Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

True Forms

Questions, Comments & Concerns

a part of “True Forms”, a fictional universe by Meow Meow.

This is but a simple, calm Neko RP. No action or blood. We look at four cats with special abilities to change between being a human and a full cat and how they will react with their lovely owners.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “True Forms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Questions, Comments & Concerns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Here you may post and questions or concerns you have, and I promise I'll try to get right back to you! Try to keep them here, I'm kind of obsessed with keeping things organized. (Nicer way of saying that I'm OCD)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Questions, Comments & Concerns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Mon May 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Meow meow! :3 I was wondering if there were any extra roles, like a friend of the owners, or some random cat, for example. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 pm

@Kamibito

I suppose I could allow that. :3 Which would you prefer? To be a Neko or to be a regular human? Either way I think for human, you would be an owners roomie or something. If you wanna be a Neko, you would be like an outsider with no affiliation to either faction.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Tue May 20, 2014 7:15 am

@Meow Meow
I was planning on playing a human, but if there has to be a balanced ratio, anything is fine with me.

Kamibito
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

@Kamibito
Yeah that's perfectly fine, actually really works out because some other person really wants to join, so I'll give them the Neko part. So you'll be playing the roommate of one of the other human characters. You may choose and work it out with the person you want your character to be with. ^^

Can you show me your idea for a face claim? If you need help I can provide one. :)

I just want gifs~!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Hey all, I will be playing the newly opened roguish Neko part. Just thought I would pop in so you are all aware :D

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Tue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

@Meow Meow :3
Yeah. I was thinking Sora from No Game No Life :3

sushi wolves

Kamibito
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Thu May 22, 2014 1:46 am

@Vestigial:
It's all good, I understand~!

I just don't want this RP to die out, so I'm trying to make sure we start soon and keep people hooked. Don't forget to finish your characters boys and girls~!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Fri May 23, 2014 9:15 pm

aarondalea:
That's fine no worries. :) It looks great~! ^^

Everyone:
Ok so I want you all to try to finish your WIP's over the weekend! And if you can get yours in Vestigial that'd be dandy. :3 No rush though. Take your time and make those character sheets amazing.

I'm going on a camping trip for memorial weekend, I may have Wifi, I may not, so don't know if you guys will be able to get a hold of me, but hopefully! Have a great weekend fellas~!

BTW, if this RP does sadly die... I will restart it and keep the people who want to stay in touch~! See ya guys! :3

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue May 27, 2014 12:41 pm

BOOM!
Done.
:D

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat May 31, 2014 11:25 am

AWWWWWW!

Did everyone disappear? :( Am I gonna have to restart this RP? How disappointing. Well if anyone is still there, and would like to keep there spot, just let me know.

I'll probably restart the RP after June 13.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat May 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Im here! Been waiting for this to start up, I just thought everyone was finishing their characters.
If you restart, count me in with the same character :D

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Because I don't want to individually send Pm's out to everyone again, I'm just gonna post this here and hope people check in with me. :)

So I will be restarting this RP on June 14th. I will also be making a new roleplay that should come up around that time as well if you are interested.

Anyone who wants to hold there spot please let me know here by just a post and I will reserve it for when it comes back up.

Hopefully the roleplay will actually be able to start then. I've decided to do this restart because two players are completely absent and haven't checked my Pm's from a long time ago, and there's not that much activity among the OOC as I was hoping. So I'll give it a second go because I really worked hard on this RP, and I don't want it to die.

Thanks for reading,
MeoMeow

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Okay, I'll going to try and join again :D

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!