Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moonlight Shadows (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Moonlight Shadows (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm

((Moonlight Shadows OOC Newcomers and readers must check and post in the OOC before anything is typed in the IC, thank you.))

Angel'swings wrote:"I have no idea, but I'm enjoying thinking about it." she smiled to herself. She was enjoying it. "I wonder why Fehn didn't want you doing this. Isn't this tiny?" She was giggling as hard as Beth was. It was just what she needed after the day she'd had. A great time. She loved this. She hadn't been exploring like this since before her parents death and it brought back amazing memories of training with her masters. Her dad had always told her 'an adventure is what you make it'. She smiled at the memory. She crawled faster, and laughed. "Come on, Beth!"

MistressDarkstar wrote:Synfol heard faint yelling downstairs and got up slowly, amazed and confused at the same time. She saw the man, Fehn, running around like a chicken with his head cut off. She laughed, slowly walking up to him.

"It's okay, uh, Fehn. I hope I didn't get your name wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorg listened as the dog tried to encourage him by snapping him out of his depression.

"I know she's not, but I love her. I would die if anything happened to her. With Maphisto, who knows what will happen. But, nonetheless, you are right. I must be strong, if only for Gravitas. Now, come, let's go kill that bastard, Maphisto."

Sorg started walking, no direction in mind, knowing once out of the forest, he would know where to go. Surely, the dog would know before he would, anyway. His confidence was rising, but deep down, he still hurt. He never wanted anything to happen to Gravitas. He was supposed to keep her safe, that was his job, and he ruined it. He remembered he'd promised to keep her safe and to not let Maphisto win. Sorg intended to keep his promise; Maphisto would pay.

Sorg thought back over past events, specifically ones with Gravitas being taken or hurt. Why was he so emotional? He shouldn't be, but he was. Suddenly, an odd image popped in his head. That's it! he thought.

The image that had popped in his head was a very painful memory. This was the answer to why he'd become so emotional with Gravitas. The image was a beaten up version of him tied to a pole. He was watching gasoline be poured on his girlfriend, while she was tied up in a chair across the room, staring at him and crying. The man, he believed his name was Gilver, struck a match, holding it up to Sorg's cheek first.

"You don't feel a thing, do you? Well, I'm sure she will."

Sorg cried out from under his gag as the man threw the match onto the trail of gasoline ending at Sorg's feet. The fire quickly consumed the girl, her voice lost in the flames. Sorg watched in agony, his heart breaking emmensley.

He flashed back to the present. That was the past. Why did it make me so emotional though? I shouldn't be so sad all of the time; no wonder Gravitas was kidnapped so easily! Sorg's manly traits started returning to him. He was recovering from a long, past memory, finally. Now, he could still be sweet to Gravitas, but he wouldn't break down like he had been doing lately. Wanna play games, Maphisto? Well, let's play!

stagger wrote:Seldous escaped Sumizome's grip on his neck but the cost of it was that he had deep claw marks on both sides of his neck. "You mutt" Sumizome growled at her now distracted; Seldous fell to the ground on all fours and growled silently to himself, Sumizome turned his attention back to Seldous with a surprised look since he didn't notice he escaped his grip.

"How dare you try to bring anyone else in this fight...and firing at people i know?," He slowly stood to his feet but his hair covered any possible way of seeing his face as he stared down at the ground "I don't think i can forgive you for that". He looked up to stare into Sumizome's eyes; Seldous's eyes were a light gold now and his hair seemed to lighten in color also.

He squeezed his hands into tight fists making his muscles tighten and bulge, even his fangs grew a inch and a bit thicker then usual; the seals on Seldous slowly disappeared giving him all the powers he had before. Sumizome growled and tried to punch him in the face put he caught it and squeezed his fist in his hand making his bones in his right hand break in every possible place.

Seldous grabbed his wist with his other hand and spin with Sumizome's feet off the ground and continued to spin him making a small whirlwind then let go of him, sending him soaring through the forest breaking through each tree one by one. Seldous placed his palm towards the direction Sumizome went to and multiple fireballs were manifested in front of his hand; he gave a crooked smile then let loose firing fireballs after fireball.

In the distance there was a rising smoke then flames and finally explosions as the fireballs hit each other and other objects as they burned Sumizome. Seldous stopped when he heard no sound form the forest and dropped his hand to his side waiting; there was a light humming noise and swooshing of wind.

There was a glimmer then Sumizome's body revealed flying heads on towards Seldous 'Stupid...come straight on like that wont work' he thought as he placed his hand out again then something felt weird...out of place. The black blood retracted and was around Seldous then gripped onto his body slowly covering his body and stopping him from moving at all as Sumizome came soaring towards him.

"Dammit" He whispered just before the impact of Sumizome's fist into Seldous's stomach but he kept a grip on him as he flew up to the sky; Seldous was coughing up blood as he stared down at the ground as he was getting higher into the atmosphere. It was getting harder to breath as oxygen slimmed when they got higher, soon he could feel ice forming around their bodies and Sumizome grinned then let go of Seldous.

He flew up a little higher then spun kick him down back to earth; the free fall was a rush and painful feeling as Seldous felt himself slowly burn as he reentered the atmosphere. He turned his head to look at the incoming ground and closed his eyes ready for the impact, within minutes he felt the impact and heard the loud crash f his body hitting the ground.

He could hear numerous bones breaking, snapping, and cracking but he ignored it and slowly sat up; looking up he could see Sumizome plummeting towards him with his claws out ready to claw deep into Seldous's body. He looked like a meteor entering the earth's atmosphere; Seldous stood up taking his stance brought his hand out claws ready as he closed in.

When he was getting close he notice in his other hand he had another energy ball "This is the end" Seldous whispered as Sumizome got in reach. They slam both hands into each other claw sinking into hand, Seldous could see the fear and surprise in Sumizome's eyes, then he knew why.

Seldous's hand was literally ripping through Sumizome's hand making it split in half as his hand continued slicing through his hand then pull out from his shoulder blade. Sumizome's last effort was to hit Seldous with the energy ball and he was close but Seldous knew what was his plan and ducked and spin around to be placed in front of him crouched down for his last and final attack.

The energy ball which was the strongest Sumizome had, missed and flew into the forest turning whatever it touched to ash; he growled down at Seldous. He felt Seldous's hand slam into his chest but this time it didn't just claw in, it ripped through his ribcage and pierced his heart and exited out his back with his heart in his closed fist along with a few ribs.

"Looks like i...lost" Sumizome's words were slurred and weak as he slumped over Seldous's shoulder and his black blood leak out his open chest. "Looks like you did" Was all Seldous said as he crushed the heart in his fist and stopped it from beating and then Sumizome body finally fell silent.

His body was slowly turning to black blood and the blood was slowly evaporating into the atmosphere making a small mist before disappearing as if it was never there. Seldous fell to the ground and rolled over on his back and held up his hand as the heart and ribs disappeared also then he dropped his arm to the ground and stared up at the sky and laid there as if he was making a snow angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steel watched the fight in astonishment then at the end he walked off trying to keep to himself and not be seen. He got away from them then sat down and leaned against the tree he was near him and mediated.

EikouNekoChan wrote:The breeze felt wonderful. Chelsea closed her eyes and let the wind wash over her. The sound of wolves began to mix in with the wind's whistling in her ears. She opened her eyes again to see the wolves running with them in almost a dance. They weaved in and out of Griever's legs and leapt clear over Chelsea's head. Chelsea let her laugh enter the symphony of noises soaring around them.

And on the wind came an air of unease. Of course, on further examination, it came on the wind to Chelsea because of the link with Rakasha. The sense grew, and the teenaged girl knew they were getting close.

"We grow near! However, go with caution. I have sensed uneasy happenings." Chelsea smiled even in this warning. Such formal speech had become an expression of endearment for them, and she took joy in conversing in such a way.

TheLone1 wrote:Sal smiled at Ness's question. "Don't worry, if you know them then I'm not your enemy. Sorry for the rough introduction earlier, let me introduce myself again. Hi, I'm Sal." He said waving his hand. "Those people you know are my friends." It seemed that he really could trust Ness. "You don't seem very well. I can take you to Beth to treat that leg of yours."

Jazira wrote:She grunts as Sal introduces himself again. She still doesn't trust him, and she wouldn't until she received confirmation from one of those inside. As they reach the stairs leading down, she looks back at him. "I can take myself to her, but thank you. I would rather you didn't try to pick me up or carry me." She steps into a shadow near the entrance and waits for her eyes to catch the nearest faint bit of light. As soon as her eyes catch a glimpse, she limps the few steps towards it and emerges from the shadows at the base of the stairs. Tired and hurt, she lays down just inside the kitchen doorway, out the way in case anyone walks through.

writergirl24 wrote:Fehn sat completely motionless on the stairs. He just stared blankly at the opposite wall. He only stirred when he heard movement nearby. He turned his head and saw Ness creep out of her a shadow.

"Ness!" he exclaimed when he saw her appear. "Are you alright?" He hurried down the stairs and to her side. He saw her singed fur and her injured legs.He felt worry creep into his mind. He knelt down beside her with concern in his eyes. For a minute he completely forgot about Beth. "What happend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two years since the events that turned the tides for so many lives.

After Seldous's final battle with his inner demon, he set off into the world to unlock his memories and take Scarlet under his wing. Being true to his responsibility for biting her, Rakasha has long since forgiven him and eagerly awaits his return.

Griever and Armaden have stuck very close to Rakasha as the Legion of Gaia was being formed. Armaden and Griever are Rakasha's right and left hands, respectively and she never makes a decision with consulting them first. Griever has devoted his life to Chelsea and it is very obvious that he is deeply in love with her, even though she is human and he is lycan. He wakes up every morning with her and trains with her and he is now able to weild weapons in his human form and speak fluent english in his wolf form.

Sal had been working with Armaden on his past, which seems to be hidden in the shadows and with Chelsea who can tap into her TrueSight. Ness has long since recovered from her injuries and she has been working with Armaden as well. He has taught her much of the shadow world but she still has much to learn if she is to control it fully.

Rakasha has helped build up Fehns house, with the help of the other Lycans and has turned their home into a fortress, hidden by wind. After Fehn caught Beth before she could see what resided in the hidden tunnel, both of them have worked together to hone their skills and abilities.

Sorg, after breaking Gravitas out of Maphistos compound with the help of Rakasha, has worked side by side with his beloved as she built up her own group. The Order of the Black Dragon is nuetral in the battle between Glivers forces, the Lycans and her demented brothers army. Her eventual goal is to aid the lycans in destroying both Gliver and Maphist so she can regain her rightful place amoung the Union and lead them under her rules.

Synfol, over the past two years, has been narrowing down the location of the stone and it will soon be time to defeat Gliver with it.

((That sums up everyone, hope I didnt forget anything...))
Last edited by Mercia on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Things have to get worse before they can get better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Moonlight Shadows (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:13 pm

A men walked past trees large trees that had grown to their humongous size after two years without disturbance from him. His footsteps were light and effortless as he made little noise as he stepped along the grassy ground that he missed.

His dirty blonde, mostly blonde hair danced with the breeze as he felt the nice wind rub against his body; glancing back he made sure Scarlet was with him. He treated her with care like a father would treat their daughter but he knew way too well from first experience she was not as innocent and helpless as a little girl.

He turned back forward, knowing they just about arrived to their destination and this made the men smile with happiness. The sword he carried on his back rubbed softly against his back as he walked but it stayed in it's sheathe; he wasn't used to having a sword but over the years he trained and mastered this sword.

He stared at the crater that was now filled with wild weeds and grass, he remembered how that crater was made and he shook his head pushing out the horrible memories of his inner demon. He finally had peace with himself and he did not have room for two people in his heart so that demon had to got, to give his lover room there.

The grass swayed as if welcoming him when he walked to the large tree that marked home for him and so many more. He closed his eyes when he felt the wind that swirled around the castle, it protected the castle-like hideout and kept it secret but to him it reminded him of Rakasha so he took a moment to breath in the wind that swirled around him and Scarlet.

He opened his eyes and walked past the wind protecting the true structure which was the large castle that was for The Legion of Gaia. "Come Scarlet, we're home" He whispered to Scarlet as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him.
Last edited by stagger on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm

A large gray wolf standing guard on one of the many branches of the tree spotted Seldous and Scarlet and swiftly jumped from branch to branch until reaching the ground where he slipped into a hole dug for wolves only.

The inner workings of the tree had long since grown over the past two years. Walls were built in protection and a large gate that was ravanged by wind blocked the entrance to the Legion of Gaia's fortress. The fortress was set up almost like Minas Tirith, with the helpful advice of Chelsea and her knowledge of things fantasy based. The first ring held the armory, the blacksmith and where shipments of trade good and food were recieved and is located underneath the roots of the tree. The second teir held the homes of the individuals and was built at ground level with the tree and all throughout the trees body. The final teir, though small, belonged to the founders of the Legion of Gaia and was crafted into the top of the tree. The wolf wandered around the three hundred Lycans until he found Griever, being taught by Chelsea in his human form. The wolf approached and nodded his head in respect before speaking in lycan to him.
"Sir Griever, Vampires have begun their approach."
A group of Lycans stopped what they were doing and listened to the wolf. Griever gave Chelsea back her sword and turned his full attention to the messanger.
"How many?" Griever folded his arms to his chest.
"Two." Spoke the Wolf.
Shocked, Grievers arms dropped. "Hundred?!" The lycans stood to attention and were getting ready to head for the gates by Griever's command.
The wolf shook his head. "No, Sir. Just two. A Male and Female."
Griever sighed in great relief and the lycans around them relaxed and continued on their business.
"Well then, let them in." Griever stated, running a hand through his long ivory hair.
The wolf, confused, tilted his head to the side. "But, Sir, their vampires!"
Griever chuckled and gave a reasurring smile to his ally. "Its only Seldous and Scarlet, they have finally come home."
The wolf nodded and bounded off to the gates to allow Seldous and Scarlet entrance. Griever laughed quietly to himself and turned to his beloved. His voice was still rugged and gruff and now his long white robes rippled as he walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, placing a gentle kiss on her forhead.
"Dear Heart? Why don't you let Kasha know that her love has returned."

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Seldous gazed up to the top of the large gate that blocked his way 'You truly impress me Kasha' he was thinking to himself as he looked up and down the gate that was made of wind. He knew very well this would keep out anyone that tried passing through and he was glad that she could use her power to keep so many protected this way.

Seldous stopped just inches from the wind that blocked his path and waited either to be threaten by some lycan that did know him or be welcomed into opened arms by his friends, better yet Rakasha. He made sure to keep Scarlet behind him so she would be harmed if they were attacked for being suspicious or unknown by the lycans 'I wonder how many took refuge here' he thought as he realize he would have to be on their good side and be friendly to them.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

A gray wolf padded up to the wind gate and he touched his paw to the wall of wind. It began to ease and calm, allowing them passage. From behind the wolf, another wolf clad in armor and tribal markings appraoched. He was much larger than anything Scarlet had ever sen and Seldous could easily recognize him. The wolf grinned and nudged Seldous with his nose, speaking in a voice he could easily recognize.

Seldous Rillet. Nice to see your back in one peice! How has life been for you over these past two years?!"

Armaden threw his arm Around Seldous's neck and gave him a wolfish hug. Seldous stood as tall as Armadens shoulders and the wolf was careful not to impale him onto the silver spikes that adorned his armor.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Seldous was surprised how large Armaden had become in just two years, it even made him unsure if it was really him until he smelled the familiar smell he was around for so long. "It's nice to give a good friend a hug" He said as he hugged him back but clearly he could not wrap his arms around him like Armaden could do easily with him and Scarlet.

He slowly let go and backed off to look up at Armaden's face "You've grown way to big Armaden" He said with a small smile. "I don't think it's fair for you to be pushing me into walls anymore unless you want to push me right through them," He said jokingly then pat his armor that he wore which looked to represent he was an important men in this Legion "Seems like you took care of yourself pretty well...hope the others did the same".

He glanced past Armaden to the home that many lycnas lived in now and it looked magical at least from a human's perspective. Seldous stepped to the side and rub the top of Scarlet's head "This is Scarlet...remember the human i bit, just wanted to properly introduce yah since i wasn't able to for two years" he felt a little bad it was just now he properly introduce her but he figured it was better late then never.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Armaden gave a hearty laugh when Seldous joked about pushing him through walls. He sighed happily and spoke.

We have all done a great deal of changing. Instead of four, there are now three hundred Lycans, all wise beyond their years. Pay them no mind if they give you disgusted looks, they do not understand who you are as of yet.

He turned his attention to Scarlet and noticed that the bite marks were almost all the way faded. He gave a nod to the young vampire and his large tail swept the ground behind him. It was almost as if this wolf was bred with a horse, judging by the size and he lowered his head down to get a closer look at Scarlet.

You've done a great deal of work Seldous. She's not so little either. I do hope you've taught her all the good things in life.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm

He smiled at Armaden then looked at Scarlet as he spoke "Yeah the good id known to her now and the bad also" he turned back to Armaden. "How's the rest?" He asked 'I wonder how much they grown...' he thought as he imagined the others growing huge like Armaden, he knew it was impossible but he had no idea how the others were like now.

As much as he wanted to see the others the truth was he wanted to see Rakasha a thousand times more ad he felt impatient for the first time in his life. He gave himself a smile as he thought about Rakasha in the past and wondered how much more beauty could a gorgeous girl like her get in just two years.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLone1 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Sal sat in his room with his eyes closed, listening to every conversation that took place inside Legion. There wouldn't be many people that would enter in his room, but if for some reason someone did, Sal would appear as if he was sleeping to any person's eye. His thoughts drifted through random conversations inside the building, until he heard a wolf talking to Griever.

"Sir Griever, Vampires have begun their approach."

Sal opened lifted his head and opened his eyes. Vampires? They already found them?

"How many?"

"Two."

"Hundred?!"

Sal immediately got up and drew his sword. He was ready to storm to the gateway until he heard what the wolf said next.

"No, Sir. Just two. A Male and Female."

Sal relaxed and sheathed his sword. He listened more to the conversation, half expecting who the two vampires would be.

"Well then, let them in."

"But, Sir, their vampires!"

"Its only Seldous and Scarlet, they have finally come home."

Sal's heart leaped. They finally came back. Sal immediately threw his sword inside his bag and picked it up. He lifted the hood off his head and leaped into the shadows. He dashed through about three hundred shadows with the thought 'they're here' running through his head. He finally got to the gateway and could see Seldous's and Scarlet's shadow with Armaden's shadow as well. He knew Armaden would notice him, but Sal figured that he wanted to give Seldous a nice surprise. He popped straight out of Seldous's shadow and patted him on the shoulder with a warm smile on his face.

"Seldous! Welcome back."
----------------------------------------
Inside a dark room, Ken was sitting in his desk, working on a puppet for his later shows. He had already made sure the body wasn't decomposing, so all he needs is to remove whatever inside he didn't need and the rest would be a long, but not difficult process for him. Next to him was a girl named Sarah. She was quietly sitting next to Ken playing with his present, a puppet of a wolf. She was taught by Ken a little bit of puppeteering, but she had trouble working on puppets that are on all fours. She watched the wolf fall when her fingers slipped up and gave a small giggle at her mistake. Sarah turned her head to Ken. "Kenny, when is the next show?"

Ken was removing a stomach and turned to Sarah. He lifted up the head of his soon to be puppet and open and closed it's mouth as Ken did a little ventriloquist show. "As soon as I'm done working, little Sarah."

Sarah giggled and looked back to her present. "Okaaay, Kenny." Sarah wasn't really bothered about the dead person's head, or the fact that Ken was operating on a corpse, she was already too used to all of that. Ken gave a small grin and went back to work.

The atmosphere suddenly changed when a Union messenger came into their room. "Keeeeny, you have a visitor." Ken immediately turned to the messenger and stared at him with a cold, unwelcome look like he would to anybody with the exception of Sarah. "What do you want." he said with a cold, harsh tone.

"It's from the Master, he-"

Ken raised his hand to cut him off. "Come, little Sarah, we're leaving." he said in a softer tone.

"Okaaay!" Sarah said cheerfully as the wolf returned back into it's stake. She placed the stake inside her pocket rushed behind Ken.

As they were about to leave, Ken turned to the messenger. "Next time.." Ken slapped the messenger across the face. "knock on the door." Sarah gave a cheerful wave before they completely left the room. Ken opened the door to Maphisto's chamber and walked inside with Sarah behind him. "You wanted me?"
Last edited by TheLone1 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLone1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

Beth stopped in front of a particularly beautiful plant with tiny pale green leaves and beautiful light pink flowwers. She smiled to herself as she thought of everything that had happened over the past couple months. The smile grew when she glanced down at her left hand and saw the delicate silver ring with an amethyst twisted into it on her finger. It was her wedding ring. She and Fehn had been married a couple of months earlier and it had been the happiest day of her life. She continued to walk and examie her pretty plants as she swam through her memories. Most of her plants were to help with her healing, but some of them were for her own personal pleasure. The room was full of color and a little fountain was bubbling away in the corner. It almost made it seem like she was outside.

"Beth love," Fehn's voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up and gave him one of her sweet smiles.

"Yes?" she asked in her soft voice.

"Seldous and Scarlet are home? i heard one of the guards tell Griever," he replied with a sly smile on his face. He knew how much she had missed her friends and how excited she would be to see them.

"Really?" Beth gasped as color flushed into her cheeks. She redirected her feet so she was heading towards Fehn and was soon out of the room and on her way to the main doors. Half way their she began running completely consumed by excitement. She left Fehn laughing at her back.

"Seldous!" she cried happily when he came into view.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 am

In the shadow realm, Ness is in her tiger form, her fur two shades of dark red. The darkness of the shadow realm was no longer darkness, but as if it were simply covered in shadows at mid-day. It looked like an inverted form of the outside world, where the light patches here were actually the shadows of the other place, and the shadows here were actually places where the sun or light touched. The only people who came here were those she brought in, or those who could use this realm as she could.

She is practicing her shadow shifting, trying different forms. She no longer has to dissolve her form first, but simple IS another form as she wishes. It was hard to learn, and she is still working on becoming faster at it. As she is about to change form again, she sees Sal jumping in and out of the Shadow Realm, rushing towards her. Wondering what could be going on, she jumps out of the shadows behind Armaden, still in her tiger form. Seeing Seldous and Scarlet, she bounds over to them, and jumps up embracing them both with a front leg around each of their shoulders, as if giving a group hug.

"You've been gone long enough, haven't you?" she says to them, then lets go and walks a few steps away to give the others a chance to speak with them as well.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am

Seldous was startled when he heard footsteps behind him wondering how'd someone get behind him without him noticing. He felt the person pat his shoulder and he remembered the familiar smell even though it's been two years he'd remember the smells of all his friends.

"Thanks Sal, it's good to be back" He patted his hand as he spoke and gave a little smile even though he wasn't facing him. He brought his hand back down to his side when he heard someone screaming his name in joy and he already knew who it was before he even smelled or looked at her.

He turned towards the running Beth and his smile widen as he watched her run towards him like a child running towards her father which she haven't seen in so long. He walked towards her and gave her a hearty hug, the hug was both from missing her and thanking her for caring for so many people two years ago.

He let go of her when he notice he was squeezing the breath out of her "I missed yah all" he said as he rubbed the top of her head like a child which he still thought of her that way. He noticed the wedding ring and pouted "I missed the wedding? Well i better not miss the day you give birth" he said jokingly but partially true.

He looked past Beth and waved at Fehn and when he was close enough he shook his hand then pulled him in to hug him with a pat on the back "You picked the right women to marry" he whispered in his ear then let go and smiled. He walked back towards Scarlet and Armaden but stopped when he heard tiny little animal footsteps then a hug as the animal wrap both Scarlet and himself in her arms.

He closed his eyes and smiled as he spoke "Hey Ness," when she let go he bend down facing her and hugged her also. He laid his head on the top of her head as the hug lingered then let go of her but knelt to talk to her "Seems like your getting better with your powers".

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am

"We're still working on that part," Beth said shyly when Seldous mentioned babies, "We're not sure that this is exactly the ideal place to bring children into this world." Fehn saw her blush and chuckled then pulled her into his arms and planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sure you could manage love," he murmured into her ear so only she could hear. She was distracted from replying when Ness appeared and pounced on Scarlet and Seldous obviously happy to see them.

Beth smiled to herself as she looked around at all the people who had come to see Seldous and Scarlet. They had truely been missed. She had missed him just as much and still felt the need to thank him for what he had done for her. If it had not been for him two years ago pulling her in through that window she would not be standing in front of him with a ring on her finger and Fehn beside her. She had so much to thank him and his friends for.

"I'm really glad you're home," she finally said with a sweet smile once he and Ness had finished greeting each other.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 am

Seldous looked up at Beth and smiled "I'm glad i'm back also" he said as he looked at both Beth and Fehn. 'They gotten closer then before' He was thinking as he looked up at the couple's faces and felt happy for them.

He stood up again but kept a hand on top of Ness's head rubbing her fur as turned his gaze back to Armaden. He didn't want to seem impatient but he was missing Rakasha even more as he lingered here with them, not that he didn't like it but he wanted to be with everyone especially Rakasha.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Scarlet walked slightly behind Seldous, her long strawberry blonde hair in a ponytail ,as had become regular over the coarse of the past two years, and her swords on her back. She took a deep breath of the air. It smelled rich and earthy. She smiled. She was almost home. She glanced at Seldous. He looked like he was about to run to get there sooner. There wasn't a day that went by that he hadn't talked about some aspect of Rakasha, even if he hadn't realized it.
She was pulled out of her thought by Seldous grabbing her hand and saying 'Come Scarlet, we're home'. She smiled again and eagerly followed after him. She slowed when they reached the mouth of the giant tree. After a few moments a giant wolf appeared and though she was expecting it, she was still scared to death, but relaxed when Seldous introduced him as Armaden. She smiled as they talked. Then, all of a sudden three more people emerged. Two out of no where and Beth from the tree. She felt a little crowded so she scaled a nearby tree to wait until it was less busy and happily watched the going ons.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

As he stood with Beth in his arms Fehn glanced around wondering where Scarlet had gone. Then he noticed her hiding in the branches of the tree. He tapped on Beth's shoulder and pointed to Scarlet. A smile pulled at the corners of Beth's mouth when she looked up and saw Scarlet hiding in the tree. She untangled herself from Fehn's arms then pulled herself up into the branches with Scarlet. She sat on a branch slightly below her friend and looked up happily.

"What are you doing hiding u here? Don't you want to be in on the fun? You didn't even let me say hi. Stagger wasn't the only one i've missed. For the past two years I've had no one to go exploring into forbiddon tunnels with.," Beth said with a mischevious grin on her face. She was referring to when the two of them had gone into the tunnel she had been forbidden to go into while living in Fehn's house. Her smile turned sweet again as she laid a gentle hand on Scarlet's knee. "How have you been?"

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Scarlet grinned at Beth. It had been forever. "I've been good," she climbed over to the branch Beth was sitting on and hugged her. "I missed you too. I can now be in the same room with a bleeding human for about oh five minutes without biting them, if I've eaten recently. So I won't be killing your patients. Hopefully. I can't believe we missed your wedding. I so wanted to be there! You enjoying being married?" She cut herself off before she could ask anymore questions. She really did tend to bable.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

"That's wonderful Scarlet! I'm really proud of you," Beth beamed and hugged Scarlet back. Then she looked down at her ring again and fiddled with it for a moment before answering Scarlet's other question.

"I do like being married very much. Fehn is so wonderful and he truly loves me," a smile played at the corners of her lips and her face glowed. "As for the wedding you really didn't miss much. It was just a small affair with only Kasha, Armaden, Griever, Chelsea, and Ness. We've been so busy around here I really didn't make a big deal out of it, but it was still beautiful." She looked back up at Scarlet and took her hand. The smile on her face grew until it turned into giggles.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I'm jsut so happy you guys are back. I get like this when i'm excited...You should have seen me the day of the wedding." Beth blushed as another spurt of giggles hit. "I was terrible. It took me forever to get serious before the ceremony."

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:16 pm

"I can only imagine." Scarlet smiled at the thought of Beth giggling hysterically in a wedding dress. She looked down at Seldous and back at Beth and grinned. "Watch this!" She carefully stood up on the branch, then flipped out of the the tree landing on Seldous and making them both fall over. "Pinned ya," she said while laughing her guts out. Then she quickly wispered to him, "Go get Rakasha, I'll take care of them."

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm

((Mercia! Griever's new piccy is Sephiroth!!!! XD I'll never be able to think of Chelsea and Griever and keep a straight face!))

The morning was cool, or, at least, Chelsea could tell because of the temperature within the fortress. And a fortress it had become. It was amazing how much the place had changed over the course of two years. The place made her grin. It was like living in Minas Tirith! Of course, when she'd brought up the design of Tolkien's fortress city when the group was talking about remodeling Fehn's house, they fully agreed. Minas Tirith had been a city to be reckoned with, and so was their home now. A sanctuary to all lycans, and Chelsea would have it no other way. She saw each and every one of them as her children. Though most of them were much older than her, she still felt very protective of them, and she didn't care if the feeling was there because of her encounter with Gaia two years ago.

Looking over to Griever practicing with her sword a few feet away, she was reminded that her home was not all that had changed. The people she loved had changed quite a bit as well. Griever, the man she'd come to know as the love of her life, had done so much for the group. He'd even taken time in the mornings to practice his swordsmanship with her. She stood there for a minute, watching how his now long, ivory hair flowed along with his movements. The sight made her heart pound the same way as when he comforted her the first day they had met.

Then a gray wolf came with a message for Griever.

" Sir Griever, Vampires have begun their approach."

Griever gave Chelsea her sword and conversed a bit more with the wolf. Chelsea was about as riled up as the rest of the lycans. She was fully ready to stand up in defense of her new home. However when she heard the number of vampires approaching she had to laugh. It seemed Griever knew who these were as well. Seldous and Scarlet were coming home at last. Rakasha would be thrilled! It had been too long since she had been able to hold her love in her arms. Chelsea could only imagine what it would be like to be separated from Griever for such a long period of time.

Griever turned to her in a swish of white; a smile was on his face and a quiet laugh was escaping from his mouth. He wrapped his arms around Chelsea and gave her a tender kiss on the forehead, making Chelsea blush like a love stricken teenager- of course she was a love stricken teenager, but her love was built up over two years and was well founded.

"Dear Heart? Why don't you let Kasha know that her love has returned?"

Chelsea reached up to place her own kiss on his cheek and replied, "The idea crossed my mind as soon as I knew Seldous returned. Go see him. I'm sure he will appreciate the help in finding Rakasha, as I know that's going to be first on his list when walking in our door. I will tell Rakasha of his arrival."

She pulled away, a little sad to come away from Griever's company, to search for Rakasha. Around this time, Rakasha would begin a tour of the fortress. She was considered the leader of this group, as it was her destiny to end Maphisto's life, so usually tried to make sure all was well in this Sanctuary for lycans. Luckily, Chelsea knew the route Rakasha usually took, and it was not long before she came face to face with the blind-one.

"Rakasha! It's Seldous! He's back!" Though Chelsea had gotten used to using a more formal speech pattern, the happiness within the message didn't seem to constitute such formality. Plus, her old speech pattern was what she'd grown up with, and it had a habit of jumping out whenever emotions were high.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!