Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

This is the OOC for the Kingdom Hearts roleplay made by AHeartlessNobody. If you're interested in joining, post your profile here.

The following canon characters have been taken by other users:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Namine

We still have other canon characters available and you can play as an original character.
Last edited by True_Grave on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Yaaah our ooc ^^

Sorry, just had to do that X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm

It's fine, you don't have to apologize. Yes, this is our official OOC.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Yay! *dances around* lol, Sorry, i'm hyper
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Ok so I think we should give it a day and if the person who is playing Sora doesn't post then we should find somebody else.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 am

All right, I can agree with that. Gold Dragon has to post by Monday, or he will lose his position. I have to admit that I'm kind of lost on where the plot is going. Are we going to travel from world to world like the KH games, or are we doing something different. If we are going with the former, what worlds will we be going to besides Radiant Garden. On a inal note, I believe we should have an original world for Maleficent to inhabit, since putting her in Radian Garden would make her too easy to find.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 am

well if you remember in KH 2 she was talking about taking over the world that never was and that is the last place we see her at. So she could still be there or since she is from Sleeping beauty she could have control of that world since it was never in the game.

Yeah the plot is getting kind of lost. I know aheartlessnobody's character is supposed to some what of a antagonist since she is supposed to kill the keyweilders. Speaking of antagonist I think we need some one to play Maleficent since she is the brains behind all the heartless.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

Well, I have my own ideas for antagonists, but I'm not sure if they'd fit in this RP. I run my own KH thread, so I can assist in choosing worlds. I'd be just fine with the World That Never Was being used as her hideout. It would seem more dramatic and make a more climatic battle available than if she was in the Sleeping Beauty world.
Last edited by True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 am

Yeah I agree with The World that Never Was. Um what are your ideas on an antagonist?

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 am

My antagonists are a group of dark Keyblade masters called the Harbingers of Darkness, who wish to enslave every world. But, like I said, I doubt they'd fit in this thread, so I won't bother explaining their origin or anything else about them.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 am

Well we could try and use that idea but tweak it a little if its ok with you. Like what I was thinking is since Maleficent already has Melody in her grasp we could just make Melody part of the dark keywielder group and the whole group could be controlled by Maleficent.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 am

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Maleficent controlling them or Melody being a part of them. Let's just forget about them for this thread.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 am

Oh alright, will then if Maleficent is going to be the main antagonist then we definitely need some one to play her.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:09 am

Well, maybe someone will join in the next couple of days who will take the job. If not, AHeartlessNobody could do it. Her character would naturally have contact with Maleficent, so it'd be easy for her to take the next step and play her.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:14 am

By canon do you mean KH originals or does Final Fantasy characters count as well?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 am

Available canon characters for Final Fantasy are Aerith, Yuffie, Leon, Cid and Cloud. You can play one of those haracters, Mozenrath.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:46 am

Just them, huh? No, I don't think I'd play any of them.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:50 am

In the morning, you can ask AHeartlessNobody to include a character However, you are allowed to create and play your own character. This isn't a canon only adventure.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:04 am

Oh I know. But I'm not all that good at making KH OCs. If AHeartlessNobody allows it, I'd like to play Vincent. I've always wanted to RP him, but never found much opportunity.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 am

Oh! Oh! *waves frantically at AHeartlessNobody* Please let Moz play Vincent. I love him, he's so awesome! And there have been FF characters that play other roles in KH i.e. Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Auron. (Your call here, I'm just giving my opinion)

I wish someone would be a Leon, he's cool too XD

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!