Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Soul Eater [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noise. on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 pm

This is a roleplay based off the Soul Eater anime.

Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, Liz, Patty, and their classmates have left DWMA, but that doesn't mean the story is over. There's a new set of students attending the academy and this is their story-- the next generation of weapons, meisters, and their enemies.

I'm not going to bother with a list of basic rules, they're pretty much the same as every other roleplay. Be literate, write at least a paragraph, no graphic sex scenes, don't godmod, etc. etc. Just basically don't be an asshole. Swearing is fine, in moderation.

Some more roleplay specific things to note, however:
  • I'm only accepting student and teacher characters for the time being.
  • You may roleplay as both meister and weapon, or you can pair up with another roleplayer, as long as you both agree to it, and figure out the details of the characters' relationships between yourselves.
  • Characters can die, but don't kill off player characters without permission. Feel free to slaughter NPCs, but ask the roleplayer before you kill their character, and at least notify me.
  • Fight fair. I guess this one is pretty basic, but if you're fighting against another student, don't autohit and then miraculously dodge every attack they throw at you. Be reasonable with NPC fights too, let your characters lose or get hit sometimes.
  • Don't overpower your character. It's not fun when your character is all-powerful. Your characters can have abilities like soul perception or the ability to resonate with their own soul (like Black*Star and Stein), but not all at once. Also, keep in mind that not all characters will be able to pull off things like soul resonance at first.
  • PM me if you've got a special case. Like, if you have a great idea for a witch character, or really think you can pull off a super-powerful character without them being a Mary Sue/taking over the roleplay, PM me, and we can discuss it. I may be the god of this roleplay, but I'm pretty reasonable.

There isn't a set plot to this roleplay, it'll just unfold as we go. Just make sure you stick to the rules of the Soul Eater universe, and most importantly, have fun.

Character List:
  • Shino+Victor [Noise.]*
(* Means incompleted)

Skeletons:
Meister:
Code: Select all
[font=calibri][center][size=200](name they go by goes here)
Meister[/size]
[img]PICTURE HERE[/img]
[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b] (erase if they have none)
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Description[/b] (a physical description to go along with the picture)

[b]Weapon[/b] (who their weapon is, how they use it and a brief description of their relationship, how they met, etc.--y ou can have the same thing written here as you have on the weapon's skeleton)

[b]Personality[/b] (a paragraph please, not a list of words)
[b]History[/b] (details about their family, previous life, how they came to DWMA, etc.)
[b]Other[/b][/center][/font]

Weapon:
Code: Select all
[font=calibri][center][size=200](name they go by goes here)
Weapon[/size]
[img]HUMAN PICTURE HERE[/img]
[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b] (erase if they have none)
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Description[/b] (a physical description to go along with the picture)

[b]Weapon Form[/b] (weapon name and link to image/description)
[b]Meister[/b]  (who their partner is, a brief description of their relationship, how they met, etc.-- you can have the same thing written here as you have on the Meister's skeleton.)

[b]Personality[/b] (a paragraph please, not a list of words)
[b]History[/b] (details about their family, previous life, how they came to DWMA, etc.)
[b]Other[/b][/center][/font]

That's pretty much it. Post your skeletons below, and wait for my acceptance before you start posting.
There are no specific roles, so there's no roles to reserve, but if you want to claim a weapon or post a partial skeleton because you don't have time to finish, that's fine. I won't accept or reject your character until you're finished.

My Characters:

Shino
Meister

Full Name Shino Isoda
Gender Male
Age Fifteen
Description Standing at five feet four inches with a weight of about one hundred twenty pounds, Shino has a naturally small frame, though he does have some lean muscle. As he already knows it, Shino doesn't like the fact that he's short being brought up, nor how young looking he is, with his small size and slightly boyish features. Shino is of Japanese descent, and he has the characteristic dark brown hair and almond shaped eyes. His hair is a medium length, with longer pieces that don't quite reach his chin framing his face his face and thick bangs falling across his forehead. Shino's hair is naturally straight and thick, and always looks neat with barely any styling on his part. His eyes are a dark shade of brown that often looks black, giving him an intense gaze even though his eyes show little emotion, as does the rest of his face.

Partner Shino's weapon is Victor, a revolver. (I'll make his skeleton later)

Personality
History
Other

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Noise.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Soul Eater [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

Kayne
Meister

Full Name Kayne Smith
Gender Male
Age Sixteen
Description Kayne is about five foot ten, and of an average build, weighing in at one hundred and forty five pounds. He has messy straight shoulder length brown hair and walnut eyes, with the brim of his hat covering the tops of each one. His face tends to remain expressionless or in a perpetual frown, but is known to smile on occasions. He is seen most often in his long burgundy coat and black beanie hat.

Weapon Kayne’s weapon is a Halberd called Phoenix. They respect each other and usually get along well. They met at DWMA and gelled quickly as they share similar interests. They have only been on a few missions and have had mixed successes.

Personality Kayne is very docile and rarely raises his voice. He is shrewd but not overly intelligent. His wit usually gets him in trouble due to his monotone voice making his jokes sound more like insults, unintentionally.
History Parents live in Europe. He was sent to DWMA for a better way of life. Kayne was very lonely in Europe as a child since he couldn’t afford to go anywhere and was expelled from school. Eventually he was given the opportunity to go to DWMA and took it. At DWMA he met Phoenix and they became good friends.
Other Is distantly related to Justin Law.

Phoenix
Weapon

Full Name Phoebe Tokogawa
Nicknames Phoenix
Gender Female
Age Sixteen
Description Phoenix is about five foot five with a slim build, making her look smaller than she is. She weighs roughly a hundred pounds. She is of Asian descent and has dark brown eyes. Her hair is straight, black and comes down past her shoulders.

Weapon Form Halberd http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/ ... _Klein.png
Meister Phoenix’s Meister is Kayne. They respect each other and usually get along well. They met at DWMA and gelled quickly as they share similar interests. They have only been on a few missions and have had mixed successes. She often hits Kyle when one of his “jokes” are taken the wrong way.

Personality Phoenix is cheerful but quiet. She is smarter than Kayne but not as cunning. Although she can be shy, she tends to speak out against things she thinks are wrong.
History Her family live in China and are very rich. She was sheltered as a child, making her quite shy. She was sent to DWMA to build confidence and fully unlock her potential as a weapon, where she met Kayne.
Other Has a pet Crow called “Kraah”.

Just tell me if I need to Change/Add anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!