Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Normal. Vampire. Role-play.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Normal. Vampire. Role-play.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StealFire on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Dear Role-players,

I've been looking for just an ordinary, vampire-based role-play. One with a decent plot, writers that are fairly articulate, and characters that have even a shred of depth, but I've come up empty handed. However, I'm not here to complain about these things.

One might argue that I haven't searched long enough, but I'm tired of searching for something I might not find. I've gone to the Fantasy section of the forums and looked there. I've used the search bar. Nothing. I've role-played many times before, but not on this site, so there's a possibility that I just don't know how to search correctly yet.

Please, someone tell me that the RP I'm looking for exists.

If not, I'd like to make one of these vampire role-plays. Not a "Vampire High School of Love”, and not a role-play based off of "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. No, I would make a role-play full of interesting and unique vampires, an exciting RP with enough intellect to make Anne Rice proud.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea.

Ciao Bella,

Alice

P.S. Sorry if I used so many adjectives that my writing's coming off as weak, it’s been a little while and I haven't settled back into my usual level of competence.
"If 13 is unlucky then 12 and 14 should be guilty by association."

“If it doesn't work, at least it will be an interesting train wreck.”

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

((Guess which people said/wrote the quotes above and I'll give you a cookie.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StealFire
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Normal. Vampire. Role-play.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:02 am

I myself am not too keen on the vampire scene and how they go about things but when I do happen to find a very serious level of roleplaying I can easily feel the vibe. It's a vibe of aged maturity, deep intellect, and a darkness that I just can't help but to fall in love with. If you do happen to start a roleplay of your own, I'd be more than interested in joining you.

I'm not knowledgeable about how what a plot for vampires would consist of so I'm pretty open minded to see what responses you get and whether or not you take things into your own hands. Feel free to send me a message~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:00 am

I'm not really into the vampire scene, save the Blade-Esque, mostly because the RPs I come across aren't that well, interesting to read...

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elfmoon319 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:18 pm

i could use a good vampire rp but i can't really think of a plot right now so if you start one i'd love to join!

elfmoon319
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!