Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A simple family roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A simple family roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 pm

When she saw Jake finally come out the house he didn't get in either car and just started walking in the direction of his middle school. Jasmine looked at Christian and shrugged "I guess he decided it would be funner to walk to school" Christina looked at her brother "I guess its next spot high school" Christian sighed "Fine. Let's go high school" he said not sounding happy in the least about it and pulling off from in front of Jasmine's house. It took them about fifteen minutes to reach Millcreek High School, after Christian picked a spot that was a close enough to the school the three teens got out of the car. Christian was a junior and on the school's basketball team which worked out well for Christina and Jasmine because Jasmine had the final part of her tryouts today which would be ending around the time of basketball practice and it gave Christina a reason to stare at that football player she had a crush on during football's team practice. Once everything was agreed on Jasmine and Christina left Christian in the parking lot to go hang out with his friends and they walked to their lockers.

Their lockers being right next to each other is how the two freshman met and after finding out that they had four classes together they couldn't help but to become besties. The girls opened their lockers in an insync motion flinging the locker doors opened, Jasmine locker was like she liked room being clean and in order. Her books were organized according to her schedule, her first two classes were on the second floor and she wouldn't have the time to get through the rush hour traffic when the bell rung to change puts so she put her english notebook and the book her class was reading in her bag along with her ap math textbook and notebook. Then checking her apperance in the mirror that hung on inside of her locker door to make sure her make up and hair was still looking good she closed her locker and locked it back. "Ready to go ?" she asked looked at Christina who clearly wasn't ready as she shifted through the mess in her locker trying to find .. something, "I'll just see you upstairs Chrissy" Jasmine said through a giggle as she started her walk to the nearest staircase "Save me a seat !" she could hear Christina voice call from behind her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

((at lunch, the period i have before science))
Jake opened the door to his still empty house, he'd told the office he was going home to eat lunch and then come back. Lies. Jake had felt sooo bad about the cup, and the prank, he'd come all this way just to take the whole thing down. Jake eased upstairs, slowly, as if yahris would be standing there, covered in the mess, mad at him. He peeked up over the top stair. No yahris, just a cup, atop yahris's door. He panted, slightly, stepping clower to the bright red plastic cup. He reeched, got on his tippy-toes, and grabbed the cup. He felt as though he needed to discard the evidence. He drank the liquid. Jake strutted back down to the kitchen, half proud, half out of breathe. He had just ran home from school, hadn't he? Jake grabbed a jar of nutella, and smothered the contents on bread. He took the sandwhich with him as he changed his shoes (as much as he disliked it, his most comfortable pair of shoes were getting to small for him) and put on the new shoes he had been saving for when his other ones wore out too bad, in his closet. Jake walked in circles, testing the shoes. He eventually, was happy with the product, shrugged, and walked back to the doorstep. He opened the door, embracing the pine smell it brought, and ventured all the way back to his school, sandwhich in hand...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

The bell rang signal the end of math Jasmine gathered her books putting them in her bag, she said goodbye to the couple of friends she had in that class and left the room. She never understood why most kids hated math she found math to be quite easy, all you had to do was memorizes formulas and now how to do you math basics and you were more or less good to go. Jasmine found her way to her locker and opened it she put her books back and made a mental to note to retrieve them after cheerleading tryouts seeing as she would need them in order to do tonight's homework. Her next class was history so she got out her history stuff and placed it in her bag, after that she would have art which she loved and her supplies she kept in her locker in the art room and following art would be lunch which Jasmine was looking forward to. After giving her lip gloss a quick touch up in her mirror, she closed her locker back and after locking it she headed to her history class wanting to make it there before the late bell rung.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Ferik and Yahris decided to skip school for a party with alcohol, strip poker, and more fun than what they could ever have at school. They met by te History Hall, where Jasmine was in class. They scurried by and jumped into her car, already buzzed. They drove to the liquor store, where Yahris figured her fake I. D. was not in her pocket. Ferik bought the liquor by himself, and they parked a block from her house to get drunk on orange juice and vodka. Once Yahris was callin out her seat, they drove to the house for her I. D."I'm sure Jake wouldn't leave school like we do." Yahris's buzzed boyfriend Ferik explained with a slur, letting out an alcohol-induced burp. Yahris giggled, totally drunk. The red plastic cup slipped from her hands and into the bushes by the door, spilling the orange juice and vodka over the cat lurking by. It hissed at the couple but continued on its way. Yahris fumbled with her keys, opening the door to a sobering image. Her brother's favorite shoes lying by the door. He had been home during some part of the day. Had he found her flasks, or even gone in her room? "Babe, hurry. Taz and Sparks are waiting." Ferik whined, kissing at her neck. She pushed the sobering thought back in the depths of her mind and found the fake I. D. for the party they were heading to. Ferik found her friend Kris's fake I. D. on her bed, where she was fixing it, and stormed out.

Carefree from alcohol in her system, she went to look for Kris. They drank together and hid in her front yard bushes for the drunken giggling to stop. "Your parents are goin' to be so pissed!" He whispered loudly, giggling the whole time. "Who cares!" She whispered back , snuggling into his thumping chest. They giggled for a hour or two, and then passed out on each other. She would've never been caught, if her foot hadn't stuck out from the bush. 
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 pm

As Jake came home, after all his classes were over, he felt quiete happy. He skipped along, coming up the stairs, to the porch.
Something made jake backtrack. A foot. A human foot! Jake first screamed at the sight, expecting a dead body. He slowly moved the bush out of the way. Yahris ly in the bush, passed out, with her boyfriend. Both smelled heavily of vodka and smoke. Jake had always seen his sister so nice, and innocent at home, jake hadn't even smelled this on her before. He realized something, Isn't yahris supposed to get charlie from Daycare? Yes, she was. Jake wished that he hadn't taken the water down, as it might have helped take that smell off of them. Jake pulled out his phone and texted his sister Jazzy. "You should probably get home, as soon as possible, it's extremely important. oh yeah, get charlie from day care. yahris most likely won't. -Jake" HE sent the message and sat on the porch, not knowing what to do with the lifeless bodies.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Jasmine had just finished her classes for the day and was at her locker picking up her books she would need for homework. She was so pumped with the day over her last part of the cheerleading tryouts would be going on today and with it only between her and another girl and even though the other girl was a junior and freshman didn't usually make the squad Jasmine felt confident going into it. As she started her walk towards the soccer field where the tryout was being held her phone vibrated she figured it was most likely Christina texting her about how cute Zach was in his football uniform and took out her phone, she stopped short as she read the text from her brother "You have got to be kidding me" Jasmine said thinking aloud her excitement turning to angry she kicked the nearest thing to her which was a trash can that she sent flying down the hallway. Lucky for her no teachers were in the hall and decided to leave before any showed up and she got detention, she headed to the exit leaving her chance of making the squad behind and headed to the bus stop.

On the bus heading to the daycare Jasmine texted Christina telling her to tell her brother that she wouldn't be needing that ride home. Immediately Christina had called Jasmine to figure out why she blowing off her chance of getting on the only thing she could talk about since school started and after Jasmine explained the situation the two just hung off saying they'd talk later. Jasmine got off the bus at her stop and walked into the daycare she went straight over to the receptionist that sat behind a desk "Hi my name is Jasmine. Am here to pick up my sister Charlie Sofis" the woman nodded and excused herself leaving to go get Charlie. Jasmine stood leaning against a wall she was so upset mostly pissed, she had worked so hard for this and now all that work meant nothing because she wouldn't even get the chance to see if she could make the squad.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Yahris woke up, scratching the back of her head. She looked up, and saw Jake on the porch. "Oh shit." She hissed, get up suddenly and hitting her head against the wall. "Ow!" She squeaked, falling out of the bush. "Jake, I- This is not- I'm sorry." She hung her head in shame, secretly motioning for Kris to leave. The teenage boy exited through the backyard, not even gaining the attention of Jake. Yahris didn't know what to say to her brother, because she'd always been so careful. "What do you want me to say?" She whispered, her lack of responsibility weighing heavily on her shoulders. Jasmine would have to pick up Charlie, which means she would have to miss tryouts. Kris's sister is the captain, so Yahris could get her another shot. Ferik would be angry, and most likely break up with her. And her siblings would never trust her again. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crickets... on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 am

Charlie came back, fixed onto the woman's hip. She couldn't help but notice Jasmine's disappointment and Charlie knew today was the day of Cheerleading Tryouts. "Jazzy, go," she whispered, hoping that Jasmine would understand what she was saying. Charlie, even though sometimes she loved the attention, she wanted her sister to try and achieve her dream, it was unfair how Charlie seemed to ruin that. "Peas." Charlie hoped that she understood before toddling back into the playroom, where she continued to play pretend by herself.

Crickets...
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 am

"yahris, i know your boyfriend was here, don't try to hide it, you were passed out, drunk, how could i have ignored the dude right next to you." Jake said, very dissapointed. "I know your sory, but i don't even know what to say to this. i mean, i mean..." Jakes words faded out. He didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry too." Is all he said, before he walked inside.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Jake sat on the couch in the living room, drinking a can of Dr. Pepper. He sat, thinking, about his sister. About what she'd done. he didn't know at all how to handle this situation. Things between them would never even be the same. He couldn't think about her without thinking of a slutty, drunk slob. He knew this wasn't completely true, but it felt that way. He sat down, on the cold ground, For no reason. He rolled over, and layed, just layed.
He got up quickly, grabbed his skateboard, and walked put the backdoor. The fresh air felt refreshing, but dissapointing. Everything seemed dissapointing from when he saw his sister lying in a bush, passed out. He climbed the white fence, threw his skateboard down, and began to go. Just go, in no specific direction, he just went. And that was that. He pushed, kicked and glided along the road. in the direct middle of the road to be exact. He could see some rain clouds coming in. He didn't care. He just ocntinued on his way, trying to get away from it all, He had a measley ten dollars in his pocket, but that could get him dinner, if needed. He might even spend a night, he didn't know, and frankly, didn't care himself.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:45 pm

When Charlie came out Jasmine tried to put on her happy face and acted as if she wasn't upset but Charlie being the smart little girl that she was saw right through it, there was a reason Jasmine wanted to be a cheerleader and not an actress. "Jazzy, go," was the first words Charlie whispered to her when she brought out and Jasmine found it to be so cute that her little sister cared so much, at least one of my sisters care about me was the thought that popped into her mind as she smiled on the outside. "Peas." Jasmine sighed giggling a little she really did want to go but she couldn't just leave Charlie in the daycare when there was going to be no one else to come get here. She watched Charlie walk away from her toddling back to the playroom giving her sister the chance to run back to school, Jasmine thought over her options for a moment then followed behind Charlie back to the playroom. She kneeled down in front of Charlie "I really appreciate what your trying to do here, but I already blew my chance and am okay with that" she pause for a moment "Okay am lying am not exactly okay with it but you come before cheerleading and am taking you home." she said picking up Charlie. "Now let's go home because I have homework to do and a person to kill" to said referring to Yahris as she walked out of the daycare with Charlie on her hip and got on the bus to go home.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Jake got to a local grocery store, it was pretty close to his house, so he couldn't be that far away from his house. He decided he would turn back. He was rethinking the whole idea of going. He'd settled down by now, and was fine with confronting his sister. He took off towards home. It was not a far ride, maybe 10 minutes?
(Sometime later)
Jake arrived at home. Yahris wasn't in the bush outside, improvement. He wondered if charlie and jas were home yet. Only one way to find out, right? Jake opened the front door to the home, setting his skateboard against the couch. He went straight to his rom, to try to think up what he might say to them if they did happen to be home. He kicked off the shoe he had been wearng all day, layed down o his bed, stared at the blue ceiling, and just thought. He occasionally shuffled things around on the dresser for inspiration, now walking in circles. He had none. He layed face down on his bed, and went to sleep, becuase he believed there was nothing better to do.
No one was home as he could tell, he didn't have homework for the weekend. He was sure he would have forgotten about the entire thing by the morning.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Jasmine turned the key in the front door and opened it closing the door back she locked it, the house was quiet and seemed deserted it was a little after five now. Walking pass the living room she saw Jake's skateboard lying against the couch "I guess someone is home" she said thinking aloud, she walked upstairs to Charlie's room and took the little girl's stuff off of her and change her into her pajamas. After what seemed to be the longest day of her life Jasmine was exhausted and hungry she looked at her little sister "Am gonna go cook something. Just stay in your room and play your toys I will be back. Please try to stay out trouble while am gone" Jasmine said leaving the room.

Walking down the hallway Jasmine wondered if Yahris was home she had a couple of choice words to say to her and she was ready to say them but when she opened the girl's door she saw that she wasn't in her room, Jasmine sighed rolling her eyes and shutting the door back. She went to Jake's room next to check up on him and see if her was hungry, when she opened his door she saw sleep in bed so instead of disturbing his sleep she slowly creeped back out of his room closely the door quietly behind her. Going downstairs she went into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets and fridge finally settling on what she wanted to make for dinner she got out the pots and pans and got to work.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Yahris, at first, just sat against the house and thought of what to do. She needed time to be alone, just to get better. The only person that could leave her alone when she wanted to and comfort her when need was Landon, her brother in theatre and a senior at the school. She climbed through her window, too ashamed to even go through the front door. She grabbed a few shirts, her outfit for picture day, some shorts, and few things she would need for the weekend. After stuffing all of it into her canvas bag for drama competitions, she climbed back out the window and left a note on her door to check the house phone voicemail. She then called Landon and he picked her up. She explained the situation, and he called his roommates. After agreement of no alcohol, drugs, or the special hug, Yahris was in for the weekend and the week following; or until she was ready to return home. Once they got home, she crashed on Landon's futon and started the voicemail. 

"Hello parents, Jake, and Jasmine. I'd like you to remove Charlie from the room, but let her know she deserves better than a cowardly older sister like me; she deserves her bio family. When she's out the room, listen to the next voicemail."

More pain, oh joy.

"I'd like to apologize to Jack first. You found me in my worst state, and it killed me to see that disappointment in your eyes. I never really gave you the attention a sweet guy like you deserves, and when I return home I hope you'll forgive me. You're a great brother, big man. 

"Jazzy, I'm so completely sorry you had to miss the tryouts because of a stupid mistake I made. I called Kris, who is your captain's sister, and through negotiation, I got you another try. I know it's not enough for you to forgive me, but it's a start. Please be the older sister I couldn't be for Charlie. I hope you make the team. 

"The 'rents. I don't really know what to say to you. It's not a one-time mistake. I drink and I party. I'm not virgin, and my ex was more than experience. I know you're thinking, 'What happened to that sweet little girl we adopted from South Africa?' She was replaced, by bio kids. She was ignored as the eldest, the 'strongest'. And, she was raped at age twelve; she never developed a true respect for sex. She came home crying, and complained only of a sick stomach to her little sister. Hope you guys forgive me one day, so I can forgive myself."

There was a pause. 

"Sorry, trying not to fall apart here. Giving love a mile away to a family that will never forget their adopted daughter was a drunk slut. Once I come back, might as well sign myself into Rehab, knowing y'all are going to do it anyway. I love you guys, more than you'd ever even know. Bye guys, mwah."

With that, she snuggled into a sleeping Landon's chest, sober and sleepy, to fall into a dreamless sleep. 

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Jasmine had finished cooking, feed herself and Charlie, giving Charlie a bath and put the toddler in the bed before walking downstairs into the living room to watch tv on the couch. Christina had called Jasmine but not being the mood Jasmine had ignored the phone call and just watch spongebob. The time on the cable box showed it was a little pass midnight when Jasmine decided to turn in she flicked off the tv and stood up ready to go get in the bed. Walking out of the living room she stopped at the answering machine, a red neon number one was displayed on the machine. She pressed the button on the machine and leaned against the wall as the message begun to play, as it would turn off the message was from her missing in action sister who she hadn't seen since she been home.

"Hello parents, Jake, and Jasmine. I'd like you to remove Charlie from the room, but let her know she deserves better than a cowardly older sister like me; she deserves her bio family. When she's out the room, listen to the next voicemail."

Jasmine pulled herself off the wall feeling slightly uneasy about the way this message was starting out.

"I'd like to apologize to Jack first. You found me in my worst state, and it killed me to see that disappointment in your eyes. I never really gave you the attention a sweet guy like you deserves, and when I return home I hope you'll forgive me. You're a great brother, big man.

"Jazzy, I'm so completely sorry you had to miss the tryouts because of a stupid mistake I made. I called Kris, who is your captain's sister, and through negotiation, I got you another try. I know it's not enough for you to forgive me, but it's a start."

Jasmine rolled her eyes as Yahris started her apologizes stating that she was sorry for whatever state their brother had found her in. If she was really sorry she wouldn't have gotten that way in the first place Jasmine thought as Yahris then apologized to her for making her miss her tryouts. Jasmine was still pretty ticked off about that but when Yahris had said she got the captain to agree to giving her a second chance Jasmine softly smiled she was surprised Yahris had done that for her.

Please be the older sister I couldn't be for Charlie. I hope you make the team.

When she heard Yahris say those words Jasmine couldn't help but feel bad, she wasn't exactly sure what Yahris had done that got in the way of her cheerleading and had caused Jake disappointment but Charlie loved Yahris and no matter what she had done Jasmine knew she could never replace her adopted sister place in the heart of Charlie. This message was giving Jasmine goosebumps as it sounded like Yahris wasn't planning on returning home, yeah Jasmine was pissed with her but it didn't mean she wanted Yahris to disappear off the face of the earth.

"The 'rents. I don't really know what to say to you. It's not a one-time mistake. I drink and I party. I'm not virgin, and my ex was more than experience. I know you're thinking, 'What happened to that sweet little girl we adopted from South Africa?' She was replaced, by bio kids. She was ignored as the eldest, the 'strongest'. And, she was raped at age twelve; she never developed a true respect for sex. She came home crying, and complained only of a sick stomach to her little sister. Hope you guys forgive me one day, so I can forgive myself."

The last part of the message left Jasmine lost for words and teary eyed, when had Yahris been raped Jasmine thought to herself as the message ended and the machine asked her if she wanted to hear it again, delete or save it. Jasmine wasn't playing on letting her parents hear that message but Jake needed to hear it, she unplugged the answering machine from the wall and went upstairs to Jake's room. When she got inside she shut the door and locked it in case their parents woke up and she plugged the machine back up. Then she jumped onto Jake's bed and shook him until he awoke "Jake. Jake. Get up you have to hear this" she said pointing to the answering machine.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Jake rolled over from his slumber. "Yes?" HE asked, slightly confised, and very hungry. "Is there something i could possible do for you?" He sat upright on teh bed next to his siter, noticed the answering machine, and knew what was coming next, he knew yahris had most likely left a message. He waited for her to play it.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 pm

"Is there something i could possible do for you?" Jasmine nodded "Actually there is rudeness" she said hitting the replay button the machine then looking back up at her brother "Listen to this and tell me if you think we should be concerned" she said hoping he would think nothing of it and just tell her to go get some sleep or something.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm

When the part about jake began, about how she was sorry, jake began feeling bad. His eyes teared up, but he had to be a man. She'd called him big man, and he felt actually loved. "Big man." Jake repeated to himself. He listened to the rest of the message. He turned to jasmin, looked her square in the eyes and muttered one thing. "worry." He turned back to look at the ground below him. "Worry, tomarow, get some sleep." He said, obviously wanting to be left alone. "night."

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWorld16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 pm

"worry." Jasmine sighed and felt herself slightly shiver when Jake said that she was about to protest when he interrupted her saying "Worry, tomarow, get some sleep." she couldn't help but feel like she was Jake's little sister right now instead of it being the other way around. "night." Jasmine looked at him and nodded seeing he wanted to be alone she grabbed the answering machine and stood up "Night Jake" she said in what was almost a whisper before turning around and leaving the room. She tiptoed back downstairs and hooked the machine up back where it belonged then deleted the message from Yahris she wasn't sure if she was right or wrong for doing this but she wasn't going to let her parents hear that message. She was going to do what Jake told her to do and get some sleep and figure everything else out in morning. Walking around the house she doubled locked the doors and turned out all the lights then went into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She quietly walked around her changing into her sleepwear, turning out the light and climbing into bed she wasn't sure where Yahris was but where ever she was Jasmine was just hoping she was safe and hadn't done anything reckless or stupid.

FantasyWorld16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahGnarly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am

Jake climbed out of bed, he was wearing the clothes he was yesterday. He quickly changed into a 3/4 sleeve green basebal tee. He put on some regular black slim fit pants. He kept the shoes on he had on. He walked out of his room, walked downstairs and into the kitchen. he didn't eat a thing, just sat and waited for jasmine to come downstairs. He would have to talk to her.

WoahGnarly
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!