Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but, I will try to post tomorrow. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora27 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to post for over a week, I'm on vacation and won't have the time to make a post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandora27
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:20 pm

I'm just waiting on Maestro to post.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 am

To Everyone:

Greetings everyone, I have a few announcements to make:

First of all, I made a day counting fail on my earlier post. I fully intend to post later today, and neither rain nor snow will stop that. There will be a nice major plot post today to set the stage for you guys to continue.

Secondly, I would like to remind you guys that this RP is from me to YOU guys, and it is entirely open ended, so you need not rely on Azazel's antics to go on. I'll occasionally swoop in as him and mess up your world from time to time, but that is it. I already set the stage with him for you guys to have something to do, and I want to remind you that something is ANYTHING you feel like. For that reason, after I post with Azazel and the other major plor elements later today, I will then create a minor plot character and join the world from your mortal point of view.

Thirdly, I would like to remind any who might be reading this, the role-play is quite open. In fact, I need more people. Much more. I want all of you. ALL of RPG to join. This is supposed to be supermassive! I'm giving you a dark world to explore your darkest thoughts in, take advantage of it! Those who are on already, invite everyone and your grandma's to join. I never intended to rely so heavily on the major plot, so after today, I'll be laying off it a bit. Those who got involved with Azazel, he gave you orders and tests, but how you go about it and what you do with it, is up to you!

Last but not least, we have a new addition to our ranks! Xenor, a newbie to our hallowed halls of RPG but not roleplaying in general will be boosting our ranks of insanity. I have already approved him to join, and he'll be posting his OOC and IC posts at his leisure, so I'm giving you a heads up before you start wondering who the bloody hell this person is and why are they here.

That's all for now folks, I'll probably be getting some shut-eye before I return and post. See ya all then.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenor on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 am

Name: Xenor Fyre

Race: Human, descendant of Angelic-Empowered Humans

Appearance:A slender body, with pale skin. Standing at 5"9' and of light build, his short silvery-grey hair softly sits on his head, with small bangs over his forehead. His eyes are that of a deep emerald, and his sharp features warm the hearts of any on looker.

Usual Clothing/Armor: A mix of scavenged plate and chain mail armor, and delicate leathers, covered by a gold trimmed, deep navy blue robe with a hood.
- Head: Hood, via robe.
- Torso: A simple leather tunic, strapped tightly to his chest.
- Upper Chest: A broken silver, military standard breastplate covers Xene's upper body. It protects his ribcage and neck.
- Lower Torso: Simple Chain-Mail lay underneath the plate and above the leather to protect Xene from slashes.
- Shoulders: N/A
- Arms:
- Right: Simple Chain-Mail hangs over his shoulder, and a leather glove strapped to his arm.
- Left: A plate gauntlet covers his hand and his fingers are strapped with bandages and Chain-Mail. More plate armor protects his albow all the way up to his shoulder.
- Legs: Heavy plate protects his legs, with the only gaps at his knees and ankles, and they are covered by Chain-Mail
- Feet: Heavy plate military standard boots.

Weapons:
- Primary: Dual Military Standard Longsword. Angelic Shield and Sword
- Secondary: Elvish Longbow

Magic and/or other abilities:
- Go for the Throat:
Dropping one of his Blades, Xene will continue with only one blade, using both hands. He does not do any damage while using this ability, he will deflect all incoming blows, until close enough he will disarm his opponent, drop them to their knees, then proceed to slam his blade down into their body through their jugular.

- Concentrate:
Time itself seems to slow down as Xene begins to concentrate, allowing him to pull of faster attacks on NPC's (while using primary weapons) and shoot further and stronger (while using secondary)

- Perseverance:
Weaker Men would be dead by this stage, yet Xene, through some unknown power, continues to fight. Once the battle is over, so may this person.

- Angelic/Wings:
A bright light emerges from the back of Xene, forming large white feather wings, giving him the ability of flight.

- Angelic/Armaments of the Righteous:
Using holy power, Xene can summon a shield and sword of holy light to defend and fight with him.

- Angelic/Holy Shock:
Against friends, he can heal their wounds and restore some life, against his Foes, it is like flame that begins in their heart and burns its way through their body until just their skeletons are left.

Biography: Elliad, a large city on the eastern plains of the Earth, Xene was born to a rich noble family. Having everything given to him, Xene grew tired of being spoiled and spending time with other rich brats. At the young age of 6, he would usually sneak out of the confines of his family mansion to play with the poorer children, who lived in the slums. There he become close friends with one of the girls, Veneria, whose parents had died in the Defense of Elliad. The two of them would go on little adventures in the city, annoying rich people, stealing from his neighbors to feed the poorer children, or just running around in the parks. The two children balanced each other, Veneria calmed Xene's quick action attitude, and Xene helped Veneria overcome her fears.

When the two reached the age of 16, they both joined the Elliadan Imperial Guard, the main Military Force of Elliad. The two excelled at all military schools, from strategy to combat, it wasn't long before promotions came pouring in. 3 years into their military career, which consisted of multiple attacks on out lying towns and also, the Attack of Beriumul, Xene and Veneria were ordered to attack a small village in the mountains to the north-east, a village that was not conforming to Elliadan Rule. Backed by a large force of the Elliadan Imperial Guard, Xene was planning the attack when Veneria asked Xene why was he fighting, and why their activity with attacking villages had become so important to Elliad. Xene didnt have much of a response, as he was led to believe that it was for the glory of the Kingdom of Elliad.

A cocky Captain from Elliad was in command of this invasion, and ordered Xene to send Veneria and her troops in first. Upon the attack, Veneria was critically wounded by a hail of arrows from the village inhabitants, who turned out to be quite large. In fact, all the villagers were quite large, as it was a village of Giant's, giant human-like creatures who had been hiding from the rest of the world. Xene had his forces withdraw from the village and hold up on the outskirts where his camp lay. Xene, looking upon his dieing friend, his dieing comrades, began to question himself and why he was ordered to attack an innocent village. He ordered his troops to stand down, and those under his command did so.

Yet the other troops disobeyed his orders and continued the attack. While Xene's forces waiting in their camp, Veneria died of her wounds. Blaming himself and the cocky captain, Xene took his blade and slew the captain. He then ordered all his troops to enter the Giant's village, and slaughter any Elliadan soldier, and let the Giant's live.

It was a hard battle, as the Giant's were confused as to why their enemy were killing each other, and who to kill. The Giant's decided to fall back, and wait until the Humans had finished slaughtering each other. Some of the Elliadan Army retreated and fled to Elliad to tell them of Xene's betrayal, the others just stood their in shock, trying to organise themselves against both Human and Giant. After the battle, Xene's troops had lowered there arms, so the Giant's may appear, and cautiously they did. Xene managed to negotiate with them, albeit the Giants thinking it was a trap, it wasn't long until Yjorp, King of the Giants, was persuaded by his sons Jyab and Pyat to listen to the Human.

After spending a few nights in the village, and talking to the King about the possible Elliadan retaliation, Yjorp informed Xene that his people will go deeper into the mountains to hide, and that Xene should lead his troops away from Elliad. Before leaving, Yjorp let his sons join Xene's small military force, in hopes that they may help him fight for what is right. As the Giant's left their village in one direction, Xene's forces headed the opposite. It wasnt long until Xene's scouts reported that the Elliadan army was waiting to arrest him.

Before handing himself over, Xene ordered his soldiers to flee and hide, that they may live, and hopefully help more people understand that Elliad is not as good as it seems. Currently, the 16th of the month of Trivarin, on the year 1125 , Xene is in a prison cell in the dungeons of Elliad, awaiting his execution, a few moments before Azazel's appearance in Bellanuva...

Other: Due to his long line of ancestry, Xene's Angelic powers are very deep within him. He cannot use any so far, and he does not even know of this power. Also, he does not know, but he was not born into a rich noble family, rather he was adopted by the father when he was found at the steps of Castle Elliad. Xene may have the power of the angels inside of him, but his alignment may change at many moment.

Elliad: A large city rivaling that of Bellanuva. It lies in the far east, across the River Synali and beyond the forest of Ashor. Large stone walls and towers protect it from invaders, but a corrupt noble system control it. Its King died many years ago, and his death is a story well covered up, a story that only a few know and one that is well hidden from the public. His only son, Indinu, murdered his own father and blamed the Kings High Guard, condemning all of them to death. The nobles immediately declared Indinu as King, thanks to Indinu's agreement of what the Nobles wanted, more land. Since then, Elliad's borders have expanded ten fold, and Indinu declaring himself as Emporer. Elliad does not interfere with the Western World, such as Bellanuva, as it prefers to keep to its own side of the river, yet due to the ... dark influence in the Emporer, things may change.

Beriumul & The Attack of Beriumul: Beriumul is a city to the north-west of Elliad, half the size of Bellanuva and Elliad, on the cost of the River Synali. It was founded by merchants, and soon grew quite large due to its location and access of trade. It is a free state, controlled by the richest of the Merchants, its militia is of those who live in its walls, yet some merchants even have their own troop. Elliad, in its vast paranoia of the nobles, saw this city as an entrance for the Western World to freely walk into the East, and immediately begun attacks as soon as the plans where drawn. The battle lasted quite some time due to the amount of private armies the merchants had, though, is was not long before Xene and his troops breached the city and claimed it for Elliad. Today, the city is under the careful watch of the Elliadan Imperial Guard.

Defense of Elliad: a large scale battle that happened a few days after the birth of Veneria. Elliad was invaded by a large force of northern barbarians and strange creatures, who have later been recognized as minor demons. During the defense, many of Elliad's villages near the main gate died, yet the main Elliadan army destroyed the invaders before they caused any major damage. After the initial invasion force was destroyed, some barbarians still ran skirmishes against the city, yet never succeeded.

Xenor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 am

Oh nice CS mate :D
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm

To Everyone:

Ok, I'm up. I think. I have yet to have dinnerfast or breaknner, or whatever I should call it, but I'm here. So in between eating, doing some last minute work, and listening to some evil music for inspiration, I'll be writing my post. And I have to second Saxious's statement. Very good indeed. I think I might even take refuge in Elliad with my soon to be created minor character. Seems like a nice place for a moral-less mercenary to live in.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm working on posting here and there. Very busy at the moment.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Dashmiel is this thread still open to new comers? It sounds very interesting and although I have a bit to read to get the feel of the RP im more then willing.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 am

To Orion Vryce:

It most certainly is still open. In fact, I do not forsee it ever closing, if anything, I need to expand to several times it's size. So read away (particularly the 1st post of this topic), and should you find yourself still willing you'll be more than welcome to join.

To Everyone:

There we go folks, my major plot line post is up. Now it is up to you to do with it as you will, and freely enjoy yourselves. I'll be of course watching, and I'll also be making a minor character at some point later today. The role play is still open, and I'll be around to answer ooc questions and accepting new people.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 am

Aye, Dashmiel, Life is but a dream, how goes the Roleplay? I haven't gotten a single person yet, god forbid I never get any. *Puwpuw* I've been reading through part of the IC, Azazel is a wicked character, I hope mine can hope to cast a shadow in his light, if my Roleplay ever starts.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 am

Hey, would you accept a character that's sort of like Azazel? Like a Fallen Angel, (My main thing is, I want the wings, and those freaky sharp fingernails, and I want to be evil) If so, I will put up my Zaliarch Character Sheet, and take you up on your offer, my friend.

Username: Orith Nar

Name: Zaliarch

Abilities/Weapons: He has a vast array of weapons, all of which cannot be broken, they are made of an evil blood-colored material. He can fly due to his crimson-red wings the wings have razor-sharp talons at the tips, his fingernails come to a fine point, and can cut through armor and skin like butter.

Personality: He is evil, he enjoys seing pain and misery, death and destruction, but if you can get past his evil shell, he can be as good as his past self, an Angel.

Appearance: He stands at a whopping 7'5, with tight, finely tuned muscles, his skin is well-tanned, and he is extremely handsome, he has jet-black hair, when his wings are completely spread out (In all their crimson-red-feathery gracefulness) they are 15 feet long, twice his height, he weighs 220 pounds of mainly muscle, his wings weigh 50 pounds of feather and muscle. He has blood-red eyes with no veins, he has no veins or inside workings in his body.

Race: A Fallen Angel, he serves under Azazel

Orientation: Completely Straight

Alliance: Evil, probably will never change, unless...*Line gets staticy and you cannot hear what would change him*

Group/Cult: (If any) None.

History/Bio: He was made by Yertreis as an Angel, an Angel that was meant to aid her, to help her to run the Heavens, and the world below (Not hell, a little above hell) He was meant to rule the world as she did the Heavens, but, alas, he was corrupted by the mortal's speakings, the mortals wanted power, Zaliarch wanted even more power. He wanted to rule alongside Azazel, ruling Hell, the Heavens, and this world. He wanted it all. When he challenged Yertreis authority (Stupid thing for him to do, huh?) she banished him from the Heavens, to rot in the mortal world for the rest of his days, and to make sure he suffered, she changed him, making him the first of the Fallen Angels. He has been extremely loyal to Azazel since his awakening, with high hopes he can one day assume his position as ruler of the world and the Heavens, and Hell, alongside Azazel, and punish Yertreis as she did him.
Last edited by Orith Nar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

It is midnight, but, I have decided that I will begin a post later today... and soon, the City of Bellanuva shall be mine...

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 am

I realize the History is NOT up to your standards, and I apologize, but there really isn't much to his past, he was created, and then betrayed Yertreis, it isn't like he was mortal before he was an Angel, in that case I could work with that alot, but he wasn't, so, alas, a Bio that makes me weep.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 am

To Maestro:

Glad to have you back! Go for it, and try to take over Bellanuva. Azazel probably doesn't care much, and it is not likely that he will intervene directly. However, he did put someone to the challenge of taking it for him, so it'll be interesting to see what happens in that situation. That, and there is always the fact that should the "Dream Child" get to become enough of a problem Azazel himself will intervene, but that might take a bit, since from what we saw, He's doing some pretty intense stuff to that book.

To Orith Nar:

Do try to not weep my friend, as from what I heard the tears of Fallen Angels pollute the water supply irreversably and cause global warming. Yes, your history does leave a lot to be desired, but even with what little you got, there is workable material there. Give me more. Why did Yertreis create him? Why did he betray her? What did he attempt to do that caused his fall? After all, he would not be the only one to do something stupid and gotten himself blasted to oblivion by Yertreis (See Maestro's character) so the niche for Fallen Angels is not out of bounds though it is not going to be a big group. Make something and make sure to read Maestro's bio to fully avoid repeating any precedents, and then get back to me. Also, I need the age to be in thousands and not millions. After all, the more time a being is alive, the better it becomes, and certain personality traits come with that time, and in here, there are only two who have possibly been alive that long, but we can't know for sure as they sure as hell would sooner kill us than tell us how old they are (Yertreis because she is a lady and Azazel just to watch us explode.) So yeah, work on the history and change the age and you'll be flying and slicing things with your fingernails in no time.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 am

OK, well, it's definetely better, not amazing, but better, am I accepted?

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

To Orith Nar:

Yes, it is better. You're in, but make sure you read all of the 1st OOC post and follow the rules. Your character will be added to my super secret list of characters I keep on my radar and watch. Give me your very best and have fun wreaking havoc upon the world.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 am

Hey, just so you know, I'm here and I'll have a post up tonight (China time).

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:29 am

Name: Egarr

Race: Norn

Appearance:
Egarr stands at 9’0” and weighs in at 515lbs. He has dim yellow eyes that have swilling hews of grey but show no visible pupils. His teeth are brown and yellow and appear to be rotted but all Norn have teeth as such, and they are considerably strong. His skin consist of colours of greys and putrid greens that gives his flesh the look of a decaying corpse, his lack of bathing gives it the same smell as well. His fingers are a blackish colour and appear to be frostbitten, while his fingernails are a dark yellowish colour.

Usual Clothing/Armor:
Egarr wears blackened steel plate-mail armor, each piece of which has an inner layer of thick dark brown fur. The armor he wears consist of a cuirass which is shaped to has the appearance of overlapping ridges and running down the center is an outward indention with eight studs on each side. Protecting his shoulders is a pair of spaulders which have three sheets of outcropping metal that are spiked that run the width from front to back. Covering the front and back joints of the spaulders that connect them to the cuirass are tiny skulls to serve as protection for the joints and for personal uniqueness. Protecting his forearms he has a pair of rugged vambraces that are just two pieces of metal, held together with leather straps, over thick fur vambraces that run up close to his elbow and have open fingers.

Protecting his thigh he wears tattered black wool pants, but also has a chainmail skirt that is held put by a leather bet with metal casting over, the belt buckle of which looks like a closed mouth of sharp teeth. Protecting his keens he has poleyns which are just cured pieces of metal cast to fit him, they like his spaulders have outcropping pieces of metal with spikes as well. Protecting his lower legs he wears a pair of rugged greaves that are heavily dented, and covering his feet are a pair of tatty worn fur boots that have lost most of their fut. He wears no helmet but instead has a metal plate which has been grafted to his skull.

Weapons:
Egarr carries no shield but he wields a blackened Norn steel longsword, which in human standards is considered a claymore.

Magic and/or other abilities:
Norns have no magic potential, but make up for it with their brute strength. They do however see better in the night then some races, but not by much significance.

Bio:
Egarr, like all Norns, was born in the far north of the world were the climate was much colder. Raised by his mother who was no better than a slave and a father who was highly abusive he learned what it meant to be a Norn. His father was possessed by a demon of anger while he was possessed by a demon of endurance, which played to his benefit since his father beat him regularly. His father and the other men of his tribe trained him and all the other young to be warriors who felt no pain and had no feelings. By custom he would be considered a man when he was able to wrestle his father to the ground, these fights normally didn’t have the father using his full strength but Egarr’s father did anyways.

On his fifteen birthday, and having tried three times already, Egarr brought his father down. But in a fit of rage he lost control and broke three of his father’s ribs as well as his left knee. His father respected him for it, seeing him as more than just to deserve the title of a man. After becoming a man it wasn’t long before he was sent on his first slaughter. Attacking a Dwarven city the Norn tribe killed most of the women and children, taking them and any Dwarf males they hadn’t killed as slaves. Dwarves were the most prized raves to the Norns as they were the best as producing armor, so they were normally forced to work in front of the forge for hours on end until they collapsed.

When he turned twenty seven he took his first wife b stealing her from another male. Getting into a fight over the matter he killed the other male in hand to hand combat and claimed his prize. His new wife bore his a daughter at first so he beat her within an inch of death. Their second child was also a girl so he beat his wife more, breaking a few of her ribs, a leg, and cracked her jaw. The third child he had was also a girl and so upset was he at his wife that he beat her to death killed the child and his second daughter. Seeing as his first daughter was old enough to be useful he kept her around as nothing more than a slave to do house work.

At forty seven he took a second wife from another male and again had to fight for her. This time he didn’t win as was lucky to be spared. Shamed by the defeat he was banished from the tribe and cast into exile to never return. Since then he has wondered the land killing and fending for himself while worshiping his master Azazel ever day. Now in the warmer southern climates of the world he wonders from town to town where most don’t know of his kind and fear him. Having learned the ways of this part of the land he is tolerated as long as he doesn’t act up.

Other:
The Norn is a race of beings that have the same bodily appearance of a regular human being. What sets the Norn apart from humans is that they are brutish beings with little intelligence and far less compassionate. Norns serve purely Azazel, and from packs made many years long pass are born possessed by a demon. At first the newborn Norn has a fair colored skin but shortly after birth it begins to fade and take on the distinguishable traits of a decaying corpse. On average a full grown Norn stands at nine feet and weighs nearly five-hundred pounds.

The Norns are slave masters who do little more than fight while the beings they capture are subject to all the other things a society needs such as food productions, armor crafting, weapons crafting, etc. Norns are highly primitive on their own and have only come across such things like well crafted armors and weapons from the races they enslave, without them they are no more than barbarians. Their language is crude at best and has very few words to describe any form of emotion. Love is nonexistent in their culture and if a male wishes to take a woman as his he merely has to over poser her to have his way, eventually breaking her so she is no better than a slave. Their definition of law is… well there is none. If a Norn feels he is wronged by another it is solved in a barbaric ritual were the two fought, hand to hand, till either one surrenders or is killed. If the Norn surrenders and is allowed to keep his life he is banished from the tribe in which he lives, even if he was the one who felt some wrong was done to him in the beginning.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 am

To Orion Vryce:

Barbarism! Pure and unadulterated barbarism! No purpose, no reason, just a nice simple way of life involving the frequent smashing of skulls! Perfect! Even better than when you first pitched me the idea! Excellent bio, sticking to the character down to the last detail. Needless to say, you're accepted Orion. Now get in there and spill some blood!

To Saxious:

No problem my friend, I'm aware you are on the other side of the globe and your posts are always worth the delay in the earth's rotation.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!