Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

P.O.O.P (OoC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

P.O.O.P (OoC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 am

The following is an advertisement torn from the Kickapoo High School newspaper, and updated via the website.
Super Special Awesome New Club

Have you ever been abducted by aliens and/or are one? Do you talk to fairies? Is the ghost of your dead uncle annoying you because you wonā€™t feed his cat? If you said yes to any of these, you probably arenā€™t crazy, just enlightened. And even if you are a few bolts, we at the Paranormal Observation Operations Patrol might not be able to pay for your psychiatric visits, but we can probably prove you are insane for good reasons.

POOPā€™s mission here at Kickapoo is that of revolutionaries. So much of our society thinks what scientist have discovered is all fact. All the answers we can dig up are there. Blind fools! Did Pierre de Fermat give up on his number theory when the only person interested in helping him was an incompetent hothead who couldnā€™t even solve his brain teasers? Hell No! And oh, if he could see what the world thought about his work ages later, he probably would have got out his grave and jumped for joy. And perhaps he did! Thatā€™s the kind of stuff we have to find out!

Although you may be intimidated by POOPā€™s mysterious leader who has who has newly arrived at the school and is dazzling everyone with good looks, please donā€™t be discouraged from joining. We only expect that members are willing to sacrifice their valuable time, lives and perhaps even money to our noble cause. Not a bad deal for learning the mysteries of life the universe and everything.

Our station is the old, but newly refurbished sports storage shed by the football field. However, since you have had enough interest to read this far, you may want to hurry. Other likeminded individuals have surely joined by now, and our base of top secret operations of advanced science may be too equipped with by ineffable tech to be recognized. We already got Wi-Fi and a snack machine.

Application form:
Name: (First and last.)
Sex: (Donā€™t put ā€œYes, pleaseā€. Only the valiant leader can do such thing.
Year: (Even freshmen are allowed. Of course, we also need as many staff supporters as we can get.)
Appearance: (We just want the facts. Pics are fine. Saying you are the most attractive kid in school will get you a slap on the wrist; the title is taken already.)
Reason for joining: (ā€œBecause itā€™ going to be a blast, yo!ā€ or because ā€œthe leader is the coolest person on the planetā€ may be an understandable answers, but are not acceptable.
Position you are applying for: (What do you want to do in the club?)
Player: (Answer something! You may not know what it means, but it is vitally important to the mission!)
Our Current Members are:
Generalismo*:
Vice Generalismo:
Cryptozoologist:[/b]Silvia Hawkins
Conspiracy Theorist:
Spirit Medium:Razz Ray Lolico
ETC:

P.S : ā€˜zas now courteousy of Green Around the Gills Pizza (867 5309)
*open, but not nessesarilly the kinda person who would write the add, just apporve it.
Last edited by BurningBridget on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: P.O.O.P (OoC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 am

Name: Silvia Hawkins
Sex: girl. Sure hope thatā€™s peachy. I really donā€™t wanna sneak in wearing overalls, or come in with mommaā€™s tree chopper.
Year: no more hazing for me, Iā€™m a sophty now! Yay!
Appearance: Aw figs newtons! The media center is full and my phonebatteries are deadsies, but Iā€™m surely sure that a written description wonā€™t ruin my chances. You can tell Iā€™m honest, right?
Iā€™m a browned eyed -people say their funny looking but I hope you donā€™t think that- ginger; that means Iā€™m pale skin, curly red haired and freckled. Sure hope you think my pigtails are cute. Iā€™m 5ā€™2ā€ and slender -please donā€™t make me say my weight- with an A cup. If the later prevents you from letting me in Iā€™ll slap you to the moon. Anyway, I try to make sure what I wear is prodigiously colorful and pretty, but Iā€™ve been cutting down on the flashies since I gave that one kid in my class a seizure.
Reason for joining: Bigfoot is my poppa. I know it sounds like an asinine farce but itā€™s totally true!
So, like, one day, when momma working late at the convenience store, she ended up leaving her purse. And not only did I figure out she liked balloons, but I found the number for this pizza place she orders the pie with the extraneous mushrooms! The pizza boy seemed nice and the pizza was the bomb, but his attentions and intentions were ambiguous.
Then, I decided to go follow the pizza boy, because he never told where the pizza place was, and eventually I wandered in the woods. Thatā€™s when I saw him, unafraid. We talked about the ironies of history, the weather, politics, philosophy and the number fourty-two. Did you know he is a track for a literally underground Olympics: no wonder he canā€™t be caught on film. So, we instantly connected, and I asked him if I could show him to my friends, but he said they just wouldnā€™t understand. And as he left, that was when I realized it. Not only did I realized that we looked a bit a like minis his pelt, mane and gigantism, but he had a stable job, which explained why momma always got those checks every month and would tell me about who sent them.
When I told the other members in the Kickapoo Gringos cheerleading squad, they kicked me off, but Iā€™m sure they had a good reason. So Iā€™m looking for a new club. Iā€™m really peppy, I can get free drinks from my momā€™s store, and I even memorized the number of that pizza place. Plus, you can never have too many friends! Friendship power, go!
Player: Stilted
Position you are applying for: Crytzoologist

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah Kickapoo, what an awsome place to set a roleplay
Cause its in this song
..::Jack Black (Narrator)::..
A long *** **** time ago,
In a town called Kickapoo,
There lived a humble family
Religious through and through.
But yea there was a black sheep,
And he knew just what to do.
His name was young J.B.
And he refused to step in-line.
A vision he did see of
Fucking rocking all the time.
He wrote a tasty jam
And all the planets did align.

..::Jack Black (Son)::..
Oh the dragon's balls were blazin'
As I stepped into his cave.
Then I sliced his **** ****,
With a long and shiny blade!
Twas I who **** the dragon,
****alizing ****aloo!
And if you try to fuck with me,
Then I shall **** you too!
Gotta get it on in the party zone!
I gots to shoot a load in the party zone!
Gotta lick a toad in a party zone!
Gotta suck a chode in the party zone!

..::Meat Loaf (Father)::..
You've disobeyed my orders son,
Why were you ever born?
Your brother's ten times better than you,
Jesus loves him more.
This music that you play for us
Comes from the depths of hell.
Rock and roll's the devil's work,
He wants you to rebel.
You'll become a mindless puppet;
Beelzebub will pull the strings!
Your heart will lose direction,
And chaos it will bring.
You'd better shut your mouth,
You better watch your tone!
You're grounded for a week with no telephone!
Don't let me hear you cry,
Don't let me hear you moan!
You gotta praise The Lord when you're in my home!

..::Jack Black (Son)::..
Dio can you hear me?
I am lost and so alone...
I'm askin' for your guidance,
Won't you come down from your throne?
I need a tight compadre
Who will teach me how to rock.
My Father thinks you're evil,
But man, he can suck a ****.
Rock is not the devil's work,
It's magical and rad.
I'll never rock as long as I am
Stuck here with my Dad...

..::Ronnie James Dio (Dio poster)::..
I hear you brave young Jables,
You are hungry for the rock.
But to learn the ancient method,
Sacred doors you must unlock.
Escape your father's clutches,
On this oppressive neighborhood.
On a journey you must go,
To find the land of Hollywood!
In The City of Fallen Angels,
Where the ocean meets the sand,
You will form a strong alliance,
And the world's most awesome band!
To find your fame and fortune,
Through the valley you must walk.
You will face your inner demons.
Now go my son and rock!

..::Jack Black (Narrator)::..
So he bailed from **** Kickapoo
With hunger in his heart.
And he journeyed far and wide
To find the secrets of his art.
But in the end he knew
That he would find his counterpart.
Rooooock!
Rah-ha-ha-ha-hock.
Raye-yayayayaye-yock.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes, Siliva is also a reference to Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. But are interested in joining?

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I'm interested in Joining. My character sheet will be up soon. Can I have 2 characters though?
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm

The more the merrier...as long as you don't feel it will signifigantly mar your ability to play as either of them. I should have but this earilier, but I pretty much want a three standard paragraph minum for for each play. However, I'm not saying you gotta have churn out six paragraphs if you want to play two, just do your best.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Wow, oks. Well I guess I will be only playing one. I usually post one to two paragraphs, but I will try my hardest for three ^_^
Sorry I am late posting. I couldn't find the thread!!

Name: Razz Ray Lolico
Sex: female
Year: Junior
Appearance: Well most attractive is taken, so I will go for freak.
Her hair is long, mid waist but she always keeps it up in some form or fashion. Her hair once was blond, but over the years as she matured, it started to turn black and then purple. Her mother was freaked out for a while, but it became 'natural'. Her eyes are black most the time, but when she decides to put on eyeshadow, they take on a shade of that color.
Razz's body is small, all around. She is 5'3 and wears, on average, small clothes, sometimes extra small. She really is skinny, and her chest isn't very big. If she was to dress like a guy, she might be able to pass. Baggy shirt on, then it would be look like a guy, for sure. Her feet and hands/ wrist would have to be the smallest thing on her. For shoes, she wears a size five in womens. Her hands are like a childs nearly, but somehow they look proportional to the rest of her small body.
Reason for joining:Razz was always interested in supernatural things and hoped for a the school to get something of that sort. More than that, she has abilities, which she has always wanted to put to the test.
But most of all, its cause she is a changling. She was switched with Mrs. Lolico's daughter, who died of SIDS in the hospital. This explains her spiritualness, but also it explains why she is so interested in investigating thing none human. She loves animals and plants, and has a strong connection with them. With this in mind, she believes she can be of some help to the group.
Position you are applying for: Spirit Medium
Player: Nya?

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

Sorry for the delay. Razz is fine. However, the sheet was supposed to be done in the first person to make conceptualization to be easier.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

Sorry for the delay. Razz is fine. However, the sheet was supposed to be done in the first person to make conceptualization to be easier.

Now, the only one we really need now is the leaser.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rumples-tilts-kin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 am

I'm interested in joining, I'll get my sheet up soon.

rumples-tilts-kin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm

This is so random, it's awesome. I'll try to put up a sheet today after my classes are done with.

Tenacious D: P.O.D. is "the best [movie] ever, PERIOD!"

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!