Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shrouded in Darkness

Matchups: Girl-Demon

a part of “Shrouded in Darkness”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

Keep the lights on, they can't get you with the lights on. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shrouded in Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Matchups: Girl-Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Just post who you would like to be with. The demons should definintly get a say in this because they are supposed to be interested in you from the beginning and love you. But the girls should post who they would like to be with too because you should be with a person you enjoy posting with.

I would like to be with Zero_Reaper if that's okay with you. :)
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Matchups: Girl-Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am

Hmmm... Well, to be honest, I'm not sure about who Minh should be with. Anyone want him?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm

If it's okay with them could i be with DarknessToDeath23?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Anyone want to be with Julian? xP
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 am

I wouldn't mind Virginia being with Julian :)

Cant wait for this RP to start XD, haven't been on gateway for so long, so I missed it :3
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 am

Sure, you can be my character's partner.

Also, I may not be posting much for a little while, because I have a broken wrist.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Awww....how did you break your wrist?

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 pm

It is an epic tale of courage on my part, cowardice on my friends' part, awesome dodgeball games, improvised riot shields, and a mighty, heroic sacrifice.

Or, if you prefer, I was running backwards and fell over XD

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 pm

XD We will act like it was the first one. I played dodgeball todaybut instead of falling over ran around my half of the court in a circle screaming so I wouldn't get hit. It works pretty well until you stop.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:48 am

Well, actually, it was both :D

Also, my strategy can be summed up thusly:

Step 1: Find ball
Step 2: Charge towards enemy team screaming 'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD'
Step 3: Get as many players out as possible while they try to work out the best way to deal with someone who is obviously insane
Step 4: Get hit, having drawn the entire enemy team's attention
Step 5: Get back in
Step 6: Rinse and repeat

It induces massive amounts of hilarity.

The 'falling' part was what happened when I abandoned this and tried to use a foam mat as a riot shield instead, then have my partner abandon me and get forced to sprint backwards with an untied shoelace.

And, I repeat my mantra: 'Admit nothing, deny everything, blame as much as possible on the nearest available person' XD

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

I would so use that tactic but....I just got deemed as only weird but not insane. I don't want to get rid of my reputation so quickly...also, it seems as though "Ignore this topic" is not clear enough. I don't call 134 views "ignored".

Zero_Reaper, since you seem to be the only demon still here would you post when you have the time. Plus, if you post I can post since you are my demon. <3 XD

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 am

It's a human psychology thing; tell someone to ignore something, and you automatically draw massive amounts of attention to it.

How should we start?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

135 views. Im guess I should put "Everybody look at this topic". Maybe nobody would look then.

I think we should start when the sun is starting to come up and the first bit of light enters their rooms. That way demon can plan and human can wake up.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm still here! I just have no ability to discuss dodgeball, since I've never played it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Forensic! Bree! I thought we were the only two. Yeah, I'm waiting for Zero to post then I will. Or some other demon can post.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

Is anyone going to pick Minh? Since I'd rather not pair him up with anyone who wants to be with someone else's character, though if I may make a suggest: Perhaps we could go by something like Girl 1 loves Demon 1, ect? It might be just me, but it'd make pairing our characters up a lot easier.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 am

i'm still here too!!!

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!