Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Know This Pretty Rave Girl(SiGnUpS)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Know This Pretty Rave Girl(SiGnUpS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

.:.Rave.:.

We all know what a rave is...yes? Well; there's a certain professional rave group that goes to the hottest clubs around the world for fun...or contests? Yeah, there's other raver groups that compete against each other, rivalries, and lots of dancing.

I haven't gotten a plot really, I was just inspired by Rave Girl to make something about raving. And I love the raver's style. Bright and such. So, yeah. There's a group of kids, and they go around the entire world competing against other ravers, and just going to other clubs and having fun. All of the kids in this group chipped in and bought a house in Tokyo. Of course there's going to be some drama it makes the roleplays good. And sure, there's romance. I love romance :D

Rules:

-Post every three days at least.
-If you're leaving, or going to be gone for at least 3 days, PM me,
-Be literate.
-At least a paragraph each time you post. I understand the writers block, but don't make it an everyday excuse.
-Yes, The group can sneak a few drinks here and there :]

Character Sheet
Appearance-(No anime, realistic please.)
Age- (15-20)
Gender-(We're not starting until we have an even ammount)
Personality-(Obviously you can't be shy. It's raving:P)
Outfits- (Links please)
Backpack- (This is for when you go out raving.)
What's in the backpack-(Links please.)
Other-

And yes, There can be gay/lesbian characters: }

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: I Know This Pretty Rave Girl(SiGnUpS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm

.:.
Last edited by Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Name- Aki Yamazaki
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Personality- Aki is a very seductive young man, he loves to go seduce his "victums", use them and then well leave them, but happy of course. He is rather happy and outgoing, but he has his serious moments...well maybe he does? Aki doesn't really take anythign seriously unless if it comes to dancing, everything else he just thinks of them as toys. He's very dark though, not many know anything about him except his name, his city, his school and will his personality that is if he is truly showing who he is. Aki finds anythng that moves as a toy, its just who he is and will ended up going after you till your seduced and his, that the reason his so popular in many raves because everyone knows him but not as him but as playboy/life of the party.
Outfits-
01 I 02 I 03 I 04 I 05
Backpack-
What's in the backpack-
01. iTouch
02. Many Condoms (Yes he has those there! X3)
03. 5 Boxes of Pocky
04.Black Laptop
05. 5 Bags of Lolipops

06. iPhone
07. Glowsticks
08. Ecstacy
09. Money
Other- Yui is Aki's cousin though no one knows it except their friends; Aki is really good at guitar and loves to dance, his the best out of his family members and the guys at his school along side his cousin Yui.

Name- Yui Masamoto
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Personality- Yui is quiet but not shy, she has a strong head making her stubborn and brutal in a vocal fight. She finds preppy girls annoying and fakes, she loves to challenge them to a fight for she'll win because she knows ahead of time if they know how to dance or not. That's just a talent Yui has nothign special but it helpd her prove her points. Yui though is very happy for dancing is her passion besides singing may differnet tps of music/playing the guitar. Yui us bubbly only with her friends and family when in a club to dance she serious and cocky, she's also very challenging towards people.Yui only speaks to those who are true to themselves and aren't fakes, which she can tell right away thanks to great practice at school.
Outfits-
Normal Outfits:
01 I 02 I 03 I 04 I 05
Rave Outfits:
01 I 02 I 03 I 04 I 05
Backpack-
What's in the backpack-
01. iTouch
02. Notebook for her Music
03. Black-Red Laptop
04. 3 Bags of Lolipops
05. Pencils

06. Touch Phone
07. Camera
08. Money
Other- She's Aki's cousin though no one knows except their friends, they get along but not that much; they can stand each other at least. Yui can play the guitar and sing, but is the best dancer in her school and family along side her cousin Aki.
Last edited by VisualSins on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Ohdamn. O_O *drools*
Very good .-.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Name- Kay-Lin Lee
Age-[/color] 17
Gender-[/color]Female
Personality- Even though her last name is Lee and everyone thinks she's Asian, Kay-Lin can pull of the 'black thing' quite well. She's quiet most of the time and has yet to actually do anything worth talking about. She's very sarcastic and cold and this repels people at first. People mistake her for her older sister April all the time which is why she left Dallas, her hometown to travel with some friends. Her family disapproves of her love of rave and even sometimes call her to try and get her to come home.
Outfits-
Normal
01-02-03
Rave
Backpack- Image
What's in the backpack-
1. Laptop
2. Cellphone
3. 2 bags of Reeses
4. Hair essentials
Other-
Last edited by Kaykay120 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Eeeek. For the outfits it will include the rave outfits and normal outfits. I forgot about the normal ones lol

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Lol I don't know what's really the difference between those two so is it okay if my outfit are both? (Like there normal outfits but also the rave outfits) X3

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Never mind I figure it out XD I'll have to look a lot for outfits that are Rave for both my characters but I can't do it right now I'll do it tomorrow promise :3

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 am

Name: Ranae Allure (Rah Nai Aw looore)
Appearance: Ranae is pale, shrimpy at five foot three inches, with black hair and brown eyes. She is roughly one ninety eight pouds, and for the most part is slender.
Personality:

Basics
Ranae is a very lively and daring girl. She isn't afraid to take risks and break the rules. She can be rebellious and likes to get in on the action, somewhat of an adrenaline junky. She's not shy, and she doesn't care what people think of her, as long as she has fun doing her own thing. She's a bit of a daredevil, and will do things just because you dont want her to. She's stubborn, and will drive you crazy because of this. And is a little possessive. She however is the first person to come to your side when you need someone to stand up for you, but she can tend to go too far as she has a temper. She's friendly, and for the most part easily makes friend with anyone as long as you treat her right. However staying friends with her requires you to completely trust her, or she believes there is something you are hiding, and will not trust you in return. She tends to hold grudges if you do something that hurts her, and it takes a long time to earn that trust back. She is a caring person, and is a perfect shoulder to cry on or lap to curl up in. She can be a romantic, but don't tell anyone. She is also sometimes what people call touchy feely. She wont hesitate to put her hands on you and she can be quite animated at times. Ranae for whatever reason, likes to be depended on, in makes her feel special. Lastly, she can be a bit of a partier.

Likes/dislikes:

• Horseback riding
  • A challenge
  • A good fist fight
  • Photography: People/Landscapes
  • Physical sports
  • Reading
  • Dancing
  • Breakdancing
  • Parties
  • Raves
  • Clubs
  • Jello shots
  • Ecstacy
  • Drinking
  • Writing
  • Freehand drawing
  • The beach
  • Music
  • Karaoke
  • Video games
  • Skinny dipping
  • Provacative things
  • Very riskay art pieces
  • The beach at night

But I despise:

• Mean people
  • Rude people
  • Conceited people
  • Bullies
  • Liars
  • Being around people smoking
  • Complete silence
  • People being lazy and claiming to be bored
  • Messes
  • Spiders
  • Spider webs
  • People acting like door matts
  • Girls who abuse the word 'like'
  • Fake people
  • Wannabes
  • Stereotypical popular girls. Aka the its all about me bitches

Outfits:

Normal:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Rave Clothes:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Backpack: Click Me
What's in the backpack: Glowsticks Gloves Pacifier
Glowing Pacificer
Gum Lollipops iPhone ipod [MOD EDIT: IMAGE REMOVED]Ecstacy
[MOD EDIT: IMAGE REMOVED]Speed
Camera
Lastly, money.

Other: Ranae, though brought up prim and proper, seemed to have broke along the way and went completely wrong. Graowing up trying to always act proper and being forced to do activities her mother thought best such as gymnastics and ballet, she felt suffocated, and one day just had it and had to break out. Originally she turned to music, which she would listen to, she would sing to and it made her happy. But then, she started dancing. Real dancing like she saw on television or movies. She is quite the little breakdancer and raver. Being that at a young age she danced in a more proffessional manner, and has the flexibility of a contortionist, she can basically teach herself to do anything and can mimic almost anyone. And when she is on speed, she usually has an inhumane amount of speed to her dancing. Not to say she can't just have fun and dance like a spazz at times. For the most part though, she is usually high. It was something she picked up at raves and she is usually on ecstacy or speed when she is at them.
Last edited by Fallen on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 am

Woooooo Im joining

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:02 am

Name- Antwan Adonis
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Personality-
Antwan is a wild and crazy guy. He likes to have fun and party all night long. He's very promiscuous and is often times found making out with some random dude at a Rave. He loves to dance, loves to feel the vibration of the speakers through his body. He doesn't drink much but he doesn't mind it. He's your all around fun guy with the exception that he is often times seen breaking up a fight rather than starting one. Antwan can be seductive, and would be very seductive if it wasn't for Dontavius, who he is currently in a relationship with, though Antwon doesn't seem to know that when you are in a relationship, you stray away from other guys and stick with one, no he hasn't figured that out yet and is constantly flirting with other guys sometimes in front of Dontavius and sometimes behind Dontavius's back.

He has cheated on Dontavius twice, and regrets it, but hasn't told Don and isn't planning on telling him any time soon. He's mostly laid back and go with the flow but is a really nice guy when you get to know him and aside from his promiscuity, He doesn't have any major flaws.

Antwon has an attitude to boot. He doesn't take shit from anyone, a trait he got from Dontavius and he will speak his mind and take up for his friends. He doesn't mind fighting at all and will do so if he needs to. He's not your typical gay guy, not typical at all.
Outfits-
Jeans:
http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac16 ... Black1.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff14 ... 13/528.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff14 ... 13/517.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177 ... _Jeans.jpg
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... titled.jpg

Shirts:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289 ... 658512.jpg
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss24 ... -shirt.jpg
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... SWT003.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63 ... 987107.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63 ... 987076.jpg

Backpack-
What's in the Backpack-
Zune HD
Laptop
Condoms
Books
Candy
Gum
Money
Change of Clothes
Blackberry Tour

Other- Antwon has some deep dark secrets that He hasn't told anyone.

Name- Dontavius Johnson
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Personality-
Dontavius loves to party and have fun just like everyone else, however, when he met Antwon, he tried to cut down on his flirting and promiscuity. He doesn't know if Antwon has caught a hold of the entire relationship thing, but he isn't worrying too much about it. He loves to laugh and to just enjoy the time he is given. He lives to the fullest day by day and let's nothing stand in the way of his goals. He's a very loving boyfriend and tries to make Antwon happy any way he can.

He isn't one to step up to and threaten because he can be a loose cannon when he is angry. This is the reason Antwon hasn't told Dontavius that he has cheated for the fact that Dontavius would probably hurt the guys he slept with. He does have some anger issues but he's working them out. Truthfully, Antwon has slept with Dontaviu's brother and cousin, yet they still say nothing about it because they too don't want Don to blow up like dynamite.

He'll try anything once and drinks. He doesn't smoke and finds it ironic that Antwon doesn't either. Whenever he is drunk, he's a rave lunatic. He'll do things he normally wouldn't and will kiss random guys just to make Antwon jealous. Deep inside, he feels that Antwon has cheated but he keeps his anger built up, trying not to push Antwon away.
Outfits-
Jeans:
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... 321500.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/ ... 1_02_f.jpg
http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac16 ... Black1.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/ ... 090002.jpg
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... tled23.jpg

Shirts:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff14 ... 13/415.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff14 ... 13/453.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63 ... 987107.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63 ... 987106.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63 ... 987034.jpg

Backpack-
What's in the Backpack-
Zune HD
Laptop
Condoms
Books
Candy
Money
Change of Clothes
Blackberry Bold

Other- When angry, Don is in a state of rage and he will lash out at anyone. He has gone so far as to put someone in the hospital before Antwon stopped him. He has done some dark things and he keeps them locked away in his closet.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 am

Visual, you don't have to :P
Chaotic- *Stares at Pictures* *_* Very nice :D
Good job Fallen :D

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

lol, why thank you, it was hard to find an appropriate picture of a promiscuous guy without toooooooo much showing but I found one and they are quite deliciously sexy aren't they, Oh I wish I knew them personally *wink wink*

I can't wait for this to start, it's going to be interesting posting the numerous fights Antwon and Dontavius will have as their relationship slowly unravels to the point of breaking.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 am

They are both quite nice looking :P And yes, that should be interesting.. I love rave parties :D

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

Appearance- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 84-893.jpg
Aven Nichols is very short but spunky. She stands at about 5’1, and weighs only 75-80lbs. She has tan skin and highlighted blonde hair. Her eyes are a pale blue, and are often mistaken for silver eyes. Her body is toned and fit, her stomach flat and smooth. Her navel is pierced, as well as her ears.
Age- 17
Gender-Female.
Personality- Aven is a sweet and caring girl, but she is very, very sexy. Often nicknamed a tease and a vixen, Aven loves to flirt and play with people, but she never goes farther than a few kisses here and there. She believes in waiting until she’s in a monogamous relationship to go further, but with her lifestyle, she’s not so sure she’ll ever find anyone who wants to be in a real relationship with her.
Outfits- http://www.ravehaven.com/products/Rave- ... _1082.html, http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/16 ... AWK6Ng.jpg, http://www.mmmmhot.com.au/sites/mmmmhot ... -23-51.jpg, http://www.scavengeinc.com/images/roma/ ... h-belt.jpg, http://fuckthemainstream.com/product.php?pid=1929. (Probably more to come.) Aven’s outfits are always low cut and show a lot of skin. She mixes raver with costumes, dressing up as a schoolgirl or a maid. Something out of the ordinary.
Backpack- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... id=8984994
What's in the backpack- Water bottle, lighter, http://www.neptunepoker.com/images/gift ... Chrome.jpg, shorts http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/952/835 ... FWaUp7.jpg, her phone and whatever else she feels like throwing in there.
Other- Aven is from a broken home, and ran away when she was 14. Sometimes she barely managed to make it on her own, other time she flourished. She tries not to bother anyone with her ‘troubled past’ and so doesn’t speak much, but she’ll often times tease about how she was dancing for money before she met the group… she pulls it as a joke, but it is sadly all to true.
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to do a one on one with me. =)

Kimiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm

I am actually dripping at the seams, I am so ready for this to start, so so ready.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Appearance-Image
Name- Iris Logano
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-She's loud and outspoken. She's fierce and caring. She's also very protective of her younger brother. She's not afraid to start fights if she has to.
Outfits-one
two
three
four
five
pants (PVC type)
seventh
Eighth
Backpack- Image
What's in the backpack- her phone
Pepper Spray (blue can)
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Her Laptop
Her Makeup bag
Other- She has a tattoo on her left side like this. When she's not raving she's off reading one of her books.

Appearance-Image
Name- Dominic Logano
Age- 18
Gender-Male
Sexuality-He's testing the waters
Personality- He's exactly like his sister. Only he's not likely to start fights like Iris.
Outfits- one
two
three
four
Shoes for all
Backpack- Image
What's in the backpack- his phone
His laptop
Other- Has a tattoo like his sister's on his right side.
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YouLiedToMe on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Name-Naomi Koyokan
Age- 18
Gender-Female
Personality-Short, but dangerous. Naomi would much rather be called fun sized that short; it pisses her off when people do that. Even if she's short, she can at least leave a mark on someone, and Naomi tends to get in more fights than her brothers or sisters. After she moved out of her house-which was in Tokyo as well- and into the new one with all of the others, her parents and siblings wanted nothing to do with her. They were a neat, uptight bunch of weirdo's, or she thought anyways. Out of the 2 brothers and 3 sisters that she lived with Naomi was the wildest, and usually got looked down upon in her family. Of course, she was the shortest as well. The eighteen year old is pretty spunky, and is a major flirt. Naomi likes to tease people, and then leave to make them want more;even if they don't get anything afterward. She can touch all she wants, but when they touch her, well..it's all over. Naomi doesn't put on an act for anybody, and they either like her how she is or they can get over it. She loves to flaunt what she has, which is alot compared to most short people, and usually wears bikini rave outfits. Raving to her is life, and that's the only choice possible. Dance or die. Her parents think that raving is a 'sin', and that she should go to hell for it- but she ignores the pathetic profanities. Dancing is a way to get rid of her problems, and to forget about things for the night until the next one comes. Usually, when she's not in a competition or even waiting for their competition to start, Naomi likes to slip Ketamine into peoples drinks and screw around with them. However, she doesn't mean any harm ,and she never goes to their no no places while they are on that drug. But she does sneak a few drinks here and there, and is known for being tipsy almost every time she's at a rave.

Naomi is in love with her Cyber Mask, and usually wears it when screwing around with the person she's drugged for the next 30 minutes. When she's dancing, though, she keeps it off in fear of over heating or something like that- but she does wear her goggles on the top of her head; definatly not over her eyes. Naomi is more of a dirty dancer when it comes to raving, and can be seen grinding on someone most of the time; either from her group or a random stranger from inside the club. Naomi almost always comes in wearing baggy pants that are much to poofy, and strips down to her raving outfit when it gets to hot. She wears candy necklaces and other candy accessories for other people to eat off of her; she's a crazy chick, and loves to have fun. She's out of control and wild, and doesn't care what happens as long as she 's dancing.

Outfits-
Outfit 1
Outfit 2
With a bikini top
Outfit 4
outfit 5
Outfit 6
Outfits7-10
outfit 11
Outfit 12
Outfit13
skirt

Accessories-
Piano Tie
Hat
Suspenders
CyberMask
Gloves
Goggles
[urlhttp://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/brianswholesale_2096_1321169797.gif]Light tongue ring(Flashes)[/url]
Spinning Toy
Jewelry-
Bellybutton piercing
TongueRing
Backpack- Image
What's in the backpack-
*Ecstacy
*Ketamine
*Neon Sharpies
*Condomshttp://www.roleplaygateway.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=20&p=1070112
*Pepper Spray
*Mint Gum
*Make-up
*Camera
*BodyPaint

Other- Naomi rubs Vicks VapoRub all over her body sometimes to make Ecstacy last longer, and chews strong mint gum in hopes that that will help too; and it has so far. She gets her drug to work for far longer than it's meant to.

Facts She does have an adopted brother that came along with her to join the group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name- Jayden Hayler
Age- 19
Gender-Male
Personality-Much like his foster sister, Jayden is out of control. People would think he has the same blood as the crazy girl does; he acts just like her. He's a flirt, and he'll flirt with anything that has a heartbeat- boy or girl. He loves to screw around with people, and he doesn't usually leave anyone out of the flirtation list. His passion for dancing is just as strong as his sisters, if not stronger, and nobody can tell him when and when not to dance; he does things on his own free will. If threatened, or he sees his sister being picked on, he will immediately take action- usually throwing the first punch in a fight, raver against raver. But, since most of the time the ravers are on drugs, they get distracted too easy and forget about it soon anyways. However, during the competitions he does get into quite a few fights, he never gets them disqualified though.Jayden is more into the grinding and sexual music than anything, but he's just fine with the hopping around and jumping music.
Outfits:
Pants-
Shirts-
Accessories-
Mask
Bracelet
Belt
Wallet

Backpack- Image
What's in the backpack-
*Gum
*Speed
*Ecstasy(Yes, he likes screwing with people too)
*Condoms
*gum
*Vicks
*Cellphone
*Butterfly knife
Last edited by YouLiedToMe on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 pm

ImageName: Stephanie Miranda Holmes
Nicknames: She tells people she isn't good friends with to call her Scout.
Personality:
Outfits:
Backpack:
What's in the backpack:
Other:

editing!
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:31 pm

I like the characters soo far :]
Ohjeeze .-.
We have 7 girls, 1 straight guy, and two gay guys.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!