Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Religion War [Interest Check, sign up & OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Religion War [Interest Check, sign up & OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 am

The Kings, the Mountain King and his Clan Lords, and the Emperor all looked anxiously, as Pope Storma II presented himself before them. They had all been called to the Papal State, to it’s holy capital of Curia.
‘Kings and Queens, Mountain King and Clan Lords, I am sadden to bring you these news, but it is important that you all understand the decision that I have made…From this day on, every Kingdom and empire must do it’s utter best to rid the World of the Heretics, whom roam our lands, raid our lands, and believes in Dark Gods, and their Pagan allies, who are nothing more than savage barbarians . They are enemies of Lunian, Farther of Goodness, and Light, so we must declare war against these inhuman creatures,’ Storma II said with a strong voice, ‘Who will stand by my side, and help me in my Crusade, to free this world of the Darkness which dwells and breath in it?’ Pope Stoma II said clearly.
‘I’ll join,’ The Emperor of the Empire of the North said, and many other kings then followed his example, the Elf King said, ‘Though I’m not a believer of Lunian, I do want to keep the political friendliness to my allies, so I will distribute my warriors and rangers to all fronts against the Heretics’, and the Dwarven Mountain King said, ‘I will not force m people to war, but if any of my people desires to go to this war, the I will not hinder them’. The King of the Duchy Rysan said, ‘I do want to participate in thus Crusade, but my borders are threatened by Pagan barbarians from the West and the savage Orcs from the South. I cannot supply anyone with weapons or men, I need them for my own protection, but if any Samurai or Ninja wants to join any army in this Crusade, and their choice has been made’.

Nobody noticed that there was a monk missing after the meeting

‘Lord Saud Thu, the Church has convinced all the Kings to declare war against us,’ the Underling spy reported.
‘Good,’ Saud Thu said darkly, ‘finally we can attack those weaklings with our entire armies. The Lunian followers may be many, but they are nothing compared to our strength, spells, and allies!’
‘Sound the horns of war! Gather your weapons, call forth the demons, assemble the Warriors and Mages, War is upon us!’ Dracul the Demon Master roared, and rose his might sword, and Saud Thu brought his mighty axe up to meet it, and Ichor the Lord of Death Mages raised his Staff and joined the others, ‘their light is nothing compared to our faith, muscles and might over this world’

Alright, before I give you the races, classes, and all that, I would like to admit that I have been inspired by Warhammer, Dungeon & Dragons, Lord of the Rings, and Warcraft, so you’ll probably see some things that I have taken out of each game.

This is a time period where the entire world is thrown into a civil war so they can get rid of the Heretics, but unfortunately they don’t know how many, how strong, or how a great influence the Heretics are. So when the armies of both the Church and the nations march to meet the Heretics in their own land, they find out that they are far from being as stupid, mindless, and disorganized as they had all thought as first.
The start plot of this RP is to hold/attack the main fronts (depending on what side you chose to take), and then there will be a mission for both sides which will determine who will win the war….the Artifacts of the Gods, which are said to make mortals into living gods that can walk the earth.

Everyone! Decide now if you are going to be Good, Evil or a Mercenary for else you will have a hell of a reading, and I don't want to scare people away

The Alliance of the Light

Humans
Humans dominate the world besides for the Nysha, from lowly peasants to the knights in shining armor, from the snoopy lords and counts to the almighty Pope whose word is law. There pretty much isn’t a class that the humans can’t be, as long as it isn’t something completely over powered. All humans are faithful believers of Lunian, Farther of Goodness and Light, and they have an iron will when they all determine themselves on something big! (Note, however, that humans are not wielders of darkness and terror, so they cannot use any spells or abilities that are in any way evil). They are very organized, and can come up with complex plans to outmaneuver their enemies.

There is one group of humans that has turned their back to the Church of Lunian, and has joined the Heretics, and they are called Underlings (since they aren’t biological Heretics) and they are like puppets for the biological Heretics. They go along with their ‘Master’s Plan’

Human Nation/Ruler
Northern Empire/ Marcus Yiwen

Empire of the North
The empire of the north takes up half of the world, and it alone has half of the population of the entire world. It is the strongest nations of them all, but the Emperor have been forced to divided his army into many places. Wild men, giants, and dire wolves are coming down from the northern mountains, unrest amongst the civilians and the lords have forced the Emperor to sent troops into the many towns and villages to keep the peace, and now with the Religion War broken out, he has no option but to throw his remaining pocket of legions to fight back the Pagans, Underlings, Netharzeem Heretics, and the many spies.

The islands 'Island of Storms' and 'Island of Forest' are said to be under control of the Empire of the North, but they are in fact under an iron grip control of the Mafia from the Heckclown Union. Island of Forest is used for creating their illegal drugs, while the Island of Storms has control about 45% of all sea trade into the Empire of the North

Constantine Empire+Papal state (church)/ Pope Storma II

Constantine Empire & The Papal state
It is the Southern region of the Constantine Empire, It is where the capital of the Empire is located. It is considered the most sacred piece of land to the humans, and they are ready to defend it with their last drop of blood. Their general who is suppose to be defending the borders against the Orcs and Heretics, Duke Usaless, is just useless to the Church. So far he has managed to hold back the orcs because they fear his heavily fortified Citadel but he can't hold them back forever...Half of his army is fighting back the Klause Heretics, at the River between Curia and the Heckclown Union.
The Holy Empire is divide into two, but the Pope is above the King of the northern regions of the Holy Empire. The Southern Part has all the holy people and land, while the North has the strongest soldiers.

Veresa Kingdom/ Geremore Lasfal

Veresa Kingdom
Amongst all the nations, the Verasa Kingdom is probably the weakest of them all, for they have been continuously been invaded (by Pagans, Heretics, the Empire of the North, or the Kingdom of Hemillio). Though their Hellast Knights have managed to protect the capital from intruders every time, no matter how vast the army was, the Hellast Knights always managed to save the kingdom.
The southern, and forested part of the Kingdom is ruled by bandits, mercenaries, Heretics and Pagans. And the Capital is close to the thick forest, which makes it valuable against sudden attacks.

Akadia Kingdom/ Sultan Abdula Manidula

Akadia Kingdom
Also known as 'The Kingdom of Tomorrow' for this Kingdom is the most advanced nation of them all. They have muskets in masses, they have the best canons, bullets, and gun powder. They are the best allies for the Papal State, and are eager to follow the Pope. The sultan himself if a fanatic believer of Lunian, which pleases the Pope. They use elephants to make their army stronger, and they have even attached canons to the some of their strongest.

Kingdom of Hemillion / William Hemillion

Kingdom of Hemillio
To make a long story short....this is Rohan, if you don't know that....watch/read Lord of he Rings

Duchy of Rysian/ Mizyari Rysian

Duchy of Rysian
The Emperor, Mizyari Rysian, is believed, by the locals, to be a descendant of Lunian, but the church has disapproved such a believe, and in the past they have tried to destroy the kingdom about three times, but they have all failed due to the brave, strong, spiritual, and morally strong samurais. Today the Duchy of Rysian is reconized as a strong independent kingdom and are respected for their faithful believers in Lunian (though the Papal State now remains neutral with the kingdom)

Hecklown Union/ Councilers: Corpo Ulgosif, Ginoman Mandrich, Arnold Fidler

Hecklown Union
believed to be a democratic union, but it had never been democratic...for the Mafia has always had an iron grip around the kingdom, not letting go to whoever had control over the land. The Mafia are believers of Conagh,The Outlaw King, and are considered to be 'Soulless Men' by the Church, yet the church hasn't dared to attack the Mafia, for they do not know how powerful they are, and they have heard of Kings and Queens who refused to cooperate with them.

Leaders
Pope, Storma II
Kings and Generals
Lords:
Duke Usaless (Church)
Marquis Wigor (Kingdom of Hemillio)
Archduke Aiman Gnawgeo (AKA, Duke of Ironfist of Veresa)
Count Estevan Tersio (Veresa Kingdom)
Viscount Sinoa (Dutchy Rysan)
Baron Hider (Northern Empire)
Marquis Kenneth (Constantine Empire)
Sir Lunken (Northern Empire)

Classes:

Soldiers (everyone): Soldiers are the backbone of the army. They are armed with iron weapons and armor. They come in big mobs, are when they have a strong combination of other classes, then they are very hard to bring down.

Wizards (humans, but all human factions can have them): These are the ranged spell casters, they are specialized in arcane magic, but they are forbidden to do Demonic and Dark magic, due to the strong influence of the Lunian Church. They have a tough time with the Church, since they don’t trust anyone but their own Witch Hunters with arcane powers. They can’t wield any weapons, besides their staffs or small knives.

Knights (Every country has some): The shining knight on a white steed. They are noble, and often leaders of groups of humans, at the size of 60-90 soldiers. Knights are Common in the Kingdom of Hemillio

Gunners (Empire and The Constantine Empire only, and its one-shot guns): These soldiers are specialized in shooting with their pistols and muskets, but they lack in close combat skills. They usually stand at distance and shoot down their enemies.

Samurai (Duchy Rysan only): I’m sure we all know who and what the samurais are.

Ninja (Duchy Rysan only): same as above.

Shadow Assassin (Heckclown Union only): These assassins are mercenaries for both sides of the war. They can take out the high ranked members of the opponent’s army. The elites can control shadows as they please, but this can only happen when they are in thick shadows.

Khans (Akadia Kingdom only): Khans are the elite soldiers of the Akadia Kingdom, they are at the size of an average human, but they are stronger and they wield heavy maces, strong steel armor and they are the only humans that can match the Bromiere Heretics in sheer force.

Monks (Church only): Monks are trained to turn their body into a lethal weapon against their enemies. They usually use staffs, sling shots, and their knowledge for close combat to defeat their enemies.

Priests of Lunian (Church only): Priests are trained to use the forces of Light. They are better to handle the forces of light than any other member of the Church. It is rare that they are armed and sent to war, but some are sent along with the army and heal the wounded.

Paladin (Church only): Elite knights of the Church. They are charismatic, great sword men, expert riders, and they can use the forces of Light to bring goodness to the world. Depending on where in the world they come from, determines their gear and weapons.

Van Guards (Empire of the North only): The elite soldiers of the empire, and the public bodyguards of the emperor. They are armed and armored with steel weapons and armor. They are also given strong pistols and muskets, but they can’t handle them as well as the Gunners.

Hussars (Kingdom of Hemillio only): These light cavalry are armored with leather armor and are given long swords or rapiers that are out of steel. They serve as hit ‘n’ run attacks on the enemy, and they are some of the fastest cavalry soldiers in the world

Crushers (Kingdom of Hemillio only): These heavy armored and armed horse soldiers have a very simple purpose in the army….to crush anything that comes in their way

Inquisitor (Church only): Inquisitors are the public executioners of the Church, for they have ‘purged’ entire towns to set an example to the world what happens to Heresy. They cannot kill innocent people, and if they don’t have clear proofs to the local church that certain people are heretics, they cannot kill them. Inquisitors are above the local laws, as they are ‘Spokes men of the Pope and Lunian.’ They are armed with fine armor, which makes everyone look less important.

Witch Hunter (Church only): Wicth Hunters are the elite assassins of the Church, they too are above the laws, and have a special batch they can show if they get caught by the law. They are specialized to kill single people, and they are also trained in the arts of arcane magic to counter the forces of the Heretics, but they are not as skilled as the wizards. They are lightly armored and armed, and usually use short bows, or crossbows, or pistols for range attacks.
[hr] [/hr]

Underlings (human Heretics): Underlings are humans that have turned their back to the Church to become one of the heretics. They never go alone, they always come in big mobs and for the Heretics they serve as assassins, spies, and they fill up the ranks of their armies. Their armor and weapons depends on what they were before they became an Underling (paladins and below (more like up) can turn their backs to the Church, the rest are far too loyal to the Church, or king).

Pagan (human Heretics): Pagans are barbarians from the ‘Barbaric Tribe Lands.’ They are tall, powerfully built, but unlike the many other kingdoms they can maximum chest plate armor, for they lack in the ability to create good armor and weapons. They are great warriors, and do not fear death. They are divided up into four mighty Clans:

The Black Hooves (known as The Golden Horde, only humans to match the elves in bow use and horse riding)

The Searing Blade (known as Ghauls, great wild men that comes in great numbers, they are some of the strongest humans on the earth)

The Dragon Heads (known as The Great Wild Men, despite for being barbarians they have the best weapons and armor and are well organized)

The Wolf Fang (known as White Wolves, they are some of the most cunning barbarians and they have tamed the great white wolves in the mountains to fight by their side)

Millitary Organization of Human (U may join one of the Organization)

Hellast Knights(Verasa Kingdom):
Knight of the Verasa nothing really special about this Organization, except for this Organization trained the finest sword men in the world

Swallow Knights (Veresa Kingdom-but also under control of Church):
They have base on Verasa, they wonders around the world and heal the injured and sick people. they have only 10 member currently

Knights of the St. Agnes and Alliance of Lunian Church
AKA: Order of St. Agnes(church)
Churches Major Army, Knights of Contantine, Paladins, Inquisitors, Witch Hunters, Clerics, etc...This is the most gigantic system of Military in Human history

The Immortals (Constantine Empire): The Kings Personal Army, they used to be an Palace guard unit, but now they are in front line
Requirement: capablity of using pistol

Hemillion Royal Knights (Hemillion Kingdom): Royal knight of the Hemillion(obviously) famous for their horse tricks

The Crows (Northenrn Empire):[u] Empires Army, they are all Armed in Black, and crow feather that covers neck, Mostly the Van Vanguards, but some knights too reaches this rank.

[u]Black fox (Base is on Constantine Empire):
very famous Mercenaries guild of Human
Also famous for their raiding they do anything for money…literally.

Religion

Lunian, Farther of Goodness and Light: Lunian is the most widespread religion in Ere’mesia, and her Church holds very high influence both in the military and politics, and the highest man in the Church, the Pope, is responsible for securing that there’s political and religious order throughout the world, though there has been Pope’s who has been misusing this power for their own benefits. She is the most divined god of them all, and she only uses her power to help the helpless and weak. She inspires her people to help those who needed them, for whatever they can. Lunian appears naturally as a woman dressed in white and golden ropes, has long blond hair, soft skin, and kind blue eyes that shows innocence and a feint light shines from her.

Conagh, The Outlaw King: Conagh is the God of thieves, bandits and anyone that is an outlaw. His worshippers are mainly in the Heckclown Union, but the great Mafia families outside also prays to him. The Religion of Conagh has managed to stay hidden from the Lunian Church, and they do not wish to revel themselves.

Elves
Elves are masters of bow and sword, they treat each other as equals, but their Lords and kings are above the others. They can only be Rangers, Warriors, Priests of Elsnàr, The Wooden Girl, (their god), or members of Brotherhood of Nature. Elves would never their back to Elsnàr, and are willing to die for their god. Elves live in a utopia and don’t understand why there is so much fighting between the humans, although they believes in a perfect world, they only show hatred toward one race, the Goblelves. They are capable of wielding the forces of Nature and Light, and they are better to everything than the humans, dwarves, and all the other races, and this causes them to be overconfident and soppy towards other races. Elves are probably THE most organized race of them all and masters of bows and swords.

Elven Nation

Kingdom of Pertise – is located in the Southern Part of the Constantine Empire

Kingdom of Pertise
The largest kingdom of elves, they are located in the Southern part of the Holy Constantine Empire. They support the Church, even though they do not believe the same. Elves believes in the Goddess Elsnàr, The Wooden Girl.
The Elves of Pertise, are very isolated from the rest of the world, but they are open enough to know what happens around them.

Commonwealth of Tesadur – is located in the Lake of Eternity, and in the heart of Netharzeem Heretic territory

Commonwealth of Tesadur
The most isolated elves of them all, for they are located in the Lake of Eternity, in the middle of Netharzeem Heretic territory. Little is truly known about them, only the elves of Pertise knows what happens in the Commonwealth of Tesadur.

Leaders
King Tharivol (Male)
General Galanodel (Female)
General Xiloscient (Male)
Lord Anastasia (Female)
Lord Holimion (Male)

Classes
Common Warriors: like human soldier, but these have more elven style armor, and they are allowed to use bows.

Sentry Guards: Guards with thick and broad shields and long spears. They are also trained in usage of bows.

Elven Templar of Elsnàr: like a human paladin, but these paladins/crusaders are specialized in using the powers of water.

Druids: these druids can make themselves have the abilities of ONE element (ex., strong as earth, calm as water, dangerous as fire, swift as the wind). They wear clothes that shows what element they are one with

Priests of Elsnàr: These priests have control over water, but they need water before hand if they want to cast their spells. They wear robes and uses staffs for weapons

Legendary Archers: Legendary Archers are specialized in range attacks with their bows. They don’t wear any armor for it reduces their movements and speed for firing their arrows

Rose of Pertise: They are like the Legendary Archers, and they too don’t wear any type of armor. However they are specialized in close combat with their swords

Elven Millitary Organization

Templar of Elsnar: It is the organization of Templar, Priest, and some common warriors. Central force of the Elven Army, and organized in very strict ranking system:
Legatus->Dictator->Centurion->Marshal->Seniors->Juniors->Vigilant

Brotherhood of Nature: Enormous Group of Druids Even some Human Druids takes part in this organization but there is no warriors, only druids.

Viridian Sentry: Sentry of Commonwealth, Armed in Viridian cloak that matches the environment of Dark forest of Lake of Eternity

Religion

Elsnàr, The Wooden Girl: She is the goddess of all the Elves, and she presents herself as a perfect elf to her believers. She hates the Goblelves and their Pyromaniacs, and thus she grants her people the ability to control the element of Water. She appears as a beautiful elf (some even say, ‘THE most beautiful elf I have ever let eyes on’) in leader armor and a bow in her hand.

Dwarves
The Dwarfs are known for their skills as black smiths, miners, and craftsmen. They have a very solid military (literally, they don’t move from their given position, unless they are killed). Dwarfs are muscular built. Their god is called Midgarde, The Great Mountain King, and all dwarfs believe he is the creator of their race. The dwarfs are divided into Clans, but the Mountain King is the leader of them all, and can call upon them when he sees it needed. Most of the Dwarves that join the Religion War are mercenaries, and thus go along with their employers plans, and they can work for either side.

Leaders
Mountain King Brottor
Clan Lords

Classes
Dwarf Soldiers: You all know the usual soldiers

Guardian: Dwarves with thick armor, strong and broad shield. They are often in the front of the army.

Battle Ranger: Battle Rangers are dwarves clad in thick spiky armor, they are crazy dwarves that punches death in the face. Their armor is their weapon, along with their abilities to wrestle.

Scavenger: these are Dwarven battle assassins, for they are in the heat of the battle and take out specific targets.

Priest of Midgarde: these priests are experts in controlling the element of Earth (even more then the elves druids).

Dwarven Huskarl: Dwarven Champions that is taller than the rest, stronger than the rest. They are mighty warriors that only fools, over-confident, or bold dare to oppose.

Dwarven Thane: Thanes are Dwarven son/daughters of warlords, who wishes to do something with their lives before entering the mighty halls of Midgarde. They are strong, powerful and have basic knowledge of the runic magic which the priests of Midgarde use.

Dwarven Military Group, Guild, etc

Smashers: Dwarven Mercenaries Guild “You pay, We smash!” that is their motto

[u]Thanes' Hall:
King's most loyal soldiers, all the Clan Lords are in this Organization, but it is just name that exist, but it doesn't to much

Religion

Midgarde, The Great Mountain King: Midgarde appears as a dwarf with long brown beard and hair that has grey stripes, he wears a chain mail, wears strong leather boots and gloves, he has a golden amulet with an emerald as wide a thump’s nail, he wears a helmet with dwarf runes scripted, and he wields a dwarf two-hand axe in one of his hands. He has granted his believers limited abilities to control the forces of Earth

Dwarven Nation/Ruler

Nysha Kingdom/Mountain King Brottor

Nysha Kingdom
The Nysha Kingdom is a kingdom ruled by Dwarfs. It is a Kingdom which has evaded all the major wars between humanity, but they have suffered under their own selfish civil wars, as their Warlords tried to take more territory away from each other. the only known Dwarven Clan who hasn't been involved in war is the Midgarde's Stone Hammer Clan, whose leader is the very King of the Dwarves, and son to their God, Midgarde.

*NOTE FOR EVERYONE*
The humans are many, but not as strong as the Evil Races when it comes to single combat, they have the Holy Light to protect them from the Heretics’ dark powers. The elves are not as many as the humans and Goblelves, but they are more than a match for all the races

The Legions of Heresy

Heretics
There are three types of Heretics: the Bromiere Heretics, Netharzeem Heretics, and Klause Von Stein Heretics.

The Bromiere Heretics are biological heretics for they are taller than normal humans, and VERY muscular. They wield weapons that would require a normal human to use both hands lift (and that’s just for their one-handed weapons), and armor that is heavy, thick and can protect them from the bullets of the muskets. They believe in Bromiere, The Angel Bucher, and they wouldn’t even consider leaving a single ‘Lunian Heretic’ alive that they cross. They treat men and women as equals, but they treat the underlings as ‘Second Believers’, or as second-citizens. Believers of Bromiere run head first into battle, not caring about tactics or formation.

Leaders
High-Warlord Saud Thu the Chosen One
Warlord De Stine the merciless
Warlord Drake Wolf the Clever
Warlord Nulognix the Might
Warlord Kuan Ta the Blood Spiller
Underling Warlord Peter the Underling

Classes
Bromiere Warrior: these soldiers/warriors are bigger and tougher than the normal humans

Bromiere War Priest: Bromiere War Priests aren’t priest that just heals, they inspire the faithful believers to fight harder and strikes fear into the enemy. They wield the forces of darkness and their weapons with expertise.

Champion of Bromiere: Tall, and mighty warriors, who are far stronger than the others. They wield massive weapons and heavy armor, they are immune to the guns and pistols of the humans, but very weak towards the elves and Witch Hunters quick attacks. They decrease the moral of their enemies heavily.

Pagan (Searing Blade barbarians): The Searing Barbarians are supporting the Bromiere Heretics with their many powerful Pagan warriors. The Searing Blade Barbarians are the only humans that can match the elves in wood knowledge. (see ‘Pagan’ for knowledge of what classes they can be)

Underling: Humans that have turned their back to the Church for more Physical power granted by Bromiere. Though others join them so they can feel that they are equal amongst the rest.

Religion

Bromiere, The Angel Butcher: Bromiere, The Angel Butcher, and Netharzeem are twins, and both show the same interest in destroying their big sister’s realm. Bromiere is the physically biggest and strongest of all the gods, and he has a greater knowledge of warfare than any other. He wears a great black plate armor with golden rims, with long spikes on the shoulder pads with impaled angel heads on, skull are formed on many parts of the amour that it can fir, his helmet has two long horns sticking high into the air it, and he has a cloak of animal fur. He inspires his believers to fight against the Church of Lunian.

Ruled nation/ruler

They do not have a 100% owned land which they control, it is just the Northern forests of the Norther part of the Holy Constantine Empire. High-Warlord Saud Thu the Chosen One makes the decisions of the Bromiere Heretics, and makes minor orders to the rest of the Heretics, Pagans and Orcs though the world

NOTE
Bromiere Warriors don’t use rifles/guns, and are only foot soldiers, and they don’t have any cavalry (it includes for their Underlings), but they are nearly undefeatable in combat, thigh they are easily outsmarted (except for the Underlings who has some brain), and they are weak to arcane magic and the elves quick attacks.

The Netharzeem Heretics are ‘Demon Worshippers’ and they have the habit of fusing Demons and Devils into their bodies, causing their body to become unstable and mutate, but it makes them more powerful (both physical and magical), they are mad warriors that fight till they are close to death. They accept anyone into their cult, but once you join, there’s no going back, for they immediately fuse their Underlings with demons and Devils. They let Rage and Bloodlust take over them when they fight!

Leaders
High Summoner Golan the Summoner
High Cult Warrior Dracul the Demon Master
Underling Lord Fleming the Half

Classes
Half Demon Underling: Underlings that have joined them, and in order to secure their loyalty, the Netharzeem cultists have fused them with a Demon, thus turning them into a physical mutant (that way they cannot return back to the Church). They are more physical stronger than the Half Devils of Netharzeem, but they lack in the raw demonic power which the Half Devils of Netharzeem and Diabolists have.

Half Devil Cultist: The original Heretics of Netharzeem, they are fused together, increasing their raw power in their demonic power. They have super human speed and senses, and their physical appearance is much that of a human, but they have small horns coming out of their forehead, glowing red eyes, and their skin is transparent (so you can see into their flesh). They are not as skilled in the Demonic powers as the Diabolists

Diabolist: Diabolists are specialized wizards in the arts of Demonic powers. They are allowed to have one demon/devil

*Diabolists are specialized wizards in the arts of Demonic powers

Religion

Netharzeem, The Twisted: Netharzeem inspires his people to be like him, to be hungry for power, to follow their leader till death, to achieve power; even the foulest type of power is encouraged to be used. He presents himself as a half human, half Demonic and Devilish, but despite his physical appearance, he wears flawless clothes to cover most of his mutation.

Ruled nation/ruler

They do not have a 100% owned land which they control, it is just the forests between the Empire of the North and the Kingdom of Hemillion. They are not aware of the Commonwealth of Tesadur in the Lake of Eternity. High Summoner Golan the Summoner and High Cult Warrior Dracul the Demon Master makes the decisions of the army.

NOTE: The Netharzeem worshippers are half demons or devils, and because of not being fully human they decrease the morale of their opponents’ troops. Would you willingly fight against a half demon? And they are treacherous bastards, who would gladly back stab their friends for more power, and they let their blood lust take over them when they fight. They are weak to the guns of the Empire and the Cavalry of the Kingdom of Hemillio, but their Demonic magic makes them dangerous foes.

The Klause Von Stein Heretics are rouge wizards, mad arcane wizard, and run away priests. They are ‘scientist’ that wishes to expand their knowledge of the dark arts and power. All the Klause Von Stein believers are capable of summoning undead soldiers, and they only accept people who are capable of magic (in any forms) and that are either Rouge or exiled from the Church, but if they are capable of using a sword, then they will have to be inspected by General Henry the Dark-Bringer. Their leaders are called for ‘Death Mages’ because they are the best wielders of the dark arts of arcane magic. They are the most organized Heretics of them all.

Leaders
High Magi Ichor
High Magi Hen Da the First
High Magi Hen Re the Second
High Magi Hen Leng the Third
General Henry the Dark-Bringer

Classes
Necromancers: Dark Wizard, masters of the arcane arts of darkness

Death Mage: Wizards and priests that have sold their soul away for more arcane power and eternal life (as in age, they can still die like normal humans). Have heavy disadvantages when fighting close combat.

Underling Soldier

Underling Captain: The Captains are leaders of a warband of either Undead or Underlings, who are in charge of outflanking the enemy and attacking the enemy where it hurts the most

Underling Knight: The Knights are horsed Underlings (who would had thought of that?), and they are the only underlings that are allowed to have some magic. They fight both on the ground and in the air (for they know a certain spell which gives their mount wings)

Vampire: Assassins, war assassins, spies, and bodyguards to the Klause Heretics. They are super-undead forces, and depending on their profession determines how they kill their opponent

Religion

Klause Von Stein, The Creator: Klause Von Stein isn’t a god, but was a real person, who made the Dark Arts of arcane magic into science. He dedicated his life to experiment, research, and uncover the secrets of raw magic, and it led to many discoveries such as the demons and devils, the creation of the undead, and he even had theories about giving eternal life! But he was discovered by the church and publicly burned at the stake as a Heretic, though because of this, more wizards began to follow his foot steps and created the Klause Von Stein Cult, who would finish what Klause started, and uncover all the secrets of magic.

Ruled Land/ruler

They do not have a 100% owned land which they control, it is just the land of the far East of the Holy Constantine Empire, and much of the Northern lands of the Heckclown Union. The Klause Von Steins have a counsel which makes all the decisions.

NOTE
The Klause Von Stein worshipers are weak in fighting skills, so they have the Underlings and their Undead soldiers fight for them. They are not to be taken lightly, for they are very clever and knows how to fight in war. They are masters of magic, but as soon as they engage close-combat, they either screams for help or flee for their lives.

Pagans
The Pagans is a barbaric people that are located in Omens (Orcs) and the Barbarian Tribe Lands (Barbarian Humans). They are good allies with the Heretics, and are more than glad to help them to win the Religion War. They barely wear any armor, and runs head into the battle. They are feared for their berserkers and dangerous shamans. They are some-what organized, but not as much as the ‘civilized’ humans

Leaders
Clan Leaders

Classes
Berserker: The wildest humans, who charge directly into their opponent, and fights like crazed animals. They do not know fear nor pain only fighting. They decrease the moral of their opponents due to their wild actions in battle. Despite being berserk, they can still wear armor (chain mail at max though, due to the pagan primitiveness)

Shaman: Shamans are concentrated on ONE natural element where they get their powers from. They are highly respected, but have to be defended by the Pagan soldiers, due to their lack in fighting skills.

Highlanders: Highlanders are the only soldiers that wear heavy armor, but they move slower than the other barbarians when they have to run and march. They are only from the Dragon Head Clan.

Vandals: Vandals are pyromaniacs, and crazed warriors, who can decrease the moral of their enemies.

Charioteers: Pagans who ride chariots with great speed, their tires have long sharp blades pointing out, which can cut soldiers in halves as they charge.

Religion

Pagans worships their ancestors, and their deities varies from tribe to tribe.

Ruled land/ruler
The Barbaric Tribes Land/Clan Leaders

The Barbaric Tribes Lands
These lands are ruled by four merciless clans:

The Black Hooves (known as The Golden Horde, only humans to match the elves in bow use and horse riding)

The Searing Blade (known as Ghauls, great wild men that comes in great numbers, they are some of the strongest humans on the earth)

The Dragon Heads (known as The Great Wild Men, despite for being barbarians they have the best weapons and armor and are well organized)

The Wolf Fang (known as White Wolves, they are some of the most cunning barbarians and they have tamed the great white wolves in the mountains to fight by their side)

The land itself depends on what Clan's territory you are on. The Black Hooves have long green fields, as far as the eye can see. The Searing Blade rule the thick, towering forests, which often blocks out the sun light. The Dragon Heads rule the Western part of the land (including the forest). The Wolf Fang rules the mountains and high hills with a watchful eye, for they have befriended themselves with the local, great, dire wolves.

Orcs, Goblins and Forest Trolls

Little is know about the Orcs, only that they are barbaric, cunning, and very dangerous people, they are allies with the numerous Goblins, and share their lands with them. Orcs are stronger, and less intelligent than humans, but they can still prove to be a great threat, and they have their Goblin allies to make their army look even bigger. The Forest Trolls are rarely seen, even by the Orcs and Goblins, and they usually pretend that they are stupid, but are in fact unnaturally clever, and can adapt to their opponents fighting style. Orcs, Goblins and Forest Trolls are located in the former Kingdom of Jordia, but rose to power and overthrew the humans that lived there. Orcs, Goblins and Trolls are far from organized, it’s ‘every monster for himself’

Leader
King Gurlaark, King of the Orcs
Clan Chieftains

Classes
Warriors: Like a common soldier

Berserkers (Orcs only): (look at the Pagan Berserker)

Shamans (Goblin and Orcs only): (see Pagan Shaman)

Hunters (Forest Trolls and goblins only): Scouts, who can go though the terrain undetected. They serve as scouts and raiders, and some hunters have been able to tame wild animals to be their companions through death and beyond.

Goblin Assassin (Goblin only): Rarely seen and never caught. The goblin Assassins are sneaky bastards, who uses their height difference to get to places which normal orcs, humans and elves can’t. They use poisoned arrows and blades and they are just as intelligent as a troll (see above to get an idea of troll’s intelligence).

Troll Marauder(Troll only): Troll Marauders are the elites amongst their bretheren, they stand out from all other trolls in their shiny armor, fast regeneration, quick reactions, not to mention that they usually kill their opponents quicker than elves. They favor spears, and often have at least 10 throwing spears with them, and loads of javelins, but not every Troll Marauder uses spears, some uses their own favored weapons.

The Butchers or Slayers(Orcs only): Champions amongst the Berserkers, the Butchers/Slayers is an entire head taller, and they are broader than any normal orc. They are unnaturally strong (humans swear that their muscles could tear their skin off if they flexed them a little more than when they relax!). They only wield two-handed weapons, and they only wear clothes, and can fell no pain, warmth or cold, they know not fear, when in blood lust they are killing literally everything that stands in their way.

Religion

Orcs, Goblins and Trolls are Pagans, they worship their ancestors instead of gods, honor the brave fallen (both their own and the enemy’s).

Ruled Land/ruler
Omens/King Gurlaark, King of the Orcs

Omens
This country is risen from the ashes of the former human kingdom, Jordia. It was overthrown by the local monsters, the fierce orcs, the numerous goblins and the clever trolls. The land is a big green landscape, there are few forts, and it all seems as if civilization had left. The local orcs/goblins/trolls are hostile towards anything which isn't orcish, but only to their allied pagans and heretics are they friendly, despite that they too are humans.

Rules
1. Follow all rules of Roleplay Gateway
2. No God mode
3. My word is final
4. Don’t take control over other playing characters (unless permitted)
5. Don’t create any major characters (captains of smaller armies are allowed, but nothing too big, and I’ll expect you to control them like they were real soldiers)
6. No creating new major NPC’s
7. Follow the notes that goes with some of the races/factions/class
8. There are no main character, only main events which will be decided on how well the Playing Characters will attack/defend certain areas and if they manages to complete certain quests
9. OOC is allowed, but please keep it short and precise
10. please write more than a single line (above three preferred, but not forced)
11. Be kind to each other
12. I will play all the main NPCs, so don't control them, I have plans for what they will do.
13. Follow the rules for magic
14. Maximum characters allowed: 4 (Yes, you are allowed to have some on both sides, but keep track about what happens then)
15. If you chose a Champion character, then remember; you’re a champion you stand out amongst the others, so the enemy will go after you FIRST!
16. Have Fun above everything else

Region Information

Northern Region
End of the Northland: Mountainous region of probably the end of the world, some people tried to go across the moutains, and never came back....only Winter wolf, and Frost giants lives here....or something worse...

Zaxeon: the Region between Kingdom Hemilion and Northern Empire, where the Commonwealth of Tesadur is located.

Lake of Eternity: very big lake it is big as the small country. Commonwealth of Tesadur is in the middle of this lakes island. It is located in the heart of the Netharzeem Heretic’s territory
Central Region
Dragon spine mountains: land of Dwarves
Plain of Blind goddess: takes quarter of this world and mostly focused on
Hemillion kingdom

Southern Region
Timeless Desert: It is a desert sealed of by a massive wall in the heart of the Akadian Desert
Sword mountains:
Eye of Meteor (Gorgǒrsm): the Orcs Capital city, the world’s largest Volcano
Filled with Power of Awe

Profile (* = required)

*Name: (who are you?)
*Race: (Heretic? Elf? Orc? Human?)
*Class: (look at the races to see what classes your race is allowed to be)

*Appearance: (pictures are allowed, anime, real pictures, drawings. If you want to describe it, then please be describtive)

*Religion: (what god do you believe in? keep in mind some religions give you bonuses)
*Nationality: (what kingdom are you from? This will give you the opportunity to chose a special class! (if you chose the Empire Van Guard PM me, so I can explain it to you)
Rank in Army: (what do you serve as in the army?)
Morale: (how strong is your morale? Are you the shining knight in armor, or the cowardly squire?)
Personality: (how do you act? Think? Why do you do, what you do? Doesn’t have to be long)

*Spells/powers: (can you do spells? Do you have some special powers? Please don’t give your character God like spells and powers, keep it simple. I want a description beside your spell, so everyone can see what it does. Yes, even for the simplest spell, such as the ‘Fire Baal’, I want a short description for the spell, that’s all)

*Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: (pretty logical, but I want it to realistic, no massive anime weapons! Only the Bromiere Heretics are capable of wielding such weapons)

*Background: (what happened your past? Why are you here? Why are you in the war?)

*Update*

World Map:
http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr18 ... t=Map2.jpg

IC Link:
post374517.html#p374517
Attachments
Heresy.gif
(6.04 KiB) Downloaded 541 times
Cross.jpg
(26.17 KiB) Downloaded 555 times
Last edited by Saxious on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Religion War [Interest Check, sign up & OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:20 am

My character

*Name: Hans Smolka
*Race: Human Heretic
*Class: Underling Captain

*Appearance:

*Religion: Klause Von Stein
*Nationality: Heckclown Unionian
Rank in Army: Captain of a minor army of 150 Underlings, Undead, and Dark wizards
Morale: Hans has a fairly strong Morale, but when he sees that he could escape with his life in dire situations, he could seize such a chance

Personality: Hans tend to show who is in control for his Underling Soldiers. He usually appears to be calm, even when he is mad, but that is what makes him scary, for when he snaps he doesn't leave his victim without bruisers and broken bones.

*Spells/powers:
Hans is capable of doing simple Dark Magic, such as:
Raise Undead: raises fallen corpses back as mindless servants
Winged Mount: gives his mount wings
and Life Drain: he has to touch a LIVING creature's skin for it to work

*Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: He has the armor which he wears on the picture, he has his two-handed sword, his shield and a long sword. when traveling alone with his soldiers he brings whatever needed for survival.

*Background:

Hans life before he joined the Klause Von Stein Heretics was a life on the streets, and he didn't do well there, but a Death Mage, Ichor, found him starving in the corner of an alley, and he offered him food, shelter and a better life. Hans siezed the chance to get a better life, so Hans joined the Klause Von Stein Cultists when he was at the age of 14, at that time there was peace between the Church, Conagh, and the Heretics. During most of his teenage years he was taught how to fight, how to defend the Dark Wizards and Death Mages, in return for his hard work the Mages taught him how to use the Dark Arts. Hans fights in the war, because it was the only thing he knows how to do.
Attachments
Black Knight II.jpg
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Last edited by Saxious on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kansiov on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:12 am

Name: Callahan Raynard
Race: Human
Class: Crusher

Appearance: Standing at 178 centimeters tall, with short ear-length sloped blonde hair with snipped off sideburns. He has Sapphire blue eyes and is of a medium-size build with visible biceps and abs. He has a slighly pointed nose with mildly narrow nostrils. He is without doubt charming at his age.

Religion: Lunian
Nationality: Kingdom of Hemillion
Rank in Army: Lieutenant of a Cohort of 100 Crushers
Morale: Imperviously high
Personality: A Soldier's Officer, he caring and compassionate. As a Tactician, he is rigid and straightforward

Spells/powers: None

Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: Iron Barbute Helmet, Aventail with bassinets for neck protection, Thick Iron Faulds for Torso embossed in Regimental Colors. For his arms, Iron Platted Couters, Spaulder and Pauldron along with fully-articulated iron plated Gauntlets for his hands. He also wears Steel Schynbalds for shin protection but wears no other armour on his legs. He Wields a long Galland Sword, along with a Wooden Shield, tainted with realms of tough Iron. He rides a horse called 'Burbank'.

Background:

Callahan was born in the countryside of the Kingdom of Hemillion, to a poor peasant couple. He is the 3rd youngest of five children in his family, however was said to be the most productive and hardworking of them all. A naturally skilled horse rider, Callahan was able to ride before he could even walk. However at the age of 9, his village was attacked, his parents and two of his brothers were killed in the raid. The raiders were ruthless and merciless, the tales of these dark warriors of the north were needless to say, unfolding in his eyes.

Thankfully, before the village was overrun, horsemen from the Hemillion Royal Knights saved the village from utter annihilation. Brought back to Peroze upon request, Callahan received the finest education across the kingdom and was trained to be a crack horsemen, Crushers they call them. Serving numerous battles, with numerous enemies stained on his sword, Callahan rose through the ranks to become a Lieutenant in the 6th "Thunder" Calvary Regiment and was given the Galland Sword, made from the finest blacksmiths in the kingdom.
Last edited by Kansiov on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kansiov
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purple777 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Name: William Le Metz
Class: Paladin
Appearance:
%B8%AE%B4%D9%C0%CC%BE%EE_panda6697.jpg
(288.47 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

Nationality: Constantine Empire / Papal state
Rank in Army: One of the captain in Order of St. Agnes 1priest 20Knights 100Soldiers 2 Paladin companying with him
Moral: He has High moral, He fight for Glory of Lunian, Pope, and Belief. He never retreat the battlefield unless they are start get surrounded
Personality: He is straight forward in Battlefield, but he always prepare before he attacks.
He is loyal to pope and Father Lunian. He can give up his born-country for greater good of church

Spells/powers:
He can use limited Divine Magic
Heal Living: Heals Living creature by channeling positive energy
Bless: He can bless Allies to give protection
Holy Valor: Inspire Courage to All his Allies it they will forget all the fears and run in to frontline
Divine Avenge: Strike the target enemy with Divine Energy it can deals splash attack so it damages nearby enemy too but after he uses this he can probably use no more than 3 weaker spell of his

Armor, Equipment, and Weapons:
Long sword
Plate Armor with Heraldry of Papal state
Holy Symbol of Lunian
Cape with Heraldry of Order of St. Agnes

Background: He is Born as second son of noble family in Constantine Empire. His Older brother was send to Military Academy to become General, and He was send down to Papal state to become Priest, but he wants to fight in battlefield and become hero. So William took Paladin Training for 10 years and he became fully approved Knight of Church, and after 3years He join the Order of the St. Agnes. Currently he is Newly become Captain eager to prove his power and talent.
Last edited by purple777 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

purple777
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:51 am

You are all accepted.

Kansiov, just finish the backstory, then accepted

If we can get three players for each faction (or about) then we can start

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jinnyjin1 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

*Name: Kelvin Hider
*Race: Human
*Class: Vanguard

*Appearance: 178cm Bit silverly hair (due to his upcoming middle age crisis) and brown eyes he shaved all the mustache and beard so he might look bit younger. As a member of ‘The Crows’ he wears Black Uniform with crow feather covers his neck.

*Religion: Lunian
*Nationality: Northern Empire
Rank in Army: lieutenant of Imperial Army 300 Soldiers, 50 Gunners 20Knights 20 Cannons in command

*Spells/powers: None

*Armor, Equipment, and Weapons:
2 Pistols
Steel Blade: Thin and sharp
Steel Breast Plate: Empire Standard
Black Uniform with crow symbol on right side of breast
*Background: Born in Family of War and politics, the Hiders. He is older brother of Baron Hider, but he gave up his land to his older brother to focus more one his place in Government. Currently he is been lieutenant for 10years and he is waiting for his bloody promotion!

jinnyjin1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:52 am

jinnyjin1, you are accepted

and the world map is updated

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purple777 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:56 am

Name: Hasken Reverask
Race: Heretic Human
Class: War Priest
Appearance:

Religion: Bromiere
Nationality: Bromiere Heretic/ Former Northern Empire
Rank in Army: Lieutenant of Saud Thu and one of the spiritual leader of Army

Moral: He has unbelievably high morale. He never hesitates to run down and spill the blood of enemy in battlefield, He never retreat unless it is un order
Personality: He is Cold and Merciless. He never kept a hostage unless it is needed. He never kept promise between the hostages.

Spells/powers:
Heal Living: Heals Living creature by power of Bromiere
Unholy frenzy: Drive Target in battle rage. Increase the power of muscle and speed. However target forgot everything about covering him from enemy attack.
Enhanced Strike: Bless weapon with power over Bromiere. Increase the damage that gives to enemy and weapon feels much swift and sharp.
Impaler: His Unique Magic (High Rank). Summons a several pikes from the ground and impale the any things in the way. The pikes are summoned from the Armory of Bromiere itself. The supplies are Almost Unlimited.
Pain Bringer: Curse Magic that brings pains on enemy (area magic) it starts with one with weak minds and spread to the one whose stronger will, but it can be resisted.
Unholy Aura: Bring fear to enemy. And give bless on Allies morale (Passive)

Armor, Equipment, and Weapons:
Pike 3m
BreastPlate
Robe of Bromiere Priest
Gem of true sight: this Gem helps him see the hidden enemies. But only if enemy is in not move. Only the one who standing there

Background: His pasts are lot in hidden. Only thing people knows is he was once man of Northern Empire in high office. They guess why did he joined the Heretic
Last edited by purple777 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purple777
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 am

accepted

I will wait a little to see if anyone else joins, or makes a second character. Then the IC will begin

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 am

*Name: Nathan Nathalian (Aka, 'N')
*Age: can't be told for sure due to his very pale appearance, but he looks in the mid 20s
*Race: Heretic, Netharzeem
*Class: Diabolist

*Appearance:

*Religion: Netharzeem
*Nationality: Netharzeem (he was born amongst the Heretics)
Rank in Army: leader of Group 7, with 35 Half Demon Underlings and 5 Half Devil
Morale: Max is rather cowardly, choosing to hide behind those who knows how to fight rather than being fighting himself
Personality: Since Nathan is a Diabolist he demands that other respects him. He is a good tactician, and knows how to outsmart the enemy. He hates the Kingdom of Hemillio, for they have the one thing which can easily destroy the Netharzeem Heretic's armies, and that is their powerful cavalry.

*Spells/powers:
Demon Bolt: A concentrated yellow ball, with electricity around it, which flies towards the target and explodes.
Soulless Man: He rips out the soul of his opponent, and when the opponent dies, he can't go to hell or heaven.
Burning Blood: Increases the eagerness for fighting, and decreases the common sense for a certain group of people
Decay: targets a single object or person, and it/the person will begin to rot from the outside, and in. Fast.
Fusion: Fuses a human and a demon/devil together, creating a Half Demon Underling (can only be done once every month)
Haunted: makes a victim be haunted for a five days, they can't sleep without getting nightmares. Can be resisted.
Aura of Evil: Nathan has an aura of unholyness and evil, which decreases morale for the opponents (passive)
Summon Minion: Summons a demonic/devilish minion to serve Nathan.

Minion:

*Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: What he has on the picture. He also carries with him warmer clothes, food, his spell book, a short sword, a dagger, robe, and what ever he needs for spells and rituals (such as candles, powder, bones, and matches)

*Background: Nathan was born in the territory of the Netharzeem Heretics, was taught how to use the powers of summoning and casting spells on his opponents. There are no records about what he has done in the past, and he has done a lot of self studying, so few knows how he has managed to survive through everything.

OK, This is so we have all the Heretics active, I will make the IC when I am done with this....
Attachments
Demon Lord.jpg
(89.68 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
necromancer.jpg
(58.23 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:49 am

The IC is up and Running:

post374517.html#p374517

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:50 am

Name: Br'nard Even'star
*Race: Pagan Barbarian
*Class: Beserker/Warrior

*Appearance:
A tall, powerfully built man, Br'nard stands just a shade under seven feet tall, clad only in simple fur lined leather breeches and large fur and leather boots.
The Warrior is usaly found bare chested in all weathers although his hands and forearms are encased in studded leather gloves and vambraces.

The Barbarians long golden hair cascades down over his broad shoulders, framing a rough weather beaten face containing deep blue eyes and a granite jaw covered in a constant growth of stubble.
Although the face is lined and hard set, it is not un-attractive and looks as though it may have once smiled easily.

Br'nard wears a large hunting knife at his waist as well a large two handed Broadsword strapped across his back, the weapons broad leather straps form an X across their wearers chest below a necklace of snow leopard fangs the Warrior wears about his throat;
These being both a trophy and a sighn of courage amongst the Barbarian people.

*Religion: The Ancestors of his people, the land and the Norse Pagan gods of Old.

*Nationality: Wolf Fang Mountains, The Barbarian Tribe Lands.

Rank in Army:
Br'nard is a respected Warrior amongst his people, thus his is the figure many of his fellow Barbarian Warriors may rally to in the heat of battle;
But of course, no true Barbarian would ever take on anything so soppy as an actual 'Rank.'

Morale:
Courageous, honourable And firece.

Personality:
Br'nard is a wild, fun loving and fearless man who pocesses a wicked sense of humour, advanture, battle, storytelling and drinking are amongst his favorite passtimes.
He is a vicious Warrior and a deadly enermy, but also a dependable ally and great ferind and comrade.

Br'nard honours the old ways and refuses to let his people conform to the churches pious views and beleifs, and while he does respect the Bromiere as allies, he will never stand for them treating him, or his Warriors as second class people, as they do the Underlings.

*Spells/powers:
Natrualy tough and hard wearing, like all Barbarians.
Br'nard is very powerfuly built and incredably strong, as well as being surprisingly quick on his feet.
At one time there was no better Warrior in all his home land, but time has passed since then.
A lifetime of walking the wilds and countless battles have honed the Warriors instinct and intuition, he can track and stalk almost as well as any Elf and is almost impossible to sneak up on without magical aid.
He may now shoot fire from his fingertips, but One thing is for sure,
Br'nard does not kill easily!

Br'nard wears a large double handed Broadsword strapped across his back, as well as a sizable hunting knife at his belt and a smaller dagger tucked into his boot.
The Barbarian also used to carry a huge double headed battle axe to complement his sword, but these days, the seasoned Warrior finds it easier to just carry the one heavy weapon.

*Background:
A long and intense tale Br'nard may be willing to part with one day, but if you wern't there then just take him as you find him, if you will.
What you see is what you get with the Warrior.

Br'nard has been on the road a long time and has experianced more than his share of battles, wars and adventure, his history is long and vivid;
But recently, with the shadow of war thretaning his people, the Barbarian Warrior felt the call of the spirits tugging at his heart, urging him back to his homeland to defend and protect his people!
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Accepted!

feel free to post whenever you can

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 am

That was one hell of a text wall. Not uninteresting (else I wouldn't be applying) though. It seems well thought out.

___

*Name: Savannah Hallow
*Race: Half-demon
*Class: Underling Knight

*Appearance: A tall and slender woman, with long limbs and neck. Her long brown hair embraces her body wildly and seems to have a will of it’s own. Her arms have thin scars that impersonate mouths and eyes when opened. Closed, they’re barely noticeable, but Savannah still keeps them hidden.

*Religion: Netharzeem, The Twisted
*Nationality: Empire of the North, Lake of Eternity
Rank in Army: Knight. Has a small army of her own, but has been put under the command of Nathan Nathalian, who is a much better tactician.
Morale: Savannah holds the morale high, but does not enjoy unnecessary sacrifice of her own troops. If she reaches a certain level of ecstasy during battle, she will keep on fighting until every foe standing is dead, or she is no longer able to fight.
Personality: Although thoughtful and considerate by nature, Savannah is being haunted by an imp community she refers to as one person; Innes. When Savannah experiences a strong, negative emotion or feeling, such as anger or fear, Innes will try to drive her mad. Even though Savannah tries to control herself, this often results in a berserker rage. This is why Savannah tries to keep herself as cold as possible.

*Spells/powers:

Passive:

Savannah is immune to curses and magical attacks of her own affinity.

Set-up:

Winged Mount: Gives ridden mount wings.
Relinquishment; Unleash inner demon. Will bring Savannah into an ecstasy state. The scars on her arms open and her armour bursts around her arms. She speaks with multiple voices at once, enhances her sight and fighting abilities and is able to use the following spells;

Active:
Will-o'-the-Wisp: Summons ghostly flames to attack multiple opponents at a range.
Demon Flesh; Summons surrounding minerals to gather around Savannah’s arms, granting her great smashing power and a powerful defence. The exact details depend on the location.
Hellbound Cry: The mouths on her arms unleash a hellish sound and may deafen everyone who hears the scream. This ability affects both friend and foe.
Guillotine: Demonic limbs reach from the eyes and mouths on her arms to hold any single foe and will kill without fail. It takes a long time to execute however and will drain a lot of Savannah’s energy, sometimes even to the point of endangering her own life.

Being a knight, Savannah has been trained in many disciplines. She holds a preference to pole-weapons and the crossbow, but a disliking towards the sword and bow (although she does see the use in the latter one). Because she can only carry around so-many weapons, it is often limited to a lance, a shield and a crossbow. She is equipped with separate, sturdy pieces of armour.

*Background: Being loyal to Nathalian, Savannah Hallow answered his call. She herself used to live a peaceful and simple life and that is all she will tell you. In reality it was raided and all she remembers is being fused with an unknown entity and being trained to be a knight, by the orders of Nathalian.

___

Lemme know if there's a problem with something, or you'd like some more detail on a trait/ability. Hope you didn't mind the character being forced under Nathan, I'm not much of a tactician.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:49 am

accepted Kestrel, it is ok, don't have to be tactical as a Netharzeem Heretic.

sorry for the "one hell of a text wall" it is all based on a universe of a book I'm writing

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SA80 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:26 am

By the way really good job with the text. Looks like you've put a lot of thought into it.

Name: Thorne Hyne Maximilian
Class: Soldier

Appearance:

Nationality: Constantine Empire & Papal State
Rank in Army: Man at Arms, Order of St. Agnes
Morale: Although he likes to think he is invicible Thorne has yet to be tested how brave he is when staring evil in the face.
Personality: Thorne is still young to the world and has yet to learn much that comes with age. He is a friendly, niave character.

Spells/powers: None

Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: His fathers old chain mail hangs from his sturdy shoulders. A tunic showing his orders colours. A long sword hangs from his belt and a large kite shield is bound to his back.

Background:

Thorne's father is a devoted Lunian worshiper and Thorne took that devotion from his father. He was born in a small town to the North of the Constantine Empire and they suffered numerous barbarian raids. Thorne never fought in the raids and neither did the other villagers.
Eventually some of the farmers could not continue giving the barbarians the grain for fear of there own families starving. Thornes father was one of those farmers. He took up his sword and fought the barbarians. It was a massacre and his father was slain. His mother took Thorne and fled southwards away from the threat of barbarians. It was then that war was declared.
Thorne stayed with his mother until she found a job as a servant and then he left. He went to the Papal State and enlisted. Due to his upbringing and wealth he was assigned a lowly Man at Arms. Thorne was almost instantly posted with the Order of St. Agnes.

SA80
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 am

Thanks mate ^_^

and Accepted, feel free to post whenever possible, and do know that you will be fighting the Klause Von Stein Heretics in the start

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Name: Xydor Hroth
Race: Heritic, lich
Class: death mage
Appearance: http://ftp.ubi.com/emea/homm5/screensho ... e_Lich.jpg
Religion: Klause Von Stein
Nationality: Heckclown Union
Rank in Army:
Morale: Fanatic but cunning. Prefers to crush enemies on open ground, but will use any & all methods to destroy the luminarians.
Personality: Cold & cunning, veiws war as a giant chess match. Can feign human feelings, but has none in reality.

Spells/powers:
Bone wall: creates an 80 ft long, 5 ft thick bone wall
Bone-shield: conjures bones into a whirling personal shield
Blight: Rots & decays area in a 20 ft radius
Bone golem: Creates undead super-skeleton(only 1 at a time)
Raise dead:Animates 20 undead fighters
Aura of death (passive): Give's undead allies increased strength & speed-may also have a chance of respawning randomly.

Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: Necromaners staff (passable melee weapon via energy draining strikes, shoots acid *range-30 ft ) Wears a dragonskin cloak that lets him control shadows *50 ft radius* & a steel mask . Also known to use an envenomed dagger.
Known to ride an undead dragon into battle when he enters himself.

Background: Born & raised in the Hackclown union under the care of the local Von Stien death mage, Xydor soon became a powerfull necromancer under the tutalage of his "parents" eventually gaining the rank of death mage. While on an assignment away from home, the empire caught & killed his parents. Knowing they would find him if h went back, he fled to the main enclave. With the beginings of war, Xydors hate of the empire has re-surfaced cold & hard. Has been spent to help in the destruction of the empire
Last edited by Kargoth on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Name: Shadow (Shade) Marshal

*Race: Netharzeem Heretics

*Class: half demon underling

*Appearance: http://nightmare.org/dnd/pics/Warrior-Female.jpg

*Religion: Netharzeem, The Twisted

*Nationality: Northern Empire

Rank in Army: Mercenary

Morale: Reasonably high.

Personality: I’m very temperamental but I tend to get along with most people and if you piss me off I might just kill you depending on how pissed I am, I love to test myself, and also I love the thrill of fighting.

*Spells/powers: the ability to be invisible, and summon and manipulate fire.

*Armor, Equipment, and Weapons: long and short swords, battle axe, and arm and boot dagger metal plates on her forearms, shoulders, and down to her knees that start at her waist and are just on the outside of her legs (it’s like this to optimise stealth and silence)

*Background: She was raised as a Netharzeem Heretic by her father was one and because her mother was killed. She became a mercenary because she didn’t like the crowds of an army and she would rather work alone. She is one of the higher ranked mercenaries in her class. She has a demon that controls fire traped in her.Her father thought her one little spell to help her when she is "working" and thus the invisibility spell is in her arsenal.
Last edited by Dark_Shadows_Angels on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:47 am

Kargoth
Okay, I like that there is a Lich/Death Mage in the RP.

However, I think you are a little bit too over powered, with a mask which allows you to see invisibility, and your "Spells/powers:" I think they are fair enough, as a Lich you are suppose to be rather strong in arcane magic (though you will lack the ability to fight as skilled as normal soldiers), BUT know that you can only use either your Skeleton Golem (maximum one in total) or your 20 minions (else it wouldn't be fair for the rest).

Your equipment......I don't know, but somehow your character managed to get all sorts of enchanted and magic items.
Your staff: I will allow you to keep it's the drain energy ability, but the "fires corrosive blasts" (to be honest, I have no clue what it is, please give me more details about it, and I'll consider if you can keep the ability.)

The Cloak which enables you to travel though shadows is a bit too strong...almost like teleportation (is that what you meant?)....or you can just change it to making the nearby shadows conceal you (if you want to).

fix these, and you will be accepted.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Wow...didn't see that a Netharzeem Heretic Mercenary could rise up...nice idea!

With a Fire Demon inside yourself, you wrote that you can "be invisible"...just tell me how, and then accepted.

edited

Green Light given Dark_Shadows_Angels

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!