Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Straining for Survival [ooc] In need of Evils and Neutrals

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Straining for Survival [ooc] In need of Evils and Neutrals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:49 am

~Story~

Nishol, a great kingdom who was ruled by a powerful king, Archer Hanils. Nishol was a peaceful and prosperous land filled with many creatures. Humans, dragons, elves, fairies and many more. Everyone here actually lived in peace. Every race had thier own land to care for. The elves, fairies, and other woodland creatures dwelled in the east forest. There, they was able to practice magic and care for the plants and trees. The sirens, water elementals, and other aquatic creatures dwelled in the ocean and shore in the west. In the north, Archer ruled the area that was filled with humans and angels. In the south, demons and dragons dwelled near fiery lands and mountains. Yeah everything was perfect. Of course there were disagreements but nothing like wars. Archer had everything under control. But everything ended when Archer's wife, the angelic queen Elizabeth had given birth to twins. A boy and a girl. Every race had celebrated, well not every one. Some of the demons and dragons didn't really care. But on the same day, a demon had given birth as well to a son. The father of this demon was the most feared demons in the south, Keir. He had gathered demons and dragons to raid all of the other lands. Few of the dragons that were good went to tell the Archer and Elizabeth of this attack. Keir led his army throughout the lands and took many prisioners and killed many more.

When the time they had reached the north, the angels and humans were ready. Archer and Elizabeth had already sent the kids to safety. They had given the twins to live with their right hand angel. The angel had taken the twins to the outer mountains. The King and Queen stayed to protect their land. It was huge battle between them that lasted for atleast two years. The war had ended when Keir had entered the castle and killed the King and Queen. It was a sad day. Keir had placed himself king with his son the rightful heir. Nineteen years later, the twins have grown up and became adults. They known of their heritage and have been trained since a young age. Now the twins have set out to get the rights back with the help of their guardian angel and others who have escaped Keir's fury. Keir's wizards have caught of this and informed the King. The King himself was filled with rage and have sent out creatures to destroy the twins. The son is leading the group and have a full mind to kill the twins and anyone helping them. But will he succeed or will the twins gain thier throne back and bring the kingdom of Nishol back to the light?

---------
~Rules~

+ No godmodding, autoplaying, powerplaying, whatsoever. I don't want almighty characters here. Every character in this thread can die. And possibly will if you see fit. If I catch you are godmodding, I will tell you to stop. Do it again, I will ban you from the roleplay.

- Romance is encouranged. Yaoi and yuri is allowed here. Kissing, sweet talking, hugging and stuff is accepted. Just NO cybering here in my thread. I don't want to read that stuff. So don't do it here.

+ Violence is also encouranged. Be as gorey as you want. I don't really care...

- Language is something I don't mind. You can use profanity just don't go overboard.

+ Be atleast semi-literate. Write atleast five sentences and use proper grammar. Spelling mistakes I don't mind, just make it sensible. Use quotations for speech, italics for thoughts.

- Pm me profiles titled Revenge and put a :mrgreen: at the bottom of your pm. When I give you the okay, just post it on the thread.

+ Be very creative. Make your characters special. Also you can only play one specific role but you can have a second charrie as an "other".

- Let's have fun, shall we? ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Good Characters//

-Prince Caiden Jayden Hanils, played by CriminalMinds
-Princess Faith Angelina Hanils, played by me
-Twin's Guardian Angel Skylar Alexander Lightwing, played by Parabola

-Others [two spots left]

+The Dragon Areous Hersoin Kutse
+The Deranged Not-Princess Naia Skyla Seraphina

//Evil Characters//

-King Kier played by Treali Storm
-Kier's Son [open] [reserved] [taken]
-Son's Right Hand [open] [reserved] [taken]
-Son's Left Hand [open] [reserved] [taken]

-Others [three spots left]

-The Margrave of Trenton Alaric Van Rhanclave

//Neutral Characters//
[only two spots left]

~The Mercenary Aeoni Hite Wilder

-------------------------
~Character Skeletons~

THE TWINS
Code: Select all
[insert appearance pic here]
[size=85]The name that came with my birth rite is [insert first, middle, last name here].

My [insert race here] blood runs strong.

Uh, well don't I look like a [insert sex here]?

I am [insert age here] years old.

What does me being a [insert sexual preference here] has to do with anything?

I figured out that I am the [insert which twin are you here].

Many say that I'm [insert personality here].

I can't remember a lot but this is what I came to know, [insert bio here].

I learned [insert skills here] when I was away.

This [insert one or two weapons here] is just for protection. Though, my hidden talent is [insert one power here].

I can't stand [insert dislikes here]! But I think [insert likes here] are awesome!

I actually kinda like [insert crush here].

[insert user name here] controls my life.[/size]

GOOD and NEUTRAL CHARACTERS
[size=85]Well the name my parents gave me was [insert first,middle,last name here] but I have to go by [insert nickname here].

The blood that rushes through me is of[ insert race here] blood.

I may appear to you as a [insert appearance age here], but I am truly [insert real age here].

Bleh, I don't care what you say. I am proud to be a [insert sexual preference here].

I enjoy being a [insert position/job here].

Please, don't critize me because I'm [insert personality here].

My life to you may have been tragic or weird but I feel like telling it. [insert history here].

Beware. I'm a master at [insert skills here].

I use [insert one to three weapons here] to protect or to to serve. But my real power lies with [insert one or two powers].

Get [insert dislikes here] the hell away from me!

[insert likes here] are the best things in life...

Well if you must know, I'm attracted to [insert crush here].

[insert username here] is the one who is pulling the strings.[/size]

EVIL CHARACTERS
[size=85][insert first and last name here] is long dead. Now people fear me, [insert nickname here].

The blood of [insert race here] is powerful beyond you.

Just because I'm a [insert sex here], don't think you will live.

I've been killing weak creatures for about [insert real age here] years. But I keep the appearance of a [insert appearance age here] year old.

This doesn't even matter but I'm a [insert sexual preference here]...

The ones below me think I'm [insert personality here].

My life story may be insane, brutal, or just plain depressing but I'm gonna tell it anyway. [insert history here].

No one can be the best at [insert skills here] other than me.

The powers I control are [insert one or three powers here]. [insert one or two weapons here] are my playthings.

My position is [insert what you are here].

Bring me [insert likes here]. But I will destroy [insert dislikes here]!

What's the point of love? But I am fond of [insert crush here].

[insert user name here] is the only one above me.[/size]
Last edited by xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Straining for Survival [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 am

Hey Loveless, can I reserve the Prince for now please?

I can't do my profile right now, but I wanted to reserve a place. I should have the profile up tonight, but I need to go get dinner in 15 minutes and then go to my babysitting job. I should be up and working on the profile in at least an hour and a half so should have it posted by the end of the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am

Sure thing, Criminal. I'll reserve the spot for you.

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 pm

[quote="Treali Storm"][insert appearance pic here] -- Do I really have to find one? ....fine.

Keir Iblisian is long dead. Now people fear me, King Keir.

The blood of demons is powerful beyond you.

Just because I'm a male, don't think you will live.

I've been killing weak creatures for about 188 years. But I keep the appearance of a 30 year old.

This doesn't even matter but I'm a bisexual...

The ones below me think I'm callously cruel.

My life story may be insane, brutal, or just plain depressing but I'm gonna tell it anyway: I was born of the flames of Satan and cast into the flames of this world, where I murdered, deceived, and mauled my way to the top among the demons and dragons of the South (I think that's right). I took fourteen husbands and twenty-three wives, and my favorite wife bore me a son some (however many years ago) years ago. At this time, I usurped the power of King Archer and Queen Elizabeth and threw them from the land.

No one can be the best at manipulation, control, administration, planning, and logical thinking skills other than me.

The powers I control are fire and darkness/shadows. A flamethrower and a short dagger are my playthings.

My position is King Keir.

Bring me slaves, wives, husbands, concubines, gold, fine clothes and jewelry, palaces, and gourmet dinners. But I will destroy holy books, rebels, and items of charity!

What's the point of love? But I am fond of any sycophant.

Satan is the only one above me.

...I tried to insert the green smiley, but don't know the code.

By the way, Iblisian comes from Arabic and Armenian. Iblis is the name given to Satan in Islamic tradition, and -ian denotes 'son of' in any Armenian surname. So the fusional name means "Son of Iblis" or "Son of Satan", which is appropriate for a demon king.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

MY CHARACTER

The name that came with my birth rite is Faith Angelina Hanils.

My angelic and human blood runs strong.

Uh, well don't I look like a female?

I am twenty one years old.

What does me being a heterosexual has to do with anything?

I figured out that I am the Princess of Nishol.

Many say that I'm pretty stubborn. Well at least thats what my brother and angel says. Though I can sometimes see why. Once I set my mind on something, its like no one can tell me otherwise. If I want to do it, I'll do it. I can be a bit arrogant sometimes and go off at the mouth. I can be a bit clumsy at times as well like tripping over my own foot or something. But overall, I'm a pretty nice person. I tend to trust easily once I meet someone who's no threat to me. And I'm always open to new friends and adventure. I also tend to step up for others, whether I know them or not. I just can't stand people who are so mean to others. I try to help anyone I can without causing too much trouble. Usually I'm cheerful around people but I do seem to be very sensitive. It's like any little thing can upset me but I never allow others to see that. I try to be strong as how I was taught. When I do get upset, people notice right away. I get very quiet and emotionless. Also it takes awhile for me to get my spirits back up. And I don't forgive easy. Once you break my trust, you are now my enemy.

I can't remember a lot but this is what I came to know, my angel had took me and my brother to live in the far away mountains. There we hid in secrecy. But one day when I was playing around near the creek, I was attacked. A demon had sprouted from the bushes. I did what any other six year old would do. I ran, screaming my head off. My little heart was racing as I darted through the trees and boulders. But when I was trying to climb higher up onto a tree, its jaws snapped onto my ankle and pulled me down. Tears rolled down my eyes as I called out for help. Before I knew it, the demon was attacked by my angel. The demon was defeated easily with no problem at all. But I was just a little girl. I didn't know why anything wanted to attack me. That made me realize how some things aren't always friends. It left a permanent mark on ankle as well. After mending my wound, my angel had told me of my parents and my destiny. Since then, I had made a promised to myself that I will vanquish any evil from the land of my father and mother. I trained hard day and night to prepare for the day I will set out. A strong determination kept me going. I learned fighting techniques and combat. Also I learned a little bit of healing magic from a passing mage. On my sixteenth birthday, I discovered I had a power that neither of my angel or brother possessed. I was able to make flowers bloom, make the tress bow, and vines slither. I was tuned to nature. Few animals were also drawn to me as well. One in particular was a beautiful white owl who I began to call Cloud. It soon became my closest friend. The day had finally came for me to fulfill my destiny and take my right back at the throne. And NO ONE will get in my way.

I learned armed and unarmed combat, slight healing magic, playing the flute, and horseback riding when I was away.

This halberd and these throwing daggers is just for protection. Though, my hidden talent is plant manipulation.

I can't stand spiders, very hot weather, demons, being thought of as a weakling, anyone or thing who harms children, perverts, and the dark! But I think animals (especially birds), nature, rain, food, children, and music are awesome!

I actually kinda like no one yet.

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx controls my life.

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 pm

The name that came with my birth rite is Caiden Jayden Hanils.

My angelic and human blood runs strong.

Uh, well don't I look like a male?

I am 21 years old.

What does me being a Heterosexual has to do with anything?

I figured out that I am the Prince of Nishol.

Many say that I'm level-headed and sensible. I can lead people and give them commands confidently. If people don't do their job correctly, then I will happily give someone else the job. Some may call me harsh, but I just call myself sensible. If you can't do the job, why should I have you doing it? I'm confident and strong, but deep down I do worry about my twin sister, the Princess of Nishol, Faith. I am mature, but still hold a sense of humour. I know when to make a joke and also when to be serious. Some describe me as been too serious, but I'd rather be too serious at a time like this. Someone hurts my sister, I then show my mean side. When I'm upset, my mood is foul. I only trust you if you give me a reason to believe I can. Until then, I will be aware that you could be the enemy, willing to betray me and my sister at any time..

I can't remember a lot but this is what I came to know, Faith and I were taken away by our angel, heading deep into the mountains where it's safe. Our kingdom was in danger. At six I didn't really understand, but I knew something was wrong. It was as I grew older, and dangers entered our lives, that I realised we were been hunted. I had to be strong for my sister though. I was the Prince of Nishol. I had to lead in the future. Even at a young age I knew that.
My sister was attacked one day, it was then that our angel explained what happened to our parents. From that day on I swore to lead an army and banish the evil with my sister. We both trained hard, day and night, at any hour possible, often going without sleep or for me, sometimes without food. I tried to look after Faith and tried to make sure she ate.
Now it is time to follow the destiny given to us. Now we are going to take back what is rightfully ours!

I learned how to fight with an without a sword, and a small dagger. I also learnt a few small protection spells in case Faith and I got ourselves into any trouble in our quest. Along with Faith, I learnt how to horseback ride, calling my black Stallion Jade. I also learnt a little healing, but not as good as my sisters. She chose healing where as I chose protection. This is what I learnt when I was away.

This Sword and dagger is just for protection. Though, my hidden talent is protection shields, though it isn't strong.

I can't stand demons or anything that represents evil! If you represent evil then I will kill you! But I think animals, water and angels, oh and we can't forget Faith, my twin sister, are awesome!

I actually kinda like a girl that is both friends with my sister and I, though no one knows this yet.

CriminalMinds controls my life.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Once we get our guardian angel, we can actually start the roleplay. ^w^ I'm kind of excited.

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Looking forward to it, LoVeLeSs!

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:50 pm

>w< I hope someone comes along soon!

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm sure they will. Sometimes it takes time. If you haven't started on an intro IC post, it might be worth just starting a draft even. That's always a good thing to do while waiting for characters. I do it and then just put in the necessary edits when I have everyone :P

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:56 pm

O3o You know I'm seriously going to do that now! Yup yup

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Well the name my parents gave me was Areous Hersoin Kutse but I have to go by Aeros.

The blood that rushes through me is of Dragon blood.

I may appear to you as a Middle aged dragon, but I am truly over 300 years old.

Bleh, I don't care what you say. I am proud to be a Strait.

I enjoy being a wise and tutor, and enjoy fighting for the group.

Please, don't critize me because I'm wise being.

My life to you may have been tragic or weird but I feel like telling it. I was one of the Dragons that originally warned the Human king and thier kind of the demon invasion. I assisted in fighting the hordes, but soon realised even with my help the kingdom's reign would not survive the battle. So I fled, but not as a coward, but as a silent and hidden protector of the twins. They dont know I have been watching over them and killing any patrols of the Demon king that come anywhere near thier position. I shall help them once they are ready, but until that day approaches I shall stand an ever so protective watch and wing over them.

Beware. I'm a master at Wisdom, Strength, Protection, and Tactics.

I use Claws, Wings, and Size to protect or to to serve. But my real power lies with my true and powerful mind and my fire breath.

Get Demons and trecheruos people the hell away from me!

Peace and Friendship are the best things in life...

Well if you must know, I'm attracted to Intellegence and beings with strength of heart. Juso is the one who is pulling the strings.

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi everyone. As a result of my Asperger's Syndrome, variations on the size of font, especially towards smaller sizes, and on colors and other formatting, like the green and red and italics and bright colors and whatnot, are painful, quite literally, for me to look at. I have a very hard time reading posts written with such formatting, and will likewise suffer in the roleplay. . . Please help out your fellow roleplayer and abstain from psycho-font land.

. . . on another note, you can just post in the Roleplayers Wanted, looking for a literate player for a guardian angel role in a high fantasy roleplay. Someone will come along. I can guarantee that.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Okay sorry about that Treali. We'll keep the color and font normal for ya. ^_^

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I really want this to work lol when we starting?

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 am

I think it will be starting when there is a guardian angel for the twins XD

I can't wait either!

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm

It's rare I get to play a dragon (My favorite race of all) in a RP these days. So this one is very exciting for me to. I think if it starts it will join the ranks of Epic Roleplay :D

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm sorry you guys that it's taking so long. =.= I just want to make sure we got an angel before starting cuz the twin can't really go anywhere without him or her. >.>

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

No problem. I have like...8 other RP's so im busy at the moment to keep myself entertained lol

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Ugh I'm in like no other rps. I'm scared Iwill be smothered in trying to reply to them all. >.>

xXLoVeLeSsAnGeLXx
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!