Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts RP

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Sora, Kairi, and Riku went back to the islands, thinking everthing was ok now. They were wrong. Yes they had destroyed the Organization, but they forgot about Maleficent. She is back and has an idea. She has found a young girl with a keyblade to be her apperentice and is training her to destroy the others.

Canon Characters

Sora -
Riku -
Kairi -
Roxas-
Namine-

Disney

King Mickey-
Queen Minney-
Donald -
Goofy -

Final Fantasy

Aerith -
Cid-
Yuffie-
Leon -
Cloud -
Vincent- Mozenrath

I will play Maleficent's Apperentice

Name: Melody
Race: Human
Weapon: Angel Wing Keyblade
Personality: Confused. She dosn't understand why Maleficent wants to destroy Sora and his friends, but does what she is told. When she is not training she is just sitting about depressed.
Bio: She grew up in a world called Somoria, but before Sora had destroyed the organization, the organization destroyed her home world. Later she was found by Maleficent an is training now to destroy the others with keyblades.
Appearance: She has hazel eyes
Other: Has a small music box she always carrys around with her that her mother gave her.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm

((I didn't see an OOC sign up so I'm guessing I can just post my character sheet here. If that isn't ok just let me know and I will take it down.))

Name: Kairi
Keyblade:Image
Personality: Kairi is a kind hearted and caring individual. She is able to make friends very quickly because she is optimistic and easy going. She often worries about the safety of her friends and tries to help them out in anyway she can. She is also quite determined and stubborn once she make her mind up about something.
Biography: Kairi was not born on Destiny Island and does not know which world is her birth place.((Although Hollow Bastion is rumored to be her homeland it has never been confirmed.)) Although Destiny Island is not her home planet she views it has such because everything she holds dear resides on Destiny Island. She grew up with Sora and Riku and the three of them have always been very close. During the time that they where separated Kairi felt helpless and at some points hopeless. However she pushed those feelings aside and went out to find her two friends, unfortunately getting kidnapped along the way. When the three of them where finally back on the island together Kairi couldn't have been more happier. When Kairi heard about the new threat that well put her friends in danger once more she made a promise that this time around she will be an active participant and getting rid of the evils that plague the worlds.
Looks:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:28 am

((thats fine,now we need more people))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm

((if no one else joins by Sunday I am claiming this roleplay dead))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:50 pm

Name:Sora
Keyblade Kingdom key
Personality: ya should know by now
Looks: Brown hai... You know. Don't you????
Image Image Image

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 pm

((Now we just need a few more people before we start))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:15 pm

((Have you tried posting the plot and link in the Out of Character forum? That might help bring in people for the role play.))

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 pm

This post has been deleted due to the fact that I posted a better one after it.
Last edited by True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Whay not have have a few other characters form the FF cannon. Characters cecil and terra could fin iit just as well as well if not better than yuffie. Im guessing Vann might would have a gummi ship crew.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Here's the custom character I would like to play as:

Name: Aiden Highsmith
Keyblades: Oblivion and the silver Keyblade he gained from the Keyblade Society.
Personality: Serious and hard-working. He is a powerful Keyblade master that shows no mercy upon enemies in battle. He has been seen showing compassion for those that need help.
Biography: Aiden was brought into the Keyblade Society as a baby and raised with the knowledge of all that is good and well. He was taught how to use a Keyblade, and showed great promise. In time, he rose to high ranks, and was even heralded as the "face of the Keyblade Society". This is rather ironic, since no one has ever seen his face. When a war broke out between the Society and an insane former leader named Malcolm, Aiden was all that was left. He left behind his world and now travels, seeking only to do what he was taught to do: protect the worlds from darkness.
Looks: Wears a black cloak and hood that completely hides his identity.

OOC: If I can only play as a canon character, then I'll play as Roxas, as stated before.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:37 pm

((you are accepted True Grave and what character would you like to play as Albel, If you tell me i'll add them.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:40 pm

Honestly, I'd just like to play as Aiden, my created character. I think he'd make an interesting addition to the cast. I'm not interested at all in playing any of the Canon characters, and I do not like Final Fantasy. This may put us at odds, but, so be it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 pm

((thats fine True Grave you can play Aiden. Now I'm bored so lets start.))

Melody walked around Destiny Islands. She wasn't going to pick a fight the the other keyweilders today. Her only job right now was to observe them and find out their strengths and weakness. She sighed, unable to find them. She sat down on the Puapu Fruit tree looking out onto the ocean. It was beautiful the way the sun light reflected off the water. At her home world there had been a beach there as well, just not this big. A few tears escaped her eyes as she remembered her and her friend playing around there, but she quickly wipped the tears away. "This isn't the time to be crying." She said angry at herself. She took a deep breath and stood up. Walking to the edge of the small cliff that the tree was near she had a better veiw of the ocean. Suddenly the edge crumbled under her feet. She fell into the waist high water. "Yuck, it's salty." A wave hit her and she went under water again. It took her to deeper water. When she got back to the surface again she only had a second before being hit again. She gave a gasp and the water went down her throat. The salt burned her lungs. A few seconds later everything went black as she passed out.

((all posts do not have to be long, I just went a little crazy with this one lol))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:50 pm

Aiden landed his ship, the Eliminator X, on the world known as Hollow Bastion. He opened the cockpit and stepped outfrom it. He looked around, taking in the scenery. He stood out from many of the locals, as was made evident by their stares. He began to walk, his boots hitting against the brick-like footpath. He rounded a corner and encountered a knight-like Heartless. It raised its sword and swung down. Aiden stepped aside at the last possible minute and sent a mid-level side kick into its face, sending it over the edge. It was quite a fall, and the Heartless disappeared. Aiden continued to walk.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:05 pm

"Sora!....Riku!" Kairi yelled at the top of her voice as she walked along the shore line. She had been searching all morning for her two best friends and had yet to see either of them. She had already checked their houses and all over the main island. So Kairi had decided to take a boat out to the smaller island where all the kids and teenagers hung out. However she still wasn't having any luck in finding the boys.
Kairi cupped one hand over her eyes as she looked down towards the little tiny island with the oddly shaped puapu tree. As she looked something in the water caught the corner of her eye. Narrowing her eyes in attempt to see what it was Kairi managed to make out what looked like a head full of red hair before it disappeared under the water as a wave hit. In a panic Kairi realized that someone must be having trouble in the water. So quickly throwing off her shoes so they wouldn't weight her down, Kairi ran into the ocean and started to swim towards the drowning person. Growing up on the island Kairi was a very experienced swimmer, especially against the waves the tried to push her back towards the beach. Once the water was deep enough Kairi dove under to try and find if there really was a person. She barely managed to keep her eyes open against the stinging salt water. Finally she saw what looked like a girl sinking down into the waters depth. Hurrying back up to the surface for one more breath of air Kairi quickly dove back down and towards the girl. Once she reached the girl Kairi went to put her hands around her waist and drag her back up to the surface.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Melody opened her eyes for a few seconds to see a girl dragging her to the surface, but after that she blacked out again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:46 pm

(posting the character profile simply so people wll not be feel be left out of the loop. It's already been accepted by HN. anyway just wait a few minutes for my first Icc post alright.)
Name: Yoshiya "joshuya" Kiryū
Race: Human
Weapon: his psych,very simular to magical powers. Often chanelles this power though a cell phone.
Personality: Over confident, very calmed and collective. Joshuya always seems to be obsessive and often hides his true intetions.
Appearance:Image
Bio: He was has been the composer of a world known a Shibuya. A was in progress that would have determined the fate of that world but fullscale heartless invasion of shibuya resulted in a cancling of then Game. However shibuya's fate was still that of destruction. Suspossedly a few residents of shibuya have escaped to other worlds in addition to Joshuya; who is has found himself on destiny Island.
Other: Has the abilty to create games in which the players must give up what is most dear to them as an entry fee. Is curently posseses a human form in which his full Psych powers are supressed.

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Kairi slowly started to swim her way back to shore while trying to keep herself and the girl above surface. Once she reached more shallow water she stopped swimming and started to walk through the water. Once Kairi reached the beach she went to lay the girl down on the sand. She then fell down next to the girl and took a few seconds to get her breathing back to normal and to relax her muscles from the strain of carrying the girl, who probably weighed the same as Kairi. Taking another deep breath Kairi pushed herself up off the sand and went to check the girls breathing and see if she could wake her up.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm

After a few minuates, Melody woke up. Her throat still burned fro the salty water she had took in. On top of that she had a major headache. Once her head stopped pounding, she sat up and looked around, confused on how she had gotten back to shore.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Aiden continued to move around the town. As he walked by an alley, a portal appeared. He turnd to it and expected something to emerge, but nothing did. He stepped toward it, then inside. When he arrived on the ther side, it disappeared. He was on a beach, completely different from where he had been. He looked around, and noticed two girls on the beach. He walked forward, unsure of what he should do now.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!