Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

The fight between vampires and werewolfs has been going on centuries
16 year old Elle(werewolf) has been captured by 17 year old Jaden( i don't care you can change the main Characters names)(vampire)
but what happens if they fall in love ?
Main Characters
Elle(lover of )-Ccwynnever101
Jaden(lover of Elle)-Lotti
Elle's over protective older bro Cory-
Other Characters
-Shaylah(Cory's Lover)-Samantha

Name -
Nickname - (If your character doesn't have a name that could have a nickname, leave this out.)
Age -
Gender -
Species -
Relationship to Elle,Jaden,Cory - (ex: Family, lover, friend, enemy, or nothing at all)
Appearance - (Real pictures only please)
Personality -
Background -
Any additional information -

( THE OLDER BRO ISNT TAKEN YET THE GUY WHO POSTED THE ONE BELLOW QUIT)
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 pm

hiya can i be elle's overprotective brother Cory..? :3 *likes to play older brother roles* =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Character Sheet:
Name -Ellie
Nickname - Elle
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Species -Werewolf
Relationship to Jaden - Lover
Appearance - (Real pictures only please)
Personality -speaks her mind isn't shy at all,can get scared easily sometimes ,nice
Background -Ever since there parents died Cory has been very protective over her so Ellie assumes
that Cory will come and save her if she ever got captured
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

sure you can be Cory just make a Character Sheet about him

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Eeeeps! This looks, AMAZING!

*Hyperactivity much*

Name - Jayden
Nickname - Jay, J-Jay
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Species - Vampire
Relationship to Elle,Jaden,Cory - Is Jayden (XD) and lover of Elle.
Appearance -
Personality - He's the typical sort of quiet because of slight arrogance guy. Some people think he has a sort of snobbery and conceited air about him, but he doesn't really care. He can seem like a rather cold and callous person, but it's merely a front, an exterior, to protect himself. Really he's quite warm, caring and protective. He has quite a short fuse sometimes and can fly off the handle at small things, but it's easy for him to pull himself down. He's not one of these people that see red and destroy everything.
Background - Jayden never planned on capturing Elle. It was one of those things that was like a trick of chance and fate so it just, well...happened. Falling in love just complicated things, but life is NEVER simple.
Any additional information - (Anything else I need to add?)

(I know it seems weird, but I have an OBSESSION with playing guys at the moment. I hope that's okay with everyone.)
>LoveMe
>>HateMe
>>>Doesn'tMatterToMe

<3
x

Lotti
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

--- EDIT ---

if you did not hear then I am going to repeat myself.. I am dropping out so I took codys profile out since I am leaving.. *waves* seeya!
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Name -Shaylah
Nickname - Shay
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Species - Werewolf
Relationship to Cory - lover
human form-
Image she does carry around a sword with her
wolf form- Image
Personality -She's kind of shy when meeting new people,but besides the shyness she is sweet,kind and is very easy to hangaround with and also very inpatiant. But when she's mad,she will use her wolf instincts to either stop or destory whoever made her mad
Background - her parents where full breed werewolves,but when a group of vampires came in and killed them when she was 12,she ran away before they even know she was there and joined a team of werewolves and then became a vampire slayer
Any additional information - she is bisexual but doesn't realy show it,she works at the same restruant/bar as Cory but as a waitress
Image Image Image Image Image It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Samantha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:11 pm

You are all accepted Also if you have an idea for the RP just post it

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 pm

hm.. well.. instead of Cory's lover being a werewolf why doesn't she be a vampire and somehow related to Jayden.. like his older or younger sister/brother and they met when Cory was getting Ellie back... lol

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:33 pm

*shakes head* i would like to keepz it,if thts kewl

Samantha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 pm

meh fine then.. darn and I wanted some drama.. oh well.. someone else got any ideas..? *looks around with a bored look*

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:58 pm

*shrugs* there will be some drama dont know how though but there will be

edit: i think it should start off as some thing like Elle walking down a street to somewhere then she meets a guy which is a vampire but she didn't notice.

and shaylah n cory meets from working at the same restruant/bar when she had sighned up to be a waitress and got the job...or somthing like that

Samantha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 am

I think Ellie would notice that the guy is a vampire because she is a werewolf and she would smell that he is a vampire.. just like how corey would smell that shaylah is a werewolf too.. and the guy Ellie should meet is Jayden... or kidnapped or something.. *shrugs*

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 am

i know just thinking about a plot atleast

Samantha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotti on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 am

It's already given that she's captured by Jayden, so you can't just have them walk down the street and bump into each other. (Realises someone could easily argue against my next point, but I shall explain it in a second.) It's just not realistic. (Realistic in the context of things. I know that vampires and werewolves aren't TECHNICALLY realistic, but still, in the grand scheme of things you need to keep them believable in their context.)
As for how Jayden actually manages to capture Elle, I'd love to hear Ccwynnever101's ideas on that one, although I have a few thoughts on it of my own. To be perfectly honest, I think this is going to be interesting no matter how it all starts.

Lotti
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:54 am

Ok for the beginning of the story i was thinking that Elle doesn't start off captured she gets into a fight with Cory and storms off into the deep woods (Elle isn't very smart)
Were Jayden captures her and takes her back to his town Cory goes to work after Elle storms off. When he comes home she not home he gets worried and goes off to look for later he finds out she was captured . that's all i have right now feel free to add or change it

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 am

i say when Cory goes to look for Elle Shaylah offers if she could help and it depend on what cory says

Samantha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imadori101 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 am

kool rp can i join

Imadori101
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 am

ok Samantha that could work :) any thing else well i hav more ideas but there kind like for the ending

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

I guess the ooc still isnt closed so i guess you can join Imadori101 (offline XD)

ok kewl

Samantha
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!