Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm

post958029.html#p958029 <-------- Still Accepting Beasts

The metal barricades of the Haven were closed after an hour after 4 Humans left. "We can't wait anymore." said an old man as he opened a pamphlet and touched 3 buttons. 784. The 10 locks on the gates slammed against eachother as the barricade locked itself and the Humans were left outside without help. "Hopefully they brought weapons with them." said the old man as he walked away from the door and a crowd of people look at eachother in sorrow and grief.

"Come get cha Femurs!" shouted Gorn'ith as he stood behind a wooden hut and watched Beasts walk past in unamussment. They were in a market, a black market it wouldv'e been called back in the 21st century. "Get you'r Human Femurs! Perfect gift for ya Blood-Luster Babes!" he shouted and a Blood-Luster walked by and smirked.
"How much?" he asked and showed his sharp, uncared teeth. Gorn'ith smiled showing his rotted, black teeth and leaned over the counter and towards the Blood-Luster.
"For ya," he began and looked him up and down, "200 Chills." he said and the Blood-Luster laughed.
"Absured! I could get a package of O for 30 Chills!" he said and began to walk away.
"Yes, but can you survive 4 days with a package?!" Gorn'ith asked quickly and got the Blood-Lusters attention and a few other Beasts nearby.
"What is this you speak of, insect?" asked the Blood-Luster turned his head to the side and looking at Gorn'ith.
"I mean, a Human Femur contains Bone Marrow which will allow you a supply of blood that can last you 4 packages of O! What if you're robbed? What if you go on a trip with that special someone? What if you're lost inthe woods without food or water, but find a dead Human? You can last 4 days with just ONE FEMUR!" he shouted and the Blood-Luster grinned. The other Beasts nearby looked at eachother and nodded their heads and smiled.
"You make quick a tantalizing argument." said the Blood-Luster and reached into his pocket as he walked back to the counter. He pulled out some copper coins and blue paper with hieroglyphics on it and smiled at Gorn'ith. "I'll take two." he said and Gorn'ith grinned as he reached under the counter and pulled out two Human Femurs with ligaments and some flesh still on it.
"Fresh as can be." he said and looked under the counter to see a Human girl, about in her 20's, without her legs and her lips have been stitched together. She tried to struggle and move, but Gorn'ith simplt kicked her in the stomach and knocked her out. "Have a great day." he said to the Blood-Luster who walked away with a Femur in each hand.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Letum looked around a few times, still searching, "Damn it, where's Nina? She was with us when we left, where the hell is she?"

He didn't wait for an answer, just continued looking around for the early twenty year old girl. She'd been right behind him when they left...after that, they snuck off from the main group to look around a bit...then his mind went blank for a few seconds. Nina was one of the few friends he would die for, so he wasn't screwing around if she was missing. For a second, he considered shouting, but that would be useless and even negative this close to home. He'd been looking for a whole hour anyway: she was gone.

Letum looked back at the others and said, "Wait a second, what time is it? Did we just miss curfew?"

((Thought i'd add you to my hitlist early, better drama and all that :)))
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Nicole shrugged slightly as Letum asked where Nina was. She glanced around then just looked at the others slightly. Out of all of them she thought she be the one to wander off and get lost not Nina, it didn’t even cross her mind that one of them would get lost. She tilted her head to the side and thought for a minute or two. “Yeah I think we did miss curfew…” she told them gently as she began to walk slowly ahead of them to see if the metal barricades of the Haven were closed. She stopped in her tracks when she was in view of the barricades and just looked at them because well they were closed… She inhaled deeply and swallowed a bit hard. After a few minutes she walked back to the others and looked at them blankly. “Were locked out…” she told them her showing no emotion. She was a bit shock and felt unsafe because now they were trapped out of the Haven with all these beast…

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 pm

The large being walked down the streets of the market, his black cloak obscurring any features that would give away who or what he was. His form seemed to fill quite a bit of the street, as many other Beasts had to scramble to the side as his long, confident strides took him forward.

Griff Render, the large Fur-Freak in question, stopped for a moment and gazed at his surroundings. Many vendors and merchants called out, trying get a buy from him, but a quick glance from his fierce, yellow eyes got them off his back. He glanced down at the scrap of parchment in his clawed hand he had received moments ago from a very enthusiastic client.

To whom it may concern,
Four humans have been spotted outside their precious Haven. I would very much like these humans for my own. My business with them is my own. I will offer 300 Chills each if they are alive, 100 if they are dead.

Looking up again, he looked at the merchants again, looking for one reliable enough, trust-worthy enough, get him what he needed. One in particular caught his interest. He seemes to have just sold two Femurs to a Blood-Luster who was all to happy about the buy.

Griff made his way through the crowds to the merchant's hut. Once there, place his large hand down on the counter-top, making a thud. "Collector, I need your assitance.", He said in his gruff, bass voice. "I will be traveling for about three days and I need supplies. Can you help me?" He focused his keen eyes on the demon, trying to unnerve him.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Gorn'ith was surprised by the Fur-Freak that had just asked for his assistance. "Meh? You need my help? Hah! I'd be... pleased to help a Beast in need." he said and looked under the counter abd moved the girl's body out of the way. "Three days, ya say? What for? Business?" asked Gorn'ith trying to get some information out of him. "What's your name, Fur-Freak?" he asked and pulled out a chest and dropped it on the counter. It was dusty and had a rotten lock on it. Gorn'ith yanked the lock off and threw it on the ground as he opened the chest and revealed jars filled with Human organs. Hearts, Lungs, Brains, and even Testicles. "Supplies for three days... What's your favorite organ?" Gorn'ith asked and he grinned and wiped his hand above the jars to reveal his chest of wonders to the Fur-Freak.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 am

"We're locked out..." Nicole said. April shivered and tucked a stray piece of her red hair behind her ear. "Well, what do we do now?" April said, with a slight pout on her mouth. April admits she tends to act childish at times, but that's because she never really got to enjoy her childhood. Both her parents had died when she was 9 and she had to take care of her two year old brother with her weak old Grandma.
Now 16, she recalls her Grandma dying just 1 year ago, was probably when April started to act sassy and enjoyed to anger people.

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am

Letum looked around again, then racked his rifle and went on high alert, "Crap, we are locked out. We gotta find a place to chill for the night. Everyone keep on your toes for a cave, tree cluster, anything we can use for cover. If you see anything move, tell me and cover your ears. I am NOT dying today!"

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 am

Nicole had to stop herself from rolling her eyes as she just stared at April and Letum. One was starting to act like a child already and the other was already overreacting thinking something bad would happen. She sighed and began to twirl a lock of her around one of her fingers. “Well let’s go into the woods and see if we can find a place to spend the night, before a beast or two comes by here,” she told them and sigh a bit loudly. Nicole just really wanted to explore and not spend the whole night hiding away, but knew the others would just think it was a dumb and reckless idea, even though it was. After a few minutes she began to walk towards the woods at a normal pace. Nicole stretched slowly and kept twirling a lock of her hair as she entered the woods, her eyes looking around curiously. Would they really meet a beast? She wondered about that for a while and if they did meet a beast what kind? Would it really only be just one? All those thoughts pasted her mind as she walked deeper into the woods. Then she shook her head to stop the thoughts and also she had stopped twirling a lock of her hair as she looked around carefully.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm

April stared at the ground. 'Where are you, Nina?' She thought. April knew they had to move on to survive, so, she pushed Nina out of her thoughts. She saw a bush move, her breath caught. Completely ignoring Lethum's orders, she wandered towards it. She spread the bush apart and saw none other than a bunny. "Aww!" She picked it up and cuddled it. "Look guys! It's a rabbit. I'm going to call it...Clover!" She said noting a brown clolored spot shaped like a four-leaf clover, on its' mainly white fur.
Last edited by *Gwenyth* on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:58 pm

((Scuse me, what the ****? if that's supposed to be me...no, just no. and dont control my character.))

Letum crouched and aimed when he heard the movement, regretful to open up for lack of a silencer. Then he saw what April pulled out of the brush, "Hey, put that back. We can't keep it with us even if we weren't locked out. Now let's get to those trees."

He promptly started running silently for the treeline, vanishing once he got there. He wasn't attacked, Letume was just that good at what he did.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Griff looked over the contents of chest with hunger. He ran a few clawed fingers over the organs. "Business? Heh, you could say that. Though how it concerns you, I don't see." He looked up from the chest to look at the Collector. "My name is Griff, Griff Render." He pointed to a set of lungs. "These will do. How much do I owe you,...? What is your name, friend?"

((Sorry it's so short! --_--))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm

(sorry im new ill just edit it)

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Gorn'ith just smiled as Griff pointed at the set of lungs and disregarded his previous comments. "You owe... nothing, if you tell me what this business is." he said and grinned. "Also, the name's Gorn'ith. That's all you need to know." he said and left out the fact that he comes from the House of Zaels, a most worshipped crown. "But this business... does it involve..." he began and leaned in to whisper "humans?"

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm

The large Blood-Luster looked around, he had saw a group of humans a few minutes ago, and he was craving blood...Jaedan smiled, showing sharp canines, white and perfectly mantained. He saw the humans again, and jumped down from his perch on the tree. He landed behind them and began to walk with them, silently. He put his hand on of their shoulders and smiled. "Going somewhere, kiddies?" He said in his soft, melodious voice. His skin was deathly pale, and cold to the touch...The claws on his fingertips began to dig into the girl's shoulder. He noticed the girl was holding a rabbit, and thought he might down the rabbit's blood along with these Humans. He hadn't had anything to drink all day, and needed something. Although, these were just kids...He didn't exactly like to feed off kids, but older humans normally had the brains to lock themselves in the cities...He sighed and released his grip on the girl, he let his arms droop and then raised his head so he was looking at Letum. "Well, I won't feed off of you kids, although, if you let me have that rabbit, I'll protect you all for the night, until you can get into the city. How's that sound?" He asked with another laugh.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Griff's eyes widened as the Collector seemed to guess right away what his job was. He wasn't sure what to make of it, and weather or not he should trust this Gorn'ith. The prospect of free supplies and a possible ally were tempting, but he had never let anyone close enough. He liked being alone.

Glancing down at the lungs, though, made up his decision, as his stomach spoke for him. He leaned over the counter, glancing to either to side to make sure no one was near enough to listen. He then focused his gaze on the demon again. "What I say to you is not to be spoken to anyone else, got it?" Another tentative glance over his shoulders, then he leaned farther in. "I'm a mercenary, hired out to do odd jobs that need to be done."

Griff pulled out the scrap of parchment again, showing it to Gorn'ith. "You were right about my business. My newest client says four humans have been spotted outside their Haven. And he wants them, pretty badly." Griff growled, trying to keep his voice down. "Surprisingly, they haven't been uncovered yet. But I want to change that. My client is offering a reasonable sum for these humans. 300 alive, 100 dead. Each."He glanced up at the merchant, a smile on his face. "You, of all people, must understand how important this is. And I take it, you want a piece of this?"

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Letum's animal side, survival side, kicked in. He shot forward in a mad dash and headbutted the Blood-Luster in the face, then reached down and bit hard on his neck, wretching back and forth, left and right, to tear flesh from bone. Then he shoved the rifle blindly forward, hopefully getting something with the bayonett. Just in case, he yanked down on the trigger.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Nicole listened to what all of them were saying because she was really that far from the group. She went back to the other quickly as she tilted her head to the side as watching Letum. "Oh so we have two blood suckers here," she joked laughing when she finished speaking. Nicole couldn’t see exactly were Letum shot the beast at, but shrugged it off and cleared her throat slightly. "Now umm blood sucker does it look like we need any help yet?" she asked knowing her question would probably just get ignored. She then shifted her weight and watched the beast carefully as she didn’t want it coming towards her. She twirled a lock of her hair as she tilted her head to the side just watching what was unfolding in front of her. Nicole was good at telling what beast were, she just loved learning about them they always did intrest her from the start.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 am

Gorn'ith smiled and leaned away from Griff. "I wouldn't say I want a piece, more like I... need one." he said quickly and closed the chest, shoving it under the counter, and walking towards the back of the hut and grabbed a sack. He dropped the sack on the counter and grinned. "What I'm about to show you is what I'll do to you if I see this to be a false business..." he said very seriously and untied the sack. He let a dramatic breath seep through his lungs as he pulled on the rope and watched Griff's face. When he opened the sack, he reached his hand inside and pulled out... nothing. "Hah! There's nothing in here 'cept dirt! Plain ol' dirt! I'm not gunna do anything to ya!" he said and laughed a bit before throwing the sack onto the ground and resting his chin on his hand. "Listen. I'll help ya out only if I get 30 percent. No more, no less." he said and grinned. "My policy." he explained and eyed the shelves next to him and continued. "30 percent and all the meat you can eat for as long as this mission takes. Whada ya say?" Gorn'ith asked and put out a hand hoping to seal the deal with a hand shake.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Jaedan simply laughed as Letum pounced on him. He smiled and grabbed the gun as it shot, the boy was in a blind-rage, and had shot the ground and stabbed the ground, he had only hit Jaedan a few times, maybe six, and it was mainly in his arms and legs, it didn't puncture any vital organs, Jaedan winced slightly at the pain he had caused him, but he brushed it off for now. He grabbed the gun and twisted it in his hands. Blood-Luster's had incredible strength. The rifle quickly bent under his hands, and when he was done with it, it was twisted and misshapen. He threw it into the trees and brushed off the boy with a quick punch to his face. "Really, that was just plain stupid." He said with a smile, putting one finger where the boy had bitten him. He wiped off the blood he had drawn with his human jaw. He winced again, some flesh was missing, the boy was insane. Really, human's couldn't even hurt him, the only thing he was even remotely afraid of was other Beasts, and even many of those couldn't hurt him. The only reason the boy had hurt him was because he had caught Jaedan by surprise. He walked to the girl with the rabbit again and smiled.

"I happen to know you four are locked out of the Haven, and I happen to know that you aren't safe, because you have no weapons." He said with a smile, his hand reached for the rabbit, whom's eyes had bugged out, once he touched it. He gently tickled it with his claws, the rabbit shuddered, almost as if it were laughing. He cradled the rabbit gently. He was hungry, but his caring and loving side told him not to feed.

He smiled and tickled the rabbit again. He looked around and saw a small cabbage plant hidden under a bush, he grabbed it and cut it into slices, feeding some to the rabbit and giving the rest to the girl he had taken the rabbit from. "He might get hungry later." He said with a chuckle. He smiled and inspected the plump rabbit gently, lifting his paws. He looked at the fur and smiled as he saw a clover-like spot. "You named him Clover, right?" He said with a glance at the girl. "Take good care of him." He said, handing the girl the rabbit again, Clover had just finished the cabbage slice and was rubbing it's head against the girl's hands like a cat would do.
Last edited by Orith Nar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 pm

i call BS
there's no way, no WAY IN HELL i'd miss that much. remember: Letum is trained pretty damn well in weapons use, even if it was blind rage his muscle memory would still hit SOMETHING besides dirt. and you're kinda tall, right? He bit your NECK, might i remind you, and worked from that hold. how would he shoot and stab the ground both that close and that poed at you?

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!