Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moonlight Shadows (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Moonlight Shadows (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Armaden had bounded off to Rakasha's room, rapped the door with his paws then opened it and entered.

Good! Your here! Now, which one of my dresses would look better?
What does it matter Kasha?
It does matter! I have to look my best for Seldous tonight!!
Oh, alright! Here, This one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorg's sweat dampened hair swung in his eyes, the back of his head getting a slight chill. Though he was the ice man currently, he had allowed his head to be clear. It was quite difficult holding his head up when he wasn't moving. It was odd, but he had to live with a flaw like everyone else.

"Take my hand, I can get you inside and out, but you'll have to guide me once we are within the walls. If use my wind, or vibrations to see, we'll be caught," a voice from behind him said. Sorg turned a grabbed the dog's waiting hand.

"Took you long enough," he said lightly. He was clearly joking, trying to lighten the mood. It was, again, mostly for his benefit.

Sorg's ears suddenly picked up on something. His head snapped back around, his body turning back into its fleshy self. The banging had stopped. Gravitas wasn't making noise anymore. Sorg's anger grew and he turned back to the dog. "Let's go," he said. It wasn't a suggestion; he was commanding her. She may not have liked it, but she'd deal with it because he was stressed out, angry, and full of revenge. He couldn't take into account other people's every feeling because frankly, he didn't care at the moment.

Hope your ready, hold onto your head, you might lose it.

She meant that as a joke as well, but in a way, she was serious. She leaned down and picked up Sorg with one arm and tossed him behind her, balancing him on her back with one arm. Just like an olympian runner, Rakasha leaned all the way down and put one hand one the dirt, slamming her palm into it. The vibrations sent her an image and she was off. The wind guided her through the buildings and her boots thumping the pavement sent her a shockwave of each building, each person, each car so she wouldn't run into them. To Sorg, the world was in slow motion, everything moving very slowly, it was as if she as running normally and the world around her was slowing down.

She sniffed the air, she was approaching the building, she could smell Gravitas' intoxicating scent. She now held Sorg on her back with both hands, leaned down and leapt upwards, reaching the rooftops of one of the buildings. She paused for a second when she landed, reading the shockwaves, then bolted. Within seconds, Rakasha hopped down into the sun room, the wind braking her fall and slowing her fall so that she touched down onto the floor. She let Sorg down and held out her hand, a small swirl of wind encircling her to keep her scent hidden. She said in a very small whisper, looking at Sorg's aura.

Ok, Ice Man...Lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gravitas took a deep breath then gasped, her eyes shooting open. That smell. That blind one! She's here to kill Maphisto!...Wait. Thats Sorg. Did she bring him here? Whats going on? Maybe! YES!

She stood up, using the wall as her balance and ran to the door, kicking it as hard as she could. She stepped back all the way to the wall then ran forwards, kicking it again. She repeated this over and over, trying to get the message to Sorg that she was here and to hurry. The pain was intensifying and the birghtness of the room was starting to get to her, the sweat dripping from her clothes and hair.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Synfol lay sleeping on the couch in Lisa and Nyghtshade's room. They had brought her up there after she'd calmed down, hoping sleep would relax her even further. While she slept, they discussed what had happened.

"Nyghtshade, why can't we tell someone?" Lisa asked, a little flustered.

"We don't want people to freak out over something that really isn't a threat right now,"Nyghtshade said whilst pacing, hands clasped behind his back.

"Okay, I can agree with that, but what about the people who've already heard?"

Nyghtshade stopped in his pacing and turned towards her. "What do you mean?" he asked gently.

"What about those people with keen hearing that have already heard? I guarantee you at least one person may have."

"And who is that?"

"Fehn," Lisa replied. She looked towards the sleeping Synfol, wondering if her dreams were peaceful, nightmarish, or even existent. When she looked back to Nyght, he was pacing again. His pacing was getting on her nerves, and frankly, making her more afraid. She got up from the chair she was sitting in and put her hands gently on his waist, turning him around to face her. Lovingly, she put her arms around him and leaned against his chest. "Won't you stop? You're making me scared."

Nyght held Lisa close and listened carefully since she spoke so softly. When he heard that he was making her scared, his face fell and his heart hurt. He never meant to make her scared. All he could do was hold her there, trying to comfort her. He lifted her chin to look at him after a few minutes of thinking. "You are right. Some already know, and the others need to as well. We will alert them tonight at the feast."

"I know it may now be the best timing, but they need to know. Thank you," Lisa said. They both looked towards Synfol before walking off to get changed for the feast.

------------------------------
Sorg was flung onto the dog's back before she took off running. He was little shocked, but as he looked around he got over it. As she ran, it was like she was running in slow motion, everything moving very slowly. It was as if she was running normally and the world around her was slowing down. It was all over just as quickly as it started, though. Within seconds they were in the sun room, the dog pulling Sorg off of her back.

"Okay, Ice Man...Lead the way."

Sorg nodded and walked silently and quickly over to the door. He heard a faint banging to the right. Gravitas! He turned back to the dog and put a finger over his mouth, indicating no more talking. He opened the door slowly, praying it was oiled and would not squeak. Once it was open just enough, he poked his head out into the hall. After seeing no one, he darted down the hall to his right - where the banging was coming from. He checked to make sure the dog was behind him before continuing.

Two guards were discussing something stupid just around the corner. The banging was coming from the door at the other end of the hallway, and they were paying no mind to it. Obviously, this had been occuring for quite sometime.

In a whisper, though he would have preferred to mouth it, he said, "Stay here. I will take care of the guards. Listen for anyone else coming." With that he disappeared around the corner. He snuck behind one the of the guards and punched through his gut with an ice block hand. His other hand was on the guard's neck, burning through it like paper. After letting the guard drop he lunged towards the next one and covered his mouth with a red hot hand. The guard looked terrified and tried to fight back. Before long, Sorg had burned through his jaw and was using his other hand to burn through his throat. Ice would not be needed here. Luckily, the banging had covered up the slight noise from the fight.

Reaching around the corner, Sorg motioned for the dog to follow. He gave her no time to actually join him before he took off towards the door. The banging was defeaning that close, but Sorg didn't even notice. He realized the door was locked and turned his right hand to ice.

"Gravitas!" he yelled through the door. Another bang erupted. "Gravitas, it's Sorg! Please, you must listen to me!"

-------

Synfol looked around the dark room. It looked familiar and she knew immediately where she was at.

"Come on out Hyperion, Erebus, who ever you are!" she shouted.

Rainbow colored lights floated out of the darkness. "Hello, Synfol," the angelic voice rang out.

"Why am I here, Hyperion? Where is Erebus?"

"Peace, dear Synfol. Erebus shall not be joining us."

"Well, why am I here then? Last time I checked, I wasn't dying."

"I have come to discuss your...vision so to speak," Hyperion said, the ever angelic voice echoing back.

"The one about Gilver?"

"Yes."

"What about it?"

"I have come to warn you."

"What about?" Synfol cocked her head, shielding her eyes from the blindingly bright light flowing from Hyperion. The name meant 'God of Light' in Greek, but from the last meeting, Synfol inferred that Hyperion was the 'God of Life'.

"Gilver is very strong. Two years have passed and his army has grown. He will be hard to defeat and a sacrifice will have to be made."

"A sacrifice?" Synfol thought about it for a moment. "Are you saying that I will have to die to save my friends?"

"Unfortunately, it's not that simple. It is not you, dear Synfol, that will die."

"Who then?" Synfol asked desperately. The lights from Hyperion were fading into the darkness, the angelic voice growing silent. Slowly, everything was being sucked away. Hyperion was disappearing, the darkness becoming inky again. "Who?!" Synfol shouted.

Synfol woke up with a start, sitting straight up, the blanket falling off of her. She couldn't think, her breathing was ragged, and her head was throbbing. One thing kept racing through her mind though:

"It is not you, dear Synfol, that will die."

Synfol looked towards Nyghtshade and Lisa's room, Lisa running back and forth from her closet. "Well, then who?" she mumbled worriedly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Scarlet sighed. The tunnel exploration was canceled again. She made her painful way backward out of the tunnel, all the way mouthing curse words to herself. What could possibly have happened this time? She finally got out and was able to see what was going on. She took one look at Fehn and Beth and knew something was terribly wrong. She calmly put her swords on her back, gently pulled Beth away from Fehn and looked him dead in the eye. "What did you hear?" she said in a voice that ment she was ready to kill. She was so not going to let anything spoil her and Seldous's first day home. She would kill thousands before she let anyone screw with her friends.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLone1 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Sal followed everyone inside the fortress. He saw that everyone was having a great time reuniting with Seldous and Scarlet. He decided not to bother them, thinking how Rakasha would react when she sees Seldous for the first time in two years. He noticed that the others had split up and decided to quietly slip away as well. He sank inside the shadows without anyone else noticing and headed towards his room. Before he went back to the outside world, he lifted up his jacket and shirt and saw the mark that his shadow showed him two years ago. He didn't know why he was doing this, it became a routine to him.

Sal pulled down his shirt and jacket and popped out inside his room. He threw his bag in a corner and covered the window. He put his hand on the floor and shaped his shadow in front of him.

His shadow smiled at him and said, "Hiya, nice reunion that was, wasn't it?"

Sal sat down against the floor and said in a small voice, "Yeah, that was..."

"You better be careful when shaping me during daylight, you're no good vaporized." Sal's shadow said pointed at the window. "Anyway, I'm glad your lycan friend ain't here, he sure did roughed me up when you first shaped me to him."

"That's because you weren't answering his questions properly." Sal said sternly.

Sal's shadow shrugged. "Well I can't have you recognize your true identity, it would've been chaos, especially for your lycan friend."

Sal gave out a sigh. "Well I have some questions I want to ask you."

"Ok then, ask away, but I'm not giving out anything that might hint you about the real you." he said with a grin.
-------------------------------------------
Inside a dark room, Ken was sitting in his desk, working on a puppet for his later shows. He had already made sure the body wasn't decomposing, so all he needs is to remove whatever inside he didn't need and the rest would be a long, but not difficult process for him. Next to him was a girl named Sarah. She was quietly sitting next to Ken playing with his present, a puppet of a wolf. She was taught by Ken a little bit of puppeteering, but she had trouble working on puppets that are on all fours. She watched the wolf fall when her fingers slipped up and gave a small giggle at her mistake. Sarah turned her head to Ken. "Kenny, when is the next show?"

Ken was removing a stomach and turned to Sarah. He lifted up the head of his soon to be puppet and open and closed it's mouth as Ken did a little ventriloquist show. "As soon as I'm done working, little Sarah."

Sarah giggled and looked back to her present. "Okaaay, Kenny." Sarah wasn't really bothered about the dead person's head, or the fact that Ken was operating on a corpse, she was already too used to all of that. Ken gave a small grin and went back to work.

The atmosphere suddenly changed when a Union messenger came into their room. "Keeeeny, you have a visitor." Ken immediately turned to the messenger and stared at him with a cold, unwelcome look like he would to anybody with the exception of Sarah. "What do you want." he said with a cold, harsh tone.

"It's from the Master, he-"

Ken raised his hand to cut him off. "Come, little Sarah, we're leaving." he said in a softer tone.

"Okaaay!" Sarah said cheerfully as the wolf returned back into it's stake. She placed the stake inside her pocket rushed behind Ken.

As they were about to leave, Ken turned to the messenger. "Next time.." Ken slapped the messenger across the face. "knock on the door." Sarah gave a cheerful wave before they completely left the room. Ken opened the door to Maphisto's chamber and walked inside with Sarah behind him. "You wanted me?"

TheLone1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 pm

"What did you hear?"

Fehn just ignored Scarlet's question and turned to walk out of the closet. With determined steps he made his way from there to Lisa and Nyghtshade's room where he had heard Synfol. He did not even knock, but just walked right.

"What is going on?" he demanded as he surveyed the room. Lisa nad Nyght were standing in the middle of the room while Synfol sat on the couch. He looked back and forth between them waiting for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth clung to Scarlet as she watched Fehn leave. He was acting so strange and she didn't like it. She wrapped her tiny arms around Scarlet's waist and burried her head in her hair.

"I had something wonderful to tell him too," she murmured in Scarlet's ear as a small tear slid down her cheek. "I'm going to have a baby."

writergirl24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Scarlet absently patted Beth's hair as she watched Fehn leave. What the hell was going on? He had no right to scare Beth like that. He'd pay for it later, but right now she had to calm Beth down.

Knowing when to call for help is always a sign of maturity. She needed someone to find out what the hell was up with Fehn. She easily connected her mind to Seldous's. "I'm so sorry to interupt but I need your help."she called to him, knowing that he would come.

Beth hugged her and she hugged her right back. Who knew how hard this must be for her? The poor girl was trembling. Scarlet almost fell over in shock when Beth told her that she was having a baby.

"Beth, it's going to be alright. Don't worry, you'll be able to tell him soon. It'll be alright,"she wispered back. Now Fehn was definitly going to get it.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Seldous heard Scarlet's voice in his mind asking him to come to her which meant she was in trouble or someone else was in trouble. He was fine with hearing Scarlet in his mind, it was much better then Sumizome; he shivered at the thought.

He concentrated and located Scarlet's direction then turned towards Chelsea and Griever with a masked facial expression. "I got to go somewhere" He said as he walked backwards away from them and when he was a good distance away from them he turned his back to them.

'I'm coming...just don't do anything rash' His thoughts entered Scarlets' as he began to run towards the building they were in. He was there in just moments then entered it and automatically he knew she wasn't alone.

He smelled Fehn, Beth, Synfol, and two other unfamiliar scents but they were familiar at the same time, because they smelled of vampires. His walks quicken but he stopped abruptly when he entered the room that the closet was in.

'What is she doing in a closet?' He walked slowly as he thought about how unusual the situation was. He cracked open the door to the closet and when he saw Beth and Scarlet's body he opened the door fully.

"What happen?" He asked as he took a moment to take in the scene; he wondered why Beth was crying was she hurt? He walked towards them and placed a hand on Beth's back as he looked down at her..
Last edited by stagger on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Because it was much quicker and less upsetting for Beth, Scarlet spoke with her mind. "Fehn went fucking crazy! He came in here, pulled Beth out of the secret tunnel, wouldn't tell us what was going on. Oh ya and he upset Beth. I'm so going to fucking kill him. Oh Beth's pregnate. She didn't even get the chance to tell him. He is so getting his ass kicked" Scarlet was tapping her fingers on her leg. She tended to do this when she was super pissed off.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

Beth jumped at the gentle touch of Seldous's hand, but when she saw it was him she just whimpered and held tighter to Scarlet. She knew she shouldn't be as upset as she was, but she couldn't stop. Fehn had been acting so weird and she knew he wouldn't act that way unless there was something very wrong. She laid her head on Scarlet's shoulder and hiccuped.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled to Scarlet trying to stop her tears, but she just couldn't. "I-i don't know what's wrong with me. It's just h-he's never been like that before..." she had to stop as another sob escaped. She abandoned her apology and hid her face again. She felt so stupid.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

Seldous shook his head and placed his other hand Scarlet's other hand holding it still and stared at her. 'Don't...calm down and think straight, do you really want to kill your friend's lover?' He was still speaking in her mind but by now he pulled his hands away from both Scarlet and Beth.

He looked out the closet 'Whatever his reasons were...i'm sure they were good ones' he thought as he stared at the wall of the room. He looked back at them then backed off a little "Come on we can't be staying in a closet".

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am

"It's alright Beth. I know. Don't apologize. I know. Cry all you want to."Scarlet wispered soothingly to Beth and gently patted her back.

'I don't want to kill him. I want him to suffer through recovery,' she thought back,'Please go find out what is going on.'

She gently helped Beth stand up. "Come on, I'll take you to your room"

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

"No." Beth said suddenly looking up at Scarlet, "not there please. I need...my garden...please," Beth whispered through her tears. She allowed Scarlet to lead her out of the closet, but refused to let go of her. She wanted to be with her flowers. They always calmed her and made her feel better.

They reminded her of home, the only place she knew of where there was no chaos. She needed that memory of peace, especially now. She looked up at Scarlet with such a pleading look. The flowers were the only things that could calm her.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 am

He nodded then walked out the closet wondering why Fehn was acting like this and he wanted a answer. If he was getting Scarlet and his own wife upset he deserved to explain, especially if he was stopping him from celebrating Beth's pregnancy.

He caught Fehn's scent and followed him slowly making sure not to seem like a enemy or to startle him. When he saw Fehn he sighed and quicken his pace until he was standing beside him but what he didn't notice is that he entered the room of three vampires.

He stared at the one vampire who he knew which was Synfol then his eyes drifted to the other two vampires which he never seen in his life. 'Nyghtshade and Lisa?' He thought as he looked at both their faces then back to Fehn 'and why was he here with them?' his thoughts were filling his head.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 am

Scarlet blinked at her. "Sure, Beth. Your garden. Where is that exactly?" She looked at her. She was still shaking. Why did Fehn choose now to go crazy?? Scarlet tapped anxiously on her leg and rubbed Beth's back. She remembered the last time she'd been that scared. The day the police took her to id her parents bodies. She could still see them. She would not let anything harm anyone else she cared about. Ever.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 am

"It's on the sixth tier," Beth replied in her soft voice, "next to my ward. I had them put it there so I would be able to g-get to the healing erbs quickly wh-when i needed them." Beth looked thankfully up at Scarlet then laid her head on her friend's shoulder. Just thinking about being among her flowers made her calm down a little. Her sobs became quieter and her tears were just a small trickle.

"Will you stay with me there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fehn was oblivious to everything that was going on around him. He had stopped hearing all conversations since he'd left Beth. He had lost all sense of what he was doing right after he'd pulled her out of the tunnel.

He hadn't heard her talking to Scarlet about the baby and he did not hear Seldous come into the room. His eyes and focus were fixed on the people in the room before him. He wanted them to tell him that he had heard wrong and he needed to get his ears checked.

As he stood there he thought of his capture by Maphisto and shuddered. He was scared Beth would come to the same fate if Gilver attacked.

When he had heard Synfol's words he had been so frightened for Beth that he had completely thrown all judgement aside to find out if what he had heard was true. It couldn't be true. He didn't want it to be.

He had known that the time would come for one of their enemies to come for them, but now that it was finally upon them he was scared for his little wife. She was not strong enough for this like the rest of them were. What if he couldn't protect her when the time came for him too? What if she was taken.

He couldn't even bear the thought. He tried to push these thoughts out of his mind as he stood waiting for someone ot answer him. He was getting impatient.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 am

((Blissfully unaware of Fehn's lil' outburst. XD))

Griever nodded at Seldous as he left. Chelsea, most could tell, was curious as to why he was going. However, before she could think much on this matter, Griever put a hand on her shoulder.

"I am going to see how the preparations for the celebration are going on the seventh tier. Can I expect your company?"

Chelsea nearly shook her head at him. Always so polite! But then again, she hadn't done as much rubbing off on him as he'd rubbed off on her in the past two year. It showed in her speech.

"Of course." Chelsea smiled. "It is quite silly of you to ask,"

"Not at all. I simply thought you might wish to go ready yourself for this celebration."

"Since when have I been the kind of girl who needs over and hour to ready myself for anything?" This caused Griever to laugh a little.

"Never." He took hold of Chelsea's hand. "Come,"
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm

The room Ken entered was no place for a small child, even one as twisted as Sarah. The walls to is chamber were smeared in blood, there was parchment scattered everywhere and ink splotches mixing with the blood sickeningly. Maphisto was sitting slouched in his ornate chiar, which had some of the details missing, which were scattered on the floor. He was quiet, his feet resting on the overturned broken desk. Though the room looked in total chaos, Maphisto was calm and collected, though a bit manic. His hair wasn't kept in its usual fashion. Bits of white hairs were strewn across his face and his fangs were poking from his mouth, which was never his norm. He was swirling a glass with the red secretion in it, gazing off into the oblivion. He seemed to snap back into reality when he heard Ken walk right in the door.

"You wanted me."

Maphistos left eye twitched and his head tilted slightly to the right. It was apparent that he was very distraut but he was trying to keep his composure in front of his guest. He lifted the glass to his lips and swallowed a gulp of the liquid. He licked his lips, looked at the glass and began to swirl it again, speaking as he did so. His voice, once full of pride and dignity was shattered with aguish and manic stricken tones.

"Indeed. I want a puppet. You make them- Of course you do. But I want her to be very...very special...I want my lovely Gravvie...My Gravitas...Get her to me. I want her now. Also...I want a blind lycan doll...find her too...she's around here somewhere."

Maphisto stood up and walked over to Ken, moving a hand to the girls back and ousting her from the room. He turned to Ken and grabbed his chin with his icy boney fingers, his nails digging into his soft flesh.

"Next time..."

He pulled the glass back and shattered it in his grasp, grinning from ear to ear, eyes wide with the left one twitching. He shoved Ken away from him and spoke through his bloody teeth.

"KnOcK oN tHe DoOr!"

The door slammed shut with enough force to shake the chandeliers from the ceiling. There was a comotion from the otherside of the door, as if the desk had been flipped again but then there was silence, as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rakasha kept her eyes open, following Sorg's aura, keeping close to his heels and keeping her ears open.

"Gravitas!" Sorg yelled through the door. Another bang erupted. "Gravitas, it's Sorg! Please, you must listen to me!"

Gravitas stopped kicking and pressed her body against the door, pushing her ear against. She whispered, knowing that soon, Maphisto would be comming to check in on her.

"Hurry my love! Maphisto will be wanted to see me! Hurry!"

She backed away from the door and pressed herself against the side wall as far as she could go, knowing that door would break from its hinges and hit the back wall.

Rakasha could hear footsteps, see the vibrations in the wall comming from the left.

"Ice man, we have company, you better hurry!"

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel'swings on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Scarlet nodded to Beth. "Of course I'll stay with you." She bit her lip to keep herself from voicing the fact that all she really wanted to do was follow Seldous to find out what the hell was going on. She needed to burn off some steam. Maybe when Beth cooled down, they could go see the training area. That would be fun.

Angel'swings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Thank you Scarlet," Beth whispered. She then allowed herself to be lead down the hallway towards the sixth tier and her garden. As she walked she tried not to think about Fehn. It was killing her that he hadn't told her what had upset him so much, but then again he was always doing that. He tried to protect her from anything that might hurt her or scare her. This time though; he had not accomplished that. His strange reaction had only made it worse.

"What do you think happened? Why is Fehn acting this way?" Beth finally asked unable to stop thinking about him.

Then as they continued walking Beth absently placed a hand on her stomach. There was no change there yet. It was still flat, but she felt the baby. She could sense it in there. She already loved it and hoped Fehn would too.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Ness follows the others out of the room, staying close behind for a bit. She hears something about Beth being pregnant, and she stops in her tracks. Pregnant? Wow. I didn't know. She decides to let them talk for a bit. She isn't very good at calming people down, so she'd probably get in the way or something. She steps into the shadow of a wall. Emerging into the shadow realm, she wanders around aimlessly. She see's Sal walking in the shadow realm for a moment before disappearing into his room.

She sighs and makes her way up to the seventh tier before stepping out of the shadows. Not much time had passed and there was still plenty to be done to set up for the celebration tonight. She asks a nearby Lycan if there was anything she could do to help, then gets started on his suggestions.
Last edited by Jazira on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!