Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A simple family roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A simple family roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Jasmine woke up early for it to be a Saturday morning climbing out her bed she did her usually weekend routine of opening the curtains, slipping on her flip flops and going to the bathroom to take care of dental hygiene. She felt like taking a shower but she was hungry so she decided eat first shower afterwards, she went downstairs and her hello kitty pjs that she had put on last night and her flip flops. Walking into the kitchen she saw Jake in the kitchen already dressed "Wow your up earlier ... and dressed. What going Jake because you don't even get ready this earlier for school" she said walking over to the fridge and taking out the water pitcher.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Yahris decided to go to church with Landon, now a better time than ever to get something inside her heart other than guilt. She took a shower, throwing out her temporary roommate Teddy in only his boxers, and changed into the only church outfit she could get in such short notice. Landon took more time than she did because his family would be there. He checked her outfit and gave his approval through a quick peck on the cheek. Her cheeks truned beet red, but she refused to be embarassed and followed him to the car. Once they got to the church, Landon introduced Yahris to his parents as a good friend, which was his signal to his parents as a possible girlfriend. The church was very old-fashioned, which made Yahris very uncomfortable. She gave multiple looks to Landon, but he was paying attentioon the whole time. Once they were on the ride home, Landon confessed he's always uncomfortable going to church with his parents. Yahris rbeathed a sigh of relief, and also confessed to uncomfortableness. Yahris decided to leave another voicemail, feeling a bit more cheery.

"Hey guys, hope y'all are having a good Saturday. Went to Mass with Landon, boy, church sure has changed since I stopped going with y'all. Maybe because they're Catholic. Anyways, I did work during church hours, I didn't lie about that. Just wanted to let you guys know that I already miss you. I didn't really think of how it effected my whole life. I need a new hobby, I guess. I still have some personal stuff to say to y'all, one at a time. I'll go with Charlie first."

Once again, there was a pause.

"Charlie, I love you a lot. I'm sure you won't hear about what I did, just know that I can't tell you how awful I feel knowing I left you to fend for yourself, if only for an hour. Baby girl, its gonna kil me until I see you again, but be strong for me and listen to Jake and Jasmine, when Momma and Daddy aren't there. I want you to go to my room, and get out my cross necklace. Wear untill I get back, and I'll always be with you."

"Jake, you're the big man of the house. I'm thinking you'll never see me as I was before, and its... something I've just have to get used to. Through this, I want to be closer. I love you, Jake. I hope you'll always remember that. You know, that girl you're trying to impress should feel lucky. She's got an amazing guy trying to catch her eye. I miss you a lot."

"Jazzy, you'll have to be Charlie's world while I'm away. Don't forget that tryout, you'll be on Varsity in no time, I'm sure of it. You're a great gal, and who knows? Maybe a Homecoming or Prom Queen will be in the family? Surely not from me. I miss you too, and I love you lots. Hope you're having fun as the oldest, you will be permanently the oldest in two years, when I go to college. Be the sister I can't right now."

"Parents, I'm really out of words here. Don't be mad, I'll see you soon. Love you, miss you, all that jazz."

A slight pause as Yahris rubs her watering eyes.

"See you guys when I can. Can't wait to see you on Monday, Jasmine."

Yahris waited for Landon to turn the car off, and he looked at her. "I'm sure they miss you too, 'Ris." He gave her a hug and soft kiss on the lips, wrapping his arm around her waist and walking her inside. They shared a bowl of icecream and watched old black and white movies until Landon fell asleep.
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 pm

"Well, We have to like, find yahris. Isn't she at her boyfriends? Yeah, we have to go, we can't let her just leave. We need to be detectives." Jake began, feeling foolish, But putting an emphasis on the "Detectives". He instantly regreted what he had said after he said it. "We need to do something, Like, i don't want her to feel like she does. I want her too know it's ok." Jake said again, trying to backtrack. He bagan scanning the floor, as if an answer might appear.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Jasmine pour herself a glass of water and looked at her brother "Jake get a grip on yourself okay were not detectives and we are not going to turn into a brother sister tag team of Sherlock Holmes." she said putting the pitcher back in fridge and taking a sip of water. " I deleted the message Yahris sent yesterday, I didn't want mom and dad listening to it. If you want you can go check the caller ID and see if you can call back the number she called from." she said giving him a hopeful smile. "Look am gonna go take a shower when I get out we can go search the neighborhood if that will make you happy" she said giving her glass and walking out the kitchen going back upstairs to take a shower.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 pm

((sorry about the late responce, my computer didn't work, sorry again.))
"Well when you put it that way..." Jake mumbled, annoyed that no one would take him seriously. No one ever did, why even be here if his input was never considered. "I'm calling her." Jake said, up the stairs, directed at jasmine. He picked up the phone off the wall and looked for the number that had called. once he found it he called. He heard ringing and waited for someone to answer, hopefully yahris.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yahris, honey, wake up. Its your brother." Yahris's eyes popped on, taking the phone. "Jake?" She asked, surprised that he would be calling. She called off their house phone because it felt better, not for privacy. Once she realized it really was Jake, and not her parents or Jasmine, she smiled softly. "Hey big man, how are you?" She asked, her voice soft and innocent. Her sleepy voice came through especially on the phone. She scratched her head, yawning off the phone. Landon fried up some grubs.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hi." Jake said, getting straight to business bombarding her with questions.. "So... Were are you? How long will you be gone? Why did you go? Are you coming home any time soon? Can i come visit you some time? Why..." Jake asked, all in a rush. He sat, slightly panting as he was out of breathe, and missed his sister. He needed some answers.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

"Woah, Jake, calm down sweetheart. I'm fine, thanks for asking." She took out the dyes from her Wal-mart bag, and grabbed a bowl of fried pickles to answer Jake's questions. "I'm at my friend, possibly boyfriend, Landon's house; it's about one mile away from our house. How long I'll be here? It depends, Jakey. I'm planning right now to only stay for the week, but if I don't recover quickly I'll be here longer; I'm trying to get over this problem quicking so I'm trying real hard to get back home in one piece. If you really want to visit me, I can get you directions, it really isn't that far." Yahris paused, because she didn't knwo how to answer his why. She looked to Landon, and sighed. "Why? Because I don't want to see you dissapointed in me, I don't want to see Jazzy angry with me, and I don't want Charlie to see me as the hero I'm not."

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm

"Ok." Jake was speechless. "Well come home. You are the hero, most people don't ever try to solve their problems and you are. We all miss you. See you later. Love you, yahris. Bye." Jake said. He put the phone back on the wall. He sat there, on the kitchen counter, staring out the window. He had no idea what to do. What way could he just take all his anger out? Drawing, Writing, Skateboarding, It all seemed meaningless. He was distraught, questions ran through his mind like "What if she never comes home." "What if she's mad at me for getting her in trouble with jasmine." That was it, jake had it. It was all his fault, If he had never told jasmine everything can be just fine right now, but it wasn't. Jake was having a panic attack. This whole situation=His fault. He ran upstairs, locked himself in his room, and threw stuff, anything he could get his hands on, screaming as he did so. Freaking out.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm

"I love you-" He hung up the phone before she could reply, and she saddened. Landon noticed, and wrapped his arms around her waist, rocking her gently. "Let's get your hair dyed, okay?" Landon mentioned, and Yahris followed him off the stool and into the bathroom. In minutes, her hair was done and she felt like a different person. With that, she decided to at least see Jake once more. She changed into an outfit she wanted to wear home, and Landon put her things in the car. She smiled warmly, but she didn't feel good enough to return home. He drove her home, and get her a kiss for good measure. She used her keys to unlock the door, and heard screaming. She went straight to Jake's room, finding the boy freaking out. "Jake." She wrapped him into a hug, rubbing his back and resting her chin against his head.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Jake was surprised to see Yahris in his room. It seems like it's been so long since he'd seen her. This wasn't helping the fact that he was still freaking out. She said his name, which actually began to help him become calm. She embraced Jake in a hug, which made him feel better that his sister didn't hate him for completely ruining this week. He had to explain, after he'd calmed down, he began to apologize. "I'm sorry i told jasmine i just felt that i was being lied too but that's OK because everyone has secrets right?" HE screamed really fast, yelling out a quick forced laugh "And it's all my fault that you aren't here and i basically shot myself in the foot here because you know, i miss you and stuff but then again it's all my fault that your gone. And i'm sorry once again, if i hadn't have told jasmine we could all be just fine right now but basically this is falling apart." He began to breathe deeply. And felt relaxed slightly by his sister's comfort. He began talking again slowly, "And i didn't think you would care because you didn't love me." Jake felt bad, like a river was rushing through his stomach. He looked at his sister's eyes and thought about how she had looked when he saw her in the bush. So different. "And you died your hair." He splurted out, trying to change the subject so she could forget the part about her not loving him because it made him feel greedy.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Jasmine heard Jake call to here saying his was going to call Yahris "Good luck" she shouted downstairs going into the bathroom. The way she saw it if Yahris was okay enough to call them and leave worry filled messages on the answer machines then wherever she was she was doing just fine. Getting in the shower Jasmine decided to do anything to prolong her shower taking the time to wash her hair. When she came out the shower she could hear Jake's footsteps running up the stairs then she heard his door slam shut I guess the phone call idea was a bust she thought to herself walking to her bedroom and closing the door behind her. Jasmine through on a random outfit seeing as she was only going to be walking around the house, now dressed she opened her room door and heard Jake screaming what the hell she went to Jake's room and when she got there she was surprised to see Yahris standing their rocking their brother. "Well look who decided to come back after worry the hell out of little brother" Jasmine said leaning against the frame of the door, last night she had been worried to but she wasn't going to admit that now. Jasmine wanted so badly to just curse Yahris out and be done with her but looking at state Jake was in at the moment she felt it was neither the time or the place for that "Looks like you can take it from here we all know you have always had act for this sort of thing. I'm just gonna live you two to your brother sister heart to heart moment. Try not to wake the rents" Jasmine said leaving closing Jake's door to give the two their privacy.

She went to room and sat on her bed picking up her phone that sat on the end table she texted Christina asking her to meet her at McDonalds. Once the text was sent she grab purse putting her wallet and makeup and other things inside then she left her room walking by Jake's room she could hear Jake's voice which meant the heart to heart had started. She went downstairs and left the house heading to the McDonalds.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm

"Oh Jake-" Jasmine walked in, making Yahris feel worse than when she came. She laughed at his sudden outburst, and hot tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. "Yeah I did." She sat them both on his bed, looking straight into his eyes. "I wish every moment since I fell asleep in that bush that I could turn back time, but I can't. It's not your fault that I left, Jake, don't blame yourself. Jasmine isn't the reason I left either, though I know she's mad at me. I love you a lot Jake. I remember being at your birth, you felt like a real brother to me. I love everyone in the family, but there's just something about seeing your brother from the moment he was born. I do love you Jake, I do care. I was being stupid, greedy, and careless when I drank, when I did things I wasn't supposed to do. I didn't think of you, of Jasmine, the 'rents, or Charlie. You have always cared, you've always loved, you're so innocent. You're the hero, Big Man." She wiped some tears from her eyes but they continued to dribble out; Ferik used to brush them away, but he wouldn't be here anymore.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am

"Well..." Jake Began again, remembering not to talk too fast. "Are you staying now?" He asked, looking directly into his big sister's eyes. He didn't understand how the rest of the time you can not notice someone, but miss them so badly after they leave..
"Oh yea, i recommend you stay. Alot. We all miss you. Just putting my two cents in..." Jake said after another pause that he felt this conversation needed. "I love you, Yahris, and i missed you, stay." Jake said clearly again. He felt like a weight was off his shoulders after he said it.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:11 pm

When Jasmine got to McDonalds she ordered herself a Big Breakfast a Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait, paying for it she put her food on a try and snagged on of the tables upstairs. When Christina got to there Jasmine had already finished her big breakfast and went into the details about everything that happened after school leading up to now. Christina had listened and nodded taking in all of Jasmine's family drama, "Well at least you have a second chance to make the cheerleading squad on Monday. I guess your sister is all bad" she said trying to be positive about everything.

Jasmine just sighed taking in a spoonful of her parfait "I wouldn't need to be doing a redo if my suppose to be big sister had just done what she was suppose to. Like is bad enough that am a freshman but now all of the other girls are going to look down on me because am getting special treatment all because of my ... sister" she used the word sister loosely. "Have you even talked to Yahris since she came home ?" Christina asked curiosity Jasmine answer with a head shake "Well I did say a few words but they defiantly weren't the words I felt like saying. Jake was going through something and Yahris was there so I bailed and came here." Christina rolled her eyes "Great way to solve your problems Jas. Run away why don't you" Jasmine in return rolled her eyes "I rather not take a page out of the Yahris handbook okay" she said standing up throwing away her garage.

Christina stood up walking over to the trash can "Well if your done with breakfast and still don't wanna go home we can go to my house. Christian went to park to play ball with his friends and parents I think are still sleep but they want mind you coming over" Jasmine looked at her friend and smiled "Thanks Chrissy. I knew there was a reason I chose you to be my bestie" Christina laughed "Yeah that's because am awesome" she said sarcastically the two friends laughing together. Leaving the McDonalds they walked to Christina's house.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

(I'm going to make the parents NPCs because we totally need them.)

"Jake, I'm not sure I can just come home yet. I don't even know if-" "Yahris, where is Jasmine?" Her mother asked, both of the 'rents back from their business trip. "She went with Christina for breakfast." Yahris mumbled, kissing Jack on the forehead and proceeding towards the front door. "And where are you going, Yahris?" Her father asked, grabbing her wrist. She yanked it from his grasp, surprising both of her parents. "Somewhere where I can put myself back together, because it's obviously not here." She growled, slamming the front door. She was surprised Landon was still there, but grinned at his sleeping form. She woke him up by means of the car door, and told him she was still staying. He showed no emotion towards it, but she knew he wanted her home. He didn't want her to end up with four roommates and a cruddy job. "I got you a scholarship audition for a play they're doing downtown. If you ace the audition, you get a $10,000 scholarship." Yahris snatched the script, and until she fell asleep she started memorizing the lines. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 am

Yahris left him, and that was that. Jake was now sitting alone n his bed, confused. She looked fine when she came to visit him, what's the big problem? Jake had to do something, on this day. He got on his computer, and started psykopaint. He just painted. What ever came into his head. He would splatter pictures, Cut them and rearrange the,. just anything he felt like he wanted to do. And he enjoyed that. He also enjoyed Yahris yanking away from their dad. Jake didn't know why he loved it so much, but he had an idea, His parents are always at work, usually getting home anywhere from 8-10 PM and go on buissness once or twice a month. And when they did see their parent's, his parents never cared if you had problems or anything, if you needed help with something, no, they just provided money from their jobs, that's it.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

(( are you guys like done posting, are you really letting it die out this fast. Someone probably should post, not me, becuase i already posted, and i feel although it is slightly awkward. Whatever, someone post. Now. I command you.))

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 pm

(Um, I'm sorry, but between my Pismo Beach and three PM roleplays along with another roleplay, I just can't fit this into my role playing schedule. Sorry guys ): )

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 am

(( are you honestly quiting? i hope not. jeeeeeeeezzzeeeeeeeeeee. ): ))

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!