Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: 10,000 Years later

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Star Wars: 10,000 Years later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Edit: We need more Jedi before I put the IC up

This is gonna be an RP that takes place 10,000 years after the events at the end of episode 6. None of characters from then are alive and there are new jedi. The sith have returned and are once again trying to take over the galaxy, it is up to the jedi knights to stop them.

We need a couple people for each side as Jedi and Sith(Dark Jedi technically). If you want to be someone else go ahead but we need a couple of sith lords Dark Jedi and Jedi Knights before I put IC up.

Jedi: Horath (Me)
Jedi:Taylid Corvaina (frozenprince18)
Jedi:
Jedi:
Jedi:

Sith Lord: Azriel (Damnian_Hellfire)
Sith Lord: Darth Krayt (Saikotsu)
Sith Apprentice: Lord Vladius (FreeHat)
Dark Jedi: Egzahyl (skull_mech)

Other: Sinori Geleck (Xiphoniii)
Other:
Other:

Character sheet
-Name:
-Sex (It is hard to tell with some species of alien so we need clarifying here):
-History:
-Personality:
-Race(What race are they of. Make sure if you are sith or Jedi they can be force sensitive):
-Description(pictures please):
-Lightsaber color(If not a jedi/sith what weapon do you use):

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Name: Horath
-Sex: Male
-Affiliation (Sith or Jedi):Jedi
-History: As a small child he was an outcast because he could feel the force and effect things with his mind. This was against the Cathar way and he was outcast. Picked up by a jedi soon after he was returned to the temple where he became Padawan to another Cathar, Juror. After 10 years of intense training he was considered ready for his own lightsaber. Taken to the snowy crags where all Jedi made theirs he was allowed entrance into the cave. He came out not with one but with two lightsabers each with a glowing white blade. He then practiced day and night to learn about his new weapons and find every weakness they possessed, of which there were few. He eventually graduated to the rank of Knight and then Master. He now fights to protect all he holds dear from the impeding Sith threat.
-Personality: He is a very kind and wise being, although he prefers to stay silent. His past is well known as very few Cathar have become Jedi because of how it opposes their way of life. He strongly believes in the power of the light side of the force and intends to find and kill all users of the other, Dark side.
-Race(What race are they of. Make sure if you are sith or Jedi they can be force sensitive):Cathar
-Description(pictures please):Image
-Lightsaber color(If not a jedi/sith what weapon do you use): Dual White lightsabers
Last edited by Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Star Wars: 10,000 Years later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm

-Name: Darth Krayt
-Affiliation: Sith
-History: He comes from the Katarn family, whose most notable member was Kyle Katarn, a former jedi master. Many of his family have served as jedi knights, and a few even made the rank of master, but by the time he came around it seemed as if the force had left his family. One day, a sith lord took it upon himself to kill his entire family, and raise him as a sith because of his raw potential. At the tender age of ten, he was tasked with killing a Krayt Dragon using only his fists and the force. Upon his success, the sith lord gave him the name Darth Krayt. He spent many arduous years training and eventually surpassed his master, killing him, as was the sith way, in order to become a Sith Master.
-Personality: Despite being a sith, he is a nice guy. What makes him a sith is his willingness to use the dark side to gain power, and his dislike of traditional jedi, who follow outdated and useless teachings.
-Race: Selonian (Human)
-Description: Image
-Lightsaber color: A black lightwhip (black core, white outline, like in the picture), and a green lightsaber that he took from a jedi he killed.
Last edited by Saikotsu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 pm

There are only ever two sith lords, you know. I'm sorry, this seems cool, but the nerd in me forces me to point this out. I might still join though. Anyways, in short, there is always two sith, a master and apprentice. Eventually, the apprentice, wanting all the power, kills the master. Usually right after, but sometimes before, he takes his own apprentice, restarting the cycle. This behavior pattern of killing the others so that you become the only one in power began what is know as the sith wars, which took place even before Knights of the Old Republic. By record, it was around ten to twenty thousand years before the first movie. This forced them to make the decision of only two at once. There can still be dark jedi, people trained as jedi who then turned on the order, but true sith are 2 at once.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Well not lords per say but there have been more than two sith at a time. And by sith I mean Dark jedi. Two will be the leaders but they will have an army of dark jedi

Edit: Also you are accepted Saikotsu

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby frozenprince18 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Xiphoniii wrote:There are only ever two sith lords, you know. I'm sorry, this seems cool, but the nerd in me forces me to point this out. I might still join though. Anyways, in short, there is always two sith, a master and apprentice. Eventually, the apprentice, wanting all the power, kills the master. Usually right after, but sometimes before, he takes his own apprentice, restarting the cycle. This behavior pattern of killing the others so that you become the only one in power began what is know as the sith wars, which took place even before Knights of the Old Republic. By record, it was around ten to twenty thousand years before the first movie. This forced them to make the decision of only two at once. There can still be dark jedi, people trained as jedi who then turned on the order, but true sith are 2 at once.

Actually while this is true this was based after the last great war between the two sides so and ended after EP Six even though there were insurgencys with the sith after EP 6 yadda yadda yadda so anyways the One master one apprentice system MAY have been discarded by the future generations

frozenprince18
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Yes it may have but it will remain as we do not know. The dark jedi will just be like super powered ground troops

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow, omg someone used my Picture of Starkiller's sith robes! Wow, who knew that people like my deviant art page! Did you give me permission to use my picture, I don't see nothing....

http://thedude23.deviantart.com/gallery/

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish peace, prepare for war" - Italian proverb

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

oops. Totally spaced the asking part....a little late, but mind if I use it?
edit: I've also asked permission on DA.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damnian_Hellfire on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm

-Name:Azriel
-Sex (It is hard to tell with some species of alien so we need clarifying here):male
-Affiliation (Sith or Jedi):Sith
-History:Unknown, he just showed up, though he is appearently from Naboo
-Personality:Egotisticl,power hungry, evil
-Race(What race are they of. Make sure if you are sith or Jedi they can be force sensitive):Human
-Description(pictures please):(sorry, no pictues)Tall, wears a combat robe with a hood tht always covers his face
-Lightsaber color(If not a jedi/sith what weapon do you use):Daul red lightsabers
Click here to feed me a dog biscut!
click, please. You know you want to.

Damnian_Hellfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby frozenprince18 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

-Name: Taylid Corvaina
-Affiliation:Jedi
-History:Born on the Human Ancestrial home world of Coruscant he lived on the streets of the towering metropolis, he found he was particullar in the he could use trace elements of the force. He was rescued from the hell of his early life by the Jedi and was brought to the temple on Yavin and raised to be a strong jedi. His master was stern and cold never showing any care towards his charge other than teaching him the ways of the force, Taylid vowed he would be the exact opposite of the man he had come to look up to as a father. He built his light saber and Forged it in the caves if Dantooine his blade glowed a pulsing green, the color of nature, and life. His life has been devoted to the Order, his only goal to ascend to the rank of master.
-Personality: Warm, Calm, Paitient, Optimistic, Overly-generous, Has a hearty sence of humor, prefers not to fight but will if the need presents itself
-Race(What race are they of. Make sure if you are sith or Jedi they can be force sensitive): Human
-Description(pictures please):Image
-Lightsaber color(If not a jedi/sith what weapon do you use):Single Green

frozenprince18
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Just curious. Forged in the forest? Where did you get the crystal? Sorry, still nitpicking aren't I? I'll go see if I can find my old Merc character.

Edit: Sweet! Found him! I used him for one that was in the early days of the empire, but it should still work. Chiss rarely change. Thus, Darwin hates them, hehe.

Name: Sinori Geleck
Species: Chiss
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Redoubt
Allegiance: The highest bidder
Appearance: Standard Chiss
Equipment: Various carriers(5), Frigates(10), and Battleships(5). All are equipped with masers, and the entire fleet has a large number of squadrons of clawcraft. He is currently traveling only with his personal carrier, equipped with masers, a few volleys worth of standard ship to ship missiles, a frigate, and about 20 clawcraft, six of which are the personal clawcraft of him and his bodyguards.
Bio: Was once part of the Fifth Ruling Family, but went rogue, for he disagreed with the nature of politics, and became a bounty hunter. Has since built up a sizable repertoire.

The sips are currently in a geosynchronus orbit low above the planet.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 am

Last three are accepted. But Azriel do you want to be the sith apprentice because we already have the lord. Or do you just want to be a Jedi that went to the Dark Side?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 am

-Name: Lord Vladius
-Sex (It is hard to tell with some species of alien so we need clarifying here): Male
-Affiliation (Sith or Jedi): Sith
-History: He was born into the Darkside, and he grew as he aged, more demented more blood thristy. He's known for having no mercy or remorse for the dead. He killed his master, parents, and anyone he's ever loved. He's a heartless shell which holds an evil tormented spirit. He only obey's the Sith lord, as he took him in when no one else would.
-Personality: Demonic, ruthless, crude, mean, cocky, evil, wrathful, vengeful.
-Race(What race are they of. Make sure if you are sith or Jedi they can be force sensitive): Human
-Description(pictures please): Image
-Lightsaber color(If not a jedi/sith what weapon do you use): All red.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am

Accepted but same question. Are you a dark Jedi or the Apprentice?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skull_mech on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 am

Save a Dark Jedi seat for me. Will post later.

skull_mech
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damnian_Hellfire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 am

Fatalfrost wrote:Last three are accepted. But Azriel do you want to be the sith apprentice because we already have the lord. Or do you just want to be a Jedi that went to the Dark Side?

I'd like to be the aprentice please.

Damnian_Hellfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am

Ok I'll pencil it in then damnian

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skull_mech on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am

-Name: Egzahyl

-Sex: Female

-Affiliation: Sith - Dark Jedi

-History: Originally a Jedi, Egzahyl was trained solely in the arts of lightsaber duel and quickly mastered the Shii Cho form of combat. Young and impulsive, she seek and hungered for more knowledge on the arts. Watching and learning from the practices of the other Master's she too mastered the combat style of Soresu and soon, Shien. Though most of the arts are meant for Blaster fires, she had her ways on making it such that it was effecient enough for light saber combat. It was from these combat forms that she merged and formed her own form and modified her lightsabers such that it would suit her form. With a metal string attached to each ends of her dual ightsabers, she created what was in the ancient days as glowsticking. (Reference to how it would look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHdytgDUcVQ please watch it! its interesting) The light sabers aren't attached to one another like nun-chucks. The lightsaber is attached to a string which could retract and is attached onto her fingers. The hilt of her lightsaber has multiple paddings to soften the impact against her arms, legs and shoulders. Despite its reach and fast paced attacks, it has its 'obvious' weaknesses. This is her favorite but not her main form.

At first, her Master paid little head for Egzahyl's hunger for knowledge, seeing as it helped the young padawan grow. However, it was only until he saw that it was the thrill of battle that truly fueled her greed for knowledge did her Master finally disapproved. And after several preaching of patience and violence is not the only way to solve problems did Egzahyl full of frustrations from the constraints, snapped and attacked her own master. "Only through Conflicts can we grow stronger!" she exclaimed. The battle was quick with the experienced Master force pushing her lightsaber amidst twirling and forcing Egzahyl to let go of the strings of the lightsaber, less she wants her limbs be cut from her very own lightsaber, which led to her lost. Devastated by the lost, she ran. Embarrassed and saddened to have attacked her very own Master and outraged at her own weaknesses. This however, didn't caused her to defect to the Sith, for she loved and respected her Master no matter how annoying his rantings may be. It was only after she found out that he had died in battle, did she defect to the Sith.

Blaming the Jedi's teachings for patience as the cause of her Master's downfall, however, she didn't have anyone to teach her how to gain strength now. So, upon her return back to the Jedi Academy after months of being missing, she snuck into the jedi archives and delved into the dark arts of the Sith. The Masters were furious by her sudden disappearance, not knowing of the decisive fight between her and her Master, placed her under house arrest where she was to remain to contemplate on her wrong doings. She however did quite the opposite. In her room with no surveilance, she practiced her dark arts and tried to further refine her combat style. After what seemed like a week or so, the Masters introduced her to her new Master but she declined them. Her previous Master was the first and only Master for her. No one could replace him.

A month later under supervision and various tests, she was finally raised to the ranks of a Jedi Knight but that was quickly stripped from her after her first few missions. When given tasks, the Masters were appalled by the uncontrollable bloodshed that Egzahyl left in her wake. Though she had successfully completed her missions, it was her choice of actions that led the Masters to condemn this fallen Jedi. Finally exiled after many attempts of rehabilitation, she roamed alone and continued practicing in the caves near the Jedi Academy in the arts of the Sith where her Master used to meditate with her. No, she works for no Sith Lord nor does she intends to since they were the cause of her Master's death but neither is she a Jedi for their teachings were the catalyst for her Master's death.

-Personality: Despite being aggressive by nature, the teachings of her Jedi Master still lived on within her. Kindness and compassion still runs deep through her vein. Probably why her favorite art is rather than being offensive, is defensive.

-Race: Zabrak

-Description: Image

-Lightsaber color: Short Dual 'Orange' Light Sabers with a metal string and motor, to retract and eject the strings and fast speeds, attached at each ends.
Last edited by skull_mech on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

skull_mech
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 am

Wow. I Feel lonely with all these force adepts. Oh, and since his personal weaponry wasn't part of the original Temp I copy and pasted, he is adept with most Blaster type weaponry, but prefers the sniper rifle, and carries with him at all times his custom sniper rifle(of which he has a few more stashed away, just in case, and his personal blaster pistol.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby frozenprince18 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 pm

[quote="Xiphoniii"]Just curious. Forged in the forest? Where did you get the crystal? Sorry, still nitpicking aren't I? I'll go see if I can find my old Merc character.

OH yea the caves of Dantooine and Ilum are where the jedi get the majority of there crystals, even though there environments are compleatly different.

frozenprince18
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!