Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts RP

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:16 pm

((Sora's right infront of them.))
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

((Oh sorry you didn't really say exactly where sora was so I assumed he was talking to Melody or something. I'll go edit my post just hang on a second please.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 pm

"I thougt I closed the link of the worlds, so how could they be here?" Sora said with a puzzled look. "And have you seen Riku?"Sora asked. "Well, besides that welcome." Sora said with a friendly face. ((sorry still short can't think of anything to say.))

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 am

ImageNamine
Can I have her?

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:16 pm

sure you can
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Namine is part of of kaire's soul at the moment last time I checked. Would naimien be like a second personality and perhaps if this is true the would have to be done with roxas.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 am

hmm. how do i start? :D

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 am

((Just jump in prettyx))
((I want Riku! ^^))

Riku threw the oar in his hand back in the boat docked by the island. Swimming...Sora always had to make an extrance. He spotted Sora and Kairi with other people he hadn't seen before. It was a little prejudiced to judge on appearance but instinct and past experience told him that based on their looks, these people probably weren't just passing by.
He walked up the beach to join his friends.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 am

Melody continued to create the small orbs of darkness and watched them float into the air. Everyone else had seemed to forget she was even there, but she didn't care. She was used to being alone so it didn't matter. It didn't matter. That's what she always told herself but the truth was it did matter. Though she wouldn't tell anyone. She would soon destroy the Key Weilders and then she could leave. She looked over at the key weilders. The last one had just arrived. She could attack now but just decided to wait alittle longer. She used her powers, which Maleficent gave her, to make more small orbs of darkness and watched them float up about ten feet then disappear.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 am

He doubted she noticed but Riku had watched Melody carefully. The two guys definitely had agendas but what about her? She'd somehow seemed to be left out and then she used darkness. That was certainly a flag. He had been there once, using the powers of darkness that Maleficent had given him. He wouldn't dream of going back there again but he remembered how it felt...
"All right, who exactly are you?" he asked the strangers and looked to Sora and Kairi, in case they already knew these people.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Aiden turned his head as a third boy appeared. He was obviously a native and carried himself with the same confidence he had seen in some of the Keyblade wielders at the Society. Was he a chosen one? He stepped forward and stood on the sand about six feet from this newcomer. "I am Aiden Highsmith. Now, my question is, who are you?" In his peripheral vision, he could see the one known as Melody using dark energy. He was suspicious of that, but he had bigger things to worry about right now.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Highsmith...This Aiden's name and manner seemed a little affected but who could be sure at this point? Riku decided to give the guy the benfit of the doubt for now.
"...It's Riku." He casually replied at length. "You're not from around here are you?"
He saw that Aiden had noticed Melody's use of darkness and wondered how she could be so public about it.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Aiden thought a bit. "Well, I certainly don't dress like I am, do I?" he said jokingly. Aiden's black cloak and hood were beginning to make him sweat, but he almost never removed his cloak. So, he chose to bear the heat. "No, I am not from around here. I was dealing with Heartless activity when a black portal transported me here. I am currently looking for a way back." In an idyllic situation, the portal would reappear and he could use it to transport himself back to the Radiant Garden. However, that was a long shot, and he'd need to find a better way. Aiden moved further away from Riku and stood not far from where the rest of the group was. A search of the island had turned up nothing save a mysterious door. Perhaps that was his way back?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm

(( I do hope the rest of our rp post at some point XP Not that I don't enjoy 1x1 ^^ ))

Riku's eyebrows rose slightly. "Heartless? I was under the impression that they weren't a problem anymore." And a black portal... that was the medium that users of darkness traveled by though since it appeared he couldn't make portals at will, he probably didn't use darkness.
"You're not even from this world then." Riku observed as he thought aloud. "And as for those black portals, they don't just randomly appear."

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Melody looked at the keyblade weilders and noticed them look at her. She stopped making he dark orbs and looked down letting her hair cover her face. She sighed and started humming lightly to herself. The song she was humming was a something her mom used to sing to her. The thought of her mother made a few tears escape her eyes, but she quickly wipped them away and continued to hum.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Kairi was tuning out any conversation that might have been going on between Sora and Joshuya because her attention was fixed on the red haired girl, Melody. It looked like the girl was playing with dark powers but Kairi couldn't be a hundred percent sure. She had only been in contact with those kind of powers a couple of times, unlike Sora and Riku.

Her blue gaze shifted once the girl stopped using powers over to her Riku. He was currently talking to the other new guy who was wearing a black cloak. It kind of reminds me of the organization.Kairi thought with a small frown as she started to walk over to the two guys. "Hey Riku, what are you guys talking about?" Kairi questioned curiously as she looked up at her friend.

Kairi was feeling a bit nervous and worried with all of these new people around. She mainly wanted to have a chance to talk privately with Sora and Riku, so the three of them could figure out what exactly was going on. The portals where supposed to be closed and if they where once again opened that could only mean darkness was once again spreading through the worlds. This might mean the two of them will have to leave again.... Kairi thought. She dropped her gaze from Riku's face and looked down at the sand in order to hid the sadness that shone in her eyes at the thought of them leaving again.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:29 pm

"Something the do with the heartless." He told Kairi. Though he was sure she didn't know, he'd seen her expression slip into sadness. He knew instantly why...but it wouldn't come to that. He wasn't about to leave Destiny Isalnd or his friends again.

His gaze drifted back to the new girl. His brows drew together slightly over his ice-blue eyes. With no idea what possessed him to do so, Riku stepped toward the girl.
"Are you okay?" His voice came out softer than he'd wanted. Where the heck had that come from?
He cleared his throat awkwardly and made to say something else but couldn't come up with anything.

Then he looked to Kairi. Two sad girls? He barely knew where to start.

(( I do believe I am liking this rp ^^ ))
Last edited by korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Her hazel eyes widened and she quickly looked up. She didn't understand it. Why had he come other here to see if she was okay? She was told by Maleficent that the key weilders didn't care about anyone but themselves. She sat there for a moment then lookedback down, "I-I'm fine." She managed to say quietly.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:43 pm

He let out a breath knowingly.
"I've been around enough liars in my life to realize when someone's not telling the truth." Riku said. "Besides that, tears don't equal 'fine'."
This girl certainly wasn't like other darkness users he'd known. She went from playing with her power like it was nothing to humming and shedding tears...
Last edited by korr.a on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm

"I said I'm fine, besides why would you care if I'm sad or not?" She said a small glare on her face mixed with a bit of sadness, "You don't even know me." She picked up a shell that was laying beside her foot and held it carefully in her hand.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!