Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The kingdom of Domia (Can be mature)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The kingdom of Domia (Can be mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:19 am

Narius looked after Delylah.

"Very well" He walked to the edge of the Mansion where it opened up to show the city below. He sat on the edge of the wall, and played a soft, mellow tune on his lute as he watched over the city.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okutai
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:46 pm

Ryveria, from the kitchen trying to throw something together for dinner, heard Narius's tune in the distance. He certainly did have the gift of music. She wished she could do something more than what she was capable of, but the girl sighed. "I'll just have to live with it," she murmured to herself, reaching into a cupboard.
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Taking a seat Maynard would lean back against the wall. Looking up at Narius a moment as he begins to play. The man was good at what he did, there was no use in estimating his skill, talent, abilities in any aspect, and Maynard could only assume he was better then he put up. "You play well.." his voice was low but he knew the man's sharp ears could hear him even over the music.

Setting the axe, blades, and his quiver with bow down next to him, Maynard closed his eyes a moment still feeling the effects from the drinking he did earlier. The sky was returning back to normal but it couldn't be taken as a positive sign, nor was it a good omen, only thing Maynard figured was that things were about to get worse.

King Silvran wrote:IC: I assumed that I should obey Fate. I put the portal to the location where (insert names of people at mansion with flute are) were. WHOOSH!

Peasants upon peasants, nobles, knights, warriors, and the sort began to appear in the courtyard. Apparently the king had changed the direction of the portal. "The hell's wrong with him." Maynard, looking over his shoulder, spotted the King. "I do not know how you put up with him Bard.. I truly would've gone insane." What a complete moron.... Moving to his feet Maynard would sling his bow quiver back over his shoulder, remove his bow, and begin to string it. "This place is damned.[/i] The location was too small and more and more people were flowing out of the Kings portal. The demons were surely to notice the wave of energy from the portal, let alone notice the presence of all the people, this was turning out to be a very -bad- day in the life of Maynard Windson.
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:02 am

"Thank you" Narius smiled at Maynard's compliment.

The smile, however, turned quickly into a frown as people started pouring out of a portal that appeared in the courtyard. "The hell is the king thinking?!" He got up and walked to where people were coming in from.

"Ladies and children. This way please. Make room." He walked the ladies to a corner then returned to the portal. "Males this way please." He led the males into an other corner.

He brang all the protectors and knights together and brought them to Maynard. " I'll need your help here Maynard. We have too many people and too little food. And these knights are getting in the way"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 am

Ryveria heard Narius. She ran to the door and shouted to him, "I'll help! I'm looking for more food!"

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 am

Furious Delylah ran up the stairs to the courtyard.

"Okay people show's over. This is private property. Leave now and nobody will fall harm."

She started to cast a counterspell and the portal closed, leaving a lot of people in a fright.

"Don't worry they will be safe. But you can't stay here."

That king a dead man. Next time I see him I'll give him my biggest shadowbolt

"Follow the road up the mountains people. Go to the mines you will be safe there."

Her eyes shot fire from anger.

"Everybody who is not gone the next time I get up...start praying it wont happen."
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 am

Sigh Maynard nodded to Narius then his gaze went to Ryveria. "Calm down." a smile crept up on his face. "Well knights, soldiers, whatever the hell you call yourself. Form up, commanding officers come to me once you have your men lined up." With that the knights moved into formation to the right, squad after squad, one behind the other, then their commanding Knight Lords made their way to Maynard. Same with the soldiers and guards, they made their tight packed formation, then came to Maynard. "Well lot.." he looked to the first Captian. "What's your duty."
"Leader of the town guard, sir." The man adressed Maynard as if he was the supreme officer in the manor, Maynard liked it.
"How many units under your command Officer?"
"All of the guard, sir." A smile grew halfway on his face.
"Well then, you know what to do. Garrison men all over the wall, at the gates, and set heavy patrols around the Manor. Do your duty and I wont have to gut you.." Maynards voice went cruel as he mentioned gutting the man. Dismissing the officer he move to his men and began barking orders and a Knight Lord stepped up. "Sir." he bowed to Maynard, who returned the kind gesture with a lesser bow. "And you?"
"Recon sir." Maynard nodded, arms folded, left hand on chin in thought.
"Well, when dawn comes you will scout this area over carefully. Your men will map the layout of the land, then they will bring it to you, and you will bring it to me for us to go over. Understood."
"Sir, yes sir!" The man bowed and Maynard dismissed him to his duty.
"And you?" Maynard walked to the next golden armored man.
"High Marshal of the Castle Guard, sir." He was the most disciplined of them all.
"Well, then you already know what to do." Maynard stared the man in his stern gray eyes.
"Dismissed." The High Marshal moved out to his group of guard and began to give them orders on their task; guarding the Manor.
"And you are?" Maynard stood in front of another.
"Commander of the Legion, sir." Maynard grinned, massaging the bridge of his nose with his left hand, arms still crossed.
"Well then, get those soldiers positioned in the court yard the best you can. Begin their training once more, oh, and send out parties to hunt and gather food." Maynard pointed at another officer. "You." The man looked at him like 'me?'
"Go rally up some troop, go back through the portal, and bring through supplies. The rest of you can aid him with this. Afterwards do the task you do best!" Growling he dismissed them all. "GO!" The men began to move faster. "...we don't have much time." letting out a sigh he would scan the area over.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:40 pm

Ryveria saw Maynard's smile. She didn't smile back. Usually she could tell what someone was thinking behind their eyes, but she was stumped this time.
She shook her head to bring sense back to her. "Uh...all right. I'm calm. I'm just..." she waved her hands in frantic motions back inside, "going to...uh...go back inside and keep looking..."
Then she smacked herself in the forehead for being such an idiot.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:22 pm

OOC: Front page. It will stay there.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:55 pm

Narius saw Ryveria walk back inside. He walked after her.

"You ok? You didn't seem ok"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Ryveria whirled around and came a millimeter away from ramming into Narius. "Um, uh..." she stuttered, backing away a little. "Nothing is wrong. Nothing. Nothing a'tall."

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 am

Narius eye'd her. Something was definatly wrong, but she didn't want to share it.

He sighed and turned. " Very well. I'm here if you need a chat"

He walked off towards Maynard. " How are things going? Any movement in the city?"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:41 am

Ryveria sighed and slumped against the floor. She felt weak.
"Food," she muttered. "So many of them...the children..." The girl stood and bustled all around the kitchen, finding whatever she could.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Maynard looked to Narius, he seemed irritated, and he was standing with one foot upon a step that lead up to a guard town, staring out into the trees. "Its goin' good for what it is." Letting out a sigh Maynard would look to him. "Scouts have not returned yet. Some are gathering foodstuff, others are mapping the terrain for me... us. But I still got that feeling from earlier. Something is out there, and the demons will come here." Maynard didn't enjoy being so negative but thats what the situation called for, and was.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:33 pm

"Great."
After searching nonstop for at least an hour, Ryveria had come up with scraps of food, barely enough to feet twenty people.
Three loaves of bread, cold gruel halfway filling up a pot, a tomato, two potatoes, and a block of cheese.
She went to the door, dismayed, and saw Narius and Maynard standing a bit away talking.
"Forgive me for interrupting," she yelled from the doorway. "We have a dilemma in the kitchen."

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:30 am

"No we don't my dear girl," Delylah said calm. "The KING has a problem, not us."

She walked to Maynard and Narius and pointed up the mountain.

"See that tower. It's a half hour walk. Get your stuff soon. We're leaving."

She was hesitating to explain why but decided to wait untill they would ask.

"Hurry now."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:47 am

He didn't ask her why. She had a reason, so there was no point in delaying it.

"Alright. Ryveria. Come. Get some food, and let's go. These people aren't our problem anymore" He lifted his equipment and went and re-saddled his and Ryveria's horses. He got onto his horse and looked after the others.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 am

With a nod to Delylah Maynard set off to sling that cleaver of an axe over his shoulder. Welp.. It's been a good run.. Being commanded of the entire legions, but guess this is goodbye. Taking a moment to observe all he commanded. The Knight Lord in charge of recon approached, a grin came to Maynard's face. "What news you bring me?" Maynard would question as he led the man into a dimly lit hallway. "The scouts have just begun to search the forests for food and stuff, otherwise they would be map making." Nodding to the Knight he would take towards the stairs. "Thats nice..." With that Maynard quickly drew his main gauche and stuck it up in between the gap between his chest plate and his lower half. The mans eyes full of pain stared into Maynards cold, uncaring ones. A hand move up over the mans eyes. "Do not look... you do not want this face to be the last thing you see.. God might condemn you for it." With that he grabbed the knights longsword and pushed him down the stairs for the long fall down. Much obliged. Grabbing the closest tapestry he would use the backside of it to clean his main guard before sheathing it. Slinging the newly acquired blade over his left shoulder, Maynard slowly made it way back over to Delylah, half-smile on his face.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:16 am

BY the time the others follower her, Delylah was already on her horse riding up the mountains.
Stupid peasants. What do they know about fighting demons..

She looked back and saw the elf and Narius behind her, closely followed by Maynard.

My own little army.

She knew they would follow her because they trusted her, to a certain height but for now that was enough.
In the tower they would be safe for the demons that were undoubtebly triggered by the massive forcefield the portal created. From there she would think of the next step.

The king was right about one thing. They needed the crystals to close the portal.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:46 pm

"So where are we going?" asked Ryveria, hanging on to the bag of food as the horses set off.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!