Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My gears want me to kill (OOC/Signup)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My gears want me to kill (OOC/Signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am

In a desert world there are cities full of people and nomads who transport goods from one city to another. But the people have a problem. A group call Omnari are trying to eradicate the human population because they believe they can create a new world without corruption. The Omnari select people and kidnap them. Then they do transformational surgery on them.They replace their organs and skeletons with mechanical devices. That is why they can transform their bodies to any weapon or any appearance. It is believed they have a powersource that binds them. Thats what human propoganda suggests. But no one really know who or what they are.

Rules: No godmodding or powerplaying.
Have fun!
Everybody is human at first until they are kidnapped. Or choose to stay human.

Char sheet:
You can choose a human or a human that becomes an Omnari

Name:
Race: Human or Omnari to be
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Name: Ea Ondret
Race: Omnari to be
Appearance: http://www.earth-alliance.org/Memento/Suzuka/03/B19.jpg
Personality: Quiet, kind
Bio: She lives normally in the city but also goes on caravan trips. She doesnt know much about Omnari. She is very indecisive.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My gears want me to kill (OOC/Signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Name: Eumelia
Race: human
Appearance: Image
Personality:She is very naive and likes advanture. She has no boundries, if she wants to do something she goes and makes it happen. She gets her inspiration from music. She always has a cd player with her and loves to listen to music. She is nice to people but can sometimes ignore then because shes either listening to music oer she doesn't feel like answering their question or talking back. This usually means shes in deep thought or she's having a bad day.
Bio:She lives alone, on the streets. She has never known her parents and lived in a small orphange but once she turned 16 she was kicked out. She got a job at the music store, which is how she gets her music. She has enough money to eat well, get clothes, and buy cd players but she has yet to get enough to buy an apartement.

(is that ok?)
Last edited by YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm

good good you are accepted

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 am

:D Whens the ic going to be open? or is it already?

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:54 am

If you want 1x1 then I can open it immediately.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm

well maybe we should wait for more people but if they dont come then we will start 1x1. either way this sounds like a really fun rp :P

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:55 pm

lets just start others can join later on: gears-want-kill-t25025.html

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 pm

ok ill join:)

Name: Genisis
Race: Omnari to be
Appearance: Image
Personality: Outgoing, he does what he wants, when he wants. He doesn't like asking for permission for anything. So he doesn't
Bio: He lives alone in an abandoned apartment. he doesn't remeber his parents, so he usually has to steal things if he needs something. Genisis' weapons are the metal claws he wears

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 am

can i change to human... ill stay human :D i wanna live :P:P:P

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 am

normally you signup and i say if your profile is acceptable. Next time someone invites themselves to IC I will make a new IC.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!