Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lost and Found: Loveless (ラブレス) OOC *Remake*

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lost and Found: Loveless (ラブレス) OOC *Remake*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm

IC I OOC

This is a remake of my Soul in Chains Loveless RP it died a few people left and well it died after a well T-T so I remade it with everything being the same as the old Rp but hoping everyone that joins stays here. ^^ Thank you.

If you have seen Loveless you know what this is about ^.^
Thank you for putting this up ^.^ Solunar
Here's a summary from http://www.animepedia.com

In the series, the fighting style is presented with detailed rules as to how battles may occur. Fighting may only ensue between couples/teams of two. One of these is called a "Sacrifice", which is the part of the pair that receives all damage from the battle. The other is called a "Fighter", who is the attacker. Though not everyone battles or knows of the existence of said battles, as the viewer discovers by the naivety of Ritsuka when informed of said fighting. The pairing system is used by Yun Kouga to add the aspect of romance between the two people in each team.

Battles in Loveless are brought about by one team "offering" another to engage in battle, upon the term "acceptance" from the team in question, the battle begins. These types of battles are called spell battles, where the attacks and defense are activated by the use of words called spell words. Spell words possess certain meanings or abilities varying of the context of the battle. Teams are composed of two people who share a like name, beyond their individual control, which are given to them possibly before their birth. When united, the team functions at maximum capacity, however, should a team be composed of two who do not share a like name, the teams strength decreases immensely and will suffer the ridicule of other teams.

It is propositioned in the series that these pairings are formed by fate and that they don't form a pairing after they have met. It is then concluded that the naming system and bond between two persons is formed outside the realm of choice for them and that it cannot be changed.

Well that's all I have so far :D I really made no plot since I want the Rpers to make it up as they go ^.^ if you've seen Loveless or read it then you know what I'm talking about. For now I need 4 sacrifices and 4 fighters, you can only choose either to be a fighter or a sacrifice. If your a fighter you'll have to find yourself a sacrifice and if your a sacrifice you will need to find a fighter. You'll have to ask each other I will be making a fighter and a sacrifice so you can also ask me ^.^. When everything is set I'll explain more about the RP and how it will go. I might add more people but for now I just need 8. I'm putting up 1 female character and a Male one.
Thank you ^.^

Sacrifices Sheet:
Name:
Fighter:{ask around}
Adult or Child:
Appearance:{anime}
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Anything Else?:

Fighters Sheet:
Name:
Sacrifice:{ask around}
Adult or Child
Appearance:{Anime}
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Anything Else?:

Real names(can pick one of this or Make-up your own):
1.Beloved
2.Loveless
3.Sleepless
4.Zero
5.Breathless
6.Sleepless
7.Nameless
8.Endless
9.Painless
10.Innocence
11.Heartless
12.Sightless

If you want to be an extra person like a friend, a teacher or parent ect.i f you still want to be a sacrifice or a fighter PM me first ^.^

Rules:
Yes even I have rules but there very simple and I'm sure everyone knows them already ^.^
1. No godmodding
2. Nothing Above PG-13.
3. You cannot kill another character unless you talk to them first.
4. Be respectful to each other
5. Be literate. NO ONE-LINERS! but if you can't help it in some points then I'll allow it.
6. Please post. I have seen many Rps die because of no posting if you are to be gone please tell me to see what we can do.
7. Have Fun
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lost and Found: Loveless (ラブレス) OOC *Remake*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Name: Orrin Yukito
Sacrifice: Myou Hana
Adult or Child: Adult
Appearance:
Personality: Not really one for fighting, Orrin is willing to stand up for his beliefs and help others when needed. He's quiet around strangers and cheerful around friends, and tends to but heads against the higher ups.
Brief Bio: Being born as a runaway, Orrin had never met his parents due to the fact he was kidnapped before hand. He spent 10 years believeing that his kidnapper was his real mother, and upon discovering clues that disproved his belief, ran away to travel the world. He's mastered quite a few skills and occasionally takes a job, never staying for to long in fear of his false mother finding him.
Anything Else?: Orrin is a softie when it comes to fighting, and tends to hold back when fighting kids or woman

Nice to see this remade, I can't wait to start this again!
Last edited by Orrin55 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Alright, I'm considering being a sacrafice (:, but my only problem is I don't know much about the series besides that summary, so is there anything major I should know?

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:17 pm

mmmm no not really ^^' that's pretty much what the series is about

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StealFire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Name:
Tsukishiro Katori

Fighter:
((Unknown))

True Name:
Desired

Adult or Child:
Child

Appearance:

Personality:
Katori is a cheerful and proud person. She cares a lot about everyone in the world and doesn't believe that a person can ever be truly emotionless or evil. She's often referred to as a pit-bull in the body of a chihuahua, because of her bright and spunky personality despite her cute and reserved appearance.

Brief Bio:
Katori was raised by her aunt since infancy, because her mother died during childbirth. Her mother dated her father but they separated before she learned of the pregnancy. Katori doesn't even know his name. Her two goals in life are to find her father and to become an artist. Due to poor prioritizing skills, she's not sure which one is more important to her.

Anything Else?:
I've never seen the anime, but I've read the manga. The artist implies that although not everyone participates in the fighting, every sacrifice has a fighter that they share a soul with. The whole reason that people attacked Ritsuka is that Loveless is a soul born to a sacrifice who has no fighter, at least to the eyes of everyone else. Not to mention that Beloved, Ritsuka's brother, was Soubi's sacrifice until his death, at which time Soubi became Ritsuka's fighter. XD

Or, that's how I read it. I've only gotten through the first few chapters. Yaoi is a medicine best taken in small and and wondrous doses.

Also, Katori has a fighter, but she's never met them.
Last edited by StealFire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If 13 is unlucky then 12 and 14 should be guilty by association."

“If it doesn't work, at least it will be an interesting train wreck.”

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

((Guess which people said/wrote the quotes above and I'll give you a cookie.))

StealFire
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Accepted ohh and I forgot to add this once more *sigh* could you please put between fighter and gender

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Gaia Torring
Sacrifice:Mitsu Kagami
Adult or Child: Adult
Appearance:{Anime}: Image
Personality: Dark any mysterious, no one knows anything about Gaia or his personality.
Brief Bio: Read personality
Anything Else?: None.
Last edited by shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StealFire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Ok, I edited my last post for the True Name. Also, make sure you read the Anything Else? on my character.

StealFire
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm

cool ^^ thanks for that and everything is fine now we just need a few more people and then I'll post the IC

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Sweet. Don't expect me to know my real name yet, I have to wait for it.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Name: Lory Dunn
Fighter: Yasuo Akemi
Adult or Child: Child
Appearance: Image
Personality: Lori doesn't allow her self to get close to anyone and is normally seen as a very cold hearted person. She will never back down from a fight and knows how to throw a punch. She can be very rude to people and isn't good at expressing her emotions. If she starts to like someone she will normally push them away with insults and violence.
Brief Bio: Lory never knew her father and lost her mother at the age of four. She was raised by her older brother (who was 15 at the time) from that point on. Though she had lost her parents she was still a very happy child and was extremely care free. It wasn't until she turned 14 when her brother was killed that her attitude changed drastically. She now lives with her cousin that is 22. They rarely see eye to eye and fight most of the time. He is the reason she learned to fight in the first place, especially with all the practice she got while living with him.
Anything Else?: Has a secret love for pop music and has reading glasses that she refuses to let anyone see her wear.
Last edited by Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 pm

O.O ohhh me like very nice ^^ accepted thnx for joining

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm

:D Yepyep

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 pm

would you like to be my Sacrifice? I have a good character/Fighter for yours ^^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Sure Aya :)

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 pm

need a sacrifice.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Just ask around for a sacrifice or Fighter everyone ^^

Here are my Characters:

Sacrifices Sheet:
Name:Mitsu Kagami
Fighter Unit:Gaia Torring
Adult or Child:Child
Appearance:
Personality:She is very timid mostly around men,shy and a nervous wreck sometimes,sweet/gentle,other traits will be seen through the Rp
Anything Else?: She is from the Kagami Dojo a very exclusive Train Dojo only those worthy know about,but has popularity bases and is known with those who have either been leaked info about it. There are only 3 other relatives that are alive from the Kagami Family, Mitsu's grandmother head of the Dojo,Her Girl Cousin Sapphira, and her Uncle Salavin. Mitsu is the prodigy and is always seeked by many of the competing Dojos around the world,she trys to stay on the low so she won't get attacked or killed. But many don't believe she is the prodigy due to her personiltity,she only uses her fighting skills when in the most dangerous situations.

Fighters Sheet:
Name:Yasuo Akemi
Sacrifice:Lory Dunn
Adult or Child:Adult
Appearance:
Personality:Dark,Mysteries,cold,sarcastic sometimes
Anything Else?:His a college student studying Music and Art.

Sacrifices Sheet:
Name:Myou Hana
Fighter:Orrin Yukito
Adult or Child:child
Appearance:
Personality:Cold, emotionless, non talkative, independent, strong minded
Brief Bio:Myou grew up in an orphanage,so from there on she became distant and cold. She got adopted but to parents who weren't always there,she grew up with every luxury but never felt happy or content. She spent her high school days alone and a far from everyone,but she is very kind if you got to know her,her past is what keeps her from life.
Anything Else?:she likes flowers and the darkness
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Hey, Aya, can Mitsu be my sacrifice?

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm

I CAN"T WAIT TO START! *jumps up and down repeatedly*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 pm

(I laugh at Angleaya's jumping around.) just need a hyperactive pill, huh?

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!