Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Call of Destiny

Plot Discussion

a part of “The Call of Destiny”, a fictional universe by VivaVictoria.

A land once of peace is now is oppressed by King Zalthu who plans not to rule the world, but to destroy it. Though there are those who wish to fight, however the Chosen One doubts it is truly his destiny to defeat evil. Will he listen to destiny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Call of Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

This is where any type of big plot or action will be discussed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat May 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Okay so some announcements, I just finished the Warrior character. And now is when to start talking about the beginning of the roleplay. I would say I will try the best I can to get the first post up Monday, if not then the latest will be Tuesday. But because the intended date is Monday I want all characters in then if they are already not in now.

But with the beginning of the roleplay we need to first get our characters together in a group, so I'll give you an idea of how we are going to start.

The Chosen One will start off passed out outside of a tavern, but he is awoken by a bucket of water splashed on his face by the Guardian. There he will wake up and see the Princess and the Guardian both, but by the sight of a pretty lady he will commence flirting with the Princess not really noticing the Guardian as he makes a fool out of himself.

@CutUp Have the Guardian attack the Chosen One somehow, its your choice on how the Guardian will act in an offense.

While inside of the tavern the Warrior is with his friend the Scout, they decide to leave and as doing so the Survivor bumps into the Warrior where the Warrior then will threaten and insult the Survivor by calling him an abomination. That is when the Survivor can attack the Warrior.

@CutUp You can actually have the Survivor even throw the Warrior out of the tavern and take the fight outside, either way the fight needs to happen outside of the tavern.

The reason why I want some characters to go immediately into a brawl against each other is because once there is fighting in the streets the dwarven authorities will see the chaos that they have cracked down hard in the refugee districts to stop and will deploy dwarven spice pouches that when burst will dissolve like a gas and knock anyone who inhales it out.

This being so that they will wake up and end in a dwarven jail. But luckily with the Deceiver was not caught up in the fight nor was she outside to be near enough to be arrested, she instead was in the tavern looking out a window to spy on the princess knowing news of her visions.

But even if they do successfully escape, they are still going to have to decide where they are going to hide. So there will be decision making in the time to come.

@AshtKerr So The Deceiver has snuck in, she will manipulate a dwarven guard to give her the keys and she can free them from their cells.

But that is just the start of it because now they have escape the dwarven jail, and that's where the fun begins, because now they will have to decide how they are going to escape the jail. Will they split up or stick together? Will they stick to stealth or find their stuff as fast as possible and bust through the place weapons out and risk a dwarven army coming after them.

So yeah, I hope the beginning does not sound too rehearsed, but I just had to find someway to get the characters together. If anyone has questions with beginning feel free to ask. If you have any issues please private message me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!