Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The kingdom of Domia (Can be mature)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The kingdom of Domia (Can be mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:11 pm

"Uh...are the clothes there?" Ryveria pointed to a chest of drawers. "Thanks..."
What am I doing here? Why did I accept? And why me, of all people? Gah, am I confused.
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:26 pm

Narius turned away.

"I'm not looking. I'll explain everythign fully when you are dressed"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okutai
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am

((OOC)) I think our king and queen gone missing. I suggest we start some action without them

As Maynard and Delylah rode to the castle, the streets were already abandoned and with the red lights over it the city got an eary aura over it.

"The bard and his elf are still in there. We wait a bit and then we leave. With or without them."

As she spoke she took a perfect crystal vial filled with water out of her pocket and took a drink. The sky was getting more and more red and the moon was now almost bloodred.
She handed the vial to Maynard.

"They'd better hurry."
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:25 am

Ryveria felt very vulnerable, changing dresses just behind a strange man's back. She chose a black one with a low neckline. Taking the leather belt from her other dress, she fastened it around her hips, not taking off a single thing that was attached to it.
"I am dressed, now," she said.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:41 pm

"Good. uickly. Let's move to the building entrance"

As they walked to the entrance, Narius looked at the girl. " I know I am moving very fast for you. But, let me explain abit."

He took a deep breath and released.

"MY name is Narius. I am the King's and Queen's bard and faithful servant. We are faced with a crisis. The door to this... place has opened. Unleashing hordes of demons onto our lands. To be honest, I think we are following the orders of some mad woman. but I must follow the king's orders." He shook his head.

"We are to eal the portal again. And it is a dangerous journey. ONe we need man people's skills for. I need someone I can trust. That... girl, I can't trust her. Or her lapdog mercenary. Out of all. I need a friend. And I felt one in you."

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Ryveria was shocked. "Me?" She breathed. Although they were walking, she tilted her head. "I am honored. Thank you. In case you did not know, my name is Ryveria Syrus. I am half from the Ghost Tribe and half Night Elf, but altered appearance when I was young and my 'parents' found me."

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:08 am

"Really? That sounds interesting." He smiled at her. " My name is Narius. I'm an Elf." He grinned. " People call you a withc. Clueless idiots they are ofcourse. But what can you do?"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:10 pm

iC: "We should vote, due to apparent hostilities. Where should this portal lead? Should I change its direction?"

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:54 pm

Ryveria took a deep breath. "I have deja-vu and dreams of things that have an will happen. Also, I have nature powers. That's really cool you're an Elf. Thanks for not...treating me different and agreeing on the 'witch' thing. If I'd have told anyone else that, they'd have screamed and run away, thinking I was some sort of freak. So, enough about me. What can you do?" The tiny earring at the top of her ear sparkled.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 pm

As Maynard takes the vial from Delylah he closely examining it. "What is it?" She drank some so it can't be poison...not that poison'll effect me too badly. shaking the contents the scans the area over in thought. If there are demons..there much be angels. That means the church is right? Hell... I'm screw and with that thought he quaffs the potion.

The two continue riding into the town. A group of peasants are panicking, some rioting, and a few are looting. "Great..."
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:15 am

((OOC: I think we should 'group up' and follow eachother into some adventure))

When Delylah and Maynard got to the castle gates they saw the bard and his girl walk out the armory.

"You got horses?" she yelled at them.
"If so, go get them, we need to hurry out of here if we want to arrive at my mansion by morning. I'll explain later."

She got off her horse and walked to Maynard.

"Give me your sword."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:13 am

"Mine?" He laughed.

"I can do stuff with my voice. I control the magic and turn it into a music form which can do all sorts of things." He saw The seer and her lap dog up ahead. "There they are. Watch out for the seer. She is only fond of someone if they follow what she says"

They reached the Seer and the man. "You ready?"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:00 pm

Unhooking the blade from his hip, he handed it over to Delylah, and stared at the bard. Keep talkin'.. smart ass. Maynard's eyes went cold for a moment before his gaze went to the moon again. "Where's the Kind, Queen, and the rest of 'em?"

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:57 pm

Ryveria gulped. "I'm ready."

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:40 pm

"Beats me. We can't wait for them."

She started to utter some incomprehensible words and lines while holding the sword.

After a few lines and three spins with the blade she handed it back to Maynard.

The blade was glowing brightly and giving off a lot of light.

"The road is dark and full of bumps and holes. Wouldn't want to brake the horses feet now would we?"

She looked at the bard and the elf and asked them again if they had a horse.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:47 pm

"I don't have at the moment. Wait one second"

He turned and jogged to the royal stables. While inside, he noticed the stable meister.

"Why are you still here? Go! Get to the portal!" The Meister stumbled away as he ran through the door. NArius shook his head and muttered under his breath at the Meisters foolery and looked at the horses. He searched and picked two of the best ones, and saddled them and pulled them along to where the seer and her lap dog were waiting. He smiled at Ryveria and handed her one of the horses.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:27 pm

Ryveria gasped quietly with delight. She loved horses, but rarely got to see them.
Taking the reins, she gave Narius a smile. "Thanks," she breathed.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm

IC: I repeated "We should vote, due to apparent hostilities. Where should this portal lead? Should I change its direction?"

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:51 pm

((OOC: as we are now, we're not taking the portal anyway. So I guess it could lead to wherever you want it to. No need to change it direction.))

"Very good, now you got a horse, let's go."

Delylah turned her horse and started moving to the city gates. When the other followed she explained her plan once more.

"From up in the mountains, in my mansion, we can see what they are doing. See if they have any tactics or strategy or weakspots and if they do we will learn it from them. We can not run to the nearest city through that portal. It will only lead to more and more destruction. From up there we have a good view. We'll see from there what to do next."

She turned to Maynard.

"Demon Fall only lasts a few hours, so when the moon goes white again and the clouds black. His sword can be used as a torch."

She then looked at the elf and the bard and smiled at them

"Good to have you with us, both of you."

"It's a long run to the mansion so let's get moving."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 pm

Mayanrd swung his sword around in delight. He felt like he was a performer again. Chuckling he stopped playing around he held it up as a torch. "Lets get movin'" Maynard motioned the others on as they lagged behind.

It felt awkward holding his sword forward like a torch but who else had a glowing sword? Bah... the hell am I doin'.. Shoud've abbandonned this crap by now Maynard looked back to Delylah then to the rest.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!