wakka for now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:08 am

All I take form X-2 Is that tidus Returned and a few other parts really it's not about that it will be based on the future of the charactors and some new bad guy I don't have it all worked out yet but I'll have that part soon. It will start kinda slow with Tidus playing blitz for the besaid aurochs if you want to help develop a story more pm me with some Ideas and we can work some stuff out heck I'd even let you be a co-owner of the rp cause you know you're stuff it seems.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:57 am

See, that was part of the ruination that FFX-2 reeked. Tidus should not have returned, that was horrible.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 am

Well It made kinda sense because the pyreflys brought him back but I think that X's ending sucked for killing him I mean he was my favorite charactor but I could take him out.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 am

No, its your RP, do what you want, but X's ending was FANTASTIC. Truly magnificent.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 am

I saw it you're right but Tidus was cool so do you think it will be better with out him? Because I'm willing to take him out

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:46 am

I don't think it will really matter seeing as this is after FFX-2.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:56 am

Well I could make this an X-2 replacement then players would have alot of options what do you think?

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 am

Sounds kinda cool. I like it.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 am

Ok then X-2 Replacement that will most likely (no promises but probably not 85% chance that it won't) bring Titus back so It will start with the main chars in besaid other than that no clue yet good night see ya tomorow.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby camrnjurena on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 pm

OOC: I'd like to be Lulu please.
Only you can be you. So be you to the fullest. Oh and, Gay Pride!

camrnjurena
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 pm

wow didn't see that comming sure you can be Lulu.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Kimari has entered the building. Put me down for Kimari. And I might make a custom cahracter as well.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Alright a Kimari wow this thing is taking off now! All we need is a riku. But we can start with out one but we need a name?

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Custom Character! I love FFX :] Why did I lend it to my boyfriend knowing we would break up lol? <:'(

Name- Lilana
age- 18
gender- female
race- Guado/human crossed (likes Seymores :P)
Appearence-Image
personality- Cautious, careful, strongwilled, determined, slightly friendly, protective, curious...
Power/Weapon/Strengths-> She is a strong fighter, quick and agile strong as well, but her power lies in her ability to use black and white magics, to a certain degree. Her weapon is a spear-style Halberd that has a long blade but is also doubled use as a staff...
Bio-> After Seymore came to be a Meyster of Yevon, his heritage was revealed as well. But Lilana refused to let people know of her. She was Seymore's forbidden sister. Seymore tried to kill her at a young age, once his dark phases set in. And so she left Guadosalam, and fled all around Spira, hiding. But now that Seymore is dead, she has come out of hiding. She tends to enjoy places where she can be on her own, like Besaid Isles and whatnot.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Accepted but what is a Guado? I can't remember all I remember is seymore was one.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 am

They have claw like hands, and have somekind of colouration on their faces, kinda like lines I think... ask someone else about the colouration, but the claw-like hadns are a definate.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:02 am

The Guado is a race of thin limber creatures good with fighting and magic. They have long fingers and long nails and the lines on their faces are usually wrinkles lol, so my character has none of those.

They have odd or not normal colored hair, and it is shapen, like Seymore's hair was spikey and whatnot? Yeah.

My character is a cross so here is some more info about Lilana's appearence.

Normal length fingers, somewhat long glassy nails. Tall (5'9) and limber. Purple hair, soft oddly like human hair.
purple eyes. Her skin is slightly sunkissed. And uh... yeah there :) Need anything ask again, I'm a huge FFX fan.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 am

OOOHHHH!!!!!!!! The lines on Seymore's face. The lightning look. Yeah, I think that was a tattoo, because no purebred Guado had those. Neither does any human for that matter... lolz... wrinkles..

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!